PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!

Pages : [1] 2

DaneMcCloud
11-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!

Rausch
11-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Best game I've seen Casshole play.

Lzen
Great post.

:thumb:

WebGem
Awesome post.

And yes, bring on the Broncos. Those cheating pieces of shit are going down.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Yeah Tom Castle is playing like a Pro Bowler and keeping Mecca off the board in the process...win/win.

KC kid
11-28-2010, 06:33 PM
easy to be classy when you win big

Fritz88
11-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Yeah Tom Castle is playing like a Pro Bowler and keeping Mecca off the board in the process...win/win.

Mecca is out as long as we are > .5
Posted via Mobile Device

TheGuardian
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was ****ing awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!

Great post Dane. Repped.

(see? I'm fair!)

chiefs1111
Yup,really looking forward to the Broncos rematch next week. Kick some ass!

kcpasco
11-28-2010, 06:35 PM
I just really think he can't stand McSpygate2.

And really who can blame him?

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Mecca is out as long as we are > .5
Posted via Mobile Device

did he lose a bet or are you just telling it how it is?

Yeah either way no one will ever take him serious and he can't stand that...so he pretty much should start a new account and hope no one realizes he's Mecca...

siberian khatru
11-28-2010, 06:36 PM
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

If he can stay around this zone, I'm sold.

Marcellus
11-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Classy post.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Best play of the day for Cassel was when he eluded significant pressure and made a tight throw on the run to Bowe near the boundary to move the chains on third down.

Also loved seeing him WAY down field trying to block for Charles. Wasn't particularly effective, but the effort and heart were there, and that's about all one can expect out of a QB in this situation.

Overall, great game for Cassel and the Chiefs. Oh, and Bowe was fucking beasting.

LaChapelle
11-28-2010, 06:38 PM
BBs to Bowe Bowe
make me smile

Bowser
Cassel has done a 180 in quarterbacking the last month. He looks so much more confident out there, not to mention how smart he has been with his throws.

Reaper16
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

Yup.

grandllama
11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
The best all around effort by this team in a long time, and yes Cassell is looking good. Hell, he had more yards rushing (28) than the entire Seahags (20)

-King-
Best play of the day for Cassel was when he eluded significant pressure and made a tight throw on the run to Bowe near the boundary to move the chains on third down.

Also loved seeing him WAY down field trying to block for Charles. Wasn't particularly effective, but the effort and heart were there, and that's about all one can expect out of a QB in this situation.

Overall, great game for Cassel and the Chiefs. Oh, and Bowe was fucking beasting.

Lol Dude was going fast as hell.

Short Leash Hootie
In the last month...

NO ONE has played better as a QB in the NFL than Matt Cassel.

NO ONE.

teedubya

This. And the bad ass block down field. I was down on him big time. The hate for Cassel was boiling... now, I'm actually pulling for him to keep improving.

Today he was Pro Bowl level of QB. If he keeps working at getting better... I'm good with him.

BigRock

Didn't USC throw a deep TD pass in a blowout last year because Carroll was mad about the other team calling late timeouts?

Haley could have stuck it up his ass.

the Talking Can
11-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Cassel looked like a real ****ing QB today.

And i don't care what psycho homophobes like pawnsmoker think (dude spent the entire game thread posting about Cassel and dicks..really wierd), it is in fact the first time he's looked this way for a whole game.

well done matty

Valiant
11-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Amazing game by him today.. Thought it was somebody else for most of the game.. He did not fold under pressure in the pocket, made the correct read most of the time.. literally night and day from the start of the season and Denver game early on..

KC kid
11-28-2010, 06:43 PM
In the last month...

NO ONE.

This is very accurate. You could say he same about Bowe and WRs though

KC kid
11-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Didn't USC throw a deep TD pass in a blowout last year because Carroll was mad about the other team calling late timeouts?

Haley could have stuck it up his ass.

No, I agree that Haley could have gone full asshole. However, he was up by 18 points. . . . I would be in a good mood too

siberian khatru
This. And the bad ass block down field.

Exactly. That, to me, was part of the "leadership" tag. On the game thread, I said he was Trent Green-like on that play.

Coach
I'm happy with Cassel's performance. All I ask of him is to keep it up. Keep showing some consistency. Week in and week out.

Short Leash Hootie
Bowe is the best WR in the NFL this year, period.

JASONSAUTO
11-28-2010, 06:46 PM
great post dane
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
11-28-2010, 06:49 PM
In the last month...

NO ONE.

It's damned near impossible to argue this.

Chocolate Hog
11-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Please dont make fun of my Cassel jersey anymore

DaFace
11-28-2010, 06:53 PM
Yep. I think it was his first game as a Chief where I literally was NEVER annoyed with him. He even converted a couple key 3rd downs. Kudos to him.

Simply Red
11-28-2010, 06:56 PM
something changed after that Denver loss, said they really worked them out this week.

spanky 52
11-28-2010, 06:58 PM
Cassel had good pocket awareness today. I had ragged on him earlier for having nervous feet but I think he's going to be okay. Hope Albert gets back in the lineup as B Richardson struggled at LT.

crazycoffey
11-28-2010, 06:58 PM

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!

I agree, Cassel did play very well, throws were crisp and mostly on the money, not everyone is always going to hit 100%, but he obviously was playing to impress Carrol that he was good enough

Rooster
11-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Best game as a Chief for Cassel today. He actually had some pocket presence today when blitzed and made some smart audibles. He and Bowe are really starting to click. Hope it continues.

Great win today and fuck the donkeys.

TinyEvel
11-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Wow Dane. You really DID know what you were doing when you bought me that Cassel jersey for my Birthday 8/1/09. :thumb:

Dane knows all. (non-sarcastic)

rrl308
11-28-2010, 07:15 PM
I've been really hard on Cassel, but I have to give the guy some props, he has really played well the last two weeks.

Pawnmower
11-28-2010, 07:16 PM
AMEN

Even Dane is on the bandwagon now!!! WOW

Graystoke
11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I can't wait for the DONKS at Arrowhead!
I have tickets and haven't been to the stadium in 20 years!

Kraus
11-28-2010, 07:38 PM
I have been one of MC's harshest critics, but he has played well the last couple of weeks. Even looked really good today, especially on almost every 3rd down.

notorious
11-28-2010, 07:45 PM
AMEN

Even Dane is on the bandwagon now!!! WOW

He is not a bandwagon fan, he is an objective fan that is calling it what it is.

That is the very definition of being "Stand Up".

Cassel is kicking some major ass.

I hope he sticks his foot up the Donks ass next week. That game is going to be for mother fucking blood.

Frosty
11-28-2010, 07:52 PM
It was karma that Seattle got a lineman hurt after calling timeouts when the Chiefs were just kneeling out the clock.

Simply Red
11-28-2010, 07:58 PM
It was karma that Seattle got a lineman hurt after calling timeouts when the Chiefs were just kneeling out the clock.

ok arc, why the name change? I've been away...

Pablo
11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Lol Dude was going fast as hell.No shit, I was like who the fuck...is that Cassel....no fucking way he's that fast....

Frosty
11-28-2010, 08:03 PM
ok arc, why the name change? I've been away...

It what I go by on other forums so I had it changed after the recent mod abuse.

Pablo
I agree, Cassel did play very well, throws were crisp and mostly on the money, not everyone is always going to hit 100%, but he obviously was playing to impress Carrol that he was good enoughIf this is the case, then Clark Hunt should immediately pay Carroll $20 million a year to attend all Chiefs games.

Marcellus
No shit, I was like who the ****...is that Cassel....no ****ing way he's that fast....

He was literally outrunning Charles at the time and blew past him. Funny shit.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 08:05 PM
My last negrep was from one Dane McCloud:

Go **** yourself. You're an ignorant piece of shit AND a Cassel apologist. I guess the two go hand in hand. Dumbuck

Pablo
11-28-2010, 08:05 PM
I have been one of MC's harshest critics, but he has played well the last couple of weeks. Even looked really good today, especially on almost every 3rd down.This.

I warned my friend and his wife that I'm likely to say some very harsh things about Cassel in a loud tone before the game started. I shut the fuck up the whole game. I'm nearly dropped a cock-load in my drawers when he converted that 3rd down to Bowe when the DE came unblocked.

Pablo
11-28-2010, 08:06 PM
My last negrep was from one Dane McCloud:

Go **** yourself. You're an ignorant piece of shit AND a Cassel apologist. I guess the two go hand in hand. DumbuckLMAO

Let's not twist this thread in that direction.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM

If he can keep throwing 4 TDs a game and no INTs, you're sold?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-28-2010, 08:12 PM
He is not a bandwagon fan, he is an objective fan that is calling it what it is.

