PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Manning gets boo'd

FRCDFED
11-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Never thought I'd finally see the day where Manning gets boo'd at home! After the interception he just threw the fans were booing!:thumb: Ahhh...Chiefs win; Manning gets boo'd; I couldn't imagine what else could be better!

It's a great day for Chiefs fans!:hump:

Spott
11-28-2010, 09:20 PM
I think they were booing the refs.

Toadkiller
11-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Yeah they were booing the blatant pass interference that was not called.

Bane
11-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Yeah they were booing the blatant pass interference that was not called.

This.

Buehler445
Trade Cassel for him RIGHT NOW.

Mr. Laz
Never thought I'd finally see the day where Manning gets boo'd at home! After the interception he just threw the fans were booing!:thumb: Ahhh...Chiefs win; Manning gets boo'd; I couldn't imagine what else could be better!

you realize that we want the Colts to win, don't you?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Thread Fail.

BTW...as a Chiefs fan...don't you want the CHARGERS to lose?

Bearcat
Watching the Raiders & Broncos go down at the same time the Chiefs won made it a good day.... not sure what Manning has to do with anything, except that I'd like to see the Chargers go down, too. :shrug:

FRCDFED
That's what I get for not watching the entire play! Stop ruining my perfect moment MFERS!!!:evil:

Just go with the moment!

Pablo
11-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Manning could cut the head off 15 puppies at the 50 yard line and he'd still receive a standing ovation.

He's as close to a God on Earth as Indy has ever experienced.

Bane
That's what I get for not watching the entire play! Stop ruining my perfect moment MFERS!!!:evil:

Just go with the moment!

As bad as I hate Manning,it benefits KC way more for him to win this game.

kcpasco
They were booing the no PI call

Nice flop Wayne

FRCDFED
11-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Thread Fail.

BTW...as a Chiefs fan...don't you want the CHARGERS to lose? Hell yeah I want the Chargers to lose. Manning getting boo'd would also be a bonus! I hate both Manning and Rivers! I had this discussion earlier with my brother! The ultimate would be for the bolts to lose though!

kcpasco
11-28-2010, 09:25 PM
They were booing the no PI call

Nice flop Wayne

LaChapelle
11-28-2010, 09:26 PM
CoMo has a mult
how cute
:)

Ugly Duck
11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Watching the Raiders & Broncos go down at the same time the Chiefs won made it a good day.... not sure what Manning has to do with anything, except that I'd like to see the Chargers go down, too. :shrug:

Don't you want the Chargers to lose so that they don't catch up in the AFCW? :shrug:

KcFaNiNJerZeY
11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
No way Manning ever gets boo'd in Indy......on a side note let's go Colts! The Chargers think it's funny to play at the 2nd half of the season...losers.

Pioli Zombie
11-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Peyton Manning will never be a franchise qb.

LocoChiefsFan
11-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Psst, we're rooting for the Colts.

FRCDFED
11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Psst, we're rooting for the Colts.Manning will start to pour it on here soon. If he can score on this drive and put the game back in reach before the 4th quarter then we'll be fine.

Bearcat
11-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Don't you want the Chargers to lose so that they don't catch up in the AFCW? :shrug:

Which is why I said I'd like to see the Chargers go down, too.... and Manning is on my FF team. ;)

I've never gotten all the Manning hate... I'd watch him every week if he was on tv. QBs like that don't grow on trees.

Valiant
11-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah, Manning has had a horrible game.. And that is the way you stomp them right now, well except for if your the Chiefs, then you almost do it.. But we did face them when they were a more balanced team then the shambles they have right now..

1.Don't respect the run...
2.Mix up blitzes and secondary packages to get TOs...

If I am Peyton, I am demanding some major upgrades.. That team would not win 2 games this year if Manning was not back there.. Of course I would like to know if he wanted Lilja gone, because it seems everyone talks about it on TV when the Colts are playing about Lilja being the protection problem.. and I am not seeing it from watching him play with Chiefs to what the Colts Oline is doing now..