PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Fescoe: Just interviewed someone in DEN who's convinced McDaniels cheated to beat KC

Pages : [1] 2

BigRock
12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
He tweeted that earlier today, saying to tune in at 6:25 tomorrow.

Probably just some nutty groundskeeper who writes a conspiracy newsletter in his spare time, but you never know. This is mainly just a heads up for someone to listen and report back.

Rain Man
12-02-2010, 04:10 PM
It may have been me. I say that to everyone I know.

DeezNutz
12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
"Cheated" to piss pound us 35-0 in the first half? The Chiefs were handed their collective ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hog Farmer
12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
They had to have cheated , it's what they do . And We've been in EVERY game we lost this year except that one. I'm going out tonight and kicking the first Donkey I find!

Chiefs Pantalones
12-02-2010, 04:16 PM

Probably just some nutty groundskeeper who writes a conspiracy newsletter in his spare time, but you never know. This is mainly just a heads up for someone to listen and report back.

I've been gone from KC for over a year now, but I do know their media still has the same inside source they get all their accurate information from...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLiwTZiq_pg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLiwTZiq_pg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KCtotheSB
12-02-2010, 04:22 PM
No amount of video tape turns the Chiefs into sniveling puddles for 1 1/2 quarters.

BossChief
12-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I wasnt gonna share this because of how a lot of previous members have been endlessly ridiculed for sharing bits of information, but **** it...you all can choose what you want to believe. For the few members that I have already shared it with in the last week or so, you got it a little early.

I have a friend that is close to a few members of the team and has heard Haley reference that part of his "there is a lot of shit being talked about you" comment and refusal to shake hands with Josh is partly in reference to Denver jumping our shit on a couple/few plays that we had never ran before and had only practiced during the two weeks leading up to the Denver game and that Haley was a bit pissed because he felt Josh had crossed the line and possibly had found a way to tape a practice or two of ours during their bye week. He felt cheated and that we hadn't lost deservingly.

I was given this information a few days before it came out that Denver had been fined for taping the 49ers practices and didn't think too much of it, but afterwards passed it on to a couple guys with ties to the media in hopes that Haley would be asked directly about it in a presser and to my knowledge, he hasn't.

beach tribe
12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I heard a guy on espn podcast this morning say "the broncos will never stand for this. They are a team that will do everything in their power to make sure that their organization does things the right way, and absolutely will not tolerate cheating of any kind. I damn near spit my cereal.

Iowanian
12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Water is wet, Billay is stupid, and the Denver Broncos cheat at Tackle football.

Fritz88
12-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I wasnt gonna share this because of how a lot of previous members have been endlessly ridiculed for sharing bits of information, but **** it...you all can choose what you want to believe. For the few members that I have already shared it with in the last week or so, you got it a little early.

I have a friend that is close to a few members of the team and has heard Haley reference that part of his "there is a lot of shit being talked about you" comment and refusal to shake hands with Josh is partly in reference to Denver jumping our shit on a couple/few plays that we had never ran before and had only practiced during the two weeks leading up to the Denver game and that Haley was a bit pissed because he felt Josh had crossed the line and possibly had found a way to tape a practice or two of ours during their bye week. He felt cheated and that we hadn't lost deservingly.

I was given this information a few days before it came out that Denver had been fined for taping the 49ers practices and didn't think too much of it, but afterwards passed it on to a couple guys with ties to the media in hopes that Haley would be asked directly about it in a presser and to my knowledge, he hasn't.

It would be the best holiday gift I ever had. BossChief, you are smoking some good stuff. Let me tell you.

Discuss Thrower
12-02-2010, 04:29 PM

Answers my question as to how videotaping really would be beneficial for cheating.

Chief Chief
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
As defense attorney Johnny Cochran might say:

If you don't have a video tape or similar s#!&, then you're f%@*ed and must acquit!

tonyetony
12-02-2010, 04:34 PM
How about tampering with the replay system and compromising our headsets.

BossChief
12-02-2010, 04:34 PM
It would be the best holiday gift I ever had. BossChief, you are smoking some good stuff. Let me tell you.
I quit smoking the herb a few months ago and that post is true, believe it or not...I don't really care.

I just figured I would pass it on for those that would appreciate it.

Fritz88
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
I quit smoking the herb a few months ago and that post is true, believe it or not...I don't really care.

I just figured I would pass it on for those that would appreciate it.

It might be true. But I question how that would give them a 35-0 lead. We play poorly on the road, we are not tough enough mentally, Cassel shitted his pants in the first few drives and our defense just pooped.

It was confirmed that he typed the 49ers but still could not make anything out of it. The fucker actually lost.

Frankie
12-02-2010, 04:40 PM
"Cheated" to piss pound us 35-0 in the first half? The Chiefs were handed their collective ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, I made a comment to my son during that first half that it looked like the Donks knew everything about our D, the way they were just cutting through butter. :hmmm:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I cannot FULLY dismiss that angle.

Norman Einstein
12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
I think we need to have their jerseys checked before the game and after halftime just in case they bought Vaseline barrels for the game.

Mile High Mania

Ok, so when did KC arrive in Denver for that game... did he have a plant within KC that taped practices prior to their departure for Denver? Or was he able to tape enough from a possible walk-through upon arrival to build a gameplan within 18 hours before game time?

Donger
How about tampering with the replay system and compromising our headsets.

Are the headsets wireless? If so, does anyone know the frequency spectrum?

DaFace
12-02-2010, 04:43 PM
Seems a little tinfoil hatty to me, but who knows at this point?

-King-
12-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Eh doesn't really matter. We should have still beat them. We played stupidly and they capitalized.

LaChapelle
12-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Sell that formula for $$ and retire
35-0 in half a quarter

Ebolapox
12-02-2010, 04:46 PM
son, I am surprise.

Detoxing
12-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Well, I made a comment to my son during that first half that it looked like the Donks knew everything about our D, the way they were just cutting through butter. :hmmm:

My woman said the same thing.

bevischief
I smell a rat...

LaChapelle
I prefer to blame it on a secondary
that was working at Sam's Club the week before

BossChief
12-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Ok, so when did KC arrive in Denver for that game... did he have a plant within KC that taped practices prior to their departure for Denver? Or was he able to tape enough from a possible walk-through upon arrival to build a gameplan within 18 hours before game time?

I dont know much more than I just shared and dont pretend to know everything. What I do know is that if you self scout your own team properly, a little new information about a division rivals selected group of plays (that havent been run in a game yet, so no film of such play exists for you to use to prepare) it can help you find out what they are gonna try to exploit against you and can help by leaps and bounds on making educated guesses on the opposing play call and that gives you the jump on things and the Denver game is the only one that wasn't competitive.

All Im saying is that Haley believes that Josh cheated in that game and shortly after, Josh was found to have done so in another game. I wouldnt be a bit surprised if he was found to have cheated in other games as well. Time will tell how much these types of things will cost joshs career.

When I heard that what he said was "there is a lot of shit being talked about you" it didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time, this does fit the scenario.

SNR
12-02-2010, 04:53 PM

I was given this information a few days before it came out that Denver had been fined for taping the 49ers practices and didn't think too much of it, but afterwards passed it on to a couple guys with ties to the media in hopes that Haley would be asked directly about it in a presser and to my knowledge, he hasn't.Rational thinking tells me that this kind of stuff just doesn't happen in the NFL.

But fuck the cheatin' Donks and their shithole of a city

JD10367
12-02-2010, 04:54 PM
And the news out of Colorado just keeps getting better and better. LMAO

Norman Einstein
12-02-2010, 04:55 PM

Not hard to find with the right equipment. Some of the old stuff I used would pick up 50 Hz to 20 GHz. The lower the frequency the longer range you get. I would guess the stuff used now is higher than the 20 GHz and I'm not sure of the range of the IR stuff.

Communications (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared#Communications)

IR data transmission is also employed in short-range communication among computer peripherals and personal digital assistants. These devices usually conform to standards published by IrDA, the Infrared Data Association. Remote controls and IrDA devices use infrared light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to emit infrared radiation which is focused by a plastic lens into a narrow beam. The beam is modulated, i.e. switched on and off, to encode the data. The receiver uses a silicon photodiode to convert the infrared radiation to an electric current. It responds only to the rapidly pulsing signal created by the transmitter, and filters out slowly changing infrared radiation from ambient light. Infrared communications are useful for indoor use in areas of high population density. IR does not penetrate walls and so does not interfere with other devices in adjoining rooms. Infrared is the most common way for remote controls to command appliances.

Free space optical communication using infrared lasers can be a relatively inexpensive way to install a communications link in an urban area operating at up to 4 gigabit/s, compared to the cost of burying fiber optic cable.

Infrared lasers are used to provide the light for optical fiber communications systems. Infrared light with a wavelength around 1,330 nm (least dispersion) or 1,550 nm (best transmission) are the best choices for standard silica fibers.

IR data transmission of encoded audio versions of printed signs is being researched as an aid for visually impaired people through the RIAS (Remote Infrared Audible Signage) project.

I don't know how small that stuff could be miniaturized but from the time I started working on the equipment it shrunk about 95% in square feet.

Fuzz busters pick up radar (RF), Laser, and IR now days. I think it might be easier than you think to find and or jam signals, especially if all of the equipment is in your stadium. I doubt they will have the same "intercepts" at Arrowhead.

Bane
12-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Whatever :rolleyes:.We played like shit and deserved to get pounded.Pay back is a bitch and we better deliver at Arrowhead.

Rain Man
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
I condemn Denver and their cheating ways, but on another note I'm not sure why videotaping is really illegal. It seems like something that's basically impossible to enforce, so why punish the non-cheating teams like KC who won't do it when teams like Denver can easily do it?

And Denver cheated in that game. No way does KC get blown out like that by Denver when they've played well all year.

Micjones
12-02-2010, 05:06 PM
If we stomp a mudhole in those pricks come Sunday...it won't matter.

Ebolapox
12-02-2010, 05:08 PM
fuck em' up. that's all I'm saying.

KCrockaholic
12-02-2010, 05:09 PM
I condemn Denver and their cheating ways, but on another note I'm not sure why videotaping is really illegal. It seems like something that's basically impossible to enforce, so why punish the non-cheating teams like KC who won't do it when teams like Denver can easily do it?

And Denver cheated in that game. No way does KC get blown out like that by Denver when they've played well all year.

A lot of teams have fluke games like that...I'm not saying Denver didn't cheat... But don't act like because we are the better team that Denver winning wasn't honest.

Bane
This.
**** em' up. that's all I'm saying.

And that.

Fish
Ehhh... Doesn't really matter in the end. The team is going to be pumped regardless of whether it's true or not. It's obvious that the Chiefs are angry and want some payback in the worst way, cause an ass kicking is an ass kicking no matter how it comes. And it's at Arrowhead, and we'll be there to rock the shit out of that stadium.

The truth is irrelevant at this point. It will be settled on the field Sunday.

BossChief
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM

and Haley knew it.

I would love it if Hali came out and RAPED Clady and we let Jamaal break the rushing single game record this time around.

I want to see this team just fucking KILL the donks

bishop_74
12-02-2010, 05:12 PM
The Chiefs are going to punish the Broncos... and the Broncos know it.

runnercyclist
12-02-2010, 05:23 PM
and Haley knew it.

I would love it if Hali came out and RAPED Clady and we let Jamaal break the rushing single game record this time around.

I want to see this team just ****ing KILL the donks

I be happy with just a win :thumb:

Shaid
12-02-2010, 05:24 PM
If we lost by a FG or TD I might be more pissed but we got raped.

Al Bundy
12-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Water is wet, Billay is stupid, and the Denver Broncos cheat at Tackle football.

You covered it all right there.

ChiefsandO'sfan
12-02-2010, 05:33 PM
what if the person he talked to is on denver payroll then would you be pissed

Marcellus
12-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Didn't stop SF from whipping them. Oh yea, they didn't watch that tape.

bevischief
12-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Good part of us that was there for the MNF game will be there for Sunday...

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Didn't stop SF from whipping them. Oh yea, they didn't watch that tape.That's hilarious. Is McDaniels in 8th grade?

"Yeah, I got caught with a cheat sheet during the test, but I never used it."

Farzin
12-02-2010, 05:46 PM

Exactly..

Donald Washington had his back to the QB and had no idea where passes were thrown.

Mr. Laz
12-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Water is wet, Billay is stupid, and the Denver Broncos cheat at Tackle football.:LOL:

Dave Lane
12-02-2010, 05:56 PM

And if they had all our defensive play calls known. Then why did we give up 35 bam bam bam and then they only scored 14 after we changed the signals?

Short Leash Hootie
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
we're going to miss the playoffs and then all of the Broncos infractions will come out and the league will NCAA them and make them forfeit all of their wins, the Chiefs will get an extra win and flip flop with San Diego in the playoffs and then go on to win a Super Bowl!

THANK YOU SPYGATE II!

Mr. Laz
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Answers my question as to how videotaping really would be beneficial for cheating.easy ... especially if they picked up some signals during that video

knowing the plays that go with formations is a huge advantage

knowing the new plays a team plans to break out in a game against you is huge

some teams start with a scripted set of plays ... knowing those would be huge.

i dunno if Denver did anything against us or not but lets not underestimate the impact of knowledge in pro football.

KCSupersized
12-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I don't know if they cheated or not, but #51 Mays is a dirty player. IMO I would love to see him get a taste of his own medicine.

Valiant
12-02-2010, 06:09 PM

Some are.. It is feasible, that they recorded part of the practice running the plays and then waited for the calls.. Someone would have to go watch the game to see if the defenses readjusted as the plays were called in.. I know a lot of coaches prescript their first drives..

Still does not defense them getting their ass handed to them though..

Again all the above is just speculation..

If any evidence ever got out of them actually cheating like that, I have no idea what kind of punishment would need to be levied.. Permanent suspension to players and coaches.. Maybe losing all draft picks for a couple of seasons.. It would have to be something to nuke the franchise and send a warning to other teams..

Discuss Thrower
12-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Some are.. It is feasible, that they recorded part of the practice running the plays and then waited for the calls.. Someone would have to go watch the game to see if the defenses readjusted as the plays were called in.. I know a lot of coaches prescript their first drives..

Still does not defense them getting their ass handed to them though..

Again all the above is just speculation..

If any evidence ever got out of them actually cheating like that, I have no idea what kind of punishment would need to be levied.. Permanent suspension to players and coaches.. Maybe losing all draft picks for a couple of seasons.. It would have to be something to nuke the franchise and send a warning to other teams..

It'd just be a fine of money and draft picks a la the Patriots 2007. So it's not really an effective deterrent.

Daru
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Kyle Orton ugly bearded woman cheat who wish shame on her face and hope her passes are as ugly as her face.

Go Chiefs!

Marcellus
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
That's hilarious. Is McDaniels in 8th grade?

"Yeah, I got caught with a cheat sheet during the test, but I never used it."

McD and Clinton used to hang out. Clinton not inhaling and McD with his fingers over his eyes not watching.

HemiEd
12-02-2010, 06:20 PM
This connects a lot of dots. The fucking Broncos just can not follow the rules, ever.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't know if they cheated or not, but #51 Mays is a dirty player. IMO I would love to see him get a taste of his own medicine.

Really? That hit on Moeaki was clean.

KCUnited
12-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I'd take an Athan story over a Fescoe, for real.

Sully
12-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Kyle Orton ugly bearded woman cheat who wish shame on her face and hope her passes are as ugly as her face.

Go Chiefs!

I want to adopt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaChapelle
12-02-2010, 06:36 PM
On a mor serious note
could Haley cover his mouth when calling plays
please

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:38 PM
My woman said the same thing.

Don't call me your woman. I Shirley resent that.

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Whatever :rolleyes:.We played like shit and deserved to get pounded.Pay back is a bitch and we better deliver at Arrowhead.

It's not the fact that we lost that raises this particular suspicion. It's that we lost so handily to a team everybody else is beating.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 06:42 PM
It's not the fact that we lost that raises this particular suspicion. It's that we lost so handily to a team everybody else is beating.

It's not like KC has been consistently dominant especially on the road...

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:42 PM

it still matters. A win against them would have put us two games ahead of San Diego. Right now, one game ahead with one to still be played there is a very shaky lead.

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:46 PM
A lot of teams have fluke games like that...I'm not saying Denver didn't cheat... But don't act like because we are the better team that Denver winning wasn't honest.

Again, this argument would be strong if they had beaten us the way the Faiders did. The Denver score makes one suspicious that this might have been beyond a fluke.

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I would love it if Hali came out and RAPED Clady....
On the 50 yard line I presume.

KcMizzou
12-02-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't blame the loss on the cheating. That was just one of those games where (in the first half) everything went right for them, and nothing went right for the Chiefs. It's like playing a basketball team where every wild 3 they throw up is nothing but net. It just happens. They were hot.