That is the very definition of being "Stand Up".

Cassel is kicking some major ass.

I hope he sticks his foot up the Donks ass next week. That game is going to be for mother fucking blood.

Pawnmower just doesn't understand that aspect of being a football fan.

Anywho, I was getting pissed with Weis treating Jones and Charles like they were McCluster for most of the game.

1) Run outside

2) Hey, I got an idea, RUN OUTSIDE!

3) Ah, gee, what do I do here? Oh yeah, RUN OUTSIDE.

4) Aw shit, Haley wants a pass. Well fuck him, here's what we do:

Throw behind the LOS, and....wait for it.....

RUN OUTSIDE.

Fuck that shit.

Great road win though, much-needed.

Pablo
11-28-2010, 08:13 PM
If he can keep throwing 4 TDs a game and no INTs, you're sold?I suppose I could live with a 64 TD season.

milkman
11-28-2010, 08:13 PM

Wouldn't you be?

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Wouldn't you be?

Yes. Of course, I'm an apologist. It's mighty white of him to settle for a QB to keep throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Bowe is the best WR in the NFL this year, period.

Uh...no. Sorry. He has done a good job over the last four games, and is playing well.... but no, he is not the best WR in the NFL this year.

I don't even know how you can suggest it with a straight face.

Pablo
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Uh...no. Sorry. He has done a good job over the last four games, and is playing well.... but no, he is not the best WR in the NFL this year.

I don't even know how you can suggest it with a straight face.OK. Who is?

Calvin Johnson, Roddy White...???

Pants
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah, he has been nothing but money the last 2 weeks. I really hope this isn't a mirage and we're really seeing a product of Cassel's growth.

jjchieffan
11-28-2010, 08:28 PM

Funny you bring that up. I am watching the Mannings vs. the F***ing Chargers. I saw them put up a stat on Manning. 8 TD's 2 Int's last 2 games. I immediately said meh, Cassel has 8 TD.s and 0 Int's his last 2 games.

siberian khatru
11-28-2010, 08:34 PM

Notice I said "stay around this zone" -- meaning I don't expect him to be "4 TDs/no INTs" good all the time.

JFC, there are some assholes on this board. If I had said "if he keeps this up," I would've been accused of being a hater requiring him to be THIS GOOD every fucking game. You can't fucking win sometimes.

Besides, I've been saying ALL FUCKING DAY that it's more than the stats, i.e., 4 TDS/O INTs. I've been praising him repeatedly for his pocket presence, going thru his reads, etc. If he keeps doing that stuff, that's key.

FAX
11-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Cassel looked like a pro quarterback today. He showed more poise in this game than he displayed over the course of the last 20 games combined. He actually seemed to actually go through actual progressions. He was accurate for the most part and demonstrated command of the offense, good judgment, and heart.

I'm not sure how to feel about it, to be honest.

FAX

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Notice I said "stay around this zone" -- meaning I don't expect him to be "4 TDs/no INTs" good all the time.

JFC, there are some assholes on this board. If I had said "if he keeps this up," I would've been accused of being a hater requiring him to be THIS GOOD every ****ing game. You can't ****ing win sometimes.

Besides, I've been saying ALL ****ING DAY that it's more than the stats, i.e., 4 TDS/O INTs. I've been praising him repeatedly for his pocket presence, going thru his reads, etc. If he keeps doing that stuff, that's key.

He's been "around this zone" all f*cking year. If you want to exclude the first two games (both wins, by the way), fine. Even including those games, he's on pace to throw for 32 TDs, 5 TDs, and 3500 yards. That's just the best season in Chiefs history by a full standard deviation.

siberian khatru
11-28-2010, 09:02 PM
He's been "around this zone" all f*cking year. If you want to exclude the first two games (both wins, by the way), fine. Even including those games, he's on pace to throw for 32 TDs, 5 TDs, and 3500 yards. That's just the best season in Chiefs history by a full standard deviation.

No he hasn't. Not all year. You're going purely by stats, but if you watched him play, he lacked pocket presence, didn't go thru reads, was wildly inconsistent with his accuracy, shaky in the clutch ... everything he wasn't today. Or last week. Or the 2nd half at Denver.

He has improved as the season has gone along. He was blah at the beginning, average in the middle and he's been quite good recently. Today was his best game as a Chief. He doesn't have to be THIS good all the time. His arrow has been pointing up pretty much the last month.

Like some folks here, you're spoiling for a fight. I'm not going to give it to you. I've spent all day complimenting the guy, giving him every prop imaginable. Check the game thread.

I'm not gonna let you harsh my mellow over this win. You want to claim vindication for something, make yourself feel good, knock yourself out.

Plus, you're an MU guy, so I'm not gonna wish AIDS tree-dipped-in-antifreeze death upon you. :p

RickObie
11-28-2010, 09:03 PM
And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was ****ing awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!![/QUOTE]

Are we still hung up on Haley not shaking f**kheads hand? Really???

McDouche throws Bellie under the table in NE, and we wonder why he didn't shake his hand, because McDouche isn't a man that's why!

Good for Haley! I wouldn't shake his hand either!

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 09:04 PM
No he hasn't. Not all year. You're going purely by stats, but if you watched him play, he lacked pocket presence, didn't go thru reads, was wildly inconsistent with his accuracy, shaky in the clutch ... everything he wasn't today. Or last week. Or the 2nd half at Denver.

He has improved as the season has gone along. He was blah at the beginning, average in the middle and he's been quite good recently. Today was his best game as a Chief. He doesn't have to be THIS good all the time. His arrow has been pointing up pretty much the last month.

Like some folks here, you're spoiling for a fight. I'm not going to give it to you. I've spent all day complimenting the guy, giving him every prop imaginable. Check the game thread.

I'm not gonna let you harsh my mellow over this win. You want to claim vindication for something, make yourself feel good, knock yourself out.

Plus, you're an MU guy, so I'm not gonna wish AIDS tree-dipped-in-antifreeze death upon you. :p
Siberian gets it, Saul Good doesn't.

Chiefaholic
11-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Matt's looked pretty damn impressive three weeks in a row. I'll gladly eat my crow pie if he keeps playing like this and lets us look a different direction in the draft next year.

Which leads to a question.... If there's a top tier QB available when we draft in round 1 next year, would you take him if Cassel doesn't revert back to Casshole? If not, and a quality guy of equal draft value was available at every position, what would you take?

milkman
11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Matt's looked pretty damn impressive three weeks in a row. I'll gladly eat my crow pie if he keeps playing like this and lets us look a different direction in the draft next year.

Which leads to a question.... If there's a top tier QB available when we draft in round 1 next year, would you take him if Cassel doesn't revert back to Casshole? If not, and a quality guy of equal draft value was available at every position, what would you take?

Pass rusher has to be a priority in the next draft.

KCBOSS1
11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
I was very impressed. Most impressive play to me was when he spun out of the sack, doubled back and threw for the first down. Very impressed indeed

Pants
11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Siberian gets it, Saul Good doesn't.

To be fair, Saul Good doesn't 'get' many things or at least pretends not to and just trolls.

DJJasonp
11-28-2010, 09:23 PM
I really couldnt care less whether or not my coach is considered "classy".

If our win column continues to get larger, Haley can continue to not shake as many hands as he wants.

On another note....it may be time for me to officially apologize to Mr Cassel.....maybe I was wrong and Pioli was right the whole time.

It's getting harder and harder to argue the stats

Marcellus
11-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Cassel looked like a pro quarterback today. He showed more poise in this game than he displayed over the course of the last 20 games combined. He actually seemed to actually go through actual progressions. He was accurate for the most part and demonstrated command of the offense, good judgment, and heart.

FAX

Kind of like you don't want to find out Santa isn't real? I know what you mean.

KCtotheSB
11-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Cassel has been awesome these past few weeks. I really hope we've turned a corner here.

Guru
11-28-2010, 09:30 PM
I'll be the first to admit that Cassel was damn impressive today.

KCBOSS1
11-28-2010, 09:30 PM
:thumb:Siberian gets it, Saul Good doesn't.

THIS

Pablo
11-28-2010, 09:31 PM
I'll be the first to admit that Cassel was damn impressive today.Actually, you're probably close to the 1,000th to do so.

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Casselroll had a great game today, if he keeps this up and the Chiefs make the playoff is it possible for him to make the Pro.........nevermind that thought I forgot it's still Cassel.

