PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs F*ck all you Cassel Haters

ChiefsFanatik88
11-28-2010, 05:11 PM
He has played some of his better games as a Chiefs the last few weeks.

I have been a silent supporter of Cassel since we signed him and for all you haters, I give you a big F*ck you!!!

Hopefully his play on the field{along with Dwayne Bowe} has convinced you that Cassel is a legitimate up and coming star quarterback and he deserves your respect

Bane
11-28-2010, 05:13 PM
I hope he keeps playing this way,I will gladly continue to eat the crow he serves up.God speed Matt Cassel.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 05:14 PM
JFC This shit is gonna make me pine for Championship and other Faider trolls.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 05:15 PM
If he plays like this in SD, I'll be on board.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Oh, so you weren't going to say anything until you knew for sure that you were right? Go fuck yourself.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:16 PM
LMAO Dumbass. It's good to see Matty McCassel play so well. I hope he keeps it up.

Fritz88
I have been a silent supporter of Cassel since we signed him and for all you haters, I give you a big F*ck you!!!

Me too. I have been a silent supporter of Travis Daniels.

the Talking Can
so many retarded noob trolls these days

Bane
LMAO Dumbass. It's good to see Matty McCassel play so well. I hope he keeps it up.

Week by week analysis for me.Good show Cassel,keep it up.

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:17 PM

OMG go die in a fire you fucking tool.

Shox
I have to admit he is playing better than I thought he could. I still want to see it against a playoff caliber D. But, he is making much better and much quicker decisions.

My crow is tasting better with turkey leftovers.

JASONSAUTO
looks like the denver game gave him his confidence back. been a different guy since
Posted via Mobile Device

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:19 PM
looks like the denver game gave him his confidence back. been a different guy since
Posted via Mobile Device

That's exactly what I said.

Which is why those stats were NOT garbage.

ChiefsCountry
Cassel played his best game by far as Chief but lets not go crazy. Seattle sucks ass in pass defense. He still needs to go beat the best in the AFC and QB better than him before we start crowning his ass.

BigMeatballDave
OMG go die in a fire you fucking tool.ROFL

KC kid
Cassel has been pretty good all year. Cassel haters dont know shit

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Cassel > Sanchize I will tell you that.

Chiefs Rool
the guy is def playing very well now, I was a big Cassel hater as many of us here are. I hope to eat some crow! I gotta give him some props, he's playing pretty damn good.

WebGem

Oh sweet Jesus how nice that would be.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Cassel played his best game by far as Chief but lets not go crazy. Seattle sucks ass in pass defense. He still needs to go beat the best in the AFC and QB better than him before we start crowning his ass.

Absofuckinglutely. And that doesn't mean that I don't think he's playing GREAT football. I do. But consistency is king, and I want to see it for the rest of the year. If he plays like this, fuck getting a new QB, and I NEVER thought I'd say that. Ever.

kstater
I'll respect Cassel when he completes a hail mary to win a game.

COchief
STFU Jackass, he hasn't shown shit against a decent team. Seattle and Ariz are both shit teams. Do you really think he could do a damn thing against teams like Balt, NYJ, Eagles, Pats, Colts (oops, he already shit his pants against them this year). I am optimistic as well but its not like he won us the superbowl today. So settle your dumbass down until he does something against a good team, or gives us a comeback win. He shit his pants in the 4th quarter against Oak and Houston both of which are mediocre to shit teams.

BigMeatballDave
Cassel played his best game by far as Chief but lets not go crazy. Seattle sucks ass in pass defense. He still needs to go beat the best in the AFC and QB better than him before we start crowning his ass.This. I want to see how he plays in a BIG game like the one in SD in a few weeks.

Baby Lee

Which is why those stats were NOT garbage.

The stats WERE garbage, the opportunity to get in rhythm and grow confidence was what wasn't garbage.

allen_kcCard
Is this another rep thread? :P

MTG#10
11-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh, so you weren't going to say anything until you knew for sure that you were right? Go **** yourself.

This

Pawnmower
WIN!!!

JOY!!!

HAPPINESS!

Bane
Is this another rep thread? :P

ROFL

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:23 PM
The stats WERE garbage, the opportunity to get in rhythm and grow confidence was what wasn't garbage.

Those stats were not garbage.

Pawnmower
Oh, so you weren't going to say anything until you knew for sure that you were right? Go **** yourself.

