PDA

View Full Version : Poop So tell me

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 01:55 PM
How long of a drive is it from legendary Springfield Misery to Omaha Nebraska (aka pigsknuckle) lol..anybody?

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:03 PM
somebody must know

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-27-2010, 02:05 PM
LMAO It's about 6 hours. I just did it back in October.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Google maps?

Pioli Zombie
11-27-2010, 02:08 PM
So tell me. Is there anything more annoying than all the people starting threads with titles like "So", "So tell me", "I've been thinking", "its occurs to me" and meaningless shit like that making people open the thread to see what the fuck it is only to find its meaningless shit. Here's an idea. When you make a thread title, try giving some kind of fucking hint to the read what it is the thread is remotely about. That way, you see, if its a subject the reader may find is meaningless shit, they don't have to waste their fucking time opening it up to read.

Donger
11-27-2010, 02:10 PM
So tell me. Is there anything more annoying than all the people starting threads with titles like "So", "So tell me", "I've been thinking", "its occurs to me" and meaningless shit like that making people open the thread to see what the **** it is only to find its meaningless shit. Here's an idea. When you make a thread title, try giving some kind of ****ing hint to the read what it is the thread is remotely about. That way, you see, if its a subject the reader may find is meaningless shit, they don't have to waste their ****ing time opening it up to read.

Are you unaware that if you hover your pointer over the thread title, it will give you a preview? That way, you don't have to open the thread to see what it is about.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-27-2010, 02:11 PM
So tell me. Is there anything more annoying than all the people starting threads with titles like "So", "So tell me", "I've been thinking", "its occurs to me" and meaningless shit like that making people open the thread to see what the fuck it is only to find its meaningless shit. Here's an idea. When you make a thread title, try giving some kind of fucking hint to the read what it is the thread is remotely about. That way, you see, if its a subject the reader may find is meaningless shit, they don't have to waste their fucking time opening it up to read.
You can use the mouse-over feature to find out what's inside. But yeah, as far as threads go, this one is pretty meaningless.

Bill Parcells
Are you unaware that if you hover your pointer over the thread title, it will give you a preview? That way, you don't have to open the thread to see what it is about.

If hes a dumbass he cant figure that out I guess. thanks for helping him out Donger ;)

Bacon Cheeseburger
Fuck you Donger. That's what this thread is about now.

big nasty kcnut
11-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Well meaningless to whom one man meaningless thread is another man great read.

Donger
11-27-2010, 02:12 PM
You can use the mouse-over feature to find out what's inside. But yeah, as far as threads go, this one is pretty meaningless.

Repost. However, technically, one is not actually putting one's mouse over the thread title. One is actually putting the cursor/pointer over the thread title.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:13 PM
So tell me. Is there anything more annoying than all the people starting threads with titles like "So", "So tell me", "I've been thinking", "its occurs to me" and meaningless shit like that making people open the thread to see what the **** it is only to find its meaningless shit. Here's an idea. When you make a thread title, try giving some kind of ****ing hint to the read what it is the thread is remotely about. That way, you see, if its a subject the reader may find is meaningless shit, they don't have to waste their ****ing time opening it up to read.
You took all the time to type this drivel over a garbage thread? and whos the dumbass?

ROFL

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Repost. However, technically, one is not actually putting one's mouse over the thread title. One is actually putting the cursor/pointer over the thread title.
Fuck you Donger. That's what this thread is about now.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:14 PM
Well meaningless to whom one man meaningless thread is another man great read.

EXACTLY NUT! THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT DAMNIT!

Bill Parcells
Google maps?

Nah, that doesnt take into advantage construction and all.

Donger

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:16 PM
LMAO It's about 6 hours. I just did it back in October.

In the Bugeatermobile? or another vehicle?

Pioli Zombie
11-27-2010, 02:17 PM
That hover feature doesn't work over the phone and even when on the PC its still isn't worth the amount of seconds to do that. Why doncha just give your thread a meaningful title, dumbass?

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:18 PM
That hover feature doesn't work over the phone and even when on the PC its still isn't worth the amount of seconds to do that. Why doncha just give your thread a meaningful title, dumbass?
DUDE! I used a ****ing poop emoticon when I started this thread. you see the monkey slinging shit to the left? good lord are you a dumbass

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-27-2010, 02:20 PM
In the Bugeatermobile? or another vehicle?
That's how fast you can do it in a Dodge Grand Caravan if you only stop to piss and get coffee.

jd1020
11-27-2010, 02:21 PM

It takes less time to hover your pointer over a title for a preview than it does to load the threads page and then load the forums page after you leave the thread you deem useless.

Bill Parcells
11-27-2010, 02:23 PM
It takes less time to hover your pointer over a title for a preview than it does to load the threads page and then load the forums page after you leave the thread you deem useless.

You tellem n00b!