PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Michael Jordan owning Lebron. lol

Fruit Ninja
11-25-2010, 04:11 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEVCjUG1Mww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEVCjUG1Mww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

****ing epic. The greatest of all time breaking it down.

tyler360
11-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Holy Shit! That is why Everyone will always love MJ.

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Lebron ca n't sniff MJ's jock. Win something, then maybe he will be something other than hype.

tyler360
I wonder what Lebron will say to this?

This is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen.

jAZ
Mashup.

Tribal Warfare
11-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Michael Jordan has a few words of wisdom for Lebron, in this mash up of Nike's wonderful ad's "Maybe" and "Rise".

Created by: Tom Hinueber

that was a fanmade commercial splicing the the different Jordan/Lebron Nike ads

wildcat09
11-25-2010, 04:22 PM
that is badass

Short Leash Hootie
11-25-2010, 04:25 PM
I wonder what Lebron will say to this?

This is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen.

LMAO

crispystl420
11-25-2010, 04:26 PM
that was a fanmade commercial splicing the the different Jordan/Lebron Nike ads

This

Short Leash Hootie
11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
This

It is very well done though, I will say...

It is hilarious...Nike basically owned themselves...two different ads, two different stars, two totally contradictory messages.

-King-
11-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Sooooo hootie, you still think LeBitch is better than Kobe?
Posted via Mobile Device

Short Leash Hootie
11-25-2010, 04:32 PM
He has more talent, no doubt in my mind...

but he's a spoiled god damn brat...and now he and Wade have no idea how to play together...and if they don't figure it out I'll laugh my ass off...

nothing I like more than seeing the cHeaters go down in flames

Fruit Ninja
11-25-2010, 04:33 PM
regardless of who made it, its bad ass. lol

Fruit Ninja
11-25-2010, 04:33 PM
He has more talent, no doubt in my mind...

but he's a spoiled god damn brat...and now he and Wade have no idea how to play together...and if they don't figure it out I'll laugh my ass off...

nothing I like more than seeing the cHeaters go down in flames

its not even see'ing cheaters go down in flames with Lebron, its Lebron thinking he is the king before winning shit.

Priest31kc
11-25-2010, 04:35 PM

Agreed.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2010, 04:41 PM
No one will EVER touch MJ's legend. EVER.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2010, 05:04 PM

It had to be Nike. How can a fan make that?

Miles
11-25-2010, 05:06 PM

It may happen at some point. Depends how dug in people are about MJ which is probably a hell of a lot.

Chiefaholic
11-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Awsome find... rep on the way.

The Chicago dynasty (MJ, SP, DR, SK, TK, etc) will be talked about 50 years from now as one of the best assembled teams in the history of the league. MJ couldn't do it by himself, but he sure as hell made it look easy.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2010, 05:11 PM
It may happen at some point. Depends how dug in people are about MJ which is probably a hell of a lot.

It depends on how talented and how hard the players of now and the future want to work for it. MJ was blessed. He had a lot of God-given talent but he understood that in order to max that out he had to WORK.

Miles
11-25-2010, 05:18 PM
It depends on how talented and how hard the players of now and the future want to work for it. MJ was blessed. He had a lot of God-given talent but he understood that in order to max that out he had to WORK.

Very true. If you combined Kobe's effort that he has shown in the past 5 or so years (not discounting his talent here) with Lebron's talent then you would likely have it. It's not unusual to see the most talented players lack the MJ/I'm going to wreck shit drive. Tracy McGrady tendencies are not uncommon.

Durrant is looking pretty interesting for a player is age. Lots of talent in the league right now.

Fruit Ninja
11-25-2010, 05:19 PM

lol, 6 titles never losing in a final, thats going to be really really hard to do. Averaging 30 points over his career. Thats going to be hard to do. I mean, you can have people in the same conversation as Jordan, bu tthe end of the day, he's the goat.

Valiant
11-25-2010, 05:23 PM
It had to be Nike. How can a fan make that?

?? Some fan or normal non corporate funded people can make some amazing shit..

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2010, 05:25 PM
?? Some fan or normal non corporate funded people can make some amazing shit..

