PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska A sampling of Denver's shame

the Talking Can
11-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Kiszla: McDaniels looks like a beaten man (http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_16730985?source=commented-sports)

On another dark Sunday for the Broncos, McDaniels looked to be a beaten man.

How does McDaniels regain the trust of Bronco-maniacs?

He appears to have no clue.

The Broncos are a leaguewide joke. If you are going to cheat, as Denver did when it broke league rules by filming a San Francisco practice in London last month, you had better win.

McDaniels has lost 16 of the past 21 games.

Josh McDaniels "Not My Coach" t-shirts hot item at Broncos' debacle vs. Rams (http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/11/josh_mcdaniels_not_my_coach_t-shirts_hot_item_at_broncos_debacle_vs_rams_photo.php)

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/josh%20mcdaniels%20not%20my%20coach%20t%20shirt%20image%20cropped.JPG

Krieger: Broncos' free fall shows no sign of hitting bottom (http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16730984)

The black cloud over coach Josh McDaniels has him looking like Joe Btfsplk in Li'l Abner, but the main issues for the Broncos on the field are the quality of the personnel he has assembled and his lack of in-game adjustments.

Once again Sunday, the Broncos came out of the locker room looking good. For the third consecutive game, they scored on their first drive. For the second consecutive game, it was pretty much all downhill from there. McDaniels spoke of the adjustments the Chargers and Rams made the past two weeks to slow down his offense. The Broncos never seem to adjust back. There never seems to be a Plan B.

Pass or fail: Rams 36, Broncos 33 (http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_16730989)

Offense: Fail

Those 449 yards were good, but 1-of-9 on third downs and only three points in the second and third quarters combined, not so much. And that decided the game.

Defense: Fail

It has not held an opponent to less than 24 points since Oct. 3, and St. Louis rookie Sam Bradford set career highs in passing yards (308) and passing touchdowns (three).

Special teams: Pass

Eddie Royal's fumble hurt on a kickoff return, but Denver's first punt deflection of the year came at an opportune time.

Coaching: Fail

The Broncos (3-8) are in a free-fall, having scored the fewest points of any AFC West team and having surrendered more points than any other team in the league.

KCtotheSB
11-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Denver, Nebraska?

Brock
11-29-2010, 09:52 AM
I want to put up 50+ on these assholes.

Rain Man
11-29-2010, 09:53 AM

The record of 73-0 still stands from 1940, hanging up on that tree like a big, juicy apple.

the Talking Can
11-29-2010, 09:54 AM

amen

i want to hurt and punish the whole franchise

Mile High Mania
11-29-2010, 09:56 AM
If KC could really hammer them... maybe that will expedite the firing.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2010, 09:57 AM
I'd be happy winning 6-3, but putting up 60 on them would rock, as well as JC breaking the rushing record like he should have done last season in Denver.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2010, 09:59 AM
If KC could really hammer them... maybe that will expedite the firing.Sorry, buddy. I think you're stuck with him for a 3rd season. :)

Sofa King
11-29-2010, 09:59 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYz1aqXnwu0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYz1aqXnwu0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WebGem
11-29-2010, 10:02 AM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6063/99040088.jpg

Cave Johnson
11-29-2010, 10:16 AM
"When the comeback against the Rams fell short, after nearly all his players had dressed and departed, McDaniels walked through a silent Denver locker room. He wore a backpack and a ball cap. A cellphone was stuck to his ear. Before going out the door, McDaniels stopped to scavenge the pizza boxes stacked on a table.

If you didn't know better, you would never guess this man was the coach of an NFL team."

LULZ.

WebGem
11-29-2010, 10:24 AM
"When the comeback against the Rams fell short, after nearly all his players had dressed and departed, McDaniels walked through a silent Denver locker room. He wore a backpack and a ball cap. A cellphone was stuck to his ear. Before going out the door, McDaniels stopped to scavenge the pizza boxes stacked on a table.

If you didn't know better, you would never guess this man was the coach of an NFL team."

LULZ.

ROFL

Sofa King
11-29-2010, 12:09 PM

LULZ.

ROFL

bevischief
11-29-2010, 01:31 PM

LULZ.

ROFL

Mile High Mania
11-29-2010, 01:36 PM

LULZ.

We do know better and he should be the coach of an NFL team.

Frosty
11-29-2010, 02:05 PM
This would be funnier if the Chiefs hadn't just had their asses handed to them by said coach. :mad:

notorious
11-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Karma you fucking assholes!

They obliterated us a few weeks ago, and now we are talking like we are going to dominate them!?!?!

Fuck that, this is going to be a hard game.

R&GHomer
11-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Karma you ****ing assholes!

They obliterated us a few weeks ago, and now we are talking like we are going to dominate them!?!?!

**** that, this is going to be a hard game.

Might be, but I'll tell you what. I know this Team isn't going to come out flat like they Did two weeks ago. Our Coach and Team are learning to hate them as much as we do. I can honestly see us completely kicking the shit out of them.

Dave Lane
11-29-2010, 02:41 PM
If KC could really hammer them... maybe that will expedite the firing.

Sadly I remember these days and have some sympathy for you. Its like the last year of Herm praying he didn't pull off any last minute 3 in a row victories to save his job.

the Talking Can
11-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Karma you ****ing assholes!

**** that, this is going to be a hard game.

wtf does that have to do with newspaper articles posted?

Brock
11-29-2010, 02:47 PM

Fuck that, this is going to be a hard game.

Pfft. If the Chiefs don't squash the Broncos, there's something very wrong with this team.

BigMeatballDave
11-29-2010, 02:47 PM

Fuck that, this is going to be a hard game.I know what you mean. I have to believe Crennel is working on something at this very minute to slow Orton.

notorious
11-29-2010, 02:48 PM
wtf does that have to do with newspaper articles posted?

LOL nothing, it's all of the talk about destroying the Donks. Karma is building, and I don't like it.