PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL investigating possible Broncos filming violation

Slainte
11-27-2010, 01:36 AM
NFL investigating possible Broncos filming violation

In an echo of the New England Patriots' "Spygate" scandal, the NFL is investigating whether a Broncos employee videotaped a San Francisco 49ers walk-through at London's Wembley Stadium four weeks ago.

Broncos chief operating officer Joe Ellis confirmed Friday that Steve Scarnecchia, the team's director of video operations, is on a "personal leave of absence" while team and league officials investigate the matter, but he declined to comment further. Scarnecchia did not travel with the team to San Diego last weekend and has not been at the team's Dove Valley complex this week.

The Broncos are actively working with the NFL on the investigation, according to team sources. Reached at his home Friday, Scarnecchia declined to comment. League spokesman Greg Aiello also declined to comment. Broncos coach Josh McDaniels could not reached for comment Friday afternoon.

McDaniels and Scarnecchia both previously worked for the Patriots, Scarnecchia between 2001 and 2005 and McDaniels between 2001 and 2009 before being hired by the Broncos. In 2007, the Patriots were found to have videotaped New York Jets coaches sending in signals during a game between the two teams, which is against league rules.
Following a league investigation, commissioner Roger Goodell stripped the Patriots of their first-round pick in the 2008 draft. He also fined the Patriots $250,000 and fined Patriots coach Bill Belichick $500,000.
McDaniels hired Scarnecchia to run the Broncos' video operations shortly after he accepted the job in January 2009.

Upon his formal introduction as the team's 12th head coach, McDaniels was asked about the effect of "Spygate" on his candidacy for the job, as well as whether either Broncos owner Pat Bowlen or Ellis asked him about Spygate during either of his two interviews with team officials.

At that time McDaniels said: "That situation was something that happened. I was not aware of that. I wasn't aware of it and all the things that did happen in terms of that whole scenario. It really didn't affect us, to tell you the truth. It was all about preparation and trying to do whatever we felt was best that week. It really didn't have anything to do with that.
"I don't think it is good. To have that kind of attention was a distraction, and I think that is how we all treated it. We tried to do the best we could to limit those distractions every week, and it will be no different here. Certainly we are never looking to do anything that is not within the rules established by the National Football League. They determined the punishment on that, and it was what it was and we moved on."

The NFL's current investigation revolves around practices held by the Broncos and the 49ers on Saturday, Oct. 30, in Wembley Stadium. Both teams were allotted time to hold walk-through practices at the stadium that day. It was the only time while the two teams were in England that they would have used the same facility to practice on the same day. Teams normally bar anyone not associated with the team from watching practice. Taping another team's practice could result in a severe penalty from the NFL.

The next day the 49ers defeated the Broncos, 24-16. Denver enters Sunday's game against St. Louis at 3-7.

Scarnecchia continued to perform his usual day-to-day duties after the team's return from London but was not on the team's chartered flight to San Diego last Sunday and has not been seen on the practice field this week.

U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, in a statement on the Senate floor dated May 14, 2008, made specific references to Scarnecchia regarding what he termed "extensive videotaping of opponents' offensive and defensive signals" by the Patriots between 2000 and 2007. Specter was relating interviews he had with a former Patriots employee, Matt Walsh.

The NFL punished the Patriots only for the specific videos made against the Jets.

Jeff Legwold: 303-954-2359 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 303-954-2359 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or jlegwold@denverpost.com

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16720519

WebGem
11-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Didn't the 49ers win that game? ROFL

DA_T_84
11-27-2010, 01:45 AM
In on 1st page of what's sure to be a great thread.

Holy shit.

DA_T_84
11-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Also...

Todd Haley is vindicated: "There's a lot of shit being talked about you"

WebGem
11-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Also...

Any way he had some sort of clue about this before saying that?

Pushead2
11-27-2010, 01:52 AM
who gives a shit, they beat the fuck out of us...

DA_T_84
11-27-2010, 01:55 AM
who gives a shit, they beat the fuck out of us...

Their coach might get fired, they may get stripped of draft picks, and they are in our division.

I fucking hate the Broncos, so I give a shit.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 02:02 AM
Their coach might get fired, they may get stripped of draft picks, and they are in our division.

I fucking hate the Broncos, so I give a shit.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to give this man rep from Tapatalk. Someone got me covered? Goodnight planet. And fuck the Broncos.

58kcfan89
11-27-2010, 02:12 AM

I ****ing hate the Broncos, so I give a shit.

This + we get them in Arrowhead in 7 days. I say keep the starters in & run the score up on those fuckos(assuming we come out & act like we want to play, unlike the game in Incestco).

DA_T_84
11-27-2010, 02:15 AM
Also, if I may pat myself on the back, I believe I will:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7177107&postcount=400

I think its fair that Haley wasn't upset about the score differential in regards to McDwarf.... He understands how the game works.

There MUST have been other issues at hand: McDwarf and Co. laughing when Moeaki was hurt, The replay equipment being faulty, McDwarf talking shit to Chiefs players, or even underground league situations that the public isn't privy to.

You have to assume there was some other issue.

ALSO:

Haley's audio was recorded during the incident, and he said: "There's a lot of shit being said about you!"

Now that doesn't sound like a quote derived from a man pissed about a score differential.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7177161&postcount=405

Well, the unfortunate thing is we won't know until someone decides to talk about it; at which point the issue will probably be old and moot.

It is a fair assumption that something happened; there was plenty of smoke - there was a fire somewhere.

DA_T_84
11-27-2010, 02:19 AM
And finally:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7177326&postcount=434

Arrowhead Pride article:

The "Snub".

From a YahooSports article:

Audio of the brief exchange between the two was provided to The Associated Press by WDAF-TV in Kansas City. McDaniels does not speak but Haley can clearly be heard saying as he pointed at the Denver coach and turned to walk away, "There’s a lot of (expletive) being talked about you."

The incident inflamed Broncos fans and is certain to be front and center among Chiefs followers when the Broncos visit Arrowhead Stadium on Dec. 5.

Now why would Haley say that there is a lot of #$@% being talked about you? Why would a coach that has NEVER not shock the hand of the opposing coach suddenly do that on Sunday? Didn't this seem VERY out of character? There had to be more behind this.

Ready to take a trip into the past? Let's go back a couple years and head over to the city of Boston.

There was a team called the New England Patriots that were just shredding teams up. But there became some wonder why this was happening. One word: spygate.

It was known that the Patriots were involved in filming and stealing signs from the other team. This allowed for them to know every play that was going on before the ball was even snapped.

Fast Forward to Sunday: The KC Chiefs dominated the Broncos last year. The Broncos sat at 30th against the run while the Chiefs sat at the top of the league. The Chiefs D has been playing middle of the pack but looked like a high school team out there on Sunday. Didn't it seem like things were going almost too well for the Broncos?

Go back to the past: Does anyone know the QB coach during the spygate? You guessed it: Mr. McDaniels. It makes sense as to why Haley would not say something like... "You are mine" or "Watch it boy". No, he said "There’s a lot of (expletive) being talked about you." What is being said? I guess you can be the judge of that... but something stinks. Stinks real bad.

In the words of Nick Wright: "I'm not saying, I'm just saying."

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1...aniels-and-why

This sounds like a reach to me.... but an interesting angle regardless.

Either way, fuck McD.

Al Bundy
11-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Also, if I may pat myself on the back, I believe I will:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7177107&postcount=400

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7177161&postcount=405

Don't separate your shoulder.

Al Bundy
11-27-2010, 02:27 AM
Ohhhh and Donk douchebaggery is in full force.

cdcox
11-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Couldn't happen to a better team than the Broncos*.

*Violated the salary cap during their Super Bowl seasons.

greg63
11-27-2010, 04:22 AM
Can't say that I'm surprised.

Fritz88
11-27-2010, 04:48 AM
He has a history.....
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
11-27-2010, 04:54 AM
o please o please o please

JOhn
11-27-2010, 04:57 AM
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

The Bronco's cheating????

/sarcasm

Mile High Mania
11-27-2010, 05:04 AM
All I want for Christmas is a new Head Coach... a new Head Coach, oh a new Head Coach.

bevischief
11-27-2010, 06:20 AM
All I want for Christmas is a new Head Coach... a new Head Coach, oh a new Head Coach.

Hope he stays there a very long time...

Mile High Mania
11-27-2010, 06:42 AM
If true and McD was a part of this again... he's an incredible loser. Cut bait - part ways - cut your losses - move on - time for change we (Broncos' fans) can believe in. :evil:

notorious
11-27-2010, 06:50 AM
Wow, if this is true, the Broncos must really be horrific if they cheated and are still only 3-7. The FAIL in our loss against them is truely epic.

I will only believe this when the whole story is released.

ILChief
11-27-2010, 06:55 AM

This guy is available:

http://www.pongalong.com/beerblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/hermEdwards.jpg

Dave Lane
11-27-2010, 07:02 AM
This guy is available:

Oh please please please!!!!

He knows the AFC West! :)

Chief Faithful
11-27-2010, 07:14 AM
This guy is available:

Yes! The Donks are getting old and need to start a youth movement.

Dave Lane
11-27-2010, 07:20 AM
Shit just got real...

Mr. Arrowhead
11-27-2010, 07:22 AM
Cheaters

Zebedee DuBois
11-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Any punishment of Denver should include a requirement that McD stay on as coach.

Dave Lane
11-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Any punishment of Denver should include a requirement that McD stay on as coach.

Permanently

Bane
11-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Life time ban from the NFL for Dungver!Do it comish!
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 07:49 AM
One more reason to add the entire Bronco organization to the "Eaten by Lions" halftime show... I f***ing hate Denver. There's nothing good about the entire city, and this, I believe, proves I'm more right than wrong.

the Talking Can
11-27-2010, 07:55 AM

:LOL:

Coltman
11-27-2010, 07:56 AM
CHEATERS!!!ROFL

HonestChieffan
11-27-2010, 07:57 AM
My Donk hate runs deep

SenselessChiefsFan
11-27-2010, 08:01 AM
First, does anyone believe that they would only break the rules once? This may have been the only opportunity to videotape a walk-thru, but what else are they doing? I don't believe that it had no affect on the Chiefs game, or any other game.

Second, what does it say about a team that is 3-7 and had to cheat to get there?

Bane
11-27-2010, 08:02 AM
FATALITY! What a bunch of desperate,cheating ass cock suckers.:shake:.

KCUnited
11-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Why wouldn't they just have Tebow ask His dad what the opposing team's game plan is? Dumbasses.

Bane
11-27-2010, 08:08 AM
First, does anyone believe that they would only break the rules once? This may have been the only opportunity to videotape a walk-thru, but what else are they doing? I don't believe that it had no affect on the Chiefs game, or any other game.

Second, what does it say about a team that is 3-7 and had to cheat to get there?

Only adds to the awe (and BWAAA HAAA HAAAAA) that I am in after seeing an owner hire a 17 year old drama major to be the HC of a possible billion dollar football team,and then stand by idle as he drives it into the ground.Laughing stock of the NFL.

KCSupersized
11-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Wow, the same organization that cheated the salary cap, tried to play a game with jerseys coated in cooking oil, tried to cheat by filming another teams practice. I'm shocked!

Bwana
11-27-2010, 08:17 AM
LMAO

Love it!

http://img.hobowars.com/fn_photos/l_16366__anidiot.jpg

Al Bundy
11-27-2010, 08:19 AM
I posted this on a regular NFL message board and one of the pussy mod's changed my title.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 08:24 AM
:clap:

The cheaters are shown for their true colors again, orange and blue.

Bane
11-27-2010, 08:27 AM
McVideoTape will be fuming today.

Lzen
11-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Wow, the same organization that cheated the salary cap, tried to play a game with jerseys coated in cooking oil, tried to cheat by filming another teams practice. I'm shocked!

No shit. All the more reason to hate that whole POS organization.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Who is going to be the first to blame the loss to the Donks on this?

Bane
11-27-2010, 08:53 AM

Do the right thing son,and do it soon.

manchambo
11-27-2010, 08:58 AM
My god.

When McDaniels came and seemingly wanted to get rid of every good player on the team, a lot of people joked that he was still working for the Patriots and was sent to destroy the team.

At this point, it seems like he's inventing new ways to hurt the franchise. The team is so amazingly terrible that it's in line for a top five pick, and he maybe has figured out a way to lose it. (And remember what happened to last year's high first rounder--traded for a second rounder, who was subsequently traded for nothing.)

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 09:04 AM
:)

this would be even better had we beaten them a few weeks ago :sulk:

Bane
11-27-2010, 09:06 AM
My god.

When McDaniels came and seemingly wanted to get rid of every good player on the team, a lot of people joked that he was still working for the Patriots and was sent to destroy the team.