That said, they're cheaters. They've always been cheaters, and it starts at the top. I hope they get pisspounded in every game they play. Most of all, the game on Sunday.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Again, this argument would be strong if they had beaten us the way the Faiders did. The Denver score makes one suspicious that this might have been beyond a fluke.

ROFL

GloryDayz
12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I think we all know they've been cheating for a while, and there's no way to think they got caught the one and only time they did it. So I'm pretty sure they knew what we were going to do just about the time we decided to do it. Reality and obviousness doesn't matter until somebody can prove it. That would be nice...

Frankie

I'm reasonably sure that the one in the QB's helmet is.

Brock
They've always been cheating cock suckers. We know that better than anyone.

KCSupersized

While it may be within the rules, his intent was to blow up Moe. He never even looked at the ball. When he accomplished his mission he took his helmet off to talk shit in front of the KC bench. And if I recall correctly he had at least one personal foul, but I think maybe two in the first half.

FAX
Where there's smoke, there's fire ... where somebody's burning tapes and memos and other damning evidential materials. Let's look at what we know ...

1. McDogpoop has a history of cheating at NE.
2. He lied about his knowledge and involvement in those activities.
3. The goats have already been caught cheating this year.
4. Our headset radios were acting strangely during the game.
5. The replay system inexplicably failed (but only when the Chiefs needed it).
6. They appeared to know our "new" plays ... ones we had not before run anywhere, ever.

That, right there, is enough to warrant an indictment.

Like the old Romanian saying goes; "If it smells like ass, and looks like ass, and tastes like ass, it's probably ass."

FAX

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Well, KC should win by 40 I'd that's the case. You guys are funny.

Brock
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
I'll be disappointed if they don't.

Frankie
12-02-2010, 06:56 PM
It's not like KC has been consistently dominant especially on the road...

On the road we beat Cleveland and almost beat the Colts before Peyton lost his weapons. Stands to reason that we at least would have lost to the Donks in a fairly even struggle.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 06:56 PM
While it may be within the rules, his intent was to blow up Moe. He never even looked at the ball. When he accomplished his mission he took his helmet off to talk shit in front of the KC bench. And if I recall correctly he had at least one personal foul, but I think maybe two in the first half.

Wow, so on the onside kick his intent could not have been keep the TE from getting the ball. Legal hit, nothing dirty, maybe Tony will be ready next time... It is still a contact sport.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM
On the road we beat Cleveland and almost beat the Colts before Peyton lost his weapons. Stands to reason that we at least would have lost to the Donks in a fairly even struggle.

Bad road team, inconsistent. But, sounds like this helps you sleep better.

So, when did Haley practice these new secret plays, in Denver?

Frankie
12-02-2010, 07:00 PM

Wasn't it said that Denver players were celebrating that injury and that might have been another reason for Haley's post-game attitude with McDumbass?

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if McDumbass was celebrating it himself too.

KCSupersized
12-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow, so on the onside kick his intent could not have been keep the TE from getting the ball. Legal hit, nothing dirty, maybe Tony will be ready next time... It is still a contact sport.

I guess we'll agree to disagree.

DaFace
12-02-2010, 07:01 PM

For what it's worth, I agree with this. It's like a big open-ice hockey hit. It's the guy who gets hit's fault.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Wasn't it said that Denver players were celebrating that injury and that might have been another reason for Haley's post-game attitude with McDumbass?

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if McDumbass was celebrating it himself too.

Actually, I think McDaniels whipped his dick out and began to pee towards Moeaki.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 07:04 PM
I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Maybe he can wear a flag.

KCSupersized
12-02-2010, 07:04 PM
For what it's worth, I agree with this. It's like a big open-ice hockey hit. It's the guy who gets hit's fault.

Is it then okay to take your helmet off, and talk shit to opposing teams bench?

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 07:06 PM

I don't recall that happening.

KCSupersized
Maybe he can wear a flag.

Or maybe a Chief can give him a taste of his own medicine. Preferably Moe.

FAX
Bad road team, inconsistent. But, sounds like this helps you sleep better.

So, when did Haley practice these new secret plays, in Denver?

Ever hear of satellites, Mr. Mile High Mania? Or, "Shirt Button Cams"?

I think we all know what's going on here.

FAX

Frankie
Where there's smoke, there's fire ... where somebody's burning tapes and memos and other damning evidential materials. Let's look at what we know ...

1. McDogpoop has a history of cheating at NE.
2. He lied about his knowledge and involvement in those activities.
3. The goats have already been caught cheating this year.
4. Our headset radios were acting strangely during the game.
5. The replay system inexplicably failed (but only when the Chiefs needed it).
6. They appeared to know our "new" plays ... ones we had not before run anywhere, ever.

That, right there, is enough to warrant an indictment.

Like the old Romanian saying goes; "If it smells like ass, and looks like ass, and tastes like ass, it's probably ass."

FAX

ROFL the Romanian proverb is on the point.

Mr. FAX, you forgot to mention points 7 and 8 about Denver's history of cheating:

7. Cheated on salary cap in their SB years.

8. The Vaseline-Gate.

Pablo
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM

I was given this information a few days before it came out that Denver had been fined for taping the 49ers practices and didn't think too much of it, but afterwards passed it on to a couple guys with ties to the media in hopes that Haley would be asked directly about it in a presser and to my knowledge, he hasn't.You need to start a secret e-mail club if you're going to be spilling information like that.

DaFace
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM

No, though I honestly can't say whether this occurred or not. I hear people talk about it, but I haven't personally seen it. It's a penalty if he did, and he wasn't called for it.

(And I don't really care enough to dig up a recording of the game to check.)

Mile High Mania
12-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Ever hear of satellites, Mr. Mile High Mania? Or, "Shirt Button Cams"?

I think we all know what's going on here.

FAX

He controls satellites now?

KCSupersized
12-02-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't recall that happening.

Watch it again, he's at the KC bench with helmet off. I assume he wasn't flagged because the refs had their hands full sorting the pile.

FAX
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
He controls satellites now?

The goats owner is a billionaire. He made some of that money brokering illegal space technology deals between China and Iran. I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a satellite in geosynchronous orbit stationed right above the Chiefs' practice facilities.

Then again, I'm not emotionally invested in supporting a gang of cheating bastards with the moral standards of a starving, rabies-stricken, feral opossum.

FAX

Sully
12-02-2010, 07:19 PM

It couldn't possibly be that his job was to blow up Moeaki?
I want every reason to hate Denver, just like you. But a hard hit is not necessarily dirty.

zonachief
12-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Didn't think the hit was dirty. Was scary to see tony stumbling like that. Glad he wasn't seriously hurt.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

KCSupersized
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
No, though I honestly can't say whether this occurred or not. I hear people talk about it, but I haven't personally seen it. It's a penalty if he did, and he wasn't called for it.

(And I don't really care enough to dig up a recording of the game to check.)

just for you. :thumb:

At the very end of the clip you'll see him on the left side of the screen.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9biPfmRxOK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9biPfmRxOK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DaFace
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9biPfmRxOK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9biPfmRxOK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cool. Still, while probably not very sportsmanlike, it's not he should have been fined for it or anything. I thought you were saying he was literally over in the Chiefs sideline, not just walking around and jawing.

digger
12-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Just crush their will on Sunday.

TheGuardian
12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Fuck Joe Mays. He had a bunch of dirty/late shots in that game. I hope someone ends his career Sunday.

Chiefnj2
12-02-2010, 08:04 PM
If McDaniels was able to sneak into Arrowhead and tape KC's practices then good for him and his super ninja skills. If I were Haley I wouldn't shake his hand either. Those ninjas can kill you with a hand shake.

Sully
12-02-2010, 08:12 PM
If McDaniels was able to sneak into Arrowhead and tape KC's practices then good for him and his super ninja skills. If I were Haley I wouldn't shake his hand either. Those ninjas can kill you with a hand shake.

But you don't die for three years.
That's the sneaky part of it.

petegz28
12-02-2010, 08:13 PM

I have to agree. It was picture perfect offense for them. Yes these blowouts happen but given the surrounding circumstances one has to really question things?

tk13
12-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Well, I wouldn't put anything past the Broncos. But a large reason why we lost that game was because McGraw and Lewis were out. They flat abused Washington and Price all over the field. That didn't take a rocket scientist, or cheating. We had guys who shouldn't be playing safety and they attacked them. It wouldn't have mattered if Cassel had thrown for 600 yards.

BigRock
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
When I heard that what he said was "there is a lot of shit being talked about you" it didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time, this does fit the scenario.

It made plenty of sense at the time. Josh McDaniels is a douche. He isn't well-liked around the league.