ROFL

You're one of the best posters here, hands down.

BigMeatballDave
Cassel > Sanchize I will tell you that.Not right now. Not in the clutch. Time will tell. Stats are for losers.

Pitt Gorilla
STFU Jackass, he hasn't shown shit against a decent team. Seattle and Ariz are both shit teams. Do you really think he could do a damn thing against teams like Balt, NYJ, Eagles, Pats, Colts (oops, he already shit his pants against them this year). I am optimistic as well but its not like he won us the superbowl today. So settle your dumbass down until he does something against a good team, or gives us a comeback win. He shit his pants in the 4th quarter against Oak and Houston both of which are mediocre to shit teams.Awesome.

Fruit Ninja
11-28-2010, 05:24 PM
WHen you go into Seattle and win big, its a good win. Seattle is one of the hardest places for a team to win in.

They did great.

Pawnmower
The stats WERE garbage,

You make me want to vomit in my own mouth and them vomit again on YOU.

Pitt Gorilla
Not right now. Not in the clutch. Time will tell. Stats are for losers.I thought Cassel looked pretty good in the clutch against Houston and the Bills, no?

JASONSAUTO
Cassel played his best game by far as Chief but lets not go crazy. Seattle sucks ass in pass defense. He still needs to go beat the best in the AFC and QB better than him before we start crowning his ass. same as last week huh? nice to have another week where thats all u guys can say weak sauce
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave

Which is why those stats were NOT garbage.:rolleyes: ROFL

ChiefsFanatik88
so many retarded noob trolls these days

I'm not a noob dumbass.

I have better things to do than post my life stories on the planet everyday...

JD10367
I honestly don't blame those who hated him. He came from New England with questionable experience and a huge price tag. Even though most levelheaded analysis said he'd need a year or so--what with a new HC, a new town, a new offense, and not-so-great talent around him--it's understandable that KC fans, hungry for a winner, had a short patience level with him. And given how he started this year, it seemed their fears were warranted. This was his make-or-break time, and at first it looked like he'd broken, but now it looks like maybe not.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow. Cassel really impressed me today. Awesome game.

BigMeatballDave
I thought Cassel looked pretty good in the clutch against Houston and the Bills, no?Houston? We lost. How is that clutch?

Bacon Cheeseburger
I'm not a noob dumbass.

Oh here we go...you're following the script perfectly.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Wow. Cassel really impressed me today. Awesome game.Yes, he did. I hope it continues.

I'm just not hanging from his junk just yet...

TheGuardian
Not right now. Not in the clutch. Time will tell. Stats are for losers.

Has Cassel been blanked out this year? No.

Sanchize having a comeback doesn't make him better. CAssel has been better hands down this season.

Reaper16
Absofuckinglutely. And that doesn't mean that I don't think he's playing GREAT football. I do. But consistency is king, and I want to see it for the rest of the year. If he plays like this, fuck getting a new QB, and I NEVER thought I'd say that. Ever.
Yes. Exactly. He has to keep it up. Two games of stellar play don't absolve a history of poor play.

For example, Jay Cutler has had stretches of a few games where he's played lights out, yet...

TheGuardian
Yes, he did. I hope it continues.

I'm just not hanging from his junk just yet...

Right. You have to get off of Sanchize's first to get on Cassel's.

Pitt Gorilla
Houston? We lost. How is that clutch?I totally forgot that Cassel played D. My bad.

the Talking Can
11-28-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm not a noob dumbass.

you are a noob

and your 'silent support' is fucking hilarious. and meaningless

so go back to your 'silent house' and 'silently jerk off' in your face

it takes a real pussy to 'silently support' something and then show up and talk shit.....pussy

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:27 PM
It's SO hard to pass on a defense with a 35 point lead. Come on. You guys know better than that shit.

JASONSAUTO
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Houston? We lost. How is that clutch? lol ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't think its time to crown him yet but he *seems* to be developing and that is great news for Chiefs fans. Lets just season it with a bit of caution.

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:29 PM
It's SO hard to pass on a defense with a 35 point lead. Come on. You guys know better than that shit.

Whatever man. We've also seen plenty of guys fold, like Hasselback did today, once it gets out of hand. He didn't do that. We weren't exactly playing man to man at the end of the game there.

JD10367
11-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Has Cassel been blanked out this year? No.

Sanchize having a comeback doesn't make him better. CAssel has been better hands down this season.