Shogun
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Agree with everything.

I will say this.

The Audibles blew my fucking mind all over the place.

The presence shown by him when the Left tackle missed the LB and Cassel had to do the spin move and run to convert to Bowe on 3rd and something, made me lose my shit, I was cheering all day for him and hope he keeps it up.

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Is this the first game he actually did a audible?

Shogun
11-28-2010, 09:39 PM
I believe, or at least looked extremely confident doing them. I can't recall any others. But it was the fucking tits.

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Matt Cassel is gettin laid tonight!

Pants
11-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Jesus Christ, what I would give for Matty to turn into a legit QB...

Are we seeing the leash being slowly taken off by Haley and Weis?

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 09:44 PM
To be fair, Saul Good doesn't 'get' many things or at least pretends not to and just trolls.

I love CP. The more I'm proven right, the more shit I catch. I've only been out in front of the "Bowe is a #1 WR" and "Cassel is a solid QB" party all season long.

I never wanted Cassel in the first place, but he's been everything we could have asked this year. Pioli and company set out to build a team to compete in year 3. Barring an injury, we will enter year 3 as the favorites to win the division and no issues at the QB spot.

This team is everything the know-it-alls said it wasn't.

Hali should be cut!@1!

Dorsey isn't a 2.6 tech

Cassel = AIDS...we should trade up to get Clausen at #1
Draft CJ Spiller because we need game breakers, but don't draft McCluster because he's a gadget player

Moeaki was a wasted pick

Weis and Crennel just showed that Pioli doesn't possess a single original thought

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-28-2010, 09:44 PM
http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/09/13/1221352753_3631/539w.jpg

Cheers to this guy!

SenselessChiefsFan
11-28-2010, 09:46 PM
OK. Who is?

Calvin Johnson, Roddy White...???

Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald.

Those would all be ahead of Bowe in my mind.

I am not trying to crap on Bowe. He has played well, and is finally living up to his potential. He is a great blocker, and is a beast with the ball in his hands. He has been running better routes as well. He just doesn't have 'great' hands. He isn't 'natural'. He fights the ball into his hands way to often.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald.

Those would all be ahead of Bowe in my mind.

I am not trying to crap on Bowe. He has played well, and is finally living up to his potential. He is a great blocker, and is a beast with the ball in his hands. He has been running better routes as well. He just doesn't have 'great' hands. He isn't 'natural'. He fights the ball into his hands way to often.

He's got 3 drops on the year.

Pants
11-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I never wanted Cassel in the first place, but he's been everything we could have asked this year.

Sure, he was everything we could have asked for when he was taking retarded sacks, throwing the ball 3 yards and into the ground when the receiver was wide open 5 yards away from him... sure. Lord knows I asked for our QB to throw complete fucking ducks, shit his pants under the slightest signs of pressure and not know how to step up in the pocket. I won't even mention his inability to progress through his reads or not stare down Bowe or Moeaki. I was praying for our QB to be unable to hit a receiver in stride if his life depended on it, I mean the wish list goes on and on...

You and Pawnmower are straight geniuses.

black angus
11-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I believe the dramatic transformation of Matt Cassel closely mirrors the same improvement

shown by Bowe lately. I've been watching Bowe,and his cuts and moves are much sharper

than they were earlier this season. It's a lot easier to be a good qb when you have an open

receiver to toss it to.

Reerun_KC
11-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Jesus Christ, what I would give for Matty to turn into a legit QB...

Are we seeing the leash being slowly taken off by Haley and Weis?

I think so... Today was one of the best by Cassel in a Chiefs uniform...

Especially the one where he spun out of a sack, threw across his body with a perfect strike to Bowe...

Signs of a QB maturing in front of our eyes...

Frankie
11-28-2010, 10:06 PM

Ah STFU. Most coaches don't have their QB kneel down that early no matter how big a blowout. Surely McDasshole wouldn't.

Guru
11-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Actually, you're probably close to the 1,000th to do so.

Well, I just got home so it is the first to me.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Sure, he was everything we could have asked for when he was taking retarded sacks, throwing the ball 3 yards and into the ground when the receiver was wide open 5 yards away from him... sure. Lord knows I asked for our QB to throw complete ****ing ducks, shit his pants under the slightest signs of pressure and not know how to step up in the pocket. I won't even mention his inability to progress through his reads or not stare down Bowe or Moeaki. I was praying for our QB to be unable to hit a receiver in stride if his life depended on it, I mean the wish list goes on and on...

You and Pawnmower are straight geniuses.

So he hasn't surpassed even your most optimistic expectations for the season? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 3500 yards passing? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 32 TDs? You thought that he would be on pace for fewer than 6 INTs? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 10 wins? On top of all that, you thought that he would be the least sacked QB in the NFL? (He's currently second least.)

What did you expect him to do? What was your best case scenario? You are a f*cking moron.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-28-2010, 10:12 PM
I believe the dramatic transformation of Matt Cassel closely mirrors the same improvement

shown by Bowe lately. I've been watching Bowe,and his cuts and moves are much sharper

than they were earlier this season. It's a lot easier to be a good qb when you have an open

receiver to toss it to.

His routes are better, but remember, the defensive backs he is playing against are subpar over the last three weeks, and he has over half his yardage in the entire season in the last three weeks.

Frankie
11-28-2010, 10:12 PM
Ah STFU. Most coaches don't have their QB kneel down that early no matter how big a blowout. Surely McDasshole wouldn't.

No, I agree that Haley could have gone full asshole. However, he was up by 18 points. . . . I would be in a good mood too
OK, I take the STFU back.

Pants
11-28-2010, 10:16 PM
So he hasn't surpassed even your most optimistic expectations for the season? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 3500 yards passing? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 32 TDs? You thought that he would be on pace for fewer than 6 INTs? You thought that he would be on pace for more than 10 wins? On top of all that, you thought that he would be the least sacked QB in the NFL? (He's currently second least.)

What did you expect him to do? What was your best case scenario? You are a f*cking moron.

If I wanted to hear what a great QB Cassel has been according to his stats, I would turn my TV on and listen to the pundits. At least they have an excuse - they don't actually watch the games. You're just a fucking retard.

Frankie
11-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Funny you bring that up. I am watching the Mannings vs. the F***ing Chargers. I saw them put up a stat on Manning. 8 TD's 2 Int's last 2 games. I immediately said meh, Cassel has 8 TD.s and 0 Int's his last 2 games.

Peyton had something like 4 INTs tonight.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:21 PM
If I wanted to hear what a great QB Cassel has been according to his stats, I would turn my TV on and listen to the pundits. At least they have an excuse - they don't actually watch the games. You're just a ****ing retard.

I guess the fact that we went from 10 wins in 3 seasons combined to first place has nothing to do with the fact that Cassel is having the best statistical season in the history of our franchise.

The same people who love to talk about VORP and Zone Ratings in baseball seem to want to discount stats entirely when it comes to Matt Cassel.

tonyetony
11-28-2010, 10:24 PM
If I wanted to hear what a great QB Cassel has been according to his stats, I would turn my TV on and listen to the pundits. At least they have an excuse - they don't actually watch the games. You're just a ****ing retard.

You did it...you went FULL RETARD!

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 10:25 PM
The same people who love to talk about VORP and Zone Ratings in baseball seem to want to discount stats entirely when it comes to Matt Cassel.
That's a good observation. I think it has a lot to do with the sample size in football being relatively small in comparison with baseball. The larger sample size in baseball means that statistics can say more things concretely. Plus, the game of baseball lends itself better to statistical interpretation in general. There are a lot more moving parts on a football field to take into account.

Stats aren't worthless in football, but the eye tells the most complete tale.

Bewbies
11-28-2010, 10:27 PM
I wish I had a chance to see the game today--spent all day in my freakin car.

Anyway, I hope Cassel continues to show improvement, we're YEARS ahead of the game if he does.

tonyetony
11-28-2010, 10:28 PM

Uhmm are you really that fuckin stupid.........do you mute the tv and recite Cassel hate prayers to your cat?

Frankie
11-28-2010, 10:30 PM
I wish I had a chance to see the game today--spent all day in my freakin car.

Take away two Seattle ST's freaking plays and this game was an absolute rape.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:31 PM
That's a good observation. I think it has a lot to do with the sample size in football being relatively small in comparison with baseball. The larger sample size in baseball means that statistics can say more things concretely. Plus, the game of baseball lends itself better to statistical interpretation in general. There are a lot more moving parts on a football field to take into account.

And different strategies affect the numbers dramatically.

