PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How many Pro Bowlers are on 2010 KC Chiefs?

teedubya
11-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I'd say:

Bowe
Charles
Hali
Flowers

Maybe Derrick Johnson.

Who say you?

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Bowe
Charles
Hali
Waters
Flowers

and

Matt Cassel (he'll replace one of the big guns who opt out)

kstater
11-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Hopefully none of them.

John_Wayne
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I'd say:

Bowe
Charles
Hali
Flowers

Maybe Derrick Johnson.

Who say you?

KK keeps saying Cassel should go to the pro bowl. I just don't see how he can with Manning, Brady and Rivers in the AFC. Do they take 2 or 3 QBs?

WebGem
Tony Gonzalez

Marcellus
Bowe
Charles
Hali
Waters
Flowers

and

Matt Cassel (he'll replace one of the big guns who opt out)

Waters may make it on rep alone but probably doesn't deserve it and I also think Cassel will be an alternate.

Lilja could make it over Waters and deservedly so.

Marcellus
Hopefully none of them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Who cares?

Three7s
11-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Pro bowl sucks. Only important for players with HoF aspirations.

Ugly Duck
11-28-2010, 07:58 PM
AFC offensive leaders are Tennessee running back Chris Johnson, Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain, Houston receiver Andre Johnson, Chargers tight end Antonio Gates and offensive linemen Jeff Saturday of Indianapolis, Eric Steinbach of Cleveland and Baltimore's Michael Oher.

Defensive leaders in the AFC are Indianapolis end Dwight Freeney, Baltimore tackle Haloti Ngata, linebackers James Harrison of Pittsburgh and Ray Lewis of Baltimore and defensive backs Nnamdi Asomugha of Oakland, Ed Reed of Baltimore and Troy Polamalu of Pittsburgh.

Special teams leaders are kicker Sebastian Janikowski and punter Shane Lechler of Oakland, kick returner Josh Cribbs of Cleveland and Pittsburgh special teamer Keyaron Fox.

Chiefshrink
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM
How about we just concentrate on making the playoffs and maybe the division first?

Buehler445
11-28-2010, 08:23 PM
AFC offensive leaders are Tennessee running back Chris Johnson, Baltimore fullback Le'Ron McClain, Houston receiver Andre Johnson, Chargers tight end Antonio Gates and offensive linemen Jeff Saturday of Indianapolis, Eric Steinbach of Cleveland and Baltimore's Michael Oher.

Defensive leaders in the AFC are Indianapolis end Dwight Freeney, Baltimore tackle Haloti Ngata, linebackers James Harrison of Pittsburgh and Ray Lewis of Baltimore and defensive backs Nnamdi Asomugha of Oakland, Ed Reed of Baltimore and Troy Polamalu of Pittsburgh.

Special teams leaders are kicker Sebastian Janikowski and punter Shane Lechler of Oakland, kick returner Josh Cribbs of Cleveland and Pittsburgh special teamer Keyaron Fox.

Keyaron Fox is still in the NFL? I had no idea.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2010, 08:24 PM
How about we just concentrate on making the playoffs and maybe the division first?Winning the division is making the playoffs. Thats the only way we're getting in, IMO.

Kraus
11-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Pittsburgh special teamer Keyaron Fox.

...Figures.

gblowfish
11-28-2010, 08:32 PM
My guesses would be:

Offense:
Lilja
Charles
Bowe

Defense:
Flowers

Don't think Hali or DJ will get the love. Too many good linebackers in the NFL.

KC kid
11-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I do not think any Chiefs make it except maybe Bowe.

mcaj22
11-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Bowe
Cassel (as an alternate once the elite guys start dropping out)
some offensive lineman (Waters/Lilja/Weigman, I'd say at least 2 out of those 3)

maybe a defensive player in some form.

when you are the #1 rushing offense they usually reward the offensive lineman well with bids to the pro bowl.

Priest31kc
11-28-2010, 08:41 PM
If Hali doesn't make the pro bowl, I will flip.

Bowe
Charles
Flowers
Hali

Maybe DJ if he puts up some great stats in the last 5 games. But I doubt it. And highly doubt Cassel makes it, possibly if one of the QBs that do get in don't play, we'll see...

Valiant
11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
I'd say:

Bowe
Charles
Hali
Flowers

Maybe Derrick Johnson.

Who say you?

Bowe and Charles for sure..

Flowers for some reason does not get credit from rival fans.. But players and coaches know his level..

If Cassel keeps this up the rest of the season he will be in after some players opt out..

Valiant
11-28-2010, 08:58 PM
If Hali doesn't make the pro bowl, I will flip.

Bowe
Charles
Flowers
Hali

Maybe DJ if he puts up some great stats in the last 5 games. But I doubt it. And highly doubt Cassel makes it, possibly if one of the QBs that do get in don't play, we'll see...

I do not see him getting enough recognition nationwide.. This is the reason why I do not think fans should be able to decide or vote period..

Valiant
11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
I do not think any Chiefs make it except maybe Bowe.

No to Charles??? Besides TDs his stats are off the charts with limited carries.. He might lead the AFC in rushing yards at this rate..

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Matt Cassel will be in the Pro Bowl. If anyone thinks that the AFC team will have Manning, Brady, and Rivers on the roster, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 09:03 PM
By the way, Chris Johnson had 4 rushing yards today, so he's got that going for him.

KC kid
11-28-2010, 09:05 PM
No to Charles??? Besides TDs his stats are off the charts with limited carries.. He might lead the AFC in rushing yards at this rate..

I think his stats might hold him back.

Saul Good
11-28-2010, 09:11 PM
I think his stats might hold him back.

He's second in the NFL in rushing, I believe.

Marcellus
11-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Depends on how many games we win really. It shouldn't but it will.

Marcellus
11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
He's second in the NFL in rushing, I believe.

Yup, 5 yards ahead of AP.