I think Sanchez has more natural talent and upside than Cassel.

Then again, I think Jeff George had more natural talent and upside than Tom Brady.

Sometimes it's not about your arm, it's about your brain. From all reports, Sanchez was/is living up the "Broadway Joe Namath" lifestyle, not thinking real hard in meetings, making occasional bonehead plays... yeah, he's got a lot of success but it's very Roethlisberger-style. Time will tell if Sanchez becomes a legitimate solid QB. He's got the tools to do so; he's also got the mindset to flame out spectacularly.

Baby Lee
11-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Those stats were not garbage.

Week in, week out, year in, year out, DECADE in, DECADE out, the NFL records are filled with big number passing games on the short end of blowouts.

350 yards passing, Loss 40-17.
400 yards passing, Loss 35-10.

It's what you do when you're miles behind and the other team just wants to keep you from scoring quickly, you pass and pass and pass and the defense lets you, just not into the endzone, at least not quickly.

As an opportunity to grow it was invaluable, as proof of worth, it was useless.

tk13
11-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Well we still have games to play out before we anoint him the franchise. But he's clearly gaining confidence, which I think was his biggest issue... and playing very very well. Certainly is exciting to watch.

And he deserves more credit than he's gotten. However you want to slice it, he has 22 TD and 4 INT. That is legit work.

jAZ
11-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh, so you weren't going to say anything until you knew for sure that you were right? Go fuck yourself.

God forbid anyone use common sense and just wait to see how the team and the players develop over the first couple of seasons before you flip your shit one way or another. I mean, taking a wait and see approach is for the stupids, right?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Whatever man. We've also seen plenty of guys fold, like Hasselback did today, once it gets out of hand. He didn't do that. We weren't exactly playing man to man at the end of the game there.

Dude. What did he do before the 35 point lead? But seriously, who gives a fuck? I sure don't. What's he done the last 2 weeks? That's all that really matters to me, so arguing that is counter intuitive. I'm going to sit here and revel in the sheer hope that this guy is exactly who he's been lately. I would LOVE for this guy to be our franchise QB, and if he keeps playing like he is right now, we've got our guy and I'm one of the numerous dumbasses on this board that thought the move was garbage from the start.

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:32 PM
I think Sanchez has more natural talent and upside than Cassel.

Then again, I think Jeff George had more natural talent and upside than Tom Brady.

Sometimes it's not about your arm, it's about your brain. From all reports, Sanchez was/is living up the "Broadway Joe Namath" lifestyle, not thinking real hard in meetings, making occasional bonehead plays... yeah, he's got a lot of success but it's very Roethlisberger-style. Time will tell if Sanchez becomes a legitimate solid QB. He's got the tools to do so; he's also got the mindset to flame out spectacularly.

I think he's nothing more than a guy in the right place at the right time. He doesn't look like a guy that is going to be able to carry a team to me.

I don't really care about tangibles. Lots of guys, like Jamarcus Russel, are blessed with more ability than anyone, but don't have the work factor. Cassel appears to be a work guy. That's why he is improving and Sanchez still looks a lot like a rookie at times. I think sanchez is a media whore and will eventually fold. Doesn't mean he won't have some success because of where he's at right now. but in the long run? no.

Thig Lyfe
11-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Cassel has played two good games in a row. But I'm still not convinced that he's the man. He might turn out to be a decent game manager, which is a hell of an upgrade from my "abject failure" projection, but I still doubt he has what it takes to be a legit winning quarterback.

I GUESS I'M A HATERRRRR

ChiefsFanatik88
11-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Abso****inglutely. And that doesn't mean that I don't think he's playing GREAT football. I do. But consistency is king, and I want to see it for the rest of the year. If he plays like this, **** getting a new QB, and I NEVER thought I'd say that. Ever.

Do you think that he has to play as good as he has the last few weeks for your approval?

Matt Cassel is not in the league of high profile players like Manning or Rivers. but Manning and Rivers have bad/subpar games once in a while

For Kansas City, I think he is playing as good as good as he can. Possible playoff game in the future

BigMeatballDave
lol ok.
Posted via Mobile Device:spock:

Am I wrong? Isnt clutch when you lead you team back to win? Otherwise, its just a loss.

