PDA

View Full Version : Football Miami Fan Knocked out at Oakland Game

3rd&48ers
11-30-2010, 02:34 PM
The guy was just about to get out of there and he made a big mistake, he threw a punch..
NSFW (Language)
http://tinyurl.com/32rpbwf

CoMoChief
11-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Well, MIA fan threw the first punch, and failed.

Gotta love the shit talking hoodlums in Faider Nation though.

PunkinDrublic
11-30-2010, 02:41 PM
His mistake was entering the stadium all uppity with his H.S diploma and fancy booklearning.

KCrockaholic
11-30-2010, 02:42 PM
The funniest part was the scoreboard.

Dayze
11-30-2010, 02:43 PM
dude threw a punch; and got jacked. he got what he deserved.

BigCatDaddy
11-30-2010, 02:44 PM
They are damn lucky Hootie wasn't throwing hay makers when he was there.

Short Leash Hootie
11-30-2010, 02:45 PM
They are damn lucky Hootie wasn't throwing hay makers when he was there.

Yeah right dude I didn't want hepatitis from one of those crazy mexicans...

KCrockaholic
11-30-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah right dude I didn't want hepatitis from one of those crazy mexicans...

lol. :)

Buck
11-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Sure he threw the first punch, but I'm guessing the Raiders fans weren't making him feel welcome.

Short Leash Hootie
11-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Sure he threw the first punch, but I'm guessing the Raiders fans weren't making him feel welcome.

dude I sat in the upper decks of that miserable stadium and all they did was boo at me when I sat in my seat and then laugh at me when the Chiefs choked...

Other than that they were pretty damn nice to be honest...

and I went piss two times and no one tried to shank me...

That shit is all a damn myth...I was even yelling at the refs a few times when they were doing stupid shit after that "muffed" punt and then making fun of Cable for his terrible challenges...and no one even told me to shut up or threw anything at me.

Chocolate Hog
11-30-2010, 02:50 PM
The black dude had an impressive reach he threw that from 2 rows back?

Dayze
11-30-2010, 02:51 PM
it probably wouldn't have been all that bad for the MIami fan if he would've just kept his mouth shut. probably not a good idea to go to a Raider game if you have thin skin.

looked like the situation could have died down but MIami tough guy kept piping off/posturing. If he was my buddy I would've thrown his dumb as into the seat and tell him to STFD/STFU; not about to get prison jumped because he's got a big mouth. lol.

Buck
11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
dude I sat in the upper decks of that miserable stadium and all they did was boo at me when I sat in my seat and then laugh at me when the Chiefs choked...

That shit is all a damn myth...I was even yelling at the refs a few times when they were doing stupid shit after that "muffed" punt and then making fun of Cable for his terrible challenges...and no one even told me to shut up or threw anything at me.

When I went to KC, most of the fans were not even in their seats because of the rain, but I got close to having a fight before I even reached my seats. If it weren't for a few CP'ers who were with me, I would have.

I have a hard time believing that Arrowhead is worse than Oakland.

Fruit Ninja
11-30-2010, 02:52 PM
lol, the thing is, they keep pushing you and pushing you til you get fed up. That shit was going to happen. Well, he missed on his punch other dude didnt. lol

People like to antagonize you, i have had people throw shit at me in the parking lots i just threw shit back, but that shit can get crazy.

The trick is going with a few friends. Everytime i went i went with quite a few friends, most were Raider fans, but they had my back, so it was cool.

Fruit Ninja
11-30-2010, 02:53 PM

You just got lucky, i have been there a few times and i have seen people get their ass beat trying to act stupid. If you can take the heckling, youll be fine, but people like to try to act tough, which is stupid because your fucking outnumbered pretty much 10,000 to 1. lol

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Oakland fans are fucking D-BAGS at their stadium. Dude above was lucky. Or just a chump who thinks it's okay when people are screaming in his ears. Fuck that shit.

KCrockaholic
11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
When I went to KC, most of the fans were not even in their seats because of the rain, but I got close to having a fight before I even reached my seats. If it weren't for a few CP'ers who were with me, I would have.

Arrowhead isn't a violent place typically. How did you almost get in a fight?

Fruit Ninja
11-30-2010, 02:59 PM

because fans of all teams have douchebags. I am a Chiefs fan but that shit isnt all gummy bears and lolipops. Doesnt matter what team it is.