At this point, it seems like he's inventing new ways to hurt the franchise. The team is so amazingly terrible that it's in line for a top five pick, and he maybe has figured out a way to lose it. (And remember what happened to last year's high first rounder--traded for a second rounder, who was subsequently traded for nothing.)

He is still Pioli's boy.:thumb:

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Also...

That was my exact thought while reading the article.

Chiefshrink
11-27-2010, 09:13 AM
He has a history.....
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes he does! "Apple doesn't fall far from the tree"!! "Hey wait a minute, we have some of those apples from that same tree!!!:doh!: But based on our "should of won games" I think it's safe to say we are not video taping other teamsLMAO

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 09:15 AM

Hmmmmm....

Reerun_KC
11-27-2010, 09:20 AM

This is the hard part about bashing right now... Last time we faced Denver, Orton and Tebow forced KC's defense to lick their taints while being tea bagged...

They humiliated us on every level......

talastan
11-27-2010, 09:31 AM

I don't think you can blame our loss to the Donks on any of this. No amount of cheating can justify the fact that our Defense just didn't show up in Denver. Oh well, at least the Faiders D didn't show up last week against the Steelers. Rapelessburger and crew reamed the Faid. :D

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 09:34 AM
THe Chiefs are a running team
getting up often and early on them takes no leap in brain power

Marcellus
11-27-2010, 09:34 AM
It kind of sucks this came out. They may actually fire McD now.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Why is there only 1 repost
this place has gone to hell

Dave Lane
11-27-2010, 09:37 AM

I don't know who you blaming your season on?

SLAG
11-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Could the NFL seriously just Fire and ban McTapey - I mean is that a legitimate option at this point?

Marcellus
11-27-2010, 09:44 AM
LMAO From Orange Maine:

Everything here has to be premised with "if this is true."

But, if this is true, I have to wonder what McDaniels will think of next to **** this team over. Honestly. The team is so terrible it's in line for a top five pick, and what do we do? Figure out a way to possibly lose it. (And, of course, we traded away last year's relatively high pick for a second rounder, then traded away the player we chose with that pick for essentially nothing).

The ruining of this team seems well on its way to being legendary, if not Biblical.

ROFL

Well I am starting to recognize the 5 sheet plan Belichick gave to McD.

Page 1. Trade away Marshall and ship Cutler to the NFC.
Page 2. Give away first round picks for 5foot 6 project corners.
Page 3. Overpay in draft compensation for Patriot Scrap heap players.
Page 4. Video tape opponents that haven't won a game to make sure you can gain an advantage.
Page 5. Give team extra days off when playing the Raiders at home.

Belichicks 5 keys to success.

Chiefshrink
11-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I don't think you can blame our loss to the Donks on any of this. No amount of cheating can justify the fact that our Defense just didn't show up in Denver. Oh well, at least the Faiders D didn't show up last week against the Steelers. Rapelessburger and crew reamed the Faid. :D

Well put. The Chiefs were coming off a "depressional funk" due to another game they should have won on the road especially to a divisional rival.

Denver on a 4 game losing streak with a recent DUI to one of their prime LB's on the surface made it very tempting for the Chiefs to buy into the so-called "Bronco meltdown" with the appearance of McDaniels losing the team thus the Chiefs come in flat as a pancake and it showed. Not to mention our beat up 2ndary.:thumb:

That's why I put this loss on Haley. Should have had the team ready to go and avoid all the "psychological pitfalls".

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 09:49 AM
McFistme can always dress in childrens clothes
collect autographed sports clothing for ebay
but that won't be necessary -thanks Pat

DaFace
11-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Ouch. My FIL commented just the other day during the Lions/Pats game about how he can never respect the Patriots again because they're cheaters. He's a Broncos fan. This will NOT go over well.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't know who you blaming your season on?

Ummm not the Chiefs, Donks or Sparks, Raiders already won all of those.. It's gonna be a blast if you guys do get into the playoffs when you get to play a team like the Steelers, the result will be the same, if not worse. We got got our asses handed to us by a good team, you got your asses handed to you by Denver.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Since they shit their pants
getting their asses handed to them
helped spread some KC BBQ around

Mr_Tomahawk
11-27-2010, 10:07 AM
Ummm not the Chiefs, Donks or Sparks, Raiders already won all of those.. It's gonna be a blast if you guys do get into the playoffs when you get to play a team like the Steelers, the result will be the same, if not worse. We got got our asses handed to us by a good team, you got your asses handed to you by Denver.

Curious...

Did you give the 49ers their first win...or did they earn it?

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 10:10 AM
This is why smack is better volleyed

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Curious...

They got beat by the f'ing Cardinals. That's how awesome the Frauders are.

talastan
11-27-2010, 10:16 AM

That was because of SeaBass missing those kicks, otherwise we dominated them / R8ers ROFL

Halfcan
11-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Cheatin Donks will do anything to win-cheat the cap, spray their O line with cooking spray, film other teams, their SB's are tainted and always will be.

BigMeatballDave
11-27-2010, 10:19 AM
The bigger FAIL here is we got hammered by these fuckers.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Curious...

earned it, we were winning in the first half, they made adjustments and shut us down.... Now if you are comparing your win aginst them vs our loss, you have to remember you guys played them at your house, and with a young team, home field rules in the NFL

Mr_Tomahawk
11-27-2010, 10:21 AM
earned it, we were winning in the first half, they made adjustments and shut us down.... Now if you are comparing your win aginst them vs our loss, you have to remember you guys played them at your house, and with a young team, home field rules in the NFL

I learned this when we played you guys...

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:21 AM

Yea Jano missed a 30yrd FG at the end, but again we played them in AZ you played them at home...

We smoked Denver at their house, Chiefs got smoked at their house

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:23 AM
I learned this when we played you guys...

We are basically an even team, when the Raiders visit Camarohead, I expect the same type of game that could go either way with a slight advantage to KC for being home

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Yea Jano missed a 30yrd FG at the end, but again we played them in AZ you played them at home...

We smoked Denver at their house, Chiefs got smoked at their house

The awesome 49ers got shut out at home last week where they are almost always invincible. lol

You're a shit team. Just stop.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:26 AM
The awesome 49ers got shut out at home last week where they are almost always invincible. lol

You're a shit team. Just stop.

Simmer down Beaker, you are gonna get your blood pressure up, we can settle this on the field, and right now the Raiders are in the lead, the only stat that matters is head to head...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Simmer down Beaker, you are gonna get your blood pressure up, we can settle this on the field, and right now the Raiders are in the lead, the only stat that matters is head to head...