JASONSAUTO
It's SO hard to pass on a defense with a 35 point lead. Come on. You guys know better than that shit. no matter. hes kept it going since no ? confidence is key
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
Well we still have games to play out before we anoint him the franchise. But he's clearly gaining confidence, which I think was his biggest issue... and playing very very well. Certainly is exciting to watch.

And he deserves more credit than he's gotten. However you want to slice it, he has 22 TD and 4 INT. That is legit work.
This. He deserves a ton of credit.

TheGuardian
11-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Dude. What did he do before the 35 point lead? But seriously, who gives a ****? I sure don't. What's he done the last 2 weeks? That's all that really matters to me, so arguing that is counter intuitive. I'm going to sit here and revel in the sheer hope that this guy is exactly who he's been lately. I would LOVE for this guy to be our franchise QB, and if he keeps playing like he is right now, we've got our guy and I'm one of the numerous dumbasses on this board that thought the move was garbage from the start.

I love it. What did he do before it was 35-0 before we blinked? Right. All him. He had a bad day, but so did everyone else. Throwing a blowout on 1 guy like that is fucking stupid. After that the guy played his guts out to make it as close as possible instead of folding like a bitch, like Hasselback did today. Like lots of QB's do.

I'm sold on the guy. I think he wants to win and will eventually be the guy we traded for. I think that Denver game was the big turning point for him personally.

Valiant

Hopefully his play on the field{along with Dwayne Bowe} has convinced you that Cassel is a legitimate up and coming star quarterback and he deserves your respect

Let me break this down into English for everyone else..

I refused to back him publicly when he played like ass and cost us games.. But now that he has been on a tear I want to create a thread to tell you all I was right even though you did not know I was a fan or a poster on the board..

the Talking Can
God forbid anyone use common sense and just wait to see how the team and the players develop over the first couple of seasons before you flip your shit one way or another. I mean, taking a wait and see approach is for the stupids, right?

yeah, it is..if you want to talk shit...

it you just want to bask in threads about dental care while watching 2 and Half Men reruns, then sure you're correct....

Brianfo

AMEN

GloryDayz
11-28-2010, 05:35 PM

I'll say that I like what he's done recently, but before that, I was rightfully unimpressed by his $26M production... He's been around a bit too long to call him "up and coming" too. But if he keeps playing like he did today, I'll reevaluate my position.

As for you dropping a "F*ck you!!!" on me, KMAYFP DIAF! You no football knowing DH!!!! Nice try n00b!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Do you think that he has to play as good as he has the last few weeks for your approval?

Matt Cassel is not in the league of high profile players like Manning or Rivers. but Manning and Rivers have bad/subpar games once in a while

For Kansas City, I think he is playing as good as good as he can. Possible playoff game in the future

:clap: Well by all means, let's pay a game manager $16 million a year! Fuck that. If he's not a franchise QB, find one. Or give him a substantial pay cut and pay the guys that win games for us.

Just Passin' By
11-28-2010, 05:36 PM

You're wasting your time.

BigMeatballDave
I totally forgot that Cassel played D. My bad.:rolleyes:

KC kid
:clap: Well by all means, let's pay a game manager $16 million a year! **** that. If he's not a franchise QB, find one. Or give him a substantial pay cut and pay the guys that win games for us.

hyahahahahahahahahaha riiiiiight

Valiant
I'm not a noob dumbass.

But you are not above trolling the site everyday but never posting in your almost ten years?? ahaha

ChiefsFanatik88
STFU Jackass, he hasn't shown shit against a decent team. Seattle and Ariz are both shit teams. Do you really think he could do a damn thing against teams like Balt, NYJ, Eagles, Pats, Colts (oops, he already shit his pants against them this year). I am optimistic as well but its not like he won us the superbowl today. So settle your dumbass down until he does something against a good team, or gives us a comeback win. He shit his pants in the 4th quarter against Oak and Houston both of which are mediocre to shit teams.

I don't think Cassel was the reason we lost those games.

Defense wins championships and our defense has not been as good as we thought they would be. Giving up 35 points in the 1st half on the road to a Denver team is not Matt Cassels fault

JASONSAUTO
:spock: Am I wrong? Isnt clutch when you lead you team back to win? Otherwise, its just a loss. again lol. defense lost that one. sorry bud
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
11-28-2010, 05:37 PM
FUCK YOU. He played like pure unadulterated bull motherfucking shit for all of last season and most of this one. There was absolutely nothing to celebrate with this dude's play. To be critical of his play is not a crime.