Look at their MNF game with San Diego when they scored their first touchdown. They cut to him celebrating like Denver just won the Super Bowl. He carries on like that all game, and people don't like it.

It doesn't bother me personally, but lots of people think it's douchey. If he was carrying on like that in the late stages of a blowout, and people have said he was, jumping around chest-bumping guys and such, then Haley probably didn't appriciate it.

Then there's the in-game stuff. In our game specifically, they kept blitzing Cassel even though he was clearly limping on a bad ankle. McDaniels was calling timeouts late in the game. This is while they're up 20+ points.

Those sorts of things are what I think Haley was talking about. McDaniels is a douche and people talk shit about him. Haley got to see first-hand why that is.

Now everyone wants to lump Mini-Spygate into Haley's reasoning, which actually makes no sense given who Haley's boss is. Barring clear evidence that Denver cheated, is Haley really going to make any vague allusions to videotaping when Pioli was right in the middle of that whole thing?

petegz28
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Well, I wouldn't put anything past the Broncos. But a large reason why we lost that game was because McGraw and Lewis were out. They flat abused Washington and Price all over the field. That didn't take a rocket scientist, or cheating. We had guys who shouldn't be playing safety and they attacked them. It wouldn't have mattered if Cassel had thrown for 600 yards.

This si true too. I am thinking though the runs that were going for 8-9 yards at a time against a team that has stopped the run all year against better running teams plays into the mix though. They called the right play every time. Or so it seemed.

Chiefaholic
12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
It they cheated again, then they just got by with it this time. But, if the Chiefs destroy the Donks this week, payback will be SWEET! I say feed the rock to Charles 90% of the carries (or more) and let him get the single game rushing record in front of the Arrowhead crowd. Then when we're up by 35 points and two minutes on the clock, throw a Hail Mary into the endzone to rip their beating hearts from their chests.

Oh yeah... It sure would suck if the replay cable gets unplugged when they need it, the O'Line is covered in Vaseline, and Joe Mays gets his knee blown out by a classic Donkey chop block. Then when Haley goes to midfield to shake McNugget's hand, he needs to pick his nose right before the shake.

Norman Einstein
12-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't think the hit was dirty. Was scary to see tony stumbling like that. Glad he wasn't seriously hurt.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

A concussion of any kind is a serious injury. The guy went head to head and that should have brought a fine. How many games did we lose Moeaki for? I have no doubt is was intentional. He wasn't going out to hurt him IMO but the hit was planned.

Iowanian
12-02-2010, 08:40 PM

The Sky is blue due to refraction of light from dust particles, Sec has the shortest average post on Chiefsplanet, McFistpump destroyed the donks....and I hope #51 is carried off of the Arrowhead turf due to Hulk Smash.

58kcfan89
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
It they cheated again, then they just got by with it this time. But, if the Chiefs destroy the Donks this week, payback will be SWEET! I say feed the rock to Charles 90% of the carries (or more) and let him get the single game rushing record in front of the Arrowhead crowd. Then when we're up by 35 points and two minutes on the clock, throw a Hail Mary into the endzone to rip their beating hearts from their chests.

Oh yeah... It sure would suck if the replay cable gets unplugged when they need it, the O'Line is covered in Vaseline, and Joe Mays gets his knee blown out by a classic Donkey chop block. Then when Haley goes to midfield to shake McNugget's hand, he needs to pick his nose right before the shake.

Regardless of what happens this Sunday, it'll be interesting to see what happens after the game with Haley & McDaniels. I'm willing to bet the losing coach makes a B-line for the locker room.

Dartgod
12-02-2010, 09:05 PM
I can't believe some of you are actually buying this shit.

Wait....yes I can.

DeezNutz
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
But you don't die for three years.
That's the sneaky part of it.

What the hell is Tapatalk?

Sent from laptop using Tapakeyboard

ROYC75
12-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Eh doesn't really matter. We should have still beat them. We played stupidly and they capitalized.

This ! We flat out stunk plus the fact we had so many out with injuries. Factor in the game from last year and the Donks wanted revenge in a bad way.

Game over ..... Move on and win this next one and the one after that.

Dante84
12-02-2010, 10:05 PM
WARPAINT ILLUSTRATED HAS THE SCOOP
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

T-post Tom
12-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Shameless ratings grab by 610. They're in desperation mode.

Bewbies
12-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm waiting to see what Nick Athan has to say about this before I make a decision.

scorpio
12-02-2010, 10:11 PM
You guys can't really be this dumb.

Chief_For_Life58
12-02-2010, 10:17 PM
i hope mcdaniels video taped us and then gets caught! GO CHIEFS!!! LETS GOO!!!

Dante84
12-02-2010, 10:22 PM
i hope mcdaniels video taped us and then gets caught! GO CHIEFS!!! LETS GOO!!!

perve.

Iowanian
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I don't care if it's true...

I just want to see the Chiefs beat on Denver like Ralphy on Scott Farcus.

I want the Chiefs to thump on Denver with such rage that they are cursing in tongues, until their mother puts a bar of pican flavored bar soap in their mouth until their father gets.

Barret
12-03-2010, 12:39 AM
I need to disagree with you all about slaughtering the donks at Arrowhead

Having Charles get 300 yards. Only if the game is close should any "star" player be left in this game. No matter how hard you want to push the donks into the dirt, you have bigger fish to fry. What would you rather have, a 50 to 3 ass stomping but Jamal Charles gets "rolled up all accidental" like in the 4th quarter and is out 4 -5 weeks or a 21 to 7 win and see how Croyle looks in the 4th quarter with 6 minutes left to play. (I am not advocating Cassel be replaced due to him sucking, he hasnt the past weeks. This is more preservation)

The Donkeys are a steaming pile of crap and would you put it past a crappy team to get revenge on a hated rival by screwing their chances at the playoffs?

If Haley is a good coach he will get those star players out of there in a blow out and then not be a dick and challenge a TD when he is up by 30 points. If you win honorably then you don't rile up someone on the other team which makes them start looking for a knee or some other BS maneuver.

I guess I am just paranoid due to lack of depth.

FAX
12-03-2010, 12:55 AM
You are not so much paranoid as wise, Mr. Barret. Although it would be nice to rub their noses in their own goo, we need to try and minimize injuries from this point forward. Pull Charles after 200 yards ... somewhere in the 2nd quarter.

Sent from kitchen using Tapioca.

FAX

Warrior5
12-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Like the old Romanian saying goes; "If it smells like ass, and looks like ass, and tastes like ass, it's probably Denver."

FAX

FYP.

They've always been cheatin', cheap-shotting douche bastards. Why is anyone surprised at this. Remember, Bowlen has always said "Character Counts".

WebGem
12-03-2010, 02:54 AM
The Broncos are scumbag pieces of shit. End of story.

Chief3188
12-03-2010, 04:36 AM
I think there are a couple of possibilities on what happened in Dungver. Them cheating due to their history and the present with what they got caught doing is very possible in my opinion. I mean out of 11 games that is the only one we get beat worse than we have in any game last season? But on the other side of things we had some injuries so maybe some flashes of our 09 team came out for a game in a place where we historically shit the bed and all things that could go wrong, went epically wrong and we got dropped kicked off their mountain in horribly embarrassing fashion.

Either way it is over with and we still have a chance to do something this year. We need to get the W this weekend and that is all we need to worry about anymore. If we do get a W against the donks then the following game will be the biggest late season action KC has seen since 2006 and that is more than any of us could have hoped for in year 2 of our new regime regardless of how the game against SD goes. This season has been some much needed fun and revival for Chiefs fans and no matter what happens this season I think we all have a new hope for the future.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 04:40 AM

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9biPfmRxOK0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Seriously... what did he do? What was it in that clip that was horrible?

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 04:44 AM
And, again... I want McDaniels gone, but you're really going to have to explain to me how he cheated prior to the last KC game.

All the talk about Mays... it's all bunk. It's sad that Tony had his bell rung, but it wasn't illegal - they weren't celebrating. But, type what you have to type to feel better.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-03-2010, 04:53 AM

http://rumorsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/carl-2.jpg

Wurd.

Extra Point
12-03-2010, 05:28 AM
Jackie Battle needs more carries. After we're 3 TD's up.

BigRock
12-03-2010, 06:10 AM
And, again... I want McDaniels gone, but you're really going to have to explain to me how he cheated prior to the last KC game.

Why don't we hear the interview first and then ask those questions?

It's probably nothing. Whoever Fescoe talked to is probably nobody, although I'd like to think he'd have a little more dignity than to hype up a worthless interview.