In baseball, successful hitters have a consistent approach at the plate (hard up the box, gap to gap, top half and run like hell, etc.), and successful pitchers have similarly consistent approaches. NFL defenses, however, can skew the numbers. Play a cover 2 and watch the QBs rack up tons of yards (in the loss).

So this has nothing to do with discounting statistical analysis and everything to do with taking a more nuanced approach to the numbers, which is a smart approach no matter the sport.

Bewbies
11-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Take away two Seattle ST's freaking plays and this game was an absolute rape.

My brother was texting me updates, and I just watched the highlights on tv. I was pretty upset this week--drove through KC 2x, which is 800 miles from my house, both at bad times meaning no BBQ and no football. Lame.

teedubya
11-28-2010, 10:33 PM
I didn't call Cassel, Casshole once today

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:33 PM

That's fair, and I'm not going to pretend that stats tell the whole story, especially not passer rating, but you can sure pick out a trend. Here are the top 7 in the NFL:

Vick
Brady
Rivers
Roethlisberger
Garrard
Cassel
Rodgers

The Eagles are in first place. The Patriots are in first place. The Steelers are in first place. The Jaguars are in first place. The Chiefs are in first place. The Chargers and Packers are in second place and have the two largest positive point differentials in the NFL.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:34 PM
That list would look more convincing if Garrard weren't on it.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 10:35 PM
He's been "around this zone" all f*cking year.

No he hasn't. The last 2.5 games he has been very good before that he was shit

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:36 PM
That list would look more convincing if Garrard weren't on it.

Maybe he's an outlier, but they are 6-4 with him as the starter, and they are in first place.

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 10:38 PM

FAXHe's been consistently getting better all season. I don't understand how people can't see the progression.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:38 PM
No, I agree with your point. It's a different angle on the debate and one that is certainly pertinent.

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
No, I agree with your point. It's a different angle on the debate and one that is certainly pertinent.See post #109.

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Maybe he's an outlier, but they are 6-4 with him as the starter, and they are in first place.
And until the past two weeks, the Chiefs success could be predicated almost entirely on the running game and the defense. Take the vaunted 22-4 TD to INT ratio that Cassel has. The TDs are products of the offense in general (this includes the running game) doing pretty darn well for itself. Lots of YAC, too. The 4 INTs is the stat that is considerably more impressive to me. That bears out with what we all witnessed for much of this season: even when Cassel was playing like dogshit early on, he was being smart with the football.

Pants
11-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Uhmm are you really that fuckin stupid.........do you mute the tv and recite Cassel hate prayers to your cat?

Yeah, Cassel has managed to look all pro against two of the worst teams in the NFL. He looked decent against other shitty defenses prior as well, not as good as the last two weeks, but pretty good nonetheless. BTW, are you aware of the gif'd up thread? I suggest you go take a gander at the thread and see Cassel's amazing QB skills on full display throughout the season. Also, your posts lack in substance a little, but you haven't proven to be a complete retard like Pawnmower and Saul Good yet.

Pants
11-28-2010, 10:42 PM
And until the past two weeks, the Chiefs success could be predicated almost entirely on the running game and the defense. Take the vaunted 22-4 TD to INT ratio that Cassel has. The TDs are products of the offense in general (this includes the running game) doing pretty darn well for itself. Lots of YAC, too. The 4 INTs is the stat that is considerably more impressive to me. That bears out with what we all witnessed for much of this season: even when Cassel was playing like dogshit early on, he was being smart with the football.

The leash was very tight.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
No, I agree with your point. It's a different angle on the debate and one that is certainly pertinent.

Thanks. I'm not trying to crown his ass, but I am tired of the hypocrisy that goes on around here. He is somewhere in the middle third of the NFL in terms of starting QBs, and he is trending towards the top third. The QB position should be a pretty boring topic. It's pretty good but not great. Nothing to see here... Instead, the best that he seems to get is backhanded complements. I think this is more about people not wanting to admit that they are wrong as it does Cassel's play. (I don't mean you, BTW.)

I will summarize my feelings about the Matt Cassel experience thusly: We could trade Cassel today and get more than we gave for him.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:44 PM
See post #109.

I was responding to Saul.

He hasn't been "consistently getting better." That's a falsehood. It appears, at least tentatively, that something clicked when he was amassing impressive garbage-time numbers in Denver. He's played well the last two weeks, today especially. Before this, he was average at best, and the staff went to great lengths to hide him.

Let's hope that we're now seeing the actual progression and metamorphosis into an NFL QB thing.

tk13
11-28-2010, 10:47 PM
I think the biggest thing is he just hasn't been turning the ball over. And that's probably part of the reason we're winning, the turnover thing is cliche but it does bear out a lot of the time. He's had struggles with inaccuracy, but he has kept from making too many bonehead decisions. In his last 7 games, Cassel has 18 TD and 1 INT. That's pretty tough.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:48 PM

I suppose that this is fair, but I still think you are selling him short. He has taken the second fewest sacks in the league. That's big. Even if you want to say that his yardage stats against Denver are inflated by playing against the prevent, that makes the fact that he threw 4 TDs and no INTs even more impressive. The prevent is designed to take away the big play. Generally speaking, a QB playing against a prevent will put up more yards, fewer TDs, and more INTs.

Cassel was dogshit for the first two weeks, and we won both games while he was on an impossibly short leash. I don't know if the play was a result of the leash or vice versa, but he has been well above average since week 3.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:49 PM
I think the biggest thing is he just hasn't been turning the ball over.

...or getting sacked. He has not been taking sacks (even though people seem to think that he has).

tk13
11-28-2010, 10:51 PM
That's true too... although I think his pocket presence has magically taken a step forward the last two weeks... no idea how you explain that.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 10:51 PM
I was responding to Saul.

He hasn't been "consistently getting better." That's a falsehood. It appears, at least tentatively, that something clicked when he was amassing impressive garbage-time numbers in Denver. He's played well the last two weeks, today especially. Before this, he was average at best, and the staff went to great lengths to hide him.

Let's hope that we're now seeing the actual progression and metamorphosis into an NFL QB thing.

Yep. I hadn't seen any progression from him until the last 2 games.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Yep. I hadn't seen any progression from him until the last 2 games.

Then you weren't looking.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Here are Cassel's QB ratings by game.

If you don't see a trend line there, I can't help you.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:56 PM

How many dropped INTs has Cassel benefited from this year? Yes, all QBs do, but if he were a pitcher, the opponents' BABIP would be unbelievably low.

Denver game for an example of this very fact, and I still point to this game as the turning point for him this season. If that's the case, that ass beating will have been incredibly valuable.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 10:57 PM

:rolleyes: I have seen him throw 3rd and short passes into the dirt or 10 miles over the receivers head.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 10:57 PM
The first half of the Oakland game was a dog shit performance by Cassel and his QB rating was something like 119.0.

This is why the numbers have to be tempered with observation.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2010, 10:59 PM
The first half of the Oakland game was a dog shit performance by Cassel and his QB rating was something like 119.0.

This is why the numbers have to be tempered with observation.

The Philadelphia game in 2009 is another game were QB rating doesn't mean shit.

Saul Good
How many dropped INTs has Cassel benefited from this year? Yes, all QBs do, but if he were a pitcher, the opponents' BABIP would be unbelievably low.

Denver game for an example of this very fact, and I still point to this game as the turning point for him this season. If that's the case, that ass beating will have been incredibly valuable.

There is no such thing as a QB benefiting from dropped INTs. I'm not even going to debate that point.

DeezNutz
There is no such thing as a QB benefiting from dropped INTs. I'm not even going to debate that point.

There's no such thing as good fortune/luck?

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
:rolleyes: I have seen him throw 3rd and short passes into the dirt or 10 miles over the receivers head.

I saw Peyton Manning throw as many INTs today as Cassel has thrown all year. I watched him throw 3 last week including one that cost them the game.

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 11:01 PM
For as much as you're claiming that some are unfairly dismissing the numbers, you seem to be putting a bit too much stock in them alone.

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 11:01 PM
That's true too... although I think his pocket presence has magically taken a step forward the last two weeks... no idea how you explain that.He's benefitted from experience. The guy really hasn't had that much and is improving the more he gets.

Pitt Gorilla
11-28-2010, 11:02 PM
There's no such thing as good fortune/luck?How many has DJ alone dropped?

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 11:03 PM
There's no such thing as good fortune/luck?

