PDA

View Full Version : Life Just

Shogun
12-05-2010, 01:02 AM
ate at Ruth's Chris on the Plaza.

Wow. That was worth every penny.

I am passing out soon i just thought I would share that.

Chocolate Hog
12-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Don't forget to let Saul give your coat to you on the way out.

LiveSteam
12-05-2010, 01:10 AM
I want some IMO's pizza

Jenson71
12-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I've heard legends, but have no knowledge of their truth. Is it really $100 a plate? And how big are the portions? What's the atmosphere like? Do you get free bread when you sit down? How was the meat?

Shogun
12-05-2010, 01:24 AM
I've heard legends, but have no knowledge of their truth. Is it really $100 a plate? And how big are the portions? What's the atmosphere like? Do you get free bread when you sit down? How was the meat?

No I don't think anything on the menu was even close to $100. Sides are really decently priced, Like $8.50-$10.00 some over. The Entrees are the bulk of the meal. Ranging anywhere from $25-$60. Tonight I had to start, Cut Tomato and Onion topped with Bleu Cheese and vinegrette, it was fucking stellar. For my Entree I had Garlic stuffed Chicken breast that was the best thing I've eaten in my entire life. I shit you not, this thing tasted like gold. and a Loaded baked potato with cheese, it was perfect. My brother had the Filet, its decent sized, but also the best steak ive ever tasted in my life, you dont use A-1 or Heinz, you don't need it. You do get free bread when you sit down and the butter was superb also. Meat is tender and juicy and just perfect. The atmosphere .. the best way to explain is You want to dress nice, not like a suit or anything but slacks or nice jeans and a nice dress shirt, like a button up. Friendly environment and waiters were great as was the Valet. I would highly recommend going at least once.

Frazod
12-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Had a wonderful horseradish-crusted bacon-wrapped filet mignon at Wildfire in Schaumburg tonight. Perhaps a hair below Ruth's Chris in overall quality, but damn it was good. Yum-yum. :thumb:

Shogun
12-05-2010, 01:30 AM
Appetizers were also amazing. had from Fried Keilbasa (sp?) and Seared Tuna

-King-
12-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Nice descriptive title there.

Shogun
12-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Nice descriptive title there.

I was fairly drunk earlier, I probably could have been more descriptive. Apologies.

tyton75
12-05-2010, 07:34 AM
I ate at Ruth Chris on the plaza about a month ago and it was NOT good.. had the shits for 3 days

Over-Head
12-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I got home late and made KD :(

Scorp
12-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I ate at Ruth Chris on the plaza about a month ago and it was NOT good.. had the shits for 3 days

ewwwwwwww..........shitty. :drool:

JOhn
12-05-2010, 07:43 AM
because

threebag02
12-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Use to eat at the one in Seattle all the time when I lived up there.

ChiefButthurt
12-05-2010, 08:38 AM
No I don't think anything on the menu was even close to $100. Sides are really decently priced, Like $8.50-$10.00 some over. The Entrees are the bulk of the meal. Ranging anywhere from $25-$60. Tonight I had to start, Cut Tomato and Onion topped with Bleu Cheese and vinegrette, it was ****ing stellar. For my Entree I had Garlic stuffed Chicken breast that was the best thing I've eaten in my entire life. I shit you not, this thing tasted like gold. and a Loaded baked potato with cheese, it was perfect. My brother had the Filet, its decent sized, but also the best steak ive ever tasted in my life, you dont use A-1 or Heinz, you don't need it. You do get free bread when you sit down and the butter was superb also. Meat is tender and juicy and just perfect. The atmosphere .. the best way to explain is You want to dress nice, not like a suit or anything but slacks or nice jeans and a nice dress shirt, like a button up. Friendly environment and waiters were great as was the Valet. I would highly recommend going at least once.

No chick? Lame.