BUT... there are people inside the Broncos ratting out Lil Josh, are there not? Someone tattled about the 49ers taping. Someone stooged to Glazer about a private meeting. So on the slim chance that someone like that is now ratting out Josh on this topic, and he chose to give the story to, of all people, a morning KC radio guy, it's worth a listen to see what's up.

That's all this is, unless the interview contains some bombshell allegations (it won't).

Tuckdaddy
12-03-2010, 06:12 AM
Could explain our melt down on defense if they had seen the plan but I think it was just a fluke. The Raiders did the same to them. Did they video tape Denver? I doubt it. It was just one of those shit games for us and a lucky one for them.

TheGuardian
12-03-2010, 06:21 AM

All the talk about Mays... it's all bunk. It's sad that Tony had his bell rung, but it wasn't illegal - they weren't celebrating. But, type what you have to type to feel better.
Mays had a lot of late shots and borderline hits IMO. The Tony M one just capped it off. He's a fucking douche.

SenselessChiefsFan
12-03-2010, 06:21 AM
I was worried about the Broncos. I feel like they are a tough matchup for the Chiefs. The Chiefs secondary is young, and was banged up for that game. It is still a little banged up, but hopefully, the safety position will be healthy at least.

Even with the matchup problems, I have a feeling that the Chiefs are going to do everything they can to embarrass the Broncos. I think Haley would normally call off the dogs if they are in a position to win. I think the Chiefs will put up 100 if they can this week. I could see them taking shots downfield late up by 21.

This is a do or die game for the Chiefs, AND the Broncos embarrassed them the last meeting. I can't wait until Sunday.

bevischief
12-03-2010, 06:42 AM
What the hell is Tapatalk?

Sent from laptop using Tapakeyboard

This.

Graystoke
12-03-2010, 06:54 AM

I want the Chiefs to thump on Denver with such rage that they are cursing in tongues, until their mother puts a bar of pican flavored bar soap in their mouth until their father gets.

Dude did you just watch 24hrs of the Christmas Story?

KCUnited
12-03-2010, 07:33 AM
So what did he say about it today? I tuned in from 7:45 to 8:15 and all he talked about was how the Denver game could be considered a "good" loss.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 07:35 AM
I was worried about the Broncos. I feel like they are a tough matchup for the Chiefs. The Chiefs secondary is young, and was banged up for that game. It is still a little banged up, but hopefully, the safety position will be healthy at least.

Even with the matchup problems, I have a feeling that the Chiefs are going to do everything they can to embarrass the Broncos. I think Haley would normally call off the dogs if they are in a position to win. I think the Chiefs will put up 100 if they can this week. I could see them taking shots downfield late up by 21.

This is a do or die game for the Chiefs, AND the Broncos embarrassed them the last meeting. I can't wait until Sunday.

The game got out of hand because Denver's strength is passing ... and as you pointed out, KC had a young secondary in there.

In road games prior to the one at Denver, KC didn't look great on offense.

Chiefs scored 3 FGs @ Cleveland.
Chiefs scored 3 FGs @ Indy.
Chiefs scored well @ HOU.
Chiefs were fairly average @ Oakland.

The Texans had previously put up 35 on KC - and Denver put up 49, with 7 of those being a Defensive TD. So, offensively Denver put up 42 points... most in the first half. What's so unreasonable about accepting the fact that KC hasn't been a great road game and against a divisional foe in their stadium, your team just got b*tch slapped?

These "new plays" that hadn't been run before... did Haley expect flawless execution and for them to work 100%? Just because no tape of the plays existed doesn't mean that Denver still couldn't have defended them well.

stevieray
12-03-2010, 07:38 AM
cheaters. same ol' donks.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 07:40 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111407/2010/REG10/chiefs@broncos/analyze/box-score#tab:watch

You can watch highlights here ... like the sack for a fumble and TD return. What was special about how they defended that play?

I'd love to hear the cliff notes of what Fescoe threw out there...

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 07:40 AM
cheaters. same ol' donks.

LMAO

BigRock
12-03-2010, 07:45 AM
I heard the interview was with a Denver sports radio host, which automatically disqualifies it from containing anything worthwhile.

stevieray
12-03-2010, 07:52 AM
I heard the interview was with a Denver sports radio host, which automatically disqualifies it from containing anything worthwhile.

absolutely. they're still cheaters though.

an asterik that will live ..in infamy.

FAX
12-03-2010, 07:56 AM

You do realize, Mr. Mile High Mania, that there is a spy shop on 14th Street in Denver, do you not? They sell cameras that look like watches and sunglasses and key chains and cigarette lighters and baseball caps and neckties and soda cans.

McDeceit has guys running around all over the place with spy stuff and fake press credentials. He's also hired a gang of prostitutes whose job is to seduce players for opposing teams and give them STDs. Then, he calls their wives and girlfriends and, using a fake voice, informs them of the indiscretion.

It's fiendish, diabolical, and monstrous. And he'll never stop. Never, that is, unless somebody calls his mom or Tebow demands a trade.

FAX

ROYC75
12-03-2010, 08:03 AM
Look, we simply let the Houston & Oakland game get away from us, we blew those, gave them away. The Denver game , we were seriously banged up in the secondary, we got hammered by a team that passes the ball..... plain and simple.

Some you guys just can't accept defeat.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 08:06 AM
You do realize, Mr. Mile High Mania, that there is a spy shop on 14th Street in Denver, do you not? They sell cameras that look like watches and sunglasses and key chains and cigarette lighters and baseball caps and neckties and soda cans.

McDeceit has guys running around all over the place with spy stuff and fake press credentials. He's also hired a gang of prostitutes whose job is to seduce players for opposing teams and give them STDs. Then, he calls their wives and girlfriends and, using a fake voice, informs them of the indiscretion.

It's fiendish, diabolical, and monstrous. And he'll never stop. Never, that is, unless somebody calls his mom or Tebow demands a trade.

FAX

Well, if that's the case ... McDaniels really needs to be fired because he sucks not only at coaching, but at cheating as well.

Look, we simply let the Houston & Oakland game get away from us, we blew those, gave them away. The Denver game , we were seriously banged up in the secondary, we got hammered by a team that passes the ball..... plain and simple.

Some you guys just can't accept defeat.

"B-I-N-GO ... B-I-N-GO.. B-I-N-GO and Bingo was his name-o"

WilliamTheIrish
12-03-2010, 08:07 AM
You f'ing tards. We got pummeled because they did everything right and the Chiefs did very little right.

If they taped a practice, good for them. It still doesn't explain having receivers open all over the filed. The Chiefs sucked. Plain and simple.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 08:07 AM
You f'ing tards. We got pummeled because they did everything right and the Chiefs did very little right.

If they taped a practice, good for them. It still doesn't explain having receivers open all over the filed. The Chiefs sucked. Plain and simple.

They probably taped the inexperienced secondary... or maybe they watched the HOU game.

stevieray
12-03-2010, 08:11 AM

. It still doesn't explain having receivers open all over the filed. The Chiefs sucked. Plain and simple.

absolutely.

they're still cheaters.

MahiMike
12-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Musta been the chop blocks.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Enh, I think your team just got owned ... that is all.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1L3q5TvBYLyHbrEWC6zBLjil5shMQS4M3QqjV3lSiObwKisIE

stevieray
12-03-2010, 08:33 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1L3q5TvBYLyHbrEWC6zBLjil5shMQS4M3QqjV3lSiObwKisIE
"your cheatin heeeeaaaart"

:p

Cave Johnson
12-03-2010, 08:39 AM

FAX

Not just any STDs.

SuperAIDS.

Norman Einstein
12-03-2010, 08:55 AM

Sure, that's what 100% of it is.

Denver cheats, it's known. The only thing that is not known is how much and what depth. The best part is that sometimes they f****d up and didn't study the videos correctly.

Whatever you believe won't change the fact that Denver has cheated, does cheat and will cheat.

bobbything
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
So, did Fescoe ever interview anyone about this? Or do I simply have another reason to think he's a douche?

Chiefnj2
12-03-2010, 08:59 AM
They didn't need to cheat to beat the Chiefs.

The first drive had a throw into tight double coverage that should have been broken up, instead it's an excellent/lucky catch.

One TD pass Berry completely whiffed jamming the receiver and couldn't provide underneath support.

One TD the receiver got behind three defenders.

That's poor execution.

Norman Einstein
12-03-2010, 09:11 AM
They didn't need to cheat to beat the Chiefs.

The first drive had a throw into tight double coverage that should have been broken up, instead it's an excellent/lucky catch.

