PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs si.com's NFL playoff projections...

Chiefs Pantalones
12-01-2010, 01:43 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/dom_bonvissuto/12/01/nfl-playoff-projections-week-13/index.html?eref=sihp

They have the Chiefs in as the 6 seed

pagriep
12-01-2010, 01:46 PM
It is better than we have been over the past few years. We just need to take care of business.

Cave Johnson
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
As a wild card? Crazy talk.

JD10367
12-01-2010, 01:49 PM
He has the Steelers losing to Cleveland, but the Chargers running the table? Yeah, right.

The truth is, it's so wide open I wouldn't even begin to make a prediction. The Jets and Patriots are at 9-2, the best record in the NFL, and there are plausible scenarios where one of them might not make the playoffs. Same goes for the Ravens and Steelers. Hell, even the Colts aren't safe this year...

Daru
12-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Look, it's clear as day that will only be great and bound for playoffs if Cassel continues to play well.

We will not have our running game to bail out that comes playoff time
because opponets only accumulate the box and dare us to beat quarterback.

Sure, Cassel can beat the worst of the NFC, but how will he do against a playoff team?

I'm worried about Tamba. Where have you been lately? Has joined forces with Derrick Johnson 2009 ghost?

I loved how Haley is not yet McDaniels shake hands last time we played the Broncos. I hope that if we destroy
this week at the end of the game, fat man Shaun Haley Smith sent to greet McDaniels.

WebGem
12-01-2010, 01:51 PM
That's an awful prediction.

NYJ or NE would have to go 1-4 to finish the season.

or

BAL or PIT would have to go 2-3 to finish the season.

We lose every possible tie-breaker, and none of that is happening. I question if these morons SI/ESPN/etc hire actually spend more than 2 seconds predicting these things.

JD10367
12-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Look, it's clear as day that will only be great and bound for playoffs if Cassel continues to play well.

Sure, Cassel can beat the worst of the NFC, but how will he do against a playoff team?

I'm worried about Tamba. Where have you been lately? Has joined forces with Derrick Johnson 2009 ghost?

I loved how Haley is not yet McDaniels shake hands last time we played the Broncos. I hope that if we destroy
this week at the end of the game, fat man Shaun Haley Smith sent to greet McDaniels.

:spock:

booyaf2
12-01-2010, 01:52 PM

:bong:

Otter
12-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Feels weird talking about playoffs after so long. Especially after the sheer hopelessness and doom and gloom and shoot me in the head with a howitzer why did I ever follow this team Herman 'die in an aids tree fire you asshole' Edwards and Carl 'go chug some antifreeze' Peterson installed in me.

Someone hold me, I'm scared.

mlyonsd
12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
That loss at Houston is going to bite us in the a$$.

John Locke
12-01-2010, 02:07 PM
That loss at Houston is going to bite us in the a$$.

Don't forget the Raider loss

Johnny

King_Chief_Fan
12-01-2010, 02:09 PM

what did he say :spock::shrug:

CoMoChief
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
There is just no way the Chiefs make the playoffs if they don't win the division.

I just don't see there's any way they can grab a WC with the way the AFCE and AFCN divisions are right now with NE,NYJ,PIT and BAL all mostly playing well and having better records than KC at the moment. More than likely the WC will come from those 2 conferences.

And not to mention SD's remaining schedule is a fucking cakewalk. We MUST win that game.

KCrockaholic
12-01-2010, 02:11 PM

Yeaaaah. Daru makes another appearance!

Chief_For_Life58
12-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Chiefs are coming. This denver game will predict how we finish the season. If we win, the skys the limit. We can lose once and go 11 and 5. If we lose this game i think we possibly lose either tenn game or rams game also. Those are two teams that can play ball.

Ebolapox
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM
FUCK YEAH, DARU!

El Jefe
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM

English?

Deberg_1990
12-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Ironically, they could win less games, win the division and have a home game...or win more games, be a wildcard and have to go on the road.

RockChalk
12-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Sadly, this is a much more well-constructed paragraph than the one he posted yesterday.

KCrockaholic
12-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Chiefs are coming. This denver game will predict how we finish the season. If we win, the skys the limit. We can lose once and go 11 and 5. If we lose this game i think we possibly lose either tenn game or rams game also. Those are two teams that can play ball.

Dude...The SD game determines this teams future. Not the Donk game. If SD wins, they control the AFC West.

And if we go 11-5 we can still miss the playoffs.

Sofa King
12-01-2010, 02:28 PM

LMAO

cdcox
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
For those who have not yet gotten to know Daru:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7208766&postcount=6

I count him among my Chiefsplanet friends (check my profile) and suggest everyone give him a warm welcome.

Zaiko
12-01-2010, 02:43 PM
go pack go. hope we get the 2.

chiefs will get the #3, 6 no way.. they'll beat sandy eggo

kcfanXIII
12-01-2010, 02:48 PM
For those who have not yet gotten to know Daru:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7208766&postcount=6

I count him among my Chiefsplanet friends (check my profile) and suggest everyone give him a warm welcome.

thanks for clearing that up. hope he is for real, and not just some asshole being an idiot...

DaneMcCloud
12-01-2010, 02:56 PM
thanks for clearing that up. hope he is for real, and not just some asshole being an idiot...

The official second language of India is English. It's taught in every school, so there's no reason for this guy to use Google Translator.

With that in mind, I'm leaning towards the latter.

Daru
12-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I understand and speak English. I dont phrase that very well. I'm not a great speaker of English and need help to make me sound more fluid. I'll post a picture of me with my Chiefs shirt.

RockChalk
12-01-2010, 03:15 PM
I understand and speak English. I dont phrase that very well. I'm not a great speaker of English and need help to make me sound more fluid. I'll post a picture of me with my Chiefs shirt.

Can I send something to you and have you take a picture with it? If you do that (and only if you do that), I will provide you with my banking information so that I may hold onto the riches that have fallen into your hands. I'm sure you will not mind providing me with a generous holding fee for being kind enough to accept wire transfer of your money.

JD10367
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
What the fuck... Now we're even outsourcing our NFL fandom?!? :D

chasedude
12-01-2010, 04:28 PM
What the ****... Now we're even outsourcing our NFL fandom?!? :D

Would you rather he was a faider or donks fan?:p

MadMax
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome, Daru, nice to see another Chiefs fan :)

Gadzooks
12-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey Daru, when we're eventually on a conference call please try to speak slowly and clearly.

MahiMike
12-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Not so unfathomable. Indy won't get in. Pats won't lose to the Packers. Jets will falter. I predict:

1 - Patriots
2 - Ravens
3 - Chargers
4 - Texans
5 - Jets
6 - CHIEFS!

GloryDayz
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/dom_bonvissuto/12/01/nfl-playoff-projections-week-13/index.html?eref=sihp

They have the Chiefs in as the 6 seed

OK, I'm not spending any of my allowance - I'm going to need ticket money!!