PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket question

baitism
12-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I had a friend give me two tickets for tomorrow that were leftover from what his dad's business gets. Unfortunately, they are not together. Would the ticket office be able to give me equal value tickets together, or will I not be able to because it is "sold out?" Either way, I am sure there are open seats in the upper level we could sit at.

Bowser
12-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Hell, you could probably find a couple of empties side by side downstairs. Just don't be too greedy looking way down low.

DaFace
12-04-2010, 08:23 PM
I had a friend give me two tickets for tomorrow that were leftover from what his dad's business gets. Unfortunately, they are not together. Would the ticket office be able to give me equal value tickets together, or will I not be able to because it is "sold out?" Either way, I am sure there are open seats in the upper level we could sit at.

I don't really have any idea, but I'd strongly suspect that the ticket office would do absolutely nothing for you. Two seats together are more valuable than singles, and they'll sell seats well beyond the start of the game. Your best bet is probably going to your seats to start the game and looking for a couple of empties together that you could move into.

Phobia
12-04-2010, 10:42 PM
No, absolutely not. Find some seats together later.