One TD pass Berry completely whiffed jamming the receiver and couldn't provide underneath support.

One TD the receiver got behind three defenders.

That's poor execution.

Maybe, but the Chiefs aren't THAT bad and Denver is not THAT good.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Maybe, but the Chiefs aren't THAT bad and Denver is not THAT good.

True, but the Chiefs aren't THAT good either... ESPECIALLY on the road. Tell me how that is an incorrect statement. The Chiefs are not the Jets, Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Saints... they're not a team that can consistently produce in a manner that says they can win. This was certainly true during the first half of the season.

Yes - KC is playing much better than early on, but no team is immune from having a crap game.

Remember the Bills @ Ravens? The Ravens are a very good 8 win team, but they had to go to OT in order to defeat the Bills (winless at the time, now have 2 wins) by the score of 37-34. And, the Bills were leading at halftime, they didn't get a lot of junk points/yards playing catch up.

It's the NFL ... these things happen with good regularity.

WilliamTheIrish
12-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Sure, that's what 100% of it is.

Denver cheats, it's known. The only thing that is not known is how much and what depth. The best part is that sometimes they f****d up and didn't study the videos correctly.

Whatever you believe won't change the fact that Denver has cheated, does cheat and will cheat.

LMAO

okcchief
12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
If they didn't knowingly do this type of shit there would be no rumor. We would have lost that game no natter what though. We will kick their ass Sunday. Fuck em!

Norman Einstein
12-03-2010, 10:10 AM
True, but the Chiefs aren't THAT good either... ESPECIALLY on the road. Tell me how that is an incorrect statement. The Chiefs are not the Jets, Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Saints... they're not a team that can consistently produce in a manner that says they can win. This was certainly true during the first half of the season.

Yes - KC is playing much better than early on, but no team is immune from having a crap game.

Remember the Bills @ Ravens? The Ravens are a very good 8 win team, but they had to go to OT in order to defeat the Bills (winless at the time, now have 2 wins) by the score of 37-34. And, the Bills were leading at halftime, they didn't get a lot of junk points/yards playing catch up.

It's the NFL ... these things happen with good regularity.

So, you want the Chiefs to fail so your concept of how good they are is justified?

I want them to win the Super Bowl, I've wanted that every year since about 1967. Doesn't matter how good fans think they are, it only matters that they are my team and I root for them every game.

And Denver cheats. See, I believe all things are constant.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 10:16 AM
So, you want the Chiefs to fail so your concept of how good they are is justified?

I want them to win the Super Bowl, I've wanted that every year since about 1967. Doesn't matter how good fans think they are, it only matters that they are my team and I root for them every game.

And Denver cheats. See, I believe all things are constant.

Not following you... I want the Chiefs to fail (especially on Sunday) simply because I'm a Denver fan. I think KC's road record so far has justified my comments. Point to the win at SEA all you like, while it was a nice road win and a historically tough place to win - SEA has given up more than 30 points in 5 of their games this year - twice in SEA.

Iowanian
12-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I want the Chiefs to beat the Donks bad enough that the vaginas of their ancestors hurt.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I want the Chiefs to beat the Donks bad enough that the vaginas of their ancestors hurt.

I fully expect Denver to lose this game - I always expect the home teams to win these divisional matchups. If Denver somehow finds a way to win though ... (a) you'll all say that somehow they cheated and (b) this place will implode.

So (b) makes (a) something I could live with, but I'm not expecting it to happen.

Iowanian
12-03-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm not suggesting Denver wins because they cheat...I think they cheat when they lose too....greasy jerseys, salary caps, oversized teeth, eating the arrowhead turf, or video.

I don't think it had anything to do with the drubbing a couple of weeks ago.....but I'm always game for an excuse or location to bash the broncos.

I don't wish for you to physically prolapse MileHigh, but I do hope the loss is embarrassing enough for Denverville that you feel like you may have temporarily. I hope, because of your amicable nature you find a soothing salve quickly, however It is my wish that the rest of donk nation accidently butt-douche with turpentine and fart on a brush fire.

Damn I hate the Denver Broncos

Bewbies
12-03-2010, 10:34 AM
I fully expect Denver to lose this game - I always expect the home teams to win these divisional matchups. If Denver somehow finds a way to win though ... (a) you'll all say that somehow they cheated and (b) this place will implode.

So (b) makes (a) something I could live with, but I'm not expecting it to happen.

Win or lose we already know they'll be cheating. It's what they do.

Iowanian
12-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Even if the team isn't, while they are visiting KC for their ass kicking...I hope their wives ARE cheating.

...with people who require a shitload of valtrex

veist
12-03-2010, 10:38 AM
I think its been said but, I'm pretty sure Donald Washington spending all that time on their scoring drives with his back to the ball isn't Denver cheating.

talastan
12-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Hey McSpycam!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/picture.php?albumid=105&pictureid=859

Bowser
12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Lots o' tinfoilhattery going on here. Every team, EVERY team gets curbstomped by another team that probably isn't as good as they are once a season. Say what you will about Denver cheating, but watching the replay of that game, Denver's offense was playing an another level entirely than the Chiefs defense was that day. I'm thinking that the OT loss to the Raiders the week before left the D punchdrunk and not ready to take on a high flying Denver offense at their house, not to mention having them come off their bye week.

I will not doubt that the Broncos attempted to cheat in some fashion, but we just got whupped that day. Stomp their asses on Sunday, and it's all good.

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm not suggesting Denver wins because they cheat...I think they cheat when they lose too....greasy jerseys, salary caps, oversized teeth, eating the arrowhead turf, or video.

I don't think it had anything to do with the drubbing a couple of weeks ago.....but I'm always game for an excuse or location to bash the broncos.

I don't wish for you to physically prolapse MileHigh, but I do hope the loss is embarrassing enough for Denverville that you feel like you may have temporarily. I hope, because of your amicable nature you find a soothing salve quickly, however It is my wish that the rest of donk nation accidently butt-douche with turpentine and fart on a brush fire.

Damn I hate the Denver Broncos

:LOL:

Actually, I'm tempted to go the sports bar in Dallas where all the other KC fans gather... I have gone there for years, but recently KC fans have began to call it home. It could be a brutal afternoon, but I'm expecting a horrible loss, so I will get over it rather quickly.

Josh is an idiot - he gives me no reason to hope for the best, just to be pleasantly surprised.

beach tribe
12-03-2010, 10:44 AM
:LOL:

Actually, I'm tempted to go the sports bar in Dallas where all the other KC fans gather... I have gone there for years, but recently KC fans have began to call it home. It could be a brutal afternoon, but I'm expecting a horrible loss, so I will get over it rather quickly.

Josh is an idiot - he gives me no reason to hope for the best, just to be pleasantly surprised.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh90/bbeal29/horsedonkey.gif

Bowser
12-03-2010, 10:45 AM

LMAO

Mile High Mania
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM

I've never worn that, but I would for the right price.

gblowfish
12-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Fescoe is a tool. Nuff said.

And if the Chiefs want to get even for getting their ass handed to them in Denver, they just need to make it right on the field Sunday.

And I hope Moeacki lights up Mays and makes him see little tweety birds...

Bowser
12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Fescoe is a tool. Nuff said.

And if the Chiefs want to get even for getting their ass handed to them in Denver, they just need to make it right on the field Sunday.

And I hope Moeacki lights up Mays and makes him see little tweety birds...

Watch Moeaki this week. You know Bowe will have Champ Bailey in his pocket all day, leaving the Broncos with eight in the box to slow down Jones/Charles. That leaves Moeaki one-on-one down the seam....

And that's not to mention what McCluster might do (provided he's 100%)

LaChapelle
12-03-2010, 10:54 AM
The crowd behind McCymbalsmonkey sunday
will be making his life miserable I bet

Bowser
12-03-2010, 10:55 AM
The crowd behind McCymbalsmonkey sunday
will be making his life miserable I bet

They fucking well better.....

Iowanian
12-03-2010, 11:01 AM
I hope Haley hires a non-union electrician to trip the breaker to the bench heaters on the visitor sideline and shuts off the water heater for their showers....and I hope the Offensive and Defensive Lines hold in their duke for a couple of days, go have chinese buffet friday night and dominate the visitor crappers...and don't flush as a welcome note.

Chiefnj2
12-03-2010, 11:18 AM
What has me most surprised is that Vegas has KC favored by about 8 points.

Big injuries, got their asses handed to them 3 weeks ago and still an 8 point favorite? Wow. That is begging people to bet on Denver and take the points. Since Vegas doesn't lose money, that would mean KC wins. I wonder what they know?

Discuss Thrower
12-03-2010, 11:57 AM
What has me most surprised is that Vegas has KC favored by about 8 points.

Big injuries, got their asses handed to them 3 weeks ago and still an 8 point favorite? Wow. That is begging people to bet on Denver and take the points. Since Vegas doesn't lose money, that would mean KC wins. I wonder what they know?

That Denver is a subpar team this season and KC has won all but two home games by a sizable margin?

B_Ambuehl
12-03-2010, 11:59 AM
As paranoid as this front office is about coming off in control & legit (ex: the weekly Cassell propoganda, filing tampering chargers against Gun etc.) does anyone really think Piolidouche and these other front office asshats wouldn't have leaked this to the media 2 weeks ago if it had any legs? How do you think they felt about Haley embarassing himself on national TV not shaking McDouche's hand?

The Donks were simply the superior team that day.

Frankie
12-03-2010, 12:10 PM
I need to disagree with you all about slaughtering the donks at Arrowhead

Having Charles get 300 yards. Only if the game is close should any "star" player be left in this game. No matter how hard you want to push the donks into the dirt, you have bigger fish to fry. What would you rather have, a 50 to 3 ass stomping but Jamal Charles gets "rolled up all accidental" like in the 4th quarter and is out 4 -5 weeks or a 21 to 7 win and see how Croyle looks in the 4th quarter with 6 minutes left to play. (I am not advocating Cassel be replaced due to him sucking, he hasnt the past weeks. This is more preservation)

The Donkeys are a steaming pile of crap and would you put it past a crappy team to get revenge on a hated rival by screwing their chances at the playoffs?

If Haley is a good coach he will get those star players out of there in a blow out and then not be a dick and challenge a TD when he is up by 30 points. If you win honorably then you don't rile up someone on the other team which makes them start looking for a knee or some other BS maneuver.

I guess I am just paranoid due to lack of depth.
This is a good post. I might add to your reasoning that a total beat down might deflate the team's psyche and make them show up in San Diego with a sense of "Mission Accomplished."

This team will need every bit of hunger it can muster when it goes to SD.

BCD
12-03-2010, 12:29 PM
As sweet as it would be to hammer them 50-0. I'll be just as happy if we win 10-7.

otherstar
12-03-2010, 12:34 PM
As sweet as it would be to hammer them 50-0. I'll be just as happy if we win 10-7.

I'm with you...I'm more concerned about the "W" than the score. We really need to be able to "bring it" when we play in SD.

Mr. Kotter
12-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Frankie
12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Not following you... I want the Chiefs to fail (especially on Sunday) simply because I'm a Denver fan.

ROFL

Your username is not clue enough, if you know what I mean. ;)

Frankie
12-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I hope Haley hires a non-union electrician to trip the breaker to the bench heaters on the visitor sideline and shuts off the water heater for their showers....and I hope the Offensive and Defensive Lines hold in their duke for a couple of days, go have chinese buffet friday night and dominate the visitor crappers...and don't flush as a welcome note.

... And Shaun Smith?...

HemiEd
12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
So in kind of a review of this thread, since it has gone all over the place, I have to ask.

Would it be possible, if you knew the other teams scripted plays, to just blow them up?

If you knew what offensive plays were coming, could you totally shut them down?

Would it be possible, if you knew the defensive signals, to run your offense rough shod over the other team?

Norman Einstein
12-03-2010, 01:42 PM
So in kind of a review of this thread, since it has gone all over the place, I have to ask.

Would it be possible, if you knew the other teams scripted plays, to just blow them up?

Would it be possible, if you knew the defensive signals, to run your offense rough shod over the other team?

don't know. try selling someone's game plan to the next opponent and report back on the outcome.

KCSupersized
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Seriously... what did he do? What was it in that clip that was horrible?

After the hit, he took of his helmet and walked over to the KC bench. Even if the hit itself was clean (IMO it wasn't) that's unsportsmanlike. Further more he was flagged at least once in the first half, and on a couple other plays he should have been. I think he was playing dirty. I can understand if you don't think so, and frankly don't care. Players around the league will determine if he's a dirty player.

Garcia Bronco
12-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Jackie Battle needs more carries. After we're 3 TD's up.

That'll probably be middle second quarter.

BCD
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Anyone watch Inside the NFL this week?

They all hammered Denver on this saying they cheated and got off easy.

John_Wayne
12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
NO ONE heard Fescoe's interview? Who did he interview? What was said?

KcMizzou
12-03-2010, 08:30 PM
NO ONE heard Fescoe's interview? Who did he interview? What was said?If there was anything to it, you'd have heard about it. No surprise that Bob fucking Fescoe's full of shit.

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2010, 08:43 PM

It certainly in Super Bowl 37.

Bill Callahan didn't chance the terminology so the Bucs heard every playcall and acted appropriately.

The Bucs won by a huge margin.

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Anyone watch Inside the NFL this week?

They all hammered Denver on this saying they cheated and got off easy.

AND they all agreed that McDaniels will someday be a fine head coach that shouldn't be fired.

CrazyHorse
12-03-2010, 08:50 PM
As paranoid as this front office is about coming off in control & legit (ex: the weekly Cassell propoganda, filing tampering chargers against Gun etc.) does anyone really think Piolidouche and these other front office asshats wouldn't have leaked this to the media 2 weeks ago if it had any legs? How do you think they felt about Haley embarassing himself on national TV not shaking McDouche's hand?

The Donks were simply the superior team that day.

The problem was they were only the better team for the 1st 15 or 20 minutes. Then they were tyhier normal selves again. The Chiefs outscored them for 3 quarters. The only time the Donks were the better team was during the 1st 15 scripted plays or so. The ones you would see in a walk through.

Either that, or the Donks have played 15 minutes of good fotball this year.

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2010, 09:01 PM
The problem was they were only the better team for the 1st 15 or 20 minutes.

Well apparently, that's all it took.

GloryDayz
12-03-2010, 09:13 PM

ATABOY!!!! F*** Denver and every GD thing in the entire city. Let it burn to the ground...

Marcellus
12-03-2010, 09:24 PM
I hate the Broncos as much as anybody except Mr.Rainman and I can't believe anyone thinks KC got their ass beat by Denver because of cheating.

We sucked it up and they made plays. End of story.

They were probably still pissed about the whooping that we put on them in January and were ready to make it their SB.

Put that with a 4th string safety playing and it got ugly.

I fully expect KC to win Sunday looking for some payback but I don't expect a blowout.

And I might add that if that game is what it took to get Cassel going and keeps going it is a win in the end.

KCBOSS1
12-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Joshy's desparate....he lost his quarterback, coaches, top 5 receiver, tight end, never recognized that he had a white pro bowl running back (how's Hillis lookin about now?) and he's getting killed. He's not going to survive another season.

BCD
12-03-2010, 10:14 PM
AND they all agreed that McDaniels will someday be a fine head coach that shouldn't be fired.No. They said if the Broncos decided to fire him they could do so and possibly get out of paying him because of this.

BossChief
12-03-2010, 10:24 PM
If I was going to drop some cash to try and play a role in the rivalry and get some extra enjoyment from this game, I would get seats in 136 row 5 and keep asking Tebow all game how he feels about playing for a cheater...Id even make a big sign stating such so the TV cameras would pick it up and it couldn't get ignored easily.

SDChiefs
12-03-2010, 10:53 PM
The donks are cheating ass****s we all know that. They wouldn't even be relevent if they weren't. No biggie. Move along to actual news.

Sent from my android using Tapahoe.

Awesome Aric
12-03-2010, 10:54 PM
What a bunch of butthurt prawns. I was watching that Inside the NFL show on Showtime and it showed a clip of Haley saying to the team after the Seattle game "We have our own little highlights" and made a hand gesture of taking a picture. Obvious reference to McSpygate. What a drastic pansy IMO.

luv
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
What a bunch of butthurt prawns. I was watching that Inside the NFL show on Showtime and it showed a clip of Haley saying to the team after the Seattle game "We have our own little highlights" and made a hand gesture of taking a picture. Obvious reference to McSpygate. What a drastic pansy IMO.

"We'll keep making our own highlights." And that was not a hand gesture taking a picture.

Awesome Aric
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
"We'll keep making our own highlights." And that was not a hand gesture taking a picture.

Looked as if. It was an obvious reference.

SDChiefs
12-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Could explain our melt down on defense if they had seen the plan but I think it was just a fluke. The Raiders did the same to them. Did they video tape Denver? I doubt it. It was just one of those shit games for us and a lucky one for them.