What? Uh, we are 6-4, you're 5-5.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 10:31 AM
What? Uh, we are 6-4, you're 5-5.

Let me simplify this for you

Raiders 1 Chiefs 0 vs each other this year as well as Raiders 3-0 VS The West

Rausch
11-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Waste of time.

Denver doesn't cheat...

KCUnited
11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Stripping McDaniels of a top 5 pick might actually benefit the Broncos.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:35 AM

That's cute. nice moral victory for you. But what matters is the division lead. You won't touch that again.

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Fuck you Josh.

Quit before you're fired.

Rausch
11-27-2010, 10:36 AM

I'm sure that in Oakland this is reason to go full thumb-inna-bum and suck some gold paint.

It should be - it's been a long time since Oaktown won......well........anything.

But keep in mind THE GREAT DENVER COLLAPSE!

Could be us, could be you, could be......well, Denver really can't fall any further down that spiral...

Rausch
11-27-2010, 10:36 AM
**** you Josh.

Quit before you're fired.

LMAO

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Tebow is demanding a trade '
he won't play for cheaters

FAX
11-27-2010, 10:37 AM

ROFL

I was thinking the same thing when I read that.

A more appropriate punishment would be a nice, long 2-hour timeout in the corner for McDeMille where he can think about his actions.

FAX

talastan
11-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Tebow is demanding a trade '
he won't play for cheaters

My God, my God why have you forsaken me?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1FDqJWahaPwxKM:http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tim-tebow-crying.jpg&t=1

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 10:43 AM
More from the Orange Mange...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 10:45 AM
$50k fine for McD and the staffer who did the filming per NFL.com

talastan
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
$50k fine for McD and the staffer who did the filming per NFL.com

And that will probably be all there is. D@mn you Roger!! :doh!: :cuss:

FAX
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
That's a hand-slap, to be sure.

The NFL continues to favor goats.

FAX

Awesome Aric
11-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Just shows me that the team wants to win. Too bad they just can't.
Kick that kid out the facilities, now.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Just shows me that the team wants to win. Too bad they just can't.
Kick that kid out the facilities, now.

You're a dumb shit.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Holy crap. The Donkey's owner must have pictures or something to keep skating like he does.

So, let's see. Get accused of taping and win - loss of draft pick and half a million fine.
Get accused of taping and lose - 50K fine and swept under the rug.

Seems typical.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 10:52 AM
They must have hired Kyle's mom to defend themselves!!!!!!

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Fug em'... Penalize the Donks by forcing them to keep McNugget as head coach and give him a 5 year extension to boot. It's not like deducting draft picks would make a difference anyway.

Awesome Aric
11-27-2010, 10:57 AM
You're a dumb shit.

Why is that?

HotRoute
11-27-2010, 10:57 AM
So with the fines for excessive hits being far more increased the second time around, should the broncos coaches and video guys been punished more severly than the patriots did last time??

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Why is that?

You are condoning cheating. Every team "wants to win" but they don't cheat in doing so.

luv
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
You are condoning cheating. Every team "wants to win" but they don't cheat in doing so.

He's not too bright.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 11:00 AM
It happened over in London
maybe the Queen will cut off their heads

Awesome Aric
11-27-2010, 11:00 AM

I didn't say I agree with it (assuming the definition of condoning is agreeing and not just understanding). Of course I don't agree with it, we shouldn't be in that situation to boot. But hey, I give 2 fucks (One for each Lombardi).

Chiefs Pantalones
11-27-2010, 11:01 AM
He's not too bright.

He's a Donkey fan.

Sure-Oz
Broncos Offense-TM-Broncos Nov. 27 - 12:40 pm et

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora is reporting that the Broncos and head coach Josh McDaniels have both been fined $50,000 for illegally taping an opponent's practice.
The Broncos were under investigation by the NFL for taping a 49ers walk-through in Week 8. Team video director Steve Scarnecchia reportedly took the video and presented it to McDaniels, who declined to view it. Team officials were made aware of the incident following the team's return from London, and self reported it to the NFL. Scarnecchia has been terminated from his position and will face a possible life-time ban from the NFL. We question that Scarnecchia was working without orders from McDaniels, unless taping was something Scarnecchia had been doing all year long. The whole situation is fishy.
Source: Jason LaCanfora on Twitter

Chiefs Pantalones
I didn't say I agree with it (assuming the definition of condoning is agreeing and not just understanding). Of course I don't agree with it, we shouldn't be in that situation to boot. But hey, I give 2 ****s (One for each Lombardi).

You cheated in getting those trophies too.

FAX
11-27-2010, 11:02 AM
That explains it.

McDropFrame didn't inhale.

FAX

Awesome Aric
11-27-2010, 11:03 AM
You cheated in getting those trophies too.

Not like if we didn't, we wouldn't have won anyway. But that was my point friend.

chief52
11-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Broncos fined $100,000

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5855075

The Denver Broncos and coach Josh McDaniels have been fined a combined $100,000 for the videotaping of a San Francisco 49ers practice from before their London game of Week 8.

The team's video operations director, Steve Scarnecchia, has been fired for cause as a result of his taping the 49ers' walk-through practice at Wembley Stadium the day before the Broncos' 24-16 loss, the team announced in a release Saturday.

AFC West blog
ESPN.com's Bill Williamson writes about all things AFC West in his division blog.

Blog network: NFL Nation

Scarnecchia offered to show the video to McDaniels, but the coach declined, the Broncos said. But the NFL found that McDaniels, who was fined $50,000, was ultimately responsible for his subordinates.

"This incident cuts into the trust and respect our fans, our ticket holders, our community and our fellow competitors have for our organization," Broncos owner Pat Bowlen said in a statement. "That is why the Denver Broncos, upon learning of this violation, immediately investigated this matter and reported the incident to the league."

The Denver Post first reported the investigation.

The case was reminiscent of the Patriots' Spygate scandal of 2007-08.

Scarnecchia worked for the Patriots along with McDaniels in 2008, when commissioner Roger Goodell docked their first-round draft pick for that year and fined coach Bill Belichick $500,000 for a violation of NFL rules that bar teams from filming opponents' signals. The Patriots, who were found to have videotaped New York Jets coaches during a 2006 game, were fined an additional $250,000.