Groves
11-30-2010, 03:00 PM
It doesn't look like Miami's punch failed to land. It was just weak, maybe like a Pennington throw, or a recent Succup kickoff.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM

I was walking to my seats from the Spiral Ramp (and we were like in the top section, I think its called View or maybe Upper Ring). This kid (20-22 maybe) starts hitting my shoulder, not hard at first, but gradually he hits it harder, and I just told him to stop. He was doing it open handed, not like punching me or anything. Then he stopped, but he started walking right next to me to where his right arm was pressed up against my left arm, and I told him to fuck off or whatever. He didnt. Then we came to the little entrance tunnel where the seats were so I started to turn and he started pushing me so I couldn't. I'm pretty big so he was using a lot of force to keep me still. I told him something along the lines of "Get the fuck off of me before I kick your ass!"

All he did was push harder, so I finally shoved him and he flew back like 6 feet and then I rushed at him but Tiny and Flopnuts ran in front of me before I could do anything else and wrapped up the kid and told him to stop being a douchebag or whatever.

MOhillbilly
big woop i seen oakland fans get beat two years in a row.

vailpass
because fans of all teams have douchebags. I am a Chiefs fan but that shit isnt all gummy bears and lolipops. Doesnt matter what team it is.

Truth. Every stadium.

gblowfish
11-30-2010, 03:02 PM
My my my....

That whole incident is CLEARLY against the Oakland Raiders Fan Code of Conduct!

For Shame!

http://www.raiders.com/tickets/fan-code-of-conduct.html

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:04 PM
At Invesco field in 2008 (the Hochuli game) as I was walking back to my car, a lot of Denver fans were running past me and like pushing me too. Nothing as bad as at Arrowhead, but it was still there.

Also in 2009 at Invesco nobody did shit because the Chargers beat them by 29 points.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 03:07 PM
The guy was just about to get out of there and he made a big mistake, he threw a punch..
NSFW (Language)
http://tinyurl.com/32rpbwf

Why do you

Tiny url the video, post the link as a tiny on Cp to make us click the link which goes to Raiderfan.org....which THEN goes to a youtube video that is embedded on Raiderfan.org...

Why not just embed the video here or post the youtube link here...

You are a pile of shit.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 03:08 PM
It really isn't that hard if you arent either a complete retard or trying to bring traffic to fag.org

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBZpknMHhNI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eBZpknMHhNI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Awesome Aric
Why do you

Tiny url the video, post the link as a tiny on Cp to make us click the link which goes to Raiderfan.org....which THEN goes to a youtube video that is embedded on Raiderfan.org...

Why not just embed the video here or post the youtube link here...

You are a pile of shit.

Why do you give a rats ass anyway?

MOhillbilly
i seen a big fat drunk pos pass out, get smacked, puke on himself, then went ass over elbows on some folks who promptly shoved him in the other direction. At that point he skated all the way down the handrail to the gate.

Same game at fed ex, giant and redskin fans were 30-40 deep in a riot. Security guys were crowd surfin to pull people apart. Went on for 10-15 minutes.

Last year seen a oakland fan run his mouth, throw beer, and get a nice punchers cut above his eye.
Year before that some neck boys put a country woopin on some g-unit raiders fans in the line to get out of the parkin lot.
Acouple years before that i damn near went to blows with the entire skins section and CPs mom.
The next week in philly someone threw a beer on her. lol. bitch!
just what i remember off the top of my head.

jd1020
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
There are times in life when you have to survey the situation, realize you are in a no win situation, swallow your pride and sit down and shutup. That was one of those situations and he failed in the process. Night night, dont let the bed bugs bite.

blaise
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
The Raiders are a pile of shit.

HemiEd
11-30-2010, 03:10 PM

Rumor has it he lit someone's hat on fire.

KCrockaholic
11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I was walking to my seats from the Spiral Ramp (and we were like in the top section, I think its called View or maybe Upper Ring). This kid (20-22 maybe) starts hitting my shoulder, not hard at first, but gradually he hits it harder, and I just told him to stop. He was doing it open handed, not like punching me or anything. Then he stopped, but he started walking right next to me to where his right arm was pressed up against my left arm, and I told him to **** off or whatever. He didnt. Then we came to the little entrance tunnel where the seats were so I started to turn and he started pushing me so I couldn't. I'm pretty big so he was using a lot of force to keep me still. I told him something along the lines of "Get the **** off of me before I kick your ass!"

