PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyson Jackson?

googlegoogle
12-01-2010, 12:29 PM
How much playing time does he get now?

How healthy is he?

Sofa King
12-01-2010, 12:30 PM
I haven't seen him much lately... not that i'm complaining...

DaneMcCloud
12-01-2010, 12:32 PM
How much playing time does he get now?

How healthy is he?

Do you watch the games?

Sully
12-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm the guy here who, by default, is the Jackson apologist.
In the preseason and the first game, he looked to have really taken some strides. He was playing really well.
For whatever reason, during his time out, he really gained a ton of weight, and took a step back. He plays very little, now, and looks like he did last year.
Hopefully next year he can get back on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockChalk
12-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Do you watch the games?

Hush, Dane. He's on a roll today LMAO

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGIPCGyihxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PGIPCGyihxw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cave Johnson
12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
But, but, Pioli was going to order Haley to start TyJax over Smith to validate the pick....

Gary
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Scott to Todd: But but but, he's a TRUE 5 technique worthy of the #3 overall pick Todd!

Todd to Scott everyday ever since: Fuck you Scott!

bowener
12-01-2010, 02:12 PM
I say just let Tyson take on his natural body shape. He seems to want to be fat, so let it happen. Let the SOB become the next Brown, Hand, Jackson sized MEAST and play NT for the Chiefs on obvious rushing downs. Make the fat turd stand their and take up 2 blockers... of course this would require effort, so he will fail.

HemiEd
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm the guy here who, by default, is the Jackson apologist.
In the preseason and the first game, he looked to have really taken some strides. He was playing really well.
For whatever reason, during his time out, he really gained a ton of weight, and took a step back. He plays very little, now, and looks like he did last year.
Hopefully next year he can get back on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know who did that very same thing? Ryan Sims!

He was looking like a beast in the Jets game, got injured, and the rest is history.

Hopefully history doesn't go down that path any further.

Cave Johnson
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I hear Jackson's poor play is related to chasing too many white women...

Chief_For_Life58
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
tyson looks good...he'll turn it around. you know he wants to out do glenn. lets go chiefs

Los Pollos Hermanos
12-01-2010, 02:21 PM

One can never chase too many white women.

Brainiac
12-01-2010, 03:01 PM

If he'd drop a few pounds he might catch a couple.

HotRoute
12-01-2010, 03:10 PM
If Shaun smith continues to develop and play at a high level I say let him. I don't care where someone is drafted or how much money they make, the concept of the best player will play should be engrained into each and every player on the roster in order to get the most out of everyone

RustShack
12-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Hes getting DJ treatment.. Monster year next year!

InChiefsHell
12-01-2010, 03:17 PM
If Shaun smith continues to develop and play at a high level I say let him. I don't care where someone is drafted or how much money they make, the concept of the best player will play should be engrained into each and every player on the roster in order to get the most out of everyone

I truly believe the Chiefs think the same way, FWIW...and they've proven it...Bowe...DJ...now Jackson...

Either you play well or you don't play. Works for me. Just win bitches!

HemiEd
12-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Shaun smith hasn't played as well since he got busted for balling.