Over the extreme short-term, there is. Over the long run, no. In general, half of the passes that should be intercepted are intercepted. If you think that Cassel has somehow been the benefactor of extreme luck in that regard, that's all you. I have watched DJ drop 5 INTs this year. Our LB has dropped more INTs than our QB has thrown all year. Cassel is no more nor less lucky than any other QB.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 11:04 PM
For as much as you're claiming that some are unfairly dismissing the numbers, you seem to be putting a bit too much stock in them alone.

What else do you want me to say?

He looked good.

No he didn't.

Yes he did.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 11:05 PM
I saw Peyton Manning throw as many INTs today as Cassel has thrown all year. I watched him throw 3 last week including one that cost them the game.

:facepalm:

Gonzo
11-28-2010, 11:06 PM
From ESPN.com:

STUDS

Here are the highlights and lowlights from games played Sunday.

Charles

Bowe

Cassel

Matt Cassel Quarterback, Kansas City Chiefs Dwayne Bowe Wide receiver, Kansas City Chiefs Jamaal Charles Running back, Kansas City Chiefs

Cassel outwitted his former coach at USC, Seahawks mentor Pete Carroll, throwing four TD passes in the Chiefs' rout. Three of his scoring passing went to Bowe, who caught 13 passes overall for 170 yards. Bowe has caught a TD pass in seven straight games. Charles ran for 173 yards on 22 carries and had a TD as the Chiefs routed host Seattle 42-24
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Through the Denver game, Cassel was '07 Brian Bannister. From this point, Cassel has taken strides and played one hell of a game today.

Let's not start sucking each other's phallic-shaped candies just yet.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 11:13 PM
He's benefitted from experience. The guy really hasn't had that much and is improving the more he gets.

I hope that is the case. They say after 30 games being the starter is when you really start to see a big improvement or know if a QB gets it or not. He is in game 41

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Through the Denver game, Cassel was '07 Brian Bannister. From this point, Cassel has taken strides and played one hell of a game today.

If you want to say that, show me the numbers. Otherwise, you are making this up out of thin air and pretending that it bolsters your argument.

After looking, Cassel has the second fewest dropped INTs in the NFL.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I hope that is the case. They say after 30 games being the starter is when you really start to see a big improvement or know if a QB gets it or not. He is in game 41

and?

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 11:22 PM
If you want to say that, show me the numbers. Otherwise, you are making this up out of thin air and pretending that it bolsters your argument.

After looking, Cassel has the second fewest dropped INTs in the NFL.
Looking where?

DeezNutz
11-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Cassel's QB rating: 4th in the league.
His DVOA: 14th.
DYAR: 13th.

Which do you believe is a more accurate measure?

Nightfyre
11-28-2010, 11:29 PM

Gonna go with this.

Two weeks of good play has me hoping, not believing.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 11:29 PM

In the Denver game when we needed him to deliver he had a 5-play drive that gained 12 yds and a 3 and out that gained us 6 yds. After the 3 and out Denver scored again and we were down 21-0 and the Donkey's started playing soft.

and?

And nothing... I hope a light kicked on and he will continue to ascend as a QB.

Contrary to what you may believe I don't want him to fail and I would rather be wrong than him suck which leaves us nothing at the QB position.

dirk digler
11-28-2010, 11:32 PM

QB Rating is worthless... Vince Young is 6th in the league and Manning, Flacco, and Brees are 11-13...

hmmm who would I rather have Vince Young , Matt Cassel or Manning or Brees

:rolleyes:

DJ's left nut
11-28-2010, 11:38 PM
This was a huge game for Cassel more for when/where it was done.

Going into Seattle and playing an extremely efficient game despite a pretty brutal performance from Richardson was very impressive. He'll still lock in on his primary read on occasion, but I can only think of 2 poorly thrown balls today.

Step 1 - beat a quality team on the road to keep your team in the playoffs.

Step 2 - Beat a quality secondary in any environment; something he hasn't really done yet.

I'll concede that I never expected to see 2 consecutive games from Cassel like we just saw (seriously, quit talking about the Broncos game, though. Trumping that performance against 3 quarters of prevent defense undermines your credibility).

We'll see if he can keep proving me wrong.

bishop_74
11-28-2010, 11:41 PM
I gotta say he looked FAR better than Manning did tonight.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-28-2010, 11:52 PM
That was probably the best game the Chiefs have played on offense since 2005. They were dominant in both phases on offense.

Props all around. B-Rich had one bad whiff and two penalties, but I'm not even sure the clip was legit.

O'Failaghan was the only guy on O who even played poorly.

Cassel looked like a Pro Bowler and Charles and Bowe looked like the best at their respective positions in the NFL.

Pants
11-28-2010, 11:57 PM

Manning was playing the number #1 D, has 0 running game and half his receivers are dead. Cassel was playing the #30 D with the #1 running game to support him. NOW, Cassel has looked good while he put up the crazy good numbers which is why I'm hoping it's not a mirage. He has been much better in the pocket the last two games and hasn't shit his pants during an effective pass rush. I hope it's as tk13 said and he's actually learning from experience as he hasn't had that much. I'm sure Pioli, Haley and Weis can distinguish between an inexperienced QB folding under pressure from an untalented QB. Let's hope they saw the former and it's the reason they're believing in him.

chiefzilla1501
11-29-2010, 12:00 AM
This was a huge game for Cassel more for when/where it was done.

Going into Seattle and playing an extremely efficient game despite a pretty brutal performance from Richardson was very impressive. He'll still lock in on his primary read on occasion, but I can only think of 2 poorly thrown balls today.

Step 1 - beat a quality team on the road to keep your team in the playoffs.

Step 2 - Beat a quality secondary in any environment; something he hasn't really done yet.

I'll concede that I never expected to see 2 consecutive games from Cassel like we just saw (seriously, quit talking about the Broncos game, though. Trumping that performance against 3 quarters of prevent defense undermines your credibility).

We'll see if he can keep proving me wrong.

Also, win a game for us in the 4th quarter.

However, if we're crossing stuff off a checklist, here's what I've seen from him against Arizona, Seattle, and even Oakland (in a loss):
-Look off your first option
-Throw the damn ball away (did it spectacularly today)
-Have some pocket presence (when Albert left the game, the pass pro was horrible and Cassel was terrific navigating out of the pocket)
-Step into all of your throws, even the ones where you're going to get hit (can't remember which play stuck out, but I think I remember him getting clocked on a blitz where he delivered a perfect strike to Bowe)
-Be good all 4 quarters. Not just the 2nd and 3rd. He was great throughout today.
-Make plays when the game is one the line. When Arizona looked like they were creeping back, he made some big plays
-Win one on the road
-Be a leader out there (he audibled out of a few that were brilliant calls. And love when he lead blocked for Charles)

You're right, still a lot to prove. But regardless of the opponent, the last few games hasn't just been a clinic against bad opponents. There is very noticeable growth in the way Cassel is approaching the position, which is fantastic!

CoMoChief
11-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I must say....this is the first "true" complete game I've seen MC play.

I'll give him credit when it's due......he played awesome today.

I hope hope hope HOPE he's finally starting to get it. This team is capable of so much more if we have a legit starting QB.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Looking where?

Nowhere. I made it up out of thin air.

kcmaxwell
11-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Exactly. That, to me, was part of the "leadership" tag. On the game thread, I said he was Trent Green-like on that play.

Thats exactly what I was thinking when he came flying out there! He was really moving! Didnt know he was that quick!

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 10:02 AM

I don't really know. 13th or 14th is in line with where I view him,though. I don't know if that's a testament to the stats or just me wanting to agree with something that bolsters my own view.

DJ's left nut
11-29-2010, 10:08 AM
That was probably the best game the Chiefs have played on offense since 2005. They were dominant in both phases on offense.

Props all around. B-Rich had one bad whiff and two penalties, but I'm not even sure the clip was legit.

Cassel looked like a Pro Bowler and Charles and Bowe looked like the best at their respective positions in the NFL.

Were we watching the same game?

Richardson was terrible and O'Callaghan was simply a non-entity (which is fine for your RT).

When he wasn't committing penalties that were called, he was probably committing penalties that weren't or just getting beat altogether. We need Albert back something fierce.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 10:09 AM
QB Rating is worthless... Vince Young is 6th in the league and Manning, Flacco, and Brees are 11-13...

hmmm who would I rather have Vince Young , Matt Cassel or Manning or Brees

The existence of outliers doesn't invalidate a stat. These aren't even outliers, though. Those guys are having supbar years by their standards, but they are still in the top third of the league.

notorious
11-29-2010, 10:20 AM

Wow.

That is an excellent post. Replicious.