All he did was push harder, so I finally shoved him and he flew back like 6 feet and then I rushed at him but Tiny and Flopnuts ran in front of me before I could do anything else and wrapped up the kid and told him to stop being a douchebag or whatever.

Sorry man, I hate seeing fans that disgrace the Chiefs name. I'd like our fan base to be known for not having douchebags like that. But we can't get rid of them all.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm not saying I don't see fights at Qualcomm too, but I've never once treated an opposing fan with disrespect.

MOhillbilly
Sorry man, I hate seeing fans that disgrace the Chiefs name. I'd like our fan base to be known for not having douchebags like that. But we can't get rid of them all.

I wish our club had a firm.

Pawnmower
Why do you give a rats ass anyway?

So people do not have to click a tiny url link that takes them to a 3rd party website that then takes them to youtube....

When they could just see a thumbnail of the video here, and play it right here on CP....

I guess you really aren't very 'Awesome' if you can't figure that out.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm not saying I don't see fights at Qualcomm too, but I've never once treated an opposing fan with disrespect.

you never thrown peanuts and raider fans girl and when he turns around you flip em off?

You aint livin buck.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:15 PM
you never thrown peanuts and raider fans girl and when he turns around you flip em off?

You aint livin buck.

I never said that.

The Raiders don't have fans, just ex-convicts.

KCHawg
11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
I never said that.

I think the ex part doesn't need to be there...

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
I never said that.

You wear your colors to my church prepare to catch shit.

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Simple don't come into oakland and talk shit back when you wear your whole outfit. When you wear that to the stadium your going to hear shit. That goes for anywhere not just oakland. Same thing would happen in KC if someone talked back and threw a punch.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:21 PM
damn straight.

The Poz
11-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Went to a Bills/Chiefs game a couple years back in Buff and sat beside a bunch of oversized loudmouths that gave me the gears for the entire opening quarter. I bought them each a beer then all of a sudden I was their best friend. They were even threatening other Bills fans that would give me shit. Didn't feel like I was going to get thumped but just to shut them up and it worked.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Went to a Bills/Chiefs game a couple years back in Buff and sat beside a bunch of oversized loudmouths that gave me the gears for the entire opening quarter. I bought them each a beer then all of a sudden I was their best friend. They were even threatening other Bills fans that would give me shit. Didn't feel like I was going to get thumped but just to shut them up and it worked.

the one where kc lost at the end off the int?

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:25 PM

I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Are you backing me up or going against me?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't know what you are trying to say here.

Are you backing me up or going against me?

really? you come to pray for the enemy at my church i dont care if your my bro im gonna talk shit.

Ivory Hunter
11-30-2010, 03:30 PM
This video should be used as a training exhibition so Chiefs fans know what to do when a Donkey fan acts up.

I am sneaking in a knife this SundayROFL

Donko fan gets out of hand and the blade is going to penetrate skin and cartilage.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM
This video should be used as a training exhibition so Chiefs fans know what to do when a Donkey fan acts up.

Donko fan gets out of hand and the blade is going to penetrate skin, bone and cartilage.

sure pal.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:31 PM
really? you come to pray for the enemy at my church i dont care if your my bro im gonna talk shit.

What? why would I pray for the enemy? I was saying that Raiders fans are scum. I guess I'm not going to get it.

vailpass
11-30-2010, 03:32 PM

Donko fan gets out of hand and the blade is going to penetrate skin and cartilage.

Tough guy huh?
Why do I doubt you have the stones?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:32 PM
What? why would I pray for the enemy? I was saying that Raiders fans are scum. I guess I'm not going to get it.

Hooligan fail.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM

The only thing that will be penetrating is your lover's buttplug will penetrate your ass hymen.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Hooligan fail.

I'm not a hooligan.

BigMeatballDave
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I think he asked for it.

Awesome Aric
So people do not have to click a tiny url link that takes them to a 3rd party website that then takes them to youtube....

When they could just see a thumbnail of the video here, and play it right here on CP....

I guess you really aren't very 'Awesome' if you can't figure that out.

It takes two clicks you big cry baby. Give it a break, I know you are lazy in real life but damn to be lazy while you're being lazy?

MOhillbilly
I'm not a hooligan.

hmmm, no shit?

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 03:41 PM

You're a clown bro.

Detoxing
11-30-2010, 03:45 PM
That fins fan deserved it. That would've happened at any stadium. He was running his mouth and threw the 1st punch.

He shoulda simmered down.

Instead he tried to be all Mr. Macho Hard Ass, kept runing his mouth even though the other dude let it go and he got KTFO.

Buck
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
hmmm, no shit?

Seems like you are trying to rustle my feathers, but I don't know why.

Keep in mind I've consumed a large amount of Nyquil today and over the past 5 days, so I am a little loopy.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:48 PM
Seems like you are trying to rustle my feathers, but I don't know why.

Keep in mind I've consumed a large amount of Nyquil today and over the past 5 days, so I am a little loopy.

not tryin to raise your hackles buck.

OnTheWarpath58
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM

Are you kidding?

I had season tickets for 4 years (2004-2007), never missed a home game during that time, and saw a fight in the stands every week, without fail - and the majority of the time it was KC-on-KC violence.

WebGem
11-30-2010, 03:50 PM
The funniest part was the scoreboard.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM
It takes two clicks you big cry baby. Give it a break, I know you are lazy in real life but damn to be lazy while you're being lazy?

Exactly my point you fucking retard. It takes two clicks for HIM to do it....Because he was either lazy (that is giving the benefit of the doubt) or at worst trying to drum up traffic for the shitty website in his sig......now EVERYONE has to do extra clicks and load time on their computer instead of just him taking 30 seconds and setting it up correctly.

It is cool how you are standing up for him tho, it is pretty sexy.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 03:57 PM
gayest e-fight ever.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 03:58 PM
gayest e-fight ever.

Implying there are macho e-fights?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Implying there are macho e-fights?

theres a dude on here that i will kill if i ever see him.:evil:

Chiefaholic
11-30-2010, 04:14 PM
I've been to at least 20 games at Arrowhead and only seen one fight. Needless to say, it was a Raider fan who was running his trap for quite a while. Nothing happened till he called a guy's wife/girlfriend a bitch, then shit hit the fan. Of course, when security showed up, he played the race card and tried to make it a black vs. white thing.

BigVE
11-30-2010, 04:21 PM

Amen bro.

Awesome Aric
11-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Exactly my point you fucking retard. It takes two clicks for HIM to do it....Because he was either lazy (that is giving the benefit of the doubt) or at worst trying to drum up traffic for the shitty website in his sig......now EVERYONE has to do extra clicks and load time on their computer instead of just him taking 30 seconds and setting it up correctly.

It is cool how you are standing up for him tho, it is pretty sexy.

Stop flaming me damnit.

salame
11-30-2010, 04:44 PM
whats the over under on fights at a Raiders game?

Bill Parcells
11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Raiders fans are smart, and like really cool too.

tonyetony
11-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Advice for everyone here........always always always get to the higher ground before starting a fight.

Thig Lyfe
11-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Prepost.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 01:35 AM

then you must be a pussy...

Dude all they did was boo me and shit like that...it's a laughing matter...not something to get mad at.

AND my seats were enclosed so I had to step through a BILLION raiders fans every time I wanted to get up or get through...

all they did was boo...

OH NO

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 01:38 AM
You just got lucky, i have been there a few times and i have seen people get their ass beat trying to act stupid. If you can take the heckling, youll be fine, but people like to try to act tough, which is stupid because your ****ing outnumbered pretty much 10,000 to 1. lol

oh...well then people are stupid

hecklers are funny...people can heckle me all game long...especially if I'm a Chiefs fan at a damn Oakland game...

I was expecting people to throw shit at me...which again...wouldn't have bothered me...you know...since I'm a Chiefs fan at a Raiders game...

some of you are damn pussies...maybe that's why they basically left me alone...when they boo'd me and told me to go home I just laughed and gave them a thumbs up or something...

hard to heckle someone who doesn't give a shit I guess...

I might have had a little more fun if my girlfriend wasn't with me...was hoping no one would douse her with beer or anything...shit after Cassel threw that 1st half INT some scumbag Raiders fan walked by us and gave her a kiss on the cheek...

Creepy...but all fun and games

Buck
12-01-2010, 01:42 AM
then you must be a pussy...

Dude all they did was boo me and shit like that...it's a laughing matter...not something to get mad at.

AND my seats were enclosed so I had to step through a BILLION raiders fans every time I wanted to get up or get through...

all they did was boo...

OH NO

Why am I a pussy?

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 01:43 AM
I also had to walk the dreaded walk of doom all the way through that shithole Oakland with Chiefs shit on back to the BART right near the stadium in a crowd of a bajillion Raiders fans...I was called a faggot one time...and was laughed at a few other times...

Big fucking deal.

and to think I was all nervous because some of the "stories" I heard on this site...

Buck you seem like a real piece of work...treat opposing fans with "respect"? What? Damn dude just roll with it...the WORST thing you can do to a heckler is let them know they are bugging you...just laugh and agree...or say something even more ridiculous...

when the dude called me a fag or whatever I just said "yeah dude I love cock!" and then they get all confused and really have nothing to say...

some people are the worst shit talkers out there...and let a bunch of NOTHINGS bother them...when that Chiefs dude was pushing you (if that was really happening) just turn around and give him a big ol' hug...bet he stops hugging you after that.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 01:44 AM
I went to a "Rams" game Favre's last year with Green Bay (the game he broke some record...passing yards I think) and I went with a bunch of Packers fans...they should have asked the Packers fans to treat the home fans with respect because it was literally 80/20...Packers fans to Rams fans...

That was great.

I'm definitely going to the Chiefs/Rams game in a few weeks...I can't wait...and the Raiders game after New Years...to watch the Chiefs clinch the division.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 01:49 AM
all I'm saying is I sat in Mt. Davis, I wore Chiefs gear, I used the restroom twice, I drank beer....and I openly cheered for the Chiefs...

and it was like any other road venue fan wise...

The fights that happen is when dumbasses are dumb...just like anywhere else. Raiders fans just don't target a Chiefs fan, or a Chargers fan, or a Dolphins fan and decide to stab them or swing at them...there is always fault on both sides (well, the majority of the time)

3rd&48ers
12-01-2010, 06:24 AM
Why am I a pussy?

I have to agree Buck , at first I thought you were ok then you started this every Raider is a meanie BS.... You go in anybodys house and throw a punch and you are gonna get knocked on your ass...

Don't be a wuss man

Old Dog
12-01-2010, 06:46 AM

Ignorance at its finest in this post.
I don't hit the little "neg rep" button very often (probably five times since I've been on this site) but this post was certainly worthy of it.

MahiMike
12-01-2010, 08:06 AM

You need to refer to the other thread - don't wear your jersey. Gotta go incognito...

Phobia
12-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Ignorance at its finest in this post.
I don't hit the little "neg rep" button very often (probably five times since I've been on this site) but this post was certainly worthy of it.

You're bringing neg rep to a knife fight?

Old Dog
12-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Well played Mr Phobia, well played indeed.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2010, 08:59 AM
I don't care for opposing teams fans.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 09:59 AM
i bet hooties asshole would have turned a lump of coal into a diamond as he walked outta oakland. They dont call it the LONG WALK for nothin.

Only because he survived does he puff his chest out now.

Goin to aways and keeping your hat pulled over your ears doesnt make you tough.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Why am I a pussy?

i wore a chiefs hat into the oilers practice facility. fuck him.

Saulbadguy
12-01-2010, 10:09 AM
i bet hooties asshole would have turned a lump of coal into a diamond as he walked outta oakland. They dont call it the LONG WALK for nothin.

It makes you mentally tough.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:10 AM

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

what the fuck does that even mean? Hey, if you're proud because you're a "fighter" and a "badass" and a "hick" and a "whatever the fuck you think you are!" cool dude, good for you!

but yeah...I went to Oakland to see the Chiefs play and you're right...I didn't talk any shit...because why on Earth would I do that? I cheered for my team and took the heckles from their fans...I am at THEIR place, after all...a few of them were actually pretty nice people.

but yeah...you're right! When they were yelling about being #1 in the AFC West after the game I didn't correct them and tell them that we were actually still a half game up! Damn...what a pussy I am! I should have challenged them all to a duel HILLBILLY style! then I could have been tough! I should have punched my girlfriend right in the face, too! THAT'S HOW MOHILLBILLY DOES IT! THEN I SHOULD HAVE FUCKED A COUSIN OF MINE RIGHT DOWN IN THAT COLISEUM!

Dude...teach me the ways of redneck!

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:12 AM
touched a nerve.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:14 AM
touched a nerve.

only if you get super deep...practice on your wife before your daughter though...

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
It makes you mentally tough.

The long walk does take balls. didnt say it didnt.

but for him to puff his chest out and call buck a puss is a typical hootie bitch move.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:17 AM
only if you get super deep...practice on your wife before your daughter though...

Your anger over the issue only confirms the real bitch in you.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
The long walk does take balls. didnt say it didnt.

but for him to puff his chest out and call buck a puss is a typical hootie bitch move.

I called him a pussy because it has happened to him at Arrowhead and at Denver...and I've been to Arrowhead 50 times and I've seen opposing fans of any team RARELY ever get messed with...at all.

Yet it has happened to him both times he's been to an opposing AFC West stadium?

Huh?

I'm willing to bet he's part of the problem if this is the case...and if so, he should take his damn lumps. It's not like anyone is going to walk up to you and swing at you...or stab you...

Typical dipshits like you think this happens in real life...it doesn't.

No one is ever going to be stabbed for being a Chiefs fan at the Oakland Coliseum unless they start getting into a verbal altercation about something...

These "mean" Raiders fans boo'd me and told me to go home! Damn them! That's UNACCEPTABLE!

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:22 AM
shit...a rough looking Raiders couple...who looked like they came straight from prison...got onto the BART at a stop near the Coliseum and sat right across from me and my girlfriend...he laughed his ass off and told me I was "brave"...and then the chick asked my girlfriend to take a picture of them...

DAMN THOSE ROUGH RAIDERS FANS! THAT CAMERA PROBABLY HAD ANTHRAX ALL OVER IT!!!

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:23 AM
post 92 sums my thoughts up . not that anyone really needed conformation.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:26 AM
post 92 sums my thoughts up . not that anyone really needed conformation.

why?

because buck was telling me how "dangerous" it would be to wear Chiefs stuff in Oakland...

and I did and at no point did I ever feel threatened...at all...wasn't even close.

so yeah...he's either a pussy or he's too sensitive...

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 10:29 AM
you went solo?

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:31 AM
you went solo?

I went with my girlfriend...who also, never felt threatened and she had to get up four or five times and fetch us some beer! AND GUESS WHAT...the mean Oakland fans let her through even though she was with a stupid Chiefs fan!

Saulbadguy
12-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Post pics of your girlfriend, please.

Short Leash Hootie
12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Post pics of your girlfriend, please.

clothed or unclothed?

Saulbadguy
12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
clothed or unclothed?

Clothed. Once you post the clothed ones, I can then determine whether or not the next pictures should be unclothed.

HemiEd
12-01-2010, 10:50 AM
why?

because buck was telling me how "dangerous" it would be to wear Chiefs stuff in Oakland...

and I did and at no point did I ever feel threatened...at all...wasn't even close.

so yeah...he's either a pussy or he's too sensitive...

A few years ago, I was in the Oakland area when the Chiefs were in town, and their own front office told me not to attend, for my own safety.

That was the real Raiders front office, the ones trying to sell tickets in an area that is constantly facing blackouts.

Spott
12-01-2010, 11:03 AM
I've seen the Dolphins play a bunch of times as well as the Heat and have found that most Miami fans in general are a bunch of rude obnoxious assholes. That drunk idiot had it coming.

Buck
12-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I have to agree Buck , at first I thought you were ok then you started this every Raider is a meanie BS.... You go in anybodys house and throw a punch and you are gonna get knocked on your ass...

Don't be a wuss man

Whatever man. All of you can go fuck yourselves.

The raiders fans in Oakland may not be the same but every single Chargers-Raiders game I've atteneded, over 75% of the Raiders fans there roll at least 4 deep and they talk shit, are all tatted up, and seriously look like gang members. There are at least 50-60 fights every time and they arrest more people at those games than any others.

Not only that, but they beef up security before you enter, giving you a thorough TSA inspection AND the number of SD Police Officers inside the game is QUADRUPLED FOR THE RAIDERS GAME ONLY.

I guess I could just be making it up myself....not

I would never attend a game in that stadium.

Not only that, but I wouldn't call myself a faggot in front of raiders fans like hootie did. He called me a pussy....ok.

Bill Parcells
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
I remember when the Raiders were still in LA they showed a Steelers fan getting the shit kicked out of him. it's definitely a gang mentality when you go to see the Raiders play in their house. if you wear your teams colors enter at your own risk.