McDaniels was the Patriots' offensive coordinator that season, having been promoted from quarterbacks coach in 2006 to make him the youngest coordinator in the league at the time

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Broncos Offense-TM-Broncos Nov. 27 - 12:40 pm et

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora is reporting that the Broncos and head coach Josh McDaniels have both been fined $50,000 for illegally taping an opponent's practice.
The Broncos were under investigation by the NFL for taping a 49ers walk-through in Week 8. Team video director Steve Scarnecchia reportedly took the video and presented it to McDaniels, who declined to view it. Team officials were made aware of the incident following the team's return from London, and self reported it to the NFL. Scarnecchia has been terminated from his position and will face a possible life-time ban from the NFL. We question that Scarnecchia was working without orders from McDaniels, unless taping was something Scarnecchia had been doing all year long. The whole situation is fishy.
Source: Jason LaCanfora on Twitter

I just don't believe the Broncos' account.

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Ouch. My FIL commented just the other day during the Lions/Pats game about how he can never respect the Patriots again because they're cheaters. He's a Broncos fan. This will NOT go over well.

what the fuck did he think about cheating the salary cap and the crisco incident? if he rationalized these other things, he'll gloss right the fuck over this.

Lurk
11-27-2010, 11:17 AM
I just don't believe the Broncos' account.

Neither do I...and I am a Broncos fan.

Jerm
11-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah I'm sure McDaniels had nothing to do with this or zero knowledge of it going on...what the fuck ever.

Scumbags.

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 11:19 AM
what the **** did he think about cheating the salary cap and the crisco incident? if he rationalized these other things, he'll gloss right the **** over this.

Explain how they cheated the salary cap, the league never found that the Broncos violated the salary cap. They never would have been stripped of just 3rd round picks if they actually violated the salary cap.

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 11:21 AM
wow, they're getting off scott-free if that's all they pay.

cdcox
11-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Not like if we didn't, we wouldn't have won anyway. But that was my point friend.

You guy signed players you wouldn't have been able to sign had you not cheated. We'll never know if you would have been able to win those legitimately or not. That's why the Broncos* Super Bowl trophies will always be tainted.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 11:24 AM
This should give Bowlen cause to let McDaniels out of his contract

cdcox
11-27-2010, 11:25 AM
"This incident cuts into the trust and respect our fans, our ticket holders, our community and our fellow competitors have for our organization," Broncos* owner Pat Bowlen said in a statement. "That is why the Denver Broncos*, upon learning of this violation, immediately investigated this matter and reported the incident to the league."

*Violated the salary cap during their Super Bowls seasons.

So Pat, was it a subordinate that violated the salary cap, too?

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 11:25 AM
You guy signed players you wouldn't have been able to sign had you not cheated. We'll never know if you would have been able to win those legitimately or not. That's why the Broncos* Super Bowl trophies will always be tainted.

You can have your asterik all you want, but they were never found to have violated the salary cap. A 3rd round pick for each incident would not be the penalty if a team was found to have violated the salary cap, the thing this league has established to bring about parity between the teams.

cdcox
11-27-2010, 11:27 AM
You can have your asterik all you want, but they were never found to have violated the salary cap. A 3rd round pick for each incident would not be the penalty if a team was found to have violated the salary cap, the thing this league has established to bring about parity between the teams.

So exactly why were they stripped of those 3rd round picks?

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Explain how they cheated the salary cap, the league never found that the Broncos violated the salary cap. They never would have been stripped of just 3rd round picks if they actually violated the salary cap.

depends on how you define 'cheat,' I guess. they circumvented the salary cap by not paying certain moneys owed to TD and elway (deferring them because money was tight due to the new stadium). the money SUPPOSEDLY wasn't used to bring any other players in...

however, cheating is cheating. if you can't afford to build a stadium and pay your players at the same time, you don't get the benefit of the players AND the stadium. by definition, the fact that they deferred payments is considered by most reasonable people (I'd understand why bronco fans don't have an issue with it) to be cheating.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Yeah, and OJ was never found guilty for killing two people. :rolleyes:

KCUnited
11-27-2010, 11:29 AM
The ability to let McD draft Knowshon v2.0 with a top 5 pick is punishment enough.

Buehler445
11-27-2010, 11:33 AM

ROFL Make him a Chiefs Fan. MAKE IT HAPPEN, DAFACE!

Rausch
11-27-2010, 11:36 AM

Yeah.

I'm sure you saw all those Donk fans on CNN burning their jerseys after they found out the Donx had cheated to afford Elway...
:spock:

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 11:39 AM
depends on how you define 'cheat,' I guess. they circumvented the salary cap by not paying certain moneys owed to TD and elway (deferring them because money was tight due to the new stadium). the money SUPPOSEDLY wasn't used to bring any other players in...

however, cheating is cheating. if you can't afford to build a stadium and pay your players at the same time, you don't get the benefit of the players AND the stadium. by definition, the fact that they deferred payments is considered by most reasonable people (I'd understand why bronco fans don't have an issue with it) to be cheating.

You can actually defer money, that in and of itself isn't a violation. The League said that Denver didn't pay TD, Elway, and Sharpe properly deferred salary when they should have been paid. The fine amount, something like $950k was what the League said Bowlen earned in interest by not paying out when those 3 should have been paid. All players were immediately paid when the NFL said they needed to be paid. Even if it was used for a signing, $950k isn't going to put some team over the top.

At no point were the Broncos over the cap and claim to be under or did any player have a cap hit for less than it should have been.

Like you said it's all in how you define things. Violating the cap to me is over the cap and claiming your under, or someone having a smaller cap hit than they really should have.

An issue arising from deferring money like all 32 teams are allowed to do, is not violating the cap to me.

And thank you for actually knowing the facts surrounding the incident.

Rausch
11-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Like you said it's all in how you define things.

I define a phantom holding call vs. Gonzo in the 97 playoff game bull$3it, mostly because it didn't happen.

It wasn't even possible since he never touched a Bronco.

Based on that I call

http://images.tvrage.com/shows/5/4795.jpg

cdcox
11-27-2010, 11:51 AM
You can actually defer money, that in and of itself isn't a violation.

An issue arising from deferring money like all 32 teams are allowed to do, is not violating the cap to me.

So the NFL strips every team of their 3rd round draft pick every year. Fascinating.

HerculesRockefell
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM
So the NFL strips every team of their 3rd round draft pick every year. Fascinating.

Really? That's all you've got?

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
All I know is that the Broncos getting away with what amounts, effectively, to a warning makes me hate them even more.

Rausch
11-27-2010, 12:05 PM

Nope, we've got a fuck-t0n of loathing that will NEVER go away.

You won.

YOU LIFTED THE LOMBARDI.

It really doesn't matter if you clubbed 1,002 baby seals and a grandmother to do it. You did.

You did it.