That is my EXACT thought on Cassel.

-King-
11-29-2010, 10:24 AM

WHAT? Richardson looked TERRIBLE at LT. If not for Cassel having great pocket presence for the first time, Richardson would have allowed multiple sacks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extra Point
11-29-2010, 10:30 AM

If it's a math sequence, we may run the ball down Denver's throat, and see a clinic taught to Rivers and Campbell. Bowe may be right.

MC may be the 10-11 version of Dilfer, if we get to the playoffs.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 10:38 AM
If it's a math sequence, we may run the ball down Denver's throat, and see a clinic taught to Rivers and Campbell. Bowe may be right.

MC may be the 10-11 version of Dilfer, if we get to the playoffs.

The Dilfer analogy is off-base. If memory serves, he had something like 10 TDs and 11 INTs that season.

Chiefnj2
11-29-2010, 10:40 AM
The fate of the team is going to rest with the defense, not Cassel.

Chief Henry
11-29-2010, 10:48 AM

All of this for sure...even when the play clock was winding down on several instances.

Now I want to see him do it again and again and again and again.

On a side not, how about Bowe getting sepration from his defenders ?
One of my biggest problems with the Chiefs over the years were our receiving corp and NOT getting seperation.

Chief Henry
11-29-2010, 10:54 AM

I'm hoping and wanting desperatley to believe.

Detoxing
11-29-2010, 10:55 AM
Joining in on the Cassel Love Thread.

Dude played an awesome game yesterday. I found myself arguing with Charger fans that our QB just might be starting to get it. They laughed at me and said "Matt Cassel" then laughed some more. But I actually found myself defending him.

And I'm not going to toss the donkey game out the window either. They were NOT playing prevent the whole time. They were actually blitzing a lot and Cassel made some very nice throws in that game.

It doesn't matter what kind of D the other team is playing, a good throw is a good throw and that shouldn't be taken away from him. He's been playing well this month. I'm happy for him.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-29-2010, 11:07 AM
Manning was playing the number #1 D, has 0 running game and half his receivers are dead. Cassel was playing the #30 D with the #1 running game to support him. NOW, Cassel has looked good while he put up the crazy good numbers which is why I'm hoping it's not a mirage. He has been much better in the pocket the last two games and hasn't shit his pants during an effective pass rush. I hope it's as tk13 said and he's actually learning from experience as he hasn't had that much. I'm sure Pioli, Haley and Weis can distinguish between an inexperienced QB folding under pressure from an untalented QB. Let's hope they saw the former and it's the reason they're believing in him.

Manning looked amazingly like Cassel of 2009. Amazing what no offensive line and dropped passes will do to your rep.

Frosty
11-29-2010, 11:16 AM

I wonder how well that actually applies to Cassel, since he didn't play at all during college? He's basically a 3 year starter in college at this point.

Before the season, OTW58 wrote that Weis would be able to hide some of Cassel's short-comings and would be able to make him look like an average QB. During the first part of the season, that really looked like what was going on. However, it really does look like the light might have come on for Cassel over the last couple of games.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Chief Henry
11-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Is Cassel this good or was Arizona and Seattle that bad ? The NFC west is extremely weak. I'm trying not to look through Chief Red/ROSE colored glasses.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Is Cassel this good or was Arizona and Seattle that bad ? The NFC west is extremely weak. I'm trying not to look through Chief Red/ROSE colored glasses.

Its both. Cassel is a solid QB who lit up a couple of mediocre at best teams.

beach tribe
11-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Great take Dane. I'm right there. I was just standing there with my mouth hanging open mumbling:

"he just cold read the defense, and checked off to the perfect play"
"dude, just made that pass rusher look stupid"
"this guy just fired a fn laser right on the money"

Then just a bunch of yelling in my GFs less than interested, but cool enough to fake it's ear:

"THIS FUCKING GUY MAY HAVE HIT HIS STRIDE!!"
"MATT FN CASSEL LOOKS LIKE TOM FN BRADY!!"
"OMG I THINK WEIS MAY HAVE "FIXED" THE QB!!"
ETC!!

kaplin42
11-29-2010, 11:33 AM
I've been really hard on Cassel, but I have to give the guy some props, he has really played well the last two weeks.

This!!!

If he keeps it up, I will jump on board the bandwagon with a full plate of crow and a smile on my face.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 11:33 AM
There was one play that I had a problem with. On the third drive, we had a run to the right called on third and short. Cassel recognized that they called a run blitz right where we were going to run. He pointed it out, but we ran the play anyway, lost yardage, and got called for a hold.

I really wished he would have called a timeout.

WilliamTheIrish
11-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Cassel was nails yesterday.

We HAD to have a road win yesterday. Keep the Chargers at bay, pull farther away from the rest of the division. This franchise has failed to win exactly this type of game forever.

After the failure to go up 10-0 and to have a punt blocked for a TD to bring the game level, I thought "Same ol, same ol'". Cassel deserves the credit for remaining aggressive and getting the ball to Bowe. And he threw some f'ing darts out there.

Also, that play where he spun out out after BRich whiffed and made the big play was stellar. It does two things: Deflates the opposition and fills the QB with confidence. And maybe this game and the confidence gained, can have residual effect going into the last 5 games. IMO a confident QB can get us the division.

In order to win it, THIS is the MC/DBowe we must have. I don't want to the favorite next year. I want to be the team that wins the division THIS year.

Cave Johnson
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM

Richardson was terrible and O'Callaghan was simply a non-entity (which is fine for your RT).

When he wasn't committing penalties that were called, he was probably committing penalties that weren't or just getting beat altogether. We need Albert back something fierce.

Hamas couldn't be more wrong. B-Rich was getting consistently beat and clearly needed a TE or back to chip his guy.

Clearly he's more of a road grading RT at this point.

tooge
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
I was suprised to see Seattle take a time out when the chiefs nealed down. Then they tried to run some plays. One of their guys got hurt in the process. Not sure why teams do that. It was a classy move by Haley.

vailpass
11-29-2010, 11:48 AM

Oh my god.

Pants
11-29-2010, 11:48 AM
I was suprised to see Seattle take a time out when the chiefs nealed down. Then they tried to run some plays. One of their guys got hurt in the process. Not sure why teams do that. It was a classy move by Haley.

I loved seeing Todd sending the punt team with a disgusted look on his face. Pretty sure he said "I didn't want to fucking punt."

LOL

DJ's left nut
11-29-2010, 11:53 AM

They earned that injury to their center.

And took a knee of their own as soon as it happened.

Karma bit them in the ass for that one. Next time you'll take your whupin' like a man and get your ass back in the locker room, eh Pete?

That was bush league from Seattle.

vailpass
11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
They earned that injury to their center.

And took a knee of their own as soon as it happened.

Karma bit them in the ass for that one. Next time you'll take your whupin' like a man and get your ass back in the locker room, eh Pete?

LMAO Walkin' tall are you?

Frankie
11-29-2010, 12:11 PM

If you don't see a trend line there, I can't help you.99.27 season average. Not bad.

Frankie
11-29-2010, 12:12 PM
How many dropped INTs has Cassel benefited from this year? Yes, all QBs do.

You answered it yourself. If DBs could catch they'd be WRs.

FD
11-29-2010, 12:21 PM

What else would you expect from Pete Carroll?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 12:38 PM

That' MY job, jack.:p

No he hasn't. The last 2.5 games he has been very good before that he was shit

This. That said, he plays like he did yesterday in a play-off game, and I permanently STFU about him forever. I'll even buy Pawnmower a Cassel jersey.

Frankie
11-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Hamas couldn't be more wrong. B-Rich was getting consistently beat and clearly needed a TE or back to chip his guy.

Clearly he's more of a road grading RT at this point.

Totally correct. I'm looking forward to a day when he is a dependable back-up at RT for us.

Frankie
11-29-2010, 12:51 PM

To outclass McDaniels.

FAX
11-29-2010, 01:02 PM
He's been consistently getting better all season. I don't understand how people can't see the progression.

No offense, Mr. Pitt Gorilla, but I haven't seen "consistent" improvement from Cassel all season. He's played better in the last two games, to be sure. But, prior to that, what I've personally observed is a lot of "inconsistency".

But, frankly, I'm kind of in a state of shock. What I saw yesterday was a QB demonstrating command of his offense, competitive fire, crisp passing (for the most part), and pocket awareness. It was like he was channeling Trent.

The first and last drives were things of beauty. We converted 3rd down well and pushed the ball downfield. There was no quit in the guy. I'm a little astonished, to tell the truth.

