PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Secondary

B2chiefsfan
11-29-2010, 08:43 AM
Glad to see the depth stepping up and getting playing time... Hope the starters are heathly in time for the Broncos and especially the Chargers...:doh!:

Bane
11-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Especially considering Quivers has like 25 WR's.

Chief DJBrad
11-30-2010, 08:19 PM
finally after 10 years of lurking around i figure out how to join and post :banghead: . I have donated my services to a former chief player for fundraising in the past. The key to the success of the secondary is Kendrick Lewis. The defense doesn't play the same when he's off the field. Brandon Flowers is a stud, and Brandon Carr is only a step behind! I will now be very excited to see us get payback against Denver Bronco's this Sunday!!:evil: Anyone that wants to meet up I will be at the Rams vs Chiefs game Dec 19, 2010. CHiefs fan since '93, glad I could finally make it here.

WebGem
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
finally after 10 years of lurking around i figure out how to join and post :banghead: . I have donated my services to a former chief player for fundraising in the past. The key to the success of the secondary is Kendrick Lewis. The defense doesn't play the same when he's off the field. Brandon Flowers is a stud, and Brandon Carr is only a step behind! I will now be very excited to see us get payback against Denver Bronco's this Sunday!!:evil: Anyone that wants to meet up I will be at the Rams vs Chiefs game Dec 19, 2010. CHiefs fan since '93, glad I could finally make it here.

So what's the list of your previous usernames?

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 08:26 PM
finally after 10 years of lurking around i figure out how to join and post

Thats cool..That puts your IQ at around 60-70 which is more than many around here.

Welcome.

Baconeater
11-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Thats cool..That puts your IQ at around 60-70 which is more than many around here.

Welcome.
:LOL: