PDA

View Full Version : Video Games To all of you parents out there

Bump
12-01-2010, 10:23 PM
STOP LETTING YOUR DAMN KIDS PLAY CALL OF DUTY ONLINE. Every game I'm in there is an 8 year old and an adult talking sex to the kid and the kid starts to use racial slurs and sex talk.

IF YOU LET YOUR KID PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON XBOX LIVE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR KIDS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.

Lzen
12-01-2010, 10:25 PM
This will end badly.

Thig Lyfe
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
That's what you get for playing in KKK vs. NAMBLA matches.

CaliforniaChief
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM
If you would actually attack the predator and stop trying to correct his spelling on his advances towards the child you could actually help.

Chiefs Rool
12-01-2010, 10:32 PM
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af325/JakeWilson69/hsjskp.gif

Chief_For_Life58
12-01-2010, 10:32 PM
zombie mode all day

Lumpy
12-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Mkay. :shrug:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/tumblr_lc5ptoWBN31qc87wk.gif

Bane
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Eat shit and die slow faggot.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
If you would actually attack the predator and stop trying to correct his spelling on his advances towards the child you could actually help.

I was going to make a scene that ended with Bump typing you're*, but couldn't get past the creepiness of starting that conversation...

TinyEvel
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
You never hear that stuff on PlayStation Network. Just sayin'

Bugeater
12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
So what's your real username here anyway?

KcMizzou
12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
You never hear that stuff on PlayStation Network. Just sayin'LMAO

KcMizzou
12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af325/JakeWilson69/hsjskp.gifI need popcorn just to sit and watch her eat popcorn all night.

Dante84
12-01-2010, 11:11 PM
STOP LETTING <_YOUR DAMNed KIDS PLAY CALL OF DUTY ONLINE. Every game I'm in, there is an 8 year old and an adult talking about sex to the kid. [run on sentence] At this point in time, the kid starts to use racial slurs and sexual language.

IF YOU LET YOUR KID PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON XBOX LIVE, YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR KIDS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.

Fixed.

Reaper16
12-01-2010, 11:34 PM
STOP LETTING YOUR DAMN KIDS PLAY CALL OF DUTY ONLINE. Every game I'm in there is an 8 year old and an adult talking sex to the kid and the kid starts to use racial slurs and sex talk.

IF YOU LET YOUR KID PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON XBOX LIVE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR KIDS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.
FYP

QuikSsurfer
12-01-2010, 11:43 PM

and here we go

DRU
12-02-2010, 12:42 AM

Statements like this bother me much more than the people online talking dirty. There are plenty of other solutions to the problem other than banning (or attempting to) the game which will do nothing but make your kid loath you and spend more time at his friend's house who's parents aren't lame.

cookster50
12-02-2010, 06:06 AM

I always just hear a bunch of mexican music.

Sofa King
12-02-2010, 07:52 AM
I always just hear a bunch of mexican music.

THIS!!!!

Mr. Plow
12-02-2010, 07:53 AM

LMAO

But seriously....set communications to "Friends only" and you're good.

loochy
12-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Is it bad that I actually agree with the OP? Pay attention to what your kids are doing.

DMAC
12-02-2010, 08:16 AM
LMAO

But seriously....set communications to "Friends only" and you're good.

What does that do? Mute everyone else?

Mr. Plow
12-02-2010, 08:18 AM
What does that do? Mute everyone else?

Yup. You can't hear, or talk to anyone that isn't on your friends list. Then, you just have to keep an eye on who they are friends with. Personally, I've made sure that all of my 12 year old's "friends" around roughly the same age.

Rausch
12-02-2010, 08:19 AM

Feh'.

DMAC
12-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Yup. You can't hear, or talk to anyone that isn't on your friends list. Then, you just have to keep an eye on who they are friends with. Personally, I've made sure that all of my 12 year old's "friends" around roughly the same age.

No foolin? Thanks Mr. Plow, you have a good day, ya hear!

Mr. Plow
12-02-2010, 08:28 AM
No foolin? Thanks Mr. Plow, you have a good day, ya hear!

No problem man.

loochy
12-02-2010, 08:30 AM

Good for you for actually paying attention to what your kids do instead of just parking them in front of the TV and leaving.

JD10367
12-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Well, if the 8-year-old was a little smarter. I mean, c'mon, I try my best to give them clues. My COD sceen name is PEDOBEAR69 after all...

Zaiko
12-02-2010, 08:44 AM
Set comm to friends only as one dude said, also, don't ban the game as this doesn't really do much to help the child and is really only going to cause more problems. They're old enough to play cod if they're 12.. it's not like this is manhunt.