I hope he keeps playing this way,I will gladly continue to eat the crow he serves up.God speed Matt Cassel.

Me too. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it will be awhile. He shit down his leg entirely too many times for me to forget quickly.

Pitt Gorilla
People dislike him due to his salary? Really?

Bwana

EXACTLY, the sackless mother fucker!

Inspector
I was wondering how many people are having their minds changed about Cassel now. He really has shown improvment, but will it keep going the right direction?

I'm interested in what everyone thinks.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:38 PM
I love it. What did he do before it was 35-0 before we blinked? Right. All him. He had a bad day, but so did everyone else. Throwing a blowout on 1 guy like that is fucking stupid. After that the guy played his guts out to make it as close as possible instead of folding like a bitch, like Hasselback did today. Like lots of QB's do.

I'm sold on the guy. I think he wants to win and will eventually be the guy we traded for. I think that Denver game was the big turning point for him personally.

Whatever. Like I said, I'm not arguing it. It's totally irrelevant to me right now. But he is the QB. I have higher expectations of the highest paid, field general of the team. He has to make the right decisions, and avoid the pressure like he did in Seattle today. He didn't do that in Denver. Regardless, he's the fucking man right now, and that's plenty good enough for me. Here's to hoping the dude has turned the corner, because I agree with you whole heartedly about his heart, and passion.

Short Leash Hootie
Matt Cassel...

Pro Bowl QB.

Pitt Gorilla
**** YOU. He played like pure unadulterated bull mother****ing shit for all of last season and most of this one. There was absolutely nothing to celebrate with this dude's play. To be critical of his play is not a crime.

Me too. I'm not sure how long it will take, but it will be awhile. He shit down his leg entirely too many times for me to forget quickly.To not see his improvement from week to week has to be difficult. It's not like it has been a strict dichotomy of good and bad.

Baby Lee

This, and FUCK anyone who doesn't agree with me once I've finally made up my mind, because they're know nothing assholes!!!

Eminently reasonable!!

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2010, 05:39 PM
hyahahahahahahahahaha riiiiiight

What does this mean? Are you disagreeing with my statement? How could you possibly?

Bacon Cheeseburger
That's not what he did you dumbfuck. He showed up out of nowhere and said HAY GUYZ I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BEFORE BUT I WUZ RIGHT ABOUT CASSEL ALL ALONG SO FUCK ALL OF YOU. If you can't see the difference you're as big of a retard as he is.

ChiefsCountry
Matt Cassel...

Pro Bowl QB.

Same as Bono and Grbac. That really don't mean much.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
If you can't see the difference you're as big of a retard as he is.

Its bc Jaz is a big retard as he is.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Same as Bono and Grbac. That really don't mean much.

Ok?

So?

He is playing as good as any QB in the NFL right now...

and he's better than Mark Sanchez.

AND WE GOT HIM AT #34, NOT #3

So you draft bitches need to shut your fucking mouths and eat your crow.

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 05:42 PM
Ok?

So?

So you draft bitches need to shut your fucking mouths and eat your crow.
I could spend all night picking apart the faulty logic of this post. Jesus.

milkman
11-28-2010, 05:43 PM
I thought Cassel looked pretty good in the clutch against Houston and the Bills, no?

Cassel crapped his pants agains Houston when he needed a play on third and short.

And driving for the win against Buffalo in what was essentially a no lose situation isn't my definition of clutch, either.

However, I thought he played well enough to win against Oakland, and made a play that should have sealed a win if Bowe makes a catch that he should make.

I've said that if Cassel can come out and play as well as he did last week, and do it to start games, then he would begn to win my respect.

He also has to make a couple of game winning drives late to come from behind to fully win my respect.

Today, he came out and played well, from the start.

He made good passes, good reads, and made some big plays on third down when the game was still in doubt.

He's made strides.

Strides that I admitedly didn't believe he would be making.

If he continues on this path, then I will have been proven a dumbass.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 05:43 PM
I could spend all night picking apart the faulty logic of this post. Jesus.

Oh yeah?

Go for it.

Tell me how Mark Sanchez is a better QB than Matt Cassel.

Baby Lee
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
If he continues on this path, then I will have been proven a cock smokin' jizz drinking motherfuckin' dumbass.

FYP - for protocol's sake./

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Ok?

So?