Whatever fine or raping of draft picks doesn't mean jack $#it after that.

Does it erase that win from your memory?

Did you suddenly forget the feeling of being a winner?

Did that whole evening, that night with friends and family where you sat somewhere and just barely kept your azz on the edge of the chair.....that......can.....we.........moment.

Yeah.

I'm guessing you could fucking tax every Donx fan $10 for that game and they'd shrug and say "Meh...whatever........ok."

cdcox
11-27-2010, 12:06 PM

I just find it interesting that you typed all that explaining why it wasn't a salary cap violation and that you never did get around to admitting what the Broncos did wrong that actually resulted in them getting draft picks stripped. According to you, everything they did was allowed.

So just exactly what was done wrong?

Bootlegged
11-27-2010, 12:07 PM
get a rope.

Rausch
11-27-2010, 12:11 PM
get a rope.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/501/Hanging_Rope.jpg

shocked
11-27-2010, 12:50 PM

It's actually a 2nd and a 3rd.

They only take a 1st if you make the playoffs....

WebGem
11-27-2010, 12:53 PM
The Raiders must have been studying Oakland's NFL blitz playbook before that 59-14 beat down.

Bane
11-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey McVideotape,Stay down bitch!
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
11-27-2010, 01:24 PM
It's obvious by the loss to the 49ers that McVoyeur was more interested in the San Fran players than their game plan.

the Talking Can
11-27-2010, 01:24 PM
that's a fucking joke of a penalty

and the biggest lie ever..."McFistpump had no idea...."

Fritz88
11-27-2010, 01:40 PM
I can't help myself but http://ragecomic.appspot.com/packs/update.09.10.2010/images/Laughing.png at that sorry ass team.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 01:43 PM
This story is like salt in the wound. They tape the 49ers practice and lose. Then they beat us with with 2 1/2 quarters left in the game. I wont be able to sleep til 12/5 now.

tk13
11-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I think the funniest thing is that McDaniels claims he declined to watch the tape. Either he was knowingly cheating, or he doesn't know his staff is out there breaking the rules.

3rd&48ers
11-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I just find it interesting that you typed all that explaining why it wasn't a salary cap violation and that you never did get around to admitting what the Broncos did wrong that actually resulted in them getting draft picks stripped. According to you, everything they did was allowed.

So just exactly what was done wrong?

They should have been stripped of their Superbowl trophies.

Fritz88
11-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh Josh McD. You crack me up

http://ragecomic.appspot.com/packs/update.09.10.2010/images/Laughing.png

Frazod
11-27-2010, 01:59 PM

Ask the prick how he feels about cooking spray.

Bane
11-27-2010, 02:02 PM
that's a fucking joke of a penalty

and the biggest lie ever..."McFistpump had no idea...."

Yep.Should be 2 first round picks and a million bucks.No need to ban them from the post season since McRadioShack takes care of that himself.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can
11-27-2010, 02:03 PM
so, according to the nfl you can video tape other teams...for $100,000

seems like chump change for an important game...i hope we film san diego

jd1020
11-27-2010, 02:04 PM
so, according to the nfl you can video tape other teams...for $100,000

seems like chump change for an important game...i hope we film san diego

You mean how like ESPN does it?

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 02:23 PM
It was just tape of Singletary mooning his QB

Count Zarth
11-27-2010, 02:33 PM
This isn't over.

104.3 just had comments from the Ellis and NFL oversight - Pash. Apparently they asked several times if McDaniels told Ellis what was going on, and apparently every time Ellis dodged the question. Ellis didn't find out for 8 days after McDaniels conversation. The speculation is that Joe Ellis immediately freaked and called the NFL. There was a lot of speculation how Ellis heard it in the first place.

They also raised two good questions - why would someone who has already been slapped by the NFL possibly think that this was a possibly good reason to bring it up with McDaniels? And then how could McDaniels - who lived through the New England experience - not think he needs to inform his superiors.

NFL is keeping some details of investigation confidential. Like who reported the violations.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 02:53 PM
Josh will have to have Ayers take a cheap shot at Bradford
to draw attention away from him

KCUnited
11-27-2010, 03:46 PM
A bigger story is that McDaniels is going to take a RB top 5 and package Lloyd and Gaffney to jump back into the 1st to grab a projected late round CB.

Chiefnj2
11-27-2010, 04:15 PM
It's worth it to try and tape practice. The fines don't fit the violation.

ClevelandBronco
11-27-2010, 04:16 PM
If you're not cheating, you're not trying. I'd rather they didn't get caught, though.

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 04:18 PM

I know, shit. We should have been doing this the whole season.

Red Brooklyn
11-27-2010, 04:49 PM
This.

bevischief
11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Is that why they have the AFC WEST in hand this year?
ROFLROFL

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I wonder if you can spend cap money on these small hand slaps? If so , if you're under the cap by $1.5M, or so, you're good to go - all you need it a high def recorder!!!

Chiefshrink
11-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I assure you that this leaked out by someone on the inside that wants Josh out!!!

Chiefshrink
11-27-2010, 05:12 PM
This isn't over.

[/I]

This was leaked by some nobody leftover from the old regime.

LaChapelle
11-27-2010, 05:31 PM
If they do end up losing draft picks
Cutler-Marshall-Schefter-Hillis-Smith
Joshie has to be in the running for worst HC of all time

Groves
11-27-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/501/Hanging_Rope.jpg

It will probably do the job, but goodness, man, have a sense of style. Get some more turns on that knot.

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 06:07 PM
If you're not cheating, you're not trying. I'd rather they didn't get caught, though.

WTF is it with Bronco fans? Are you REALLY this fuggin stupid?

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 06:14 PM
And $100K per offense caught? For the cost of a 3rd string WR, we could have signals and game tape of every game of the regular season. This is the type of BS fine that won't stop all the chicken**** cheating going on. Hit em' where it hurts... Give them a fine in the MILLIONS and take away multiple first day picks. Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder wipe their asses with $100 bills. They have to make getting caught actually MEAN SOMETHING to the billionair owners.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 06:35 PM
And $100K per offense caught? For the cost of a 3rd string WR, we could have signals and game tape of every game of the regular season. This is the type of BS fine that won't stop all the chicken**** cheating going on. Hit em' where it hurts... Give them a fine in the MILLIONS and take away multiple first day picks. Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder wipe their asses with $100 bills. They have to make getting caught actually MEAN SOMETHING to the billionair owners.

Agreed, there should be tougher penalties. I'm sick of the Broncos getting slapped on the wrist for cheating.