But with MJ in it and saying that?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-25-2010, 05:26 PM
lol, 6 titles never losing in a final, thats going to be really really hard to do. Averaging 30 points over his career. Thats going to be hard to do. I mean, you can have people in the same conversation as Jordan, bu tthe end of the day, he's the goat.

This

CoMoChief
11-25-2010, 05:30 PM
its not even see'ing cheaters go down in flames with Lebron, its Lebron thinking he is the king before winning shit.

Media made Lebron king....all he did was play basketball.

Dylan
11-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Awesome video

CHENZ A!
11-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Best. Commercial. Ever.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BirIEDYrw0Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BirIEDYrw0Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

-King-
11-25-2010, 05:48 PM
But with MJ in it and saying that?

It's a fusion of two commercials. One is the Lebron commercial. The part with MJ talking is from the Jordan XX3 commercial from about 2 years ago.

It's just a coincidence that they mashup so perfectly.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
11-25-2010, 05:50 PM
FWIW If anyone ever need something to watch, watch Jordan commercials on YouTube. Greatest commercials ever. Shit all of Nikes commercials are awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Miles
11-25-2010, 06:08 PM

Not at all arguing against that. On top of that, as far as stats go the year that MJ averaged 8 boards and 8 assists along with 30+ or so pts was disgusting.

Just saying a player could eventually top him. Some still say Wilt was by far the greatest and refuse to acknowledge MJ. Wouldn't surprise me if that same thing happens if someone manages to rival MJ going forward. Kobe is in the conversation as much as I hate that douche. But he is just still in the conversation.

Chiefs Rool
11-25-2010, 06:14 PM
a fan made that? That's pretty impressive, I love it! MJ is the best! I really miss watching him play.

siberian khatru
11-25-2010, 07:06 PM

I'm dug in deeper than an Alabama tick.

MJ is the man, and he will always be the man.

Epic Fail 007
11-25-2010, 07:12 PM
damn right,lebron grow up

Silock
11-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Media made Lebron king....all he did was play basketball.

Right, because the media tattooed "CHOSEN 1" on his back.

Dude's been full of himself since high school.

teedubya
11-25-2010, 08:23 PM
I loved the Bulls... I remember watching Jordan drain that 9 footer or whatever for UNC championship when he was a freshman.

UNC wasn't hated by me then, so I cheered for him and was always a fan of MJ. UNC can eat a dick, now. But MJ will always own.

BossChief
11-25-2010, 08:35 PM
MJ is the best player, of any sport, that I have ever seen.

Its like if Peyton Manning had already won 5 or 6 titles by taking over every playoff game in the fourth quarter and wouldnt be denied.

Joe Montana was the next closest thing, but he didnt have the extraordinary health MJ had.

If MJs dad didn't get killed by a car jacker, those Bulls may well have won 8 or 9 straight titles.

G

O

A

T

Fruit Ninja
11-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Not at all arguing against that. On top of that, as far as stats go the year that MJ averaged 8 boards and 8 assists along with 30+ or so pts was disgusting.

Just saying a player could eventually top him. Some still say Wilt was by far the greatest and refuse to acknowledge MJ. Wouldn't surprise me if that same thing happens if someone manages to rival MJ going forward. Kobe is in the conversation as much as I hate that douche. But he is just still in the conversation.

eh, i cant give it to basketball players that early. Game has evolved so much and there are much much better players in the nba now. People can say what they want, so thats what i think about it.

Anyways, it can be done, but its going to be hard, i am a firm believer in, if it happened once, it can happen again. So yes, someone can, but its going to be damned hard to do it.

Miles
11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm dug in deeper than an Alabama tick.

MJ is the man, and he will always be the man.

Extremely reasonable stance to take at the moment and very likely the near future. Only player is sports that was really like that.

Miles
11-25-2010, 10:15 PM
Anyways, it can be done, but its going to be hard, i am a firm believer in, if it happened once, it can happen again. So yes, someone can, but its going to be damned hard to do it.

Exactly.

Miles
11-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Chances this turns into Hootie vs. Milkman takes as all MJ related threads do?

googlegoogle
11-26-2010, 12:44 AM
Nba = me,me,me

King James my ass. STFU.

teedubya
11-26-2010, 01:14 AM

I bet the TSA will.