Looked as if. It was an obvious reference.

You should go down with the titanic just like the donks. Do the world a favor.

SDChiefs
12-03-2010, 11:31 PM
You should go down with the titanic just like the donks. Do the world a favor.

Tuckdaddy, for whatever reason it posted your quote too. I feel there is no reason for you to go down with the titanic.

Dick Bull
12-04-2010, 12:03 AM
That'll probably be middle second quarter.

The only way we're up 3 tds in the second quarter is if Denver misses their flight.

Even then it will be 26-7, because we will have an extra point blocked and Cassell will throw a pick six.

heh
This reverse psychology thing is actually quite liberating.

Dick Bull
12-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Tuckdaddy, for whatever reason it posted your quote too. I feel there is no reason for you to go down with the titanic.

Just saying isn't it a little to late to go down with the titanic.

I mean you could go join the titanic, but why?

Fritz88
12-04-2010, 02:47 AM
If I was going to drop some cash to try and play a role in the rivalry and get some extra enjoyment from this game, I would get seats in 136 row 5 and keep asking Tebow all game how he feels about playing for a cheater...Id even make a big sign stating such so the TV cameras would pick it up and it couldn't get ignored easily.
Epic. Sprinkle some Bible references about cheaters and those who assist them. Someone please do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

BCD
12-04-2010, 08:17 AM
What a bunch of butthurt prawns. I was watching that Inside the NFL show on Showtime and it showed a clip of Haley saying to the team after the Seattle game "We have our own little highlights" and made a hand gesture of taking a picture. Obvious reference to McSpygate. What a drastic pansy IMO.http://www.gifflix.com/files/5dd3bc97a6f6.gif

Marcellus
12-04-2010, 08:47 AM

You are a moron. I would explain to you what he said and in what context but it would be a waste of time.

Simply put you are a moron and you are wrong.

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-04-2010, 09:26 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1L3q5TvBYLyHbrEWC6zBLjil5shMQS4M3QqjV3lSiObwKisIEI agree. Donks are pussies.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2010, 09:40 AM
I'd be embarrassed to be a fan of that team. It's disgusting.

Ugly Duck
12-04-2010, 10:12 AM
(Broncos) absolutely will not tolerate cheating of any kind. I damn near spit my cereal.

cereal X2 :LOL::LOL:ROFLLMAO:LOL:ROFLROFL:LOL:

Rausch
12-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Couldn't find anywhere else to put this...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Frankie
12-04-2010, 12:21 PM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ROFL

TheGuardian
12-04-2010, 12:23 PM

And what a douche you are.

Bowser
12-04-2010, 12:59 PM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IT0ofNU1NzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IT0ofNU1NzA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

GloryDayz
12-04-2010, 01:18 PM

F***ing AWESOME!!! LMAO

ChiefGator
07-13-2011, 05:48 PM
Bumpity bumpity...

listopencil
07-13-2011, 07:01 PM

<object sap="object" width="480" height="385">

<embed sap="flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Yeah. That sums it up nicely.

Bewbies
07-13-2011, 07:09 PM
The McDaniels era is so much worse than Herm was for us. Damn.

At least ol Hermie put us sort of in the right direction...

Brock
07-13-2011, 07:11 PM
LOL, imagine the Broncos with Peyton Hillis and Brandon Marshall, even with Kyle Orton as QB.

BossChief
07-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Who deeaaa dippin wit da tin foil hat?

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:08 PM

McDaniels gave us Tim Tebow and the draft rights to Von Miller. That more than makes up for how bad last season was.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:08 PM
LOL, imagine the Broncos with Peyton Hillis and Brandon Marshall, even with Kyle Orton as QB.

The RB's aren't the problem, it is the offensive line that has to do a better job opening up holes.

KcMizzou
07-13-2011, 10:09 PM
McDaniels gave us Tim Tebow and the draft rights to Von Miller. That more than makes up for how bad last season was.LMAO

Brock
07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
The RB's aren't the problem, it is the offensive line that has to do a better job opening up holes.

No, your RBs are definitely a problem. They're horrible.

TrickyNicky
07-13-2011, 10:11 PM

The Herm era flushed the King Carl turd. That in itself made up for almost everything that has followed.

The Bad Guy
07-13-2011, 10:14 PM
McDaniels gave us Tim Tebow and the draft rights to Von Miller. That more than makes up for how bad last season was.

Is there a company line you won't tow?

I'll give the over/under on amount of full games you watch this year at 4.

KCrockaholic
07-13-2011, 10:18 PM

Well how many games will the Broncos win? If they get behind by too much he will change the channel.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:22 PM
LMAO

I don't get why that is funny.

Tebow (who people said couldn't throw the ball in the NFL) had a 300 yard passing game in just the second start of his career.

Not even Troy Aikman, John Elway, or Peyton Manning have done that. Dan Marino is the only QB I can find in NFL history who has done that in their second start but he didn't even do it in the style that Tebow did.... Tebow led us back from a 17 point deficit to win the game....

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Well how many games will the Broncos win? If they get behind by too much he will change the channel.

If Orton is playing I will change the channel but I would stick around to watch Tebow just like I did during the Houston game.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:24 PM

I'm not making any predictions until after the preseason.

BossChief
07-13-2011, 10:34 PM

Tebow (who people said couldn't throw the ball in the NFL) had a 300 yard passing game in just the second start of his career.

Not even Troy Aikman, John Elway, or Peyton Manning have done that. Dan Marino is the only QB I can find in NFL history who has done that in their second start but he didn't even do it in the style that Tebow did.... Tebow led us back from a 17 point deficit to win the game....
Dave Klingler threw 52 touchdown passes one year in college.

Elvis Grbac threw for 4000 yards his last year in KC.

Brandon fucking LLoyd lead the league in receiving yardage.

Ryan Leaf won his first two NFL starts.

Rick Mirer was once touted as the next Montana.

The Dolphins, that hadn't won a game all year, beat the undefeated Patriots.

Flukes happen all the time.

BossChief
07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
If Orton is playing I will change the channel but I would stick around to watch Tebow just like I did during the Houston game.

Teblow is nothing more than a flavor of the week for the back of your throat.

That's it.

It wasn't too long ago you were comparing Orton to all kinds of great quarterbacks...same as the Cutler days.

Jay Cutler
Brandon Marshall
Peyton Hillis

That WAS your talent.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Dave Klingler threw 52 touchdown passes one year in college.

Elvis Grbac threw for 4000 yards his last year in KC.

Brandon ****ing LLoyd lead the league in receiving yardage.

Ryan Leaf won his first two NFL starts.

Rick Mirer was once touted as the next Montana.

The Dolphins, that hadn't won a game all year, beat the undefeated Patriots.

Flukes happen all the time.
I suppose you could be right, the Chiefs did make the playoffs last year so flukes definitely can happen.

Okie_Apparition
07-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Cassel threw for that many yards in one half against those mighty Texans

PGM
07-14-2011, 09:31 AM

Damn, I knew Houston's pass D sucked last year, but to allow Tebow to go for 300 on ya ROFL Pathetic.

BossChief
07-14-2011, 04:46 PM
I suppose you could be right, the Chiefs did make the playoffs last year so flukes definitely can happen.

No argument there. They surely could be.

I'll make a bet with you right now that the Chiefs win more games than Denver.

Again.

Name your price.

bowener
07-14-2011, 05:43 PM
Apparently Knowshon is being called out for lack of effort on and off the field. Just saw something on NFLN about it in an interview with Tebow.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2011, 07:19 PM
I saw a dork with a KNOWMO license plate the other day. I lol'd.

VAChief
07-14-2011, 08:08 PM
I saw a dork with a KNOWMO license plate the other day. I lol'd.

Was it one of those short little yellow school buses?

Rams Fan
07-14-2011, 08:31 PM

Dude, Tebow had his 300 yard passing game against one of, if not the, worst defenses in the league.

I'd venture to say Bill Volek could have done the same thing vs that D.

Oh, and thank you for McDaniels making terrible personnel decisions in Denver. We're going to like having him in St. Louis as the Rams OC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Was it one of those short little yellow school buses?

No, but the asshole didn't use his signal to indicate a turn.

Frankie
07-14-2011, 11:07 PM
I'd venture to say Bill Volek could have done the same thing vs that D.

My late grandma could do it. Even with emphasis on "late."

Von Dumbass
07-14-2011, 11:27 PM
No argument there. They surely could be.

I'll make a bet with you right now that the Chiefs win more games than Denver.

Again.

Name your price.

No predictions until after I watch the preseason.