Now, I have gone to several venues to watch the Jets play. and if somebody just says the Jets suck IDGAF TBH..LOL.. but, if they get in my personal space or touch me I'm swinging first and asking questions later. the worst thing to ever happen to me is getting spanked in the parking lot in Miami by 2 female Dolphins fans after they beat the Jets on monday night last year. walking out though this girl shoved one of those Styrofoam number 1 things in my face and I ripped it into a million pieces ROFL I thought she was gonna cry

ForeverChiefs58
12-01-2010, 01:53 PM
If you happen to throw a punch at a guy with shoulders that wide, make sure you have the higher ground or your fate will be the same.

MOhillbilly
12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
If you happen to throw a punch at a guy with shoulders that wide, make sure you have the higher ground or your fate will be the same.

end of episode III.

stevieray
12-01-2010, 01:55 PM
ya puching two rows up was stupid...absolutley no power.

ForeverChiefs58
12-01-2010, 02:37 PM
end of episode III.

The force is stong in this one!

Los Pollos Hermanos
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I've only been to two road games. In Dallas in 2005. All ribbing was good natured and I never felt like I was in danger of being attacked. This year in Denver, I was pretty selective about who I chose to engage smack talk with. The guys directly behind me were cool as hell. But there were several dudes who definitely seemed anxious for me to respond to their "Chiefs suck" and other creative insults. I'm old enough now to know to keep my mouth shut. Ten years ago, I may not have.

zonachief
12-01-2010, 05:50 PM
I've only been to two road games. In Dallas in 2005. All ribbing was good natured and I never felt like I was in danger of being attacked. This year in Denver, I was pretty selective about who I chose to engage smack talk with. The guys directly behind me were cool as hell. But there were several dudes who definitely seemed anxious for me to respond to their "Chiefs suck" and other creative insults. I'm old enough now to know to keep my mouth shut. Ten years ago, I may not have.

same here. Ive been to two KC games here in Arizona. Funny thing is, when KC comes to town (or anyone for that matter) The fans for the opposing team outnumber cardinal fans....

Over-Head
12-01-2010, 06:40 PM
He fell pretty quick for a big guyROFL

Over-Head
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
If you happen to throw a punch at a guy with shoulders that wide, make sure you have the higher ground or your fate will be the same.this

Groves
12-01-2010, 07:16 PM

This all seems well and good, and perhaps a man who's tipsy doesn't act on this sound advice.

Perhaps there's another explanation.

I didn't get a good look at the front of the victorious puncher. He looked like a hoss from the back, but maybe he had a very triangular or trapezoidal cross section, and from the front looked like a much weaker individual.

Is there a youtube apology posted yet from the Miami dude? Maybe he could set the record straight.

Chiefnj2
12-01-2010, 07:20 PM
If you happen to throw a punch at a guy with shoulders that wide, make sure you have the higher ground and you connect square to the nuts.

FYP.

Otter
12-01-2010, 11:59 PM
That dude was way too big and at a much better placement advantage to be throwing a haymaker into. If I saw it correctly he threw a left which means there's about an 85% chance he was throwing with his weaker hand.

That was dumb son.

I freely admit I would have walked away from that situation quickly and swiftly.

3rd&48ers
12-02-2010, 09:08 AM
If I had found myself in a similar situation surrounded by Chief fans accompanied by their pregnant wife/cousins wearing tube tops, I would have just bought the cousin humping mullet wearing, trailer park trash a fresh Pabst Blue Ribbon and walked away.

Extra Point
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
If I had found myself in a similar situation surrounded by Chief fans accompanied by their pregnant wife/cousins wearing tube tops, I would have just bought the cousin humping mullet wearing, trailer park trash a fresh Pabst Blue Ribbon and walked away.

Your tinyurl linked a shitload of problems on my computer, little pissant. Go to Hell, and fuckin' be banned. We'll kick your ass in a few weeks. I just wish I could swing on you, now, you little fuck!

3rd&48ers
12-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Your tinyurl linked a shitload of problems on my computer, little pissant. Go to Hell, and ****in' be banned. We'll kick your ass in a few weeks. I just wish I could swing on you, now, you little ****!

you are an idiot...

Awesome Aric
12-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Someone negged me saying I'm wrong, they're not D-bags he's been there. I've been there to I'm not just speaking off of he say she say.

Bill Parcells
12-03-2010, 12:27 PM
you are an idiot...

Dude, you say you're not a n00b here and you typed this like that? ROFL

It's ''your and idiot'' ;)