PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Live audio of Haley telling off McDaniels

Claynus
11-27-2010, 08:28 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/88mxKNPHkdY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/88mxKNPHkdY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pretty cool.

WebGem
11-27-2010, 08:34 PM
"There's a lot of shit being talked about. Better figure out a way to cover up your cheating, maybe blame it on the video guy."

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice...Took a while, huh?

Todd knew the whole time about the Donk cheating bullshit. And so did Josh. Mr. Deer in the headlights 'oh shit' face.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Playing it over and over all I can get is "I should have been (?) about this"

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:06 PM

"There's a lot of shit being talked about (you)"

I can't tell if he says you or not, but either way it means the same thing.

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 09:06 PM

"there's a lot of shit being talked about you"

That's what I hear.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 09:08 PM
"there's a lot of shit being talked about you"

That's what I hear.

listening back at it again, I think you're closer to the mark than I was.

Gadzooks
11-27-2010, 09:08 PM
"This is all the shit they talked aboot". I didn't know Haley was Canadian.

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 09:11 PM
listening back at it again, I think you're closer to the mark than I was.

He might not have said "you" but his point is obvious either way. He's calling Josh out on the shit they pulled. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they've been taping other teams all season long.

chasedude
11-27-2010, 09:15 PM
He might not have said "you" but his point is obvious either way. He's calling Josh out on the shit they pulled. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they've been taping other teams all season long.

Bill Belicheat taught him well!

WebGem
11-27-2010, 09:16 PM

Not really. There's a really big difference between winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, and 3 games in 11 weeks.

KCrockaholic
11-27-2010, 09:18 PM

lol Well he didn't learn well, because in New England at least they follow through cheating with winning as well. :)

chasedude
11-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Not really. There's a really big difference between winning 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, and 3 games in 11 weeks.

Well, you can't fix stupid.

smittysbar
11-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Good find

Fritz88
11-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I am starting to love Haley.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Rool
11-28-2010, 12:50 AM
I don't care what anybody says, I love Todd Haley for that. F*ck the broncos, I hope he does that to the raiders coach too

Buck
11-28-2010, 12:52 AM
I don't care what McDaniels did, Haley was still wrong here.

J Diddy
11-28-2010, 01:26 AM

If it wasn't my team that got date raped in the butthole I would agree with you.

Lbedrock1
11-28-2010, 01:30 AM
how can we expect our player to have class when out coach shows a classless act like this. When a player does this we jump all over him. He should have shook his hand pulled him close and said F u this is the sh*t they talk about or whatever he said.

KCtotheSB
11-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Haley is awesome.

J Diddy
11-28-2010, 01:32 AM
how can we expect our player to have class when out coach shows a classless act like this. When a player does this we jump all over him. He should have shook his hand pulled him close and said F u this is the sh*t they talk about or whatever he said.

wtf, ever

would you shake the hand of someone who went well out of the realm of reason to embarass you

Tbh, I'm a little pissed haley didn't flip a towel at the tip of his little dick.
Then give him a wedgie.

Fritz88
11-28-2010, 01:38 AM

Lick rivers anus.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog Farmer
11-28-2010, 06:27 AM

Shut the fuck up

Chief Roundup
11-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Why not shake his hand and just squeeze the shit out of it and then tell him that stuff. That still lets him know that you know about all of the things going and what you really think of him as well as a little intimidation.

Chief Roundup
11-28-2010, 06:52 AM
How sincere do you think Haleys' apology was? ROFL

ChiefButthurt
11-28-2010, 06:57 AM
If Haley had an account here I'd send some rep his way.

GloryDayz
11-28-2010, 07:35 AM
I think I heard him say, "It's OK because your mom let's us all PIIHB!!!" I don't know, maybe not...

Perhaps McVideo had all of this coming!!! After all, I think we know why we lost our game, we need to learn to adjust to their cheating faster...

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 07:45 AM

You, and anyone else who thinks that, is a fucking vagina.

boogblaster
11-28-2010, 07:46 AM
F.. Dungver .......