Let's see how he performs against the goats at home.

FAX

Chiefs Pantalones
11-29-2010, 01:29 PM
The Donkey game was a blessing in disguise. It gave Matt confidence.

Chief Henry
11-29-2010, 01:36 PM

Exactly...Pete Carroll is one lucky sob for leaving USC and not getting any sort of FINE or Penalty from the the NCAA. Carroll sux the big one.

vailpass
11-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Exactly...Pete Carroll is one lucky sob for leaving USC and not getting any sort of FINE or Penalty from the the NCAA. Carroll sux the big one.

Luck had NOTHING to do with it. Midnight Pete read the writing on the wall and made his exit stage left. While USC was taking heat Pete was signing for Micro$oft dollars.
I'm not sold on him as a coach but I have to respect the way he handles his business.

Rausch
11-29-2010, 01:43 PM

I'm sure that's how it went...

philfree
11-29-2010, 01:58 PM

During that game when the Chiefs were down 35-0 I told my buddy that I watch all the games with that I wanted to see Cassel put up a bunch of useless stats. Cassel did and now the playbook is suddenly opened up.

I think the coaches gained confidence in Cassel and before that game they were holding him back a little to much IMO.

Now the question is how will they call the offense when McCluster comes back. I can only imagine that it will open up even more but we still need to keep getting it to Bowe. I hope getting McCluster back involved doesn't break up the momentum we have going there.

PhilFree:arrow:

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 02:17 PM
During that game when the Chiefs were down 35-0 I told my buddy that I watch all the games with that I wanted to see Cassel put up a bunch of useless stats. Cassel did and now the playbook is suddenly opened up.

I think the coaches gained confidence in Cassel and before that game they were holding him back a little to much IMO.

Now the question is how will they call the offense when McCluster comes back. I can only imagine that it will open up even more but we still need to keep getting it to Bowe. I hope getting McCluster back involved doesn't break up the momentum we have going there.

I remember a Yankees game a few years back where A-Rod homered after the Yankees trailed 10-0, and the crowd booed him. If Jeter had done it, they would have praised him for grinding even though they were getting creamed. Instead, they booed A-Rod for only putting up numbers when it didn't matter.

Its the same with Cassel. If Croyle had replaced him and put up those numbers, everyone would be calling for him to start. Instead, we call his numbers meaningless, garbage stats.

HemiEd
11-29-2010, 02:23 PM

Overall, great game for Cassel and the Chiefs. Oh, and Bowe was ****ing beasting.

Yeah, those two plays almost made me numb with joy. Never thought I would see the first play you mentioned, by Cassel, never.

Bring on the crow, I will take an extra helping please.

PunkinDrublic
11-29-2010, 02:27 PM
Notice Mecca is predictability absent after the Chiefs victory. Must be compiling a list of things to bitch about for the next time the Chiefs lose.

-King-
11-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Oh my god.

Well....um...he did. Manning played fucking terrible yesterday. He didn't say that Cassel is better than Manning, just that Cassel played better yesterday.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
If Bowe and Cassel could get a tight game and a play off win against one of the better teams, I'd have MUCH more faith for the both of them heading to the offseason. I'm really not trying to move a goal post, I'm just saying, "that's what we're trying to do here, right"?
Get me one playoff win where those two really are a deciding factor of the offensive front, and I'll finally believe.
And I'll be MORE than happy to put this shit to bed.

And more mean linemen please...

vailpass
11-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Well....um...he did. Manning played ****ing terrible yesterday. He didn't say that Cassel is better than Manning, just that Cassel played better yesterday.

Stop. Manning against the #1 D in the NFL, Cassell against the #30 D. I'm not here to rain on your parade but reality is a thing best not ignored.
Mentioning Cassell and Manning in the same sentence all but creates a matter-antimatter explosion.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM

O'Callaghan missed the block that led to the blocked FG, and he totally whiffed on his man on Charles' TD run, which, if not for an absolutely amazing move, would have cost us another four points.

Richardson got beaten wide on a couple of pass plays and had one drive killing penalty. O'Callaghan was far worse.

DJ's left nut
11-29-2010, 05:21 PM
O'Callaghan missed the block that led to the blocked FG, and he totally whiffed on his man on Charles' TD run, which, if not for an absolutely amazing move, would have cost us another four points.

Richardson got beaten wide on a couple of pass plays and had one drive killing penalty. O'Callaghan was far worse.

Hard to say what happened on the Charles run - it looked like a very very busted play from the start. Guys were lined up wrong and the whole right side of the line seemed to be on different pages. And I can't kill a guy's performance for a special teams flub, it's an ancilary point. He can get a demerit for it, but it's not dispositive.

Richardson was getting beaten wide on pretty much every pass play and probably could've been called for holding about 7 more times than he was. His feet were just shockingly slow - like wet cement style. He was exposed badly against edge rushers. Would O'Callaghan have done better over there? Probably not, but that's not the question.

I usually agree with you on most stuff, but I think you're seeing what you want to see here. Richardson was abused repeatedly out there and O'Callaghan was just marginal.

Count Alex's Wins
11-29-2010, 05:26 PM
By the way, does anyone think it was colossally stupid for Pioli to ignore the backup left tackle spot?

Richardson made Wade Smith look like Willie Roaf.

jd1020
11-29-2010, 05:27 PM
How many times did Cassel change the play on that Charles run? That play was rushed all to hell. I dont even think Charles knew wth was going on til Cassel turned to him with 2 seconds left on the play clock.

DJ's left nut
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
By the way, does anyone think it was colossally stupid for Pioli to ignore the backup left tackle spot?

Richardson made Wade Smith look like Willie Roaf.

I think he got blindsided by the Texans backing the truck up for Wade Smith. I think Pioli figured that Smith would be back as a solid backup lineman for both T and G, then Houston paid way too much for the guy and he was gone. That contract surprised everyone and I think it surprised Pioli as well.

From there, it was either pay for someone else's trash or hope ours steps up. I think we should've brought in one more body, but I'm not going to beat him up too badly for failing to do so.

I was pretty annoyed with the roster construction at first, but as it's played out, I understand it a bit more.

bishop_74
11-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Stop. Manning against the #1 D in the NFL, Cassell against the #30 D. I'm not here to rain on your parade but reality is a thing best not ignored.
Mentioning Cassell and Manning in the same sentence all but creates a matter-antimatter explosion.

I know. You're right... but I bet Manning got home and had to pick chunks of corn out of his underwear last night.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-29-2010, 06:58 PM
$3 million isn't a lot for a guy (Smith) who the team (Houston) planned on starting. I wouldn't have had a problem with us giving him that contract and the C job, with the understanding that he's also the jack-of-all-trades along the rest of the line.

As far as Barry is concerned, I don't get the "should have had 7 more holding penalties" line. Were the refs really in the tank for a backup tackle that bad?

A guy like Richardson is going to look slow against a DE who is smaller than Derrick Johnson. Clemons is 240 pounds. He's also a one trick pony, which is why Richardson consistently gave up the edge. Was he a revelation? Absolutely not, and he was beaten badly on the great play Cassel made to Bowe on third down. But he wasn't exactly abused over and over again. Part of protecting the passer isn't to pancake the DE, but to funnel him to an area away from the QB. If they get by your left shoulder, it's ok if you run them out of the play when they are in the process of doing it.

Count Alex's Wins
11-29-2010, 07:02 PM
I would guess Richardson ate that guy up in run blocking, too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-29-2010, 07:05 PM
I would guess Richardson ate that guy up in run blocking, too.

Early in the game, we ran consistently on the right to great success. Eventually we began to mix it up.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-29-2010, 07:12 PM

It really did. I know the game was out of hand, but it really did give him the confidence he needs to take his game to the next level. All the sudden he's thinking, "hey I can do this." In sports confidence and attitude is everything. Heck in life it's the same thing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 07:26 PM

Dude, I hate to say it but our O-line is starting to be the reason for the season. I think they had us fooled for a little bit, but it's obvious that some of these guys either aren't youthful enough for a long season, or just don't have the talent.
If Cassel can build on what he's shown over the last two weeks and not revert to shitting himself, I'm thinking WR, NT and major o-line overhaul might not be a bad way to be in 2011...

DaneMcCloud
11-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Dude, I hate to say it but our O-line is starting to be the reason for the season. I think they had us fooled for a little bit, but it's obvious that some of these guys either aren't youthful enough for a long season, or just don't have the talent.
If Cassel can build on what he's shown over the last two weeks and not revert to shitting himself, I'm thinking WR, NT and major o-line overhaul might not be a bad way to be in 2011...