Corruption has seeped it's way into the NFL commission too much.

Chiefshrink
11-27-2010, 06:58 PM
It's a business and the NFL product needs to be "on the field". Look at Vick!! I don't care if he is "lighten it up" and is a better player. He should have never been let back into the league, PERIOD!!! But as some of you said it is about $$$$$ and that means a product!! Now granted the donkeys aren't much of a "product" right now but Goodell represents the owners!!

-King-
11-27-2010, 07:07 PM
It's a business and the NFL product needs to be "on the field". Look at Vick!! I don't care if he is "lighten it up" and is a better player. He should have never been let back into the league, PERIOD!!! But as some of you said it is about $$$$$ and that means a product!! Now granted the donkeys aren't much of a "product" right now but Goodell represents the owners!!

ROFL ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

SDChiefs
11-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Mcdaniels is so great he's just filming an epic movie to rival Spielsberg/Knowmo

ClevelandBronco
11-27-2010, 07:36 PM
WTF is it with Bronco fans? Are you REALLY this fuggin stupid?

Yep.

Bane
11-27-2010, 07:37 PM
McDipshit is gone as soon as McBowlen can find someone stupid enough to take the job.This means nothing.

Count Zarth
11-27-2010, 07:46 PM
McDipshit is gone as soon as McBowlen can find someone stupid enough to take the job.This means nothing.

This was posted weeks ago, but here it is again:

McDaniels is going nowhere. Bowlen is still paying Shanahan. If he fires McDaniels not only does he owe him the balance of his contract, but then he has to pay another head coach. Bowlen is not going to pay three head coaches at once.

The Donks are stuck with McFail for at least 22 more games.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 07:58 PM

Vick paid the price. I'm not sure you're very American if you don't think once you've done the time, you can resume a life. Now, go shoot a deer with an arrow and tell me it's sport. I don't do either, but I'm not going to say that, beyond the law itself, that there's some astronomical difference. If you don't like our justice system, there are tons of countries that might fit your ethics better...

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Vick paid the price. I'm not sure you're very American if you don't think once you've done the time, you can resume a life. Now, go shoot a deer with an arrow and tell me it's sport. I don't do either, but I'm not going to say that, beyond the law itself, that there's some astronomical difference. If you don't like our justice system, there are tons of countries that might fit your ethics better...

I'm not really sure how you are comparing shooting a deer and eating it to strangling and electrocuting domesticated animals with your bare hands after you have brutalized it, its entire life and then killed it because it lost you money on an illegal fight that you had tortured it in order to try and prepare it to kill another animal.

Not a good arguement. Vick is and always will be a piece of shit but by law in this country even pieces of shit like Vick get another chance and we should respect that but that does not mean we have to like him and that we can't hope that he gets mauled to death by a dog in his sleep.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm not really sure how you are comparing shooting a deer and eating it to strangling and electrocuting domesticated animals with your bare hands after you have brutalized it, its entire life and then killed it because it lost you money on an illegal fight that you had tortured it in order to try and prepare it to kill another animal.

Not a good arguement. Vick is and always will be a piece of shit but by law in this country even pieces of shit like Vick get another chance and we should respect that but that does not mean we have to like him and that we can't hope that he gets mauled to death by a dog in his sleep.

The argument is that he paid the price. You may want his head for it, but that might be why you, and maybe me, aren't making that call. Either way, he paid the price, and no matter how much I hate what he had become part of, the justice system did its job. If we don't put drunk drivers, who have killed somebody, to death, then we have a way to go. But I'm biased!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-27-2010, 08:32 PM
I would sure hate to have Vick as my QB. Gee that would suck.

Bane
11-27-2010, 08:36 PM
This was posted weeks ago, but here it is again:

McDaniels is going nowhere. Bowlen is still paying Shanahan. If he fires McDaniels not only does he owe him the balance of his contract, but then he has to pay another head coach. Bowlen is not going to pay three head coaches at once.

The Donks are stuck with McFail for at least 22 more games.

Yes I know.I'm hoping for some reverse psychology here.I'd like nothing more than for him to stay in Dungver for 25 more years.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I would sure hate to have Vick as my QB. Gee that would suck.

ROFL

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 09:16 PM

Shooting deer with an arrow is just a sport now? I take it you've never eaten anything you can't buy from your local supermarket. I don't hunt and fish "just for the sport", although it's very peaceful and enoyable. Conservation of wildlife keeps the population healthy AND puts many tasty meals on my dinner plate.

As far as Vick... He paid his price in prison, which is more than I can say for others like Leonard Little. If he can become a positive member of society, then he deserves an equal opportunity just like everybody else.

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:17 PM
The argument is that he paid the price. You may want his head for it, but that might be why you, and maybe me, aren't making that call. Either way, he paid the price, and no matter how much I hate what he had become part of, the justice system did its job. If we don't put drunk drivers, who have killed somebody, to death, then we have a way to go. But I'm biased!!

I agree with you that he paid the price but I don't want his head. I just wouldn't cry if someone were to tie him up and pluck his finger nails out, waterboard him and turn his junk into mash potatoes with a mallet.

I would take him as our QB with the way he is playing now and then just hope he gets his due after he wins a SB for us :) I am just trying to figure out how he is passing so accurately now when before his incident he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and had to rely on his legs only. I guess maybe he is really trying now and not skating by like he did back in his thug days in Hotlanta. Not to mention Andy Reid is a damn good QB coach.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 09:21 PM
"although it's very peaceful and enoyable".

Whatever Pal...

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:25 PM
I can't imagine what kind of life someone must lead that is still holding a grudge on Michael Vick, someone you dont know personally, that did something you dont agree with... 3 FUCKIN YEARS AGO!

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I can't imagine what kind of life someone must lead that is still holding a grudge on Michael Vick, someone you dont know personally, that did something you dont agree with... 3 ****IN YEARS AGO!

lol now this is hilarious. Someone questioning the character of people who still hold a grudge for Vick torturing and executing domesticated animals with his bare hands because "it's been 3 years and Vick hasn't so much as even watched a dog fight on the internet dude". lol at Vick doing something we don't agree with? So what you agree with it?

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:30 PM
lol now this is hilarious. Someone questioning the character of people who still hold a grudge for Vick torturing and executing domesticated animals with his bare hands because "it's been 3 years and Vick hasn't so much as even watched a dog fight on the internet dude".

People who's loved ones are murdered with the murderer still in prison move along with life faster than you people.

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:33 PM
People who's loved ones are murdered with the murderer still in prison move along with life faster than you people.