Ralphy Boy
11-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Found this while looking thru some of the videos on YoutubeLink of Jack Harry suggesting we get rid of Bowe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVlAtwjKGwg&feature=fvw)

Chiefaholic
11-28-2010, 08:47 AM

STFU

That wasn't "classless" at all IMO... Haley stood up for what he believed in and didn't shake the cheating Donk's hand at midfield just to look like a good 'ol boy.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-28-2010, 08:51 AM

so would you shake Bin Laden hand, just because its the "right" thing to do?

Marcellus
11-28-2010, 08:58 AM
I only wish he would have kneed him in the nuts and called him faggot in front of all his friends. (Weird Science reference)

Agent V
11-28-2010, 09:04 AM
I initially was very upset after Haley did this, but my respect for Josh McDaniels (which was low to begin with) now sits at 0. I have no respect or patience for cheaters, and in the realm of sports, they don't deserve, nor do they even fall under, the basic rules of sportsmanship.

The replay system not working, the video-taping scandal, the hatred of McD from fans, players and other coaches... folks, something stinks in Denver.

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Found this while looking thru some of the videos on YoutubeLink of Jack Harry suggesting we get rid of Bowe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVlAtwjKGwg&feature=fvw)

I honestly will be glad when Jack Harry gets some dirt thrown on his box. I fucking hate that clown.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 09:16 AM
Found this while looking thru some of the videos on YoutubeLink of Jack Harry suggesting we get rid of Bowe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVlAtwjKGwg&feature=fvw)LMAO Some things never change. Harry was a fucking moron 20 yrs ago.

Chiefshrink
11-28-2010, 10:24 AM
STFU

That wasn't "classless" at all IMO... Haley stood up for what he believed in and didn't shake the cheating Donk's hand at midfield just to look like a good 'ol boy.

Precisely!!! Haley wanted to let Josh know he already "knows something"(ala McVideo scandal) and it will be "talked about" without saying it. Here is my theory and why Haley's dissing makes alot more sense when initially I thought it was just running up the score especially on a challenge for a TD when the game was already over and Haley just losing his composure after an asskicking. Clearly Haley didn't lose his composure but lost his respect for McDaniels. What I don't know is the NFL in charge of the replay video equip or is it the "hosting team"?????

Pioli/Haley learned of this McVideo scandal info from the "grapevine of the NFL" through a disgruntled Bronco employee(not directly though) who decided to "rat out" Josh for obvious reasons. Pioli/Haley decide to hold on to this info "until" the "inconvenience/convenience of the video replay equipment works in 'favor' of the Broncos in both circumstances.

You pile on the running up the score especially on the challenged TD and Haley pissed at himself for drastically underestimating Orton and the passing game not preparing his team psychologically makes his "dissing of Josh" even more dramatic.

Bottom line: Haley dissed Josh because Josh was cheating and he wanted to let him know he knew he was cheating.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Precisely!!! Haley wanted to let Josh know he already "knows something"(ala McVideo scandal) and it will be "talked about" without saying it. Here is my theory and why Haley's dissing makes alot more sense when initially I thought it was just running up the score especially on a challenge for a TD when the game was already over and Haley just losing his composure after an asskicking. Clearly Haley didn't lose his composure but lost his respect for McDaniels. What I don't know is the NFL in charge of the replay video equip or is it the "hosting team"?????

Pioli/Haley learned of this McVideo scandal info from the "grapevine of the NFL" through a disgruntled Bronco employee(not directly though) who decided to "rat out" Josh for obvious reasons. Pioli/Haley decide to hold on to this info "until" the "inconvenience/convenience of the video replay equipment works in 'favor' of the Broncos in both circumstances.

You pile on the running up the score especially on the challenged TD and Haley pissed at himself for drastically underestimating Orton and the passing game not preparing his team psychologically makes his "dissing of Josh" even more dramatic.

Bottom line: Haley dissed Josh because Josh was cheating and he wanted to let him know he knew he was cheating.

LMAO someone queue up the Seinfeld 3rd spitter scene.

Pablo
11-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't care what McDaniels did, Haley was still wrong here.Incorrect.