22/32 233 4TD 0INT Rating129.3

Haters keep on hatin'...

Simply Red
11-28-2010, 07:29 PM
hell has frozen over.

Short Leash Hootie
said the same thing about Chris Johnson

is Jamaal Charles Chris Johnson light or is Chris Johnson Jamaal Charles light?

Pawnmower
The Idiots have taken a huge cock in their mouth and ass

Drafturbators will be posting how theyre in favor of Cassel and how they knew he had potential soon...

redhed
11-28-2010, 07:33 PM
said the same thing about Chris Johnson

is Jamaal Charles Chris Johnson light or is Chris Johnson Jamaal Charles light?

truth gets rep

Bane
11-28-2010, 07:33 PM
He sold his soul to the devil.

Psyko Tek
11-28-2010, 07:35 PM
I never liked cassel
and after today I think we have the second coming of trent green

stiil think we need to find a QBOTF
but he can play for a year or so

milkman
11-28-2010, 07:36 PM
If we have to give him a nickname, how about we come up with something original.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
I was a fan of Ryan coming out of college. I felt like the Chiefs would very seriously consider drafting him if Dorsey went to the Falcons.

I am in Atlanta and I see Matt Ryan and Matt Cassel more than any two other QB's. The similarities are greater than most realize. And, believe it or not, both receive criticism from the fans. Ryan caught a lot more in the early part of the season. But, they have similar size, similar arms, and play similar styles.

milkman
11-28-2010, 07:49 PM
we don't, thanks for the negativity, annnnd eat a dick.

Wow, get butthurt easily do we?

Chiefshrink
11-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey today was a good first step and he actually earned some of that 63 mil today but I want to see this against SD. He should not only manage that game well but actually make plays to put us in the position to win is all I'm asking:shrug:

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 07:53 PM
he made probably 10 plays today that made me think we have a real good QB

Baconeater
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
If we have to give him a nickname, how about we come up with something original.
Or at least something that's not ghey...

Frankie
11-28-2010, 08:54 PM

"We come up with something original"....: hmmm:

Don't you think it's a bit too long?

SNR
11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd prefer that we don't call Matt Cassel "Matty Ice"

It's bro as hell. And gay. Get it out of me.

KCBOSS1
11-28-2010, 09:35 PM

Drafturbators will be posting how theyre in favor of Cassel and how they knew he had potential soon...

You're full of it. I don't know, there may be some. I didn't know he had potential....I thought he was unproven. I thought he was terrible, and still think he has the POTENTIAL to be terrible. I keep fearing he is going to wake up and remember that he's a back up. He's still going to have to have a longer streak of excellence than he did of suckiness to get the switch flipped. But I'm definitely in his favor. I'm also happy for him getting to stick it to the college coach that wouldn't start him.

Reaper16
11-28-2010, 09:38 PM

You are easily the most homophobic poster on the entire board.

Pants
11-28-2010, 09:47 PM

You're a fucking dumbass. Everyone on this board wants Cassel to succeed. Every Cassel critic is going to be very happy to eat their crow. Don't act like you saw something others didn't, though. Cassel sucked ass as the Chiefs QB for 75% of the season so far and, yes, he looked amazing against some of the worst Ds the last couple of weeks, we can all agree on that. It's good to see him play like a real QB but you do need to take a long, objective look and see who we played. Everyone is hoping it's progress and not just a mirage.

ReynardMuldrake
11-28-2010, 09:51 PM
I love finally seeing him run for the first down the way he did. And that downfield block was great. How many overpaid QBs would do that? I think it really shows he's got heart. As long as he keeps improving like this, I'm not going to complain.