KCtotheSB
12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/files/original/hansen_3-18.jpg

Frazod
12-02-2010, 11:01 AM
This is why I don't play anything online. No surly 8-year-old brat or unemployed denizen of his mom's basement is going to fuck up my gaming experience. Nor am I going to be dependent on some guy I've never met in a town I've never heard of to complete a quest/mission, or put myself in a position where he's dependent on me. It's for my enjoyment, at my pace, on my time.

Fish
12-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Heh heh heh heh heh.....

You said Doody....

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5048/petergriffin11083019158.jpg

Pants
12-02-2010, 11:07 AM
This is why I don't play anything online. No surly 8-year-old brat or unemployed denizen of his mom's basement is going to **** up my gaming experience. Nor am I going to be dependent on some guy I've never met in a town I've never heard of to complete a quest/mission, or put myself in a position where he's dependent on me. It's for my enjoyment, at my pace, on my time.

You're missing out, dude. Multiplayer beats single-player in re-playability by a mile. Playing with friends is much more fun than playing by yourself as well.

As far as OP goes, I agree. Don't let your kids play that shit online unless you're like Plow and know what the **** you're doing with the Xbox/PS3. I guarantee you 95% of the parents just go out and buy the console and the games having no idea what it's like online.

eazyb81
12-02-2010, 11:14 AM
If you're not a kid, why on earth are you playing video games so much that this would bother you?

patteeu
12-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Isn't this kind of thing out of your jurisdiction? Or is this a criticism of something like the subject/predicate agreement of the sex talk?

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm guilty...

When I hear a 12 year old in the lobby I talk the most gruesome, wrong, gross and politically incorrect shit I can possibly think of...

It makes me laugh and all I'm concerned about is my gaming experience =)

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 12:39 PM
and for all you fathers out there...it usually involves your wife (their mothers) ;)

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 12:39 PM
(or ex wife)

patteeu
12-02-2010, 12:44 PM
and for all you fathers out there...it usually involves your wife (their mothers) ;)

*yawn* Have at it.

Bane
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm guilty...

When I hear a 12 year old in the lobby I talk the most gruesome, wrong, gross and politically incorrect shit I can possibly think of...

It makes me laugh and all I'm concerned about is my gaming experience =)

That's really something to be proud of you stupid ****.You're probably getting your pussy handed to you constantly by the kids anyway,so I'm sure it's all good.

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:19 PM
That's really something to be proud of you stupid ****.You're probably getting your pussy handed to you constantly by the kids anyway,so I'm sure it's all good.

Yeah I'm real proud of it...

Hahahahahaha...

If you don't want your kids to hear about their mother's getting ass pounded by a gang of extraordinary gamers like myself then keep them off of these games you moron...

If you want your 12 year olds to game in the adult world then you'll have to deal with the "me's" of the world...

Don't blame me...everytime you point your finger you get three pointing right back at yourself buddy!

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm trying to help all of you absent parents out...

If you don't want to be a part of your kid's life and you want to hire COD and Halo as your cheap babysitting alternative, then you're going to have to suffer the consequences...and hopefully learn from your mistakes.

You're all welcome.

Bane
12-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah I'm real proud of it...

Hahahahahaha...

If you don't want your kids to hear about their mother's getting ass pounded by a gang of extraordinary gamers like myself then keep them off of these games you moron...

If you want your 12 year olds to game in the adult world then you'll have to deal with the "me's" of the world...

Don't blame me...everytime you point your finger you get three pointing right back at yourself buddy!

Still doesn't change the fact that you're a shit bag loser and punk pussy piece of shit.I know you get OWNED daily and daddy probably touched you in naughty areas so you try to make up for it by playing with little kids.Either way I hope you die slow.

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
One of these days Hootie will grow up. Maybe...

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that you're a shit bag loser and punk pussy piece of shit.

see!

your 12 year old isn't getting that sort of talk from me and Halo/COD...he's getting it from his own dad!!!

but hey

I understand that it's easier to delegate the blame to others when you've done wrong...I've been trying to do that my whole life.

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
One of these days Hootie will grow up. Maybe...

until then you can find me bk'ing on some n00bs in the 360 lobbies!

Scary Berry 29

!

Bane
12-02-2010, 05:25 PM
see!

your 12 year old isn't getting that sort of talk from me and Halo/COD...he's getting it from his own dad!!!

but hey

I understand that it's easier to delegate the blame to others when you've done wrong...I've been trying to do that my whole life.

My kids don't play those game with you queers anyway so to me it's a moot point.I just think you are one dead beat walking bag of piss that should meet some cold steel soon.

Deberg_1990
12-02-2010, 05:26 PM
You never hear that stuff on Wii....just sayin..

