PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Great Game, Cassel; The Sequel

Sully
11-28-2010, 04:46 PM
I said that I hope to post one of these the rest of the season.
Keep proving me wrong!

What I like this week is that he began to go into his Cassel-Funk, but pulled out of it. Leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCUnited
11-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Hootiedamus.

Reerun_KC
11-28-2010, 04:50 PM
I am looking forward to GoChiefs, ROR and the others explaining this ...

chiefzilla1501
11-28-2010, 04:51 PM
I said that I hope to post one of these the rest of the season.
Keep proving me wrong!

What I like this week is that he began to go into his Cassel-Funk, but pulled out of it. Leadership.

Talk about a completely different QB. Comfortable in the pocket. Leading his receivers. Great checkdowns. And I've been super-impressed with the way he's audibled out of plays. And his pocket presence today is light years over where it was in the beginning of the season.

Still has to prove it against a better defense. Still has to prove he can pull of a late minute drive. But folks, two games in a row and Cassel has been terrific!

Claynus
11-28-2010, 04:53 PM
I am looking forward to GoChiefs, ROR and the others explaining this ...

Cassel has had a couple of good games against very poor defenses. I'm still scared of what's going to happen in San Diego. That's where he will prove himself.

I'm glad he's playing better, though. His arrow is pointing up.

Sully
11-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Talk about a completely different QB. Comfortable in the pocket. Leading his receivers. Great checkdowns. And I've been super-impressed with the way he's audibled out of plays. And his pocket presence today is light years over where it was in the beginning of the season.

Still has to prove it against a better defense. Still has to prove he can pull of a late minute drive. But folks, two games in a row and Cassel has been terrific!

Agreed.
The best part, and most telling, is that Seattle hasn't been able to load the box.

Bane
11-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Good game Cassel.....You motherfucker.....

beach tribe
11-28-2010, 04:56 PM
wtf

beach tribe
11-28-2010, 04:57 PM
I was talking about the blown coverage. Thought I was in the game thread