An offensive line consisting of Albert/Asamoah/draftee/Lilja and Richardson will be just fine in 2011.

I can't believe that people are complaining about a last minute, make-shift line that blocked for an offense that scored 42 points yesterday.

Yeesh.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 07:32 PM
An offensive line consisting of Albert/Asamoah/draftee/Lilja and Richardson will be just fine in 2011.

I can't believe that people are complaining about a last minute, make-shift line that blocked for an offense that scored 42 points yesterday.

Yeesh.

Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO fucking "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.

Count Alex's Wins
11-29-2010, 07:34 PM

Yeesh.

This x1000.

Our WR corps needs an overhaul much more badly than the OL does.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 07:37 PM
This x1000.

One top tier, round one guy would be enough IMO. We're gonna' keep running like a motherfucker next year anyway, and you can bank on that shit.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 07:39 PM
This x1000.

Yep. I would love to have a burner opposite Bowe. Although, I do think we need a center badly as well.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO ****ing "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.

Maybe we could get Dan Saleaumua back to play offensive line like he did in the glory years.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Okay I get your point but those guys have looked SO ****ing "stumble down the stairs" in their execution as of late minus some Benny Hill-esque pushing of dudes to the sidelines, that an alternative hypothesis at least deserves a look.

Lately meaning when we scored 29 2 weeks ago, 31 last week and 42 yesterday?

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Maybe we could get Dan Saleaumua back to play offensive line like he did in the glory years.

Yep. That guy didn't allow a sack in his entire career.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-29-2010, 07:43 PM
This team is top 5 in points. If we are making wish lists, I want a pass rusher opposite Hali that is actually worth a shit.

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 07:47 PM
This team is top 5 in points. If we are making wish lists, I want a pass rusher opposite Hali that is actually worth a shit.

That would be nice. I would also like a WR, a MLB, a C, a G, and possibly a NT and a RT. I really don't think it is that much of a stretch to say that we could get most of those things in a single off-season, as only a couple are premium positions, and we certainly have the money to pick up a free agent or two.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 07:48 PM

Maybe you could play Center for four quarters and we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Maybe you could play Center for four quarters and we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter.

Not a Saleaumua fan?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Lately meaning when we scored 29 2 weeks ago, 31 last week and 42 yesterday?

Wow. The Tampon is strong with this one...

-King-
11-29-2010, 08:08 PM

:spock: Major O-line overhaul? You mean overhaul the line that is blocking for one of the best rushing duos in NFL history? You mean the overhaul the line that is 4th in sacks allowed?

That offensive line? This is why the drafturbators don't allow you to form your own opinion.

-King-
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM
What we need in the draft is a pass rusher to play opposite Tamba. Stude isn't that guy despite Boss Chiefs strong hopes for him, and D Williams is only a situational pass rusher. That should be our first pick.

....and a Larry Fitzgerald trade would be nice.

Chiefaholic
11-29-2010, 08:11 PM

Bad
Bad
Good
Bad
Good
Good
Bad
Bad
Good
Good
Good

It's alternating 1 and 2 bad. then 1 extra good between every set of bad. Cassel's due for a bad game this week against the Donks, then finish with the last 4 consecutive games with a good QB rating.

It's time to break the trend and/or run the ball down the Donk's throats, making passing a luxury rather than a necessity. How about returning the favor to McNugget by allowing Charles to set the league single game rushing and TD record in a single game. Then with 20 seconds on the clock, and a 35 point lead, throw a bomb downfield to Bowe to rub the loss in McNugget's face.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
:spock: Major O-line overhaul? You mean overhaul the line that is blocking for one of the best rushing duos in NFL history? You mean the overhaul the line that is 4th in sacks allowed?

That offensive line? This is why the drafturbators don't allow you to form your own opinion.

Yes THAT line, assmunch. The one that keeps the QB on the move and throwing a LOT of fucking garbage as well as the masturbation-fest you are currently enjoying.

Yes, THAT line, fuck-o.

JASONSAUTO
11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
we could all enjoy a massive, pants-pissing fit of laughter. hey thats what i did when i realized you were serious about him being on the oline
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
11-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Yes THAT line, assmunch. The one that keeps the QB on the move and throwing a LOT of fucking garbage as well as the masturbation-fest you are currently enjoying.

Yes, THAT line, fuck-o.

Only game Cassel had to move a lot was last game and that's because Barry isn't a good LT.

-King-
11-29-2010, 08:17 PM
hey thats what i did when i realized you were serious about him being on the oline
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL Please say you have a link.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 08:18 PM

I'll try to find it. I can't remember what user name he was using at the time, but it was hilarious.

JASONSAUTO
11-29-2010, 08:23 PM
ROFL Please say you have a link. cant search but its there. thats what doomy was getting at. i had 4gotten. sorry ror but it IS funny
Posted via Mobile Device

Short Leash Hootie
11-29-2010, 08:26 PM
I would trade an entire draft for Larry Fitzgerald...that's how scary good he would make us.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 08:31 PM

Heh.

Let me put it this way:

I've been hearing complaints about the line since Grunhardt, Szott, and Saleaumua roamed the plains; it never stops regardless of who's in there.
It's always someone's fault at the line, in the receiving corps etc, etc, if the Quarterback struggles or comes up short.

So what I'm saying is:

It's chicken salad time, mother****er; make it work.

Marcellus
11-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Heh.

:spock::doh!:

-King-
11-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Heh.
ROFL:doh!: And he wonders why no one takes him seriously. Shit, even FAX doesn't like him. FAX!

Saul Good
11-29-2010, 09:38 PM
ROFL:doh!: And he wonders why no one takes him seriously. Shit, even FAX doesn't like him. FAX!

He also likes to parrot Mecca's take that a QB needs to be able to consistently throw the 45 yard out. If the 45 yard out existed, that would be an impressive throw.

ChiefsCountry
11-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Yep. I would love to have a burner opposite Bowe. Although, I do think we need a center badly as well.

Breaston from Arizona would be a nice fit at WR.

doomy3
11-29-2010, 09:57 PM

Yeah, he would be an awesome fit. I'd love to have him.

Jive Ass
11-29-2010, 10:01 PM

Breaston AND Fitz. Talk about a reunion. Haley would be in heaven.

-King-
11-29-2010, 10:05 PM

If we can't get Fitz, I'd gradly take Breaston.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2010, 05:53 AM
Only game Cassel had to move a lot was last game and that's because Barry isn't a good LT.
Okay, I get it now:

Two good games against the cream of the crap, and everything is suddenly all-world.

Got it.:thumb:

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the motherfucker because we can't execute a fucking 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great fucking material, chad.

Why don't you two fucknuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Until then, please enjoy your 9-7, True Fan Whackfest.
Retards.

ChiefsNow
11-30-2010, 06:09 AM
That game was just awsome. I never even worried for a moment after our first touchdown drive that we were gonna lose.

patteeu
11-30-2010, 06:43 AM
It's been fascinating watching the ebb and flow of this message board with respect to Matt Cassel.

Saul Good
11-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Okay, I get it now:

Two good games against the cream of the crap, and everything is suddenly all-world.

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the mother****er because we can't execute a ****ing 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great ****ing material, chad.

Why don't you two ****nuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Retards.
You think we go 2 and three from here because our o-line isn't good enough. Got it.

doomy3
11-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Okay, I get it now:

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the mother****er because we can't execute a ****ing 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great ****ing material, chad.

Why don't you two ****nuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Retards.

Maybe we should come up with some sort of a lifetime IP-ban bet about this to settle this.

patteeu
11-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Maybe we should come up with some sort of a lifetime IP-ban bet about this to settle this.

Zing!

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-30-2010, 09:00 AM

Maybe you should continue to be an annoying cunt, Chad. Shouldn't be too hard.

Short Leash Hootie
11-30-2010, 10:05 AM
Maybe you should continue to be an annoying ****, Chad. Shouldn't be too hard.

wow...

this is coming from the poster with one of the most annoying posting styles in the history of message boards...

I wish DaFace would post some rep stats...I'd love to see how ROR got all his rep...and all the rep he had to give away to get his rep.

doomy3
11-30-2010, 10:11 AM
wow...

this is coming from the poster with one of the most annoying posting styles in the history of message boards...

I wish DaFace would post some rep stats...I'd love to see how ROR got all his rep...and all the rep he had to give away to get his rep.

Good point, Rick (added italics for effect for your name, since calling someone by their first name is apparently some sort of tough guy tactic).