So you draft bitches need to shut your fucking mouths and eat your crow.This is a stupid argument. Matt is 28. Mark is 24. 4 yrs is HUGE when you're talking about QBs.

Simply Red
11-28-2010, 05:46 PM
he's learning, and? and,, and, we're winning. - everyone is happy. Where's the problem? Some people just are never happy one way or the other. This fan base CAN move in waves, there's nothing wrong w/ that, besides all of the criticism came when he was sailing shit balls, seems appropriate and likely to me.

Mr. Laz
11-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Not right now. Not in the clutch. Time will tell. Stats are for losers.
so early in the year when were were winning Cassel's stats sucked and therefore he sucked

now that cassel's stats are good then stats are for losers

:doh!:

shit all game long today you were saying "if he does something next drive then he gets credit"

this drive was good but next drive ...

that pass was ok but the next pass ...

you're so full of shit

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 05:48 PM
This is a stupid argument. Matt is 28. Mark is 24. 4 yrs is HUGE when you're talking about QBs.

ROFL

Ok.

Anything that can keep the Sanchize fanboys happy!

Inspector
11-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Oh and mr thread starter - wow man, bad form to be throwing the "fuck you" stuff around. I know you're not actually a "noob" but that did seem pretty sophmoric. I bet you could do better with everyone here if you tried and didn't actually start threads with that mindset. I mean, it's one thing if you throw it out in a heated argument, but to say it in a thread starter? Really?

GloryDayz
11-28-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm not a noob dumbass.

328 = n00b! Just because you forgot you password in '01 doesn't mean you're not! Noob!!!!!!!! ROFL

Reaper16
Oh yeah?

Go for it.

Tell me how Mark Sanchez is a better QB than Matt Cassel.
That's not the only aspect of your post. To address that post, one would need to:

1.) show how "ok so?" is not an appropriate response to someone comparing Cassel to Grbac or Bono, because clearly that is a comparison that a Chiefs fan doesn't want to be true.

2.) define what "right now" means as far as your point that Cassel is playing as well as any QB right now.

3.) if what you mean by right now isn't "the last three games" then there'd need to be a discussion of Cassel's play this season compared to other QBs.

4.) as far as Cassel vs Sanchez, there'd need to be a fair, nuanced discussion of the two that allows for the difference in age, upside, expectations, play under pressure, consistency, etc.

5.) same with the discussion of draft value vs what was discussed in 4.

There's a lot to go over. And it isn't worth it because we both already know how such a discussion will turn out. My main point is that this whole thing is not as cut-and-dry as you see it.

BigMeatballDave
so early in the year when were were winning Cassel's stats sucked and therefore he sucked

now that cassel's stats are good then stats are for losers

:doh!:

shit all game long today you were saying "if he does something next drive then he gets credit"

this drive was good but next drive ...

that pass was ok but the next pass ...

you're so full of shitHuh? Next GAME, not next drive. I have said several time today he played well. It must continue or the past 2 weeks mean exactly squat.

siberian khatru
11-28-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh and mr thread starter - wow man, bad form to be throwing the "**** you" stuff around. I know you're not actually a "noob" but that did seem pretty sophmoric. I bet you could do better with everyone here if you tried and didn't actually start threads with that mindset. I mean, it's one thing if you throw it out in a heated argument, but to say it in a thread starter? Really?

The correct thread title is supposed to be "Keep fucking doubting Matt Cassel." It's the lexicon. Anyone who's been here since 2001 should know that. Fucking clueless, lexicon-less n00bs.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 05:53 PM
ROFL

Ok.

Anything that can keep the Sanchize fanboys happy!I'm NOT a Sanchez fanboy.

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Cassel really made up for some crappy play by the O-line today.

Bwana
11-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm not a noob dumbass.

Yeah, like show up every 10 years and start stupid threads. Please go back to lurking, dipshit. :thumb:

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Haters Gonna Hate.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dallas+Cowboys+v+Kansas+City+Chiefs+RD4uGqNFT62l.jpg

Bwana
01-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Yo crack head, are you still around?

Thoughts?

KILLER_CLOWN
01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Yo crack head, are you still around?

Thoughts?

Crickets seem appropriate at this point.

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Haha, this guy was one of my favorite Casselbaters.

Bwana
01-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Crickets seem appropriate at this point.

Indeed LMAO

KILLER_CLOWN
01-09-2011, 07:10 PM

2001, whose sock is he?