Bane
This would be Hootie I bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnIJ-ljctk

Short Leash Hootie
My kids don't play those game with you queers anyway so to me it's a moot point.I just think you are one dead beat walking bag of piss that should meet some cold steel soon.

alright well cool

if you want to buy a family Gold pass for you and your kids feel free to friend me on Live...

Scary Berry 29

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
This would be Hootie I bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnIJ-ljctk

those girls hold their controllers like retards...

HOWEVER

they are playing my favorite Halo 3 map variant so that video gets a free pass

Mr. Plow
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
For the record, the Hootie's of the world is why it's best to just keep an eye on who is on your kids friend list.

GloryDayz
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM

WHATEVS! But YOU have it! LOL! Hip-O-crit!!

pr_capone
12-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I play on live but don't use a headset. I've no real interest in having conversations with people while I play a game. I also don't want to hear a 10 year old kid call me a ****er while making me tap out in UFC 2010. lol

RedNFeisty
12-02-2010, 07:17 PM

My son is begging for Xbox Live for Christmas. I have my reservations, but it does all go back to how good of a parent you really are.

Saul Good
12-02-2010, 07:28 PM
It's like you can't let your kid play incredibly violent games anymore without some jerk keeping it from being kid-friendly.

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
It's like you can't let your kid play incredibly violent games anymore without some jerk keeping it from being kid-friendly.

I know man...

I'm such an asshole.

RedNFeisty
12-02-2010, 07:33 PM

If you would stop trying to seduce 12 yr olds, you might get more game playing time. I think you are upset because there are good parents out there that keep cockblocking you, you douche!!

Saul Good
12-02-2010, 07:35 PM
So I was with this hooker last night, and she was doing lines off of my bone, and she was all, "spank my ass". I couldn't believe she said "ass". I mean, my kid was right there in the room watching us. Some people just have no class.

jidar
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
You're kind of stupid.

Mr. Plow
12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
My son is begging for Xbox Live for Christmas. I have my reservations, but it does all go back to how good of a parent you really are.

You can limit pretty much anything. You can block all communications (msg/voice) and just not give him a headset. You're right though, as a parent, you just got to stay on top of it.

GloryDayz
12-02-2010, 07:53 PM
You can limit pretty much anything. You can block all communications (msg/voice) and just not give him a headset. You're right though, as a parent, you just got to stay on top of it.

Have them join scouts, play sports year round, play musical instuments, make sure they take advanced classes in school, and keep them in the gym from a young age.. They'll be fine. They'll test their limits (just like we did), but they'll do the right things..

RedNFeisty
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM

Predators do scare the hell out of me, they seem to be everywhere.

Bugeater
12-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Eh, you're pretty much fucked as a parent these days no matter what you do.

RedNFeisty
12-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Have them join scouts, play sports year round, play musical instuments, make sure they take advanced classes in school, and keep them in the gym from a young age.. They'll be fine. They'll test their limits (just like we did), but they'll do the right things..

My son plays football, the bass, and is in the math club. I don't think a little video game playing time is going to hurt if added to his list of activities.

Moderation is the key to almost everything. I do not sensor language or violence, however, I do sensor sex. My son has decided he wants to be a recon sniper, if he can play and learn, so be it.

JD10367
12-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Predators do scare the hell out of me, they seem to be everywhere.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WbQzoAYYoPc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WbQzoAYYoPc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RedNFeisty
12-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Eh, you're pretty much ****ed as a parent these days no matter what you do.

You have to teach your children to watch out for predators as well. Teach them the game they play, what their ploys are, their strategy. That seems to help. My son is big with the internet, we have covered all the bases, but I watch him closely and monitor what sites he goes to. Plus, the computer stays where I can see it. I trust my son, I do not trust sites that are for kids.

RJ
12-02-2010, 08:11 PM
I need popcorn just to sit and watch her eat popcorn all night.

Yeah, that's hot the way she sort of pushes that breast with her forearm. I think I'll go buy a 12 pack and watch this for a while.

JD10367
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah, that's hot the way she sort of pushes that breast with her forearm. I think I'll go buy a 12 pack and watch this for a while.

Is that Scarlett? I watch "Lost In Translation" just to see her in her panties. :hump:

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Is that Scarlett? :hump:Yes.

JD10367
12-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes.

I Googled her to put a pic up in response but, honestly, they're all so delicious I can't choose one. While I'm atheistic/agnostic by nature, she makes me think there MUST be a God, because molecules cannot randomly accumulate like that without some higher power guiding them...

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 08:46 PM
I Googled her to put a pic up in response but, honestly, they're all so delicious I can't choose one. While I'm atheistic/agnostic by nature, she makes me think there MUST be a God, because molecules cannot randomly accumulate like that without some higher power guiding them...It's the one thing Sam Hall's ever gotten right.

Bump
12-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm glad to see some have the sense to agree and a couple take the steps to use parental controls.