It is my belief that an autistic monkey with down syndrome would have better moral understanding of this topic than you do.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:34 PM
I can't imagine what kind of life someone must lead that is still holding a grudge on Michael Vick, someone you dont know personally, that did something you dont agree with... 3 ****IN YEARS AGO!

Are you joking?

DaFace
11-27-2010, 09:34 PM

:spock:

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:35 PM
It is my belief that an autistic monkey with down syndrome would have better moral understanding of this topic than you do.

I kill and eat those for breakfast. I'll see your PETA lovin ass in 3 years... Get the fuck over it.

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I kill and eat those for breakfast. I'll see your PETA lovin ass in 3 years... Get the **** over it.

Sure thing there C-Bass

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I kill and eat those for breakfast. I'll see your PETA lovin ass in 3 years... Get the **** over it.

It's funny you question what kind of life someone leads when you obviously have some sort of mental issue. You are always berating people for absolutely no reason. This person is obviously attached to animals in some way, so why be a dick? I personally love Vick as a football player and am cheering for him this year, but that's my opinion and it's not a reason to be a dick to someone else who's obviously affected by what he did.

If you have a child someday and someone rapes them, are you gonna get over it and support them after they pay their debt? No. So shut the fuck up and act like a normal person.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:43 PM
]If you have a child someday and someone rapes them, are you gonna get over it and support them after they pay their debt? No. So shut the **** up and act like a normal person.

What? Are you comparing someone raping your child to what Vick did? Really?

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:44 PM

You are right he is way off. A better comparison would be of what Vick did and the day of your birth. The best part of you ran down your mothers ass crack and left a brown stain on the sheet.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
That was funny the first time I heard it... 20 years ago.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:46 PM

No, actually I didn't.

I was comparing the way you would feel towards that person how someone else might feel towards Vick. Do you think someone that spends their career working with animals, or a lot of their free time with their pets and are obsessed with animals in general are just not going to care about what he did?

Like I said, I am fine with him and I am rooting for him this season. I would love to see him win a Super Bowl as long as it isn't against KC. But I'm not gonna berate someone and tell them they shouldn't have anything against him.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Well... To answer your question any person who did that to my child wouldn't be alive long enough to have a trial. 3 years later I'd be too busy watching my kid grow, play sports, meet friends, and have sleep overs to be thinking about what happened in the past.

Chief3188
11-27-2010, 09:49 PM
That was funny the first time I heard it... 20 years ago.

Great movie

Chiefaholic
11-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Whatever Pal...

What the **** would you know about fishing and hunting if your ass has never been in the woods or fishing in a stream, river, or lake? If the population isn't reduced in a LEGAL manner, deer would be starving to death and be laying dead all over the side of the road.

Have you ever been fishing or hunting? If not, then why the hell would you even argue that it's not relaxing and enjoyable.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 10:11 PM
What the **** would you know about fishing and hunting if your ass has never been in the woods or fishing in a stream, river, or lake? If the population isn't reduced in a LEGAL manner, deer would be starving to death and be laying dead all over the side of the road.

Have you ever been fishing or hunting? If not, then why the hell would you even argue that it's not relaxing and enjoyable.

Wow, you're nature's philanthropist now! BTW, who said I dont hunt, or fish? Do you hunt mosquitoes too? Got a 30-30 for that too? A bow and arrow maybe? I hear if you cover then with chocolate, they taste like chicken! Pigeons way too many of them critters round these parts? Im sure you spear-fish too, so the population of minnows might be in danger (but its OK, you eat them) Oh, and what does this have to do with a person whos paid his debt to society being allowed to work back into society? If those were your dogs, do tell, but short of that, I think you just have issues with him for being a star, not the crime he committed. And the meat I get at the store STILL tastes better than youre deer.
Lighten up Francis; Im just egging you on now!!

Ebolapox
11-27-2010, 10:13 PM
jesus fuck, get back to the donkey hating there fellers.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 10:14 PM
jesus ****, get back to the donkey hating there fellers.

Fuck the Broncos. Fuck Josh McDaniels. Fuck the city of Denver. Fuck the whole state of Colorado. Fuck Blue. Fuck orange. And anyone who reads this and doesn't hate the Broncos, FUCK YOU.

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 10:14 PM

Great point. F*** Denver, I hope it burns to the ground!!!

GloryDayz
11-27-2010, 10:15 PM
**** the Broncos. **** Josh McDaniels. **** the city of Denver. **** the whole state of Colorado. **** Blue. **** orange. And anyone who reads this and doesn't hate the Broncos, **** YOU.

Like I was told... ATTABOY!!! :-)

jd1020
11-27-2010, 10:19 PM

What's to hate? They are 3-7, in last place. They're under investigation for cheating. I'm lovin this.

Chief3188
11-28-2010, 12:43 AM
I hear out in Denver they tie up mountain goats to lamp posts in parking lots and call them recreation centers

Garcia Bronco
11-28-2010, 01:24 AM

They didn't break a written rule.

JOhn
11-28-2010, 01:31 AM
I hear out in Denver they tie up mountain goats to lamp posts in parking lots and call them recreation centers

Actually that's here in Wyoming & Montana :shrug:

Von Dumbass
11-28-2010, 07:11 AM
"The Denver Broncos, their ownership, and their executives had their moral compass pointed in the right direction. They followed the rules," said Pash, who added: "I think they've set an example as to how incidents of this type are properly handled."
"This appears to be a single incident by an employee who acted entirely on his own; there was no competitive effect; and, most importantly, the Broncos promptly took the initiative to report the violation. Had any of those factors not been present, I would have almost certainly imposed much more substantial discipline on the club."

But, Goodell added, "clubs are ultimately accountable for the conduct of their employees."

Nothing to see here. Non issue.

Bane
11-28-2010, 07:47 AM
Fuck the Broncos.Bottom of the can trash from ownership to the last fan.Drink some of Magic Johnson's blood then jump into a fire.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Nothing to see here. Non issue.JFC Someone should tell Goodell that the word 'Gullible' is not in the dictionary.

GloryDayz
11-28-2010, 08:04 AM
**** the Broncos.Bottom of the can trash from ownership to the last fan.Drink some of Magic Johnson's blood then jump into a fire.
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumb:

Shogun
11-28-2010, 08:06 AM
Hog Farmer told me that shit hole is gettin' terrorized.

McWickedson
11-28-2010, 11:49 AM
That's a hand-slap, to be sure.

The NFL continues to favor goats.

FAX

no kidding. the pats and broncos are the darlings of the nfl.