Bwana
01-09-2011, 07:11 PM

Yep, complete douche. I think he lost his nut sack and run away. :Poke:

Lbedrock1
01-09-2011, 08:00 PM

I feel sorry for you, because you truly believe that. Cassel is a good backup. His decision making sputters when he is under pressure. He is not worth the 60 mil we paid.

L.A. Chieffan
01-09-2011, 08:15 PM
I completely agree with the OP. Cmon dude show your Cassel pride loud and proud. Cassel is a superstar and none of you even realize it! Either that or you're a fake fan.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I completely agree with the OP. Cmon dude show your Cassel pride loud and proud. Cassel is a superstar and none of you even realize it! Either that or you're a fake fan.

If it gets me a share of that $$$$, i'll have some pride.

CrazyPhuD
01-09-2011, 09:12 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ChiefsandO'sfan
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs/09000d5d81d92641/Ravens-defense-INT

LOOK AT THOSE HAPPY FEET

FAX
01-09-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs/09000d5d81d92641/Ravens-defense-INT

LOOK AT THOSE HAPPY FEET

Yep. Back to the same ol' Cassel we knew and loathed.

Actually, that right there is reminiscent of Downfield Damon except Downfield would have hugged the turf instead of throwing like a real man.

There's little doubt that he regressed over the past two weeks. One has to wonder why.

FAX

Tribal Warfare
01-09-2011, 09:29 PM

LOOK AT THOSE HAPPY FEET

and O'Connell was open because of the blitz on the hot read it would've been tight area but it could've been had in a 3 yard window to get it in

BigRichard
09-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Cassel is da bomb!

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
you mean like terrorist?

Mr. Laz
09-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Cassel is da bomb!
enough with the stupid ass bumps

It's not enough that every thread turns into a mindless cassel bashfest anyway?

:facepalm:

we all know that Cassel isn't very good, we know it.

Move the fuck on.

Bwana
09-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Last Activity: 12-26-2010 08:42 PM

This guy was a complete tool.

<!-- / current activity -->

Bearcat
09-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Cassel is da bomb!

After 2 bumps, we get it... we have enough Bills fans trolling, we don't need every pro-Cassel thread bumped by someone who's too wrapped up in their own agenda.

BigRichard
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Activity: 12-26-2010 08:42 PM

This guy was a complete tool.

<!-- / current activity -->

I know. It is just funny to read some of these. Gives me something to smile at and I was hoping it would make other smile as well. :D

BigMeatballDave

Move the fuck on.What's the difference between us bitching about Cassel and you bleeding out your vagina over Todd?

BigRichard
After 2 bumps, we get it... we have enough Bills fans trolling, we don't need every pro-Cassel thread bumped by someone who's too wrapped up in their own agenda.

I guess it isn't working. Abort abort abort.

Bwana
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM

And this......

Bearcat
09-12-2011, 03:20 PM
I've banned more people in the past day than I had since becoming a mod... and I'm starting to like it.

Bring it. :fire:

Baby Lee
09-12-2011, 03:21 PM

Move the fuck on.

The FUCK? You may know it now. A number of us have known it for a long time, and got a good deal of shit for expressing said knowledge. There are a good number of people who need a plateful of crow in front of them. Pwnmwr comes to mind.

Bwana
09-12-2011, 03:33 PM
I've banned more people in the past day than I had since becoming a mod... and I'm starting to like it.

LMAO

Heh, I hear that. I thought I was going have to head to the Dr this morning after yesterdays troll fest. I figured I was going to wake up with the claw, from to much time on the old keyboard.

DeezNutz
09-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Where are the obligatory apology threads? I'm willing to forgive you.

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2011, 04:22 PM

No shit.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry you missed your calling as a GM? :D

Rams Fan
09-12-2011, 04:27 PM

Go Avs Go!

KurtCobain
09-12-2011, 04:28 PM

Pussy.

lcarus
09-12-2011, 04:29 PM

I didn't miss mine. I'm gonna win us multiple Super Bowls as GM of the Madden 12 Chiefs. I already suckered Carolina into trading Cam Newton for Cassel and a first. Good luck to them!

Bearcat
09-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Go Avs Go!

LMAO

Rams Fan
09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
LMAO

Oh shit, you're gonna change my name to Avs Fan.

DeezNutz
09-12-2011, 04:46 PM

And to think that I was going to hire you as my HC. Not now, though...