PDA

View Full Version : Life First Post Repeats

GloryDayz
12-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?

kstater
12-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?

Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?.

Gonzo
12-04-2010, 07:16 PM

:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Pawnmower
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5707/firstposts.jpg

Douche Baggins
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/6xuq7o.jpg

Bowser
12-04-2010, 07:22 PM
YOUR WHORE MOUTH. SHUT IT.

salame
12-04-2010, 07:23 PM

icwutudidthar

Tylerthigpen!1!
12-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Pretty sure you can change your settings so you don't see it.

GloryDayz
12-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Pretty sure you can change your settings so you don't see it.

Do tell.....????

Bugeater
12-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?Not a new topic, but may I respectfully request that the first posts not be repeated unless a mod sees the need? I think it's relevant a mere 1% of the time. Please?

kstater
12-04-2010, 08:01 PM
BTW, does anyone know WTF the OP is talking about?

Bugeater
12-04-2010, 08:03 PM
BTW, does anyone know WTF the OP is talking about?
I think he means when you click to another page the OP still shows.

Pawnmower
12-04-2010, 08:04 PM

yah.

kstater
12-04-2010, 08:04 PM

LMAO This proves that people will bitch about anything. That never even crossed my mind.

Bugeater
12-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Not a new thing, but I respectfully request that can first-time unless that cannot be guarded by Ministry of Defence posts of need? I think that it was just 1 per cent of relevant time. Please?

Bowser
12-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Not a new thing, but I respectfully request that can first-time unless that cannot be guarded by Ministry of Defence posts of need? I think that it was just 1 per cent of relevant time. Please?

I need Donger here to translate this.

GloryDayz
12-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Wow, I'm not sure if all of this means "yes" or "no"!!!

DaFace
12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Wow, I'm not sure if all of this means "yes" or "no"!!!

No, it's not a new topic. No, there's no way for you to change it yourself. No, it's not going to change.

Tylerthigpen!1!
12-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Do tell.....????

Just kidding. I could have sworn it was possible. I only find in annoying when the op is ridiculously long.