PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Remember Chargers obliterated the Broncos last week!

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Chiefs are showing they have a ways to go before they can challenge San Diego for the Division. We shouldn't be up just 7 to this team. :shake:

Zaiko
12-05-2010, 01:05 PM
We're still ahead of sandy eggo, and we beat them once. gtfo

SNR
12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Maybe the Chargers will shart their pants against the Raiders today

beer bacon
12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Teams don't play at the same level every week. Just because we struggle one week doesn't mean we will struggle the next.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
We are sitting in the lead yet we have a while before we can "challenge" SD for the division.

lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Brilliant deduction.

doomy3
12-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Go fuck yourself, douche.

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
correction we shouldn't be up only 4 pts to this team. We have a ways to go before we are considered the best team in the AFC West.

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
correction we shouldn't be up only 4 pts to this team. We have a ways to go before we are considered the best team in the AFC West.

I'll take the win though. :thumb:

Chiefshrink
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM
I'll take the win though. :thumb:

If we win:rolleyes: I smell an ugly loss coming on if we don't get our manure together. :rolleyes:

Otter
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Dude, go suck a dick.

You're logic is flawed, you're fat and your breath stinks.

Oh Snap
12-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Are we not 7-4? Are we not leading the division in wins? stfu OP.

Over-Head
12-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Maybe the Chargers will shart their pants against the Raiders todayone can only hope

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Ugly Ugly win. But we are 8-4 and will have a hands full in San Diego. Going to the game next week. Hope we see a better team show up next week than what we saw today.

CoMoChief
12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Chiefs are showing they have a ways to go before they can challenge San Diego for the Division. We shouldn't be up just 7 to this team. :shake:

we beat SD remember?

what you probably meant to say is that SD is playing better football than the Chiefs are right now. You could probably argue that SD is playing better football than anyone in the NFL right now.

But they still have to win this afternoon. We're still 1 game up.

Zaiko
Ugly Ugly win. But we are 8-4 and will have a hands full in San Diego. Going to the game next week. Hope we see a better team show up next week than what we saw today.

we win fuck off

eazyb81

Better than a beautiful loss you sandy vag.

JD10367
12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
-1 Eat a bag of dicks.

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Chiefs beat the Browns, who beat the Pats, so therefore the Chiefs are better than the Pats.

Otter
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Chiefs beat the Browns, who beat the Pats, so therefore the Chiefs are better than the Pats.

This also means that Colt McCoy is better than Tom Brady. A rookie better than Tom Brady. Why isn't anyone reporting this?

Wow, Chiefsplanet is the only place you're privy to these insider secrets.

Smed1065
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Dude, go suck a dick.

You're logic is flawed, you're fat and your breath stinks.

/over.......

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Hey.

Great thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Oh noez we're gonna fall in the BCS standings!

mnchiefsguy
12-05-2010, 02:23 PM
A win is a win.....we are still one step closer to where we want to go...so why don't you just shut up and enjoy the ride!

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
we beat SD remember?

what you probably meant to say is that SD is playing better football than the Chiefs are right now. You could probably argue that SD is playing better football than anyone in the NFL right now.

But they still have to win this afternoon. We're still 1 game up.

No question we are one game up, but this does not impress me. I irritate many folks on this board mainly b/c I focus on the truth. Most folks here have very sensitive egos. Every one knows that San Diego is the better team no matter what the records say. Chiefs showed today that they have more work to do before they become a very good team. We need another offseason of free agency moves and another good draft. We are headed in the right direction and a lot of young developing talent on our team and have good management/coaching in place. The future looks bright. We normally lose games like this when we make so many mental mistakes during a game.

I live in San Diego so I'm excited to see the Chiefs next week in person. SD Fans are kind of ambivalent towards their team given that they may lose the franchise to LA in a couple of years. It would be an all time franchise win for the Chiefs to come to San Diego and win. Being there in person would be awesome Holiday gift!

tk13
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Each week is a different animal. Especially in a season like this one.

AdamAndrew
12-05-2010, 02:27 PM
We'll need to be very physical with the Chargers for a win.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 02:31 PM
It would be an all time franchise win for the Chiefs to come to San Diego and win.

It wouldn't be.

Spott
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Those same Chargers that blew out Denver are getting beat at home by Oakland.

Psyko Tek
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
We are sitting in the lead yet we have a while before we can "challenge" SD for the division.

lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

QTF
I think we have given notice
we want the west back

LaChapelle
12-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Carl Peterson let Mike Solari give him hand jobs

The Bad Guy
12-05-2010, 02:33 PM
You should get punched in the face repeatedly until you are unconscious.

Otter
12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
No question we are one game up, but this does not impress me. I irritate many folks on this board mainly b/c I focus on the truth. Most folks here have very sensitive egos. Every one knows that San Diego is the better team no matter what the records say. Chiefs showed today that they have more work to do before they become a very good team. We need another offseason of free agency moves and another good draft. We are headed in the right direction and a lot of young developing talent on our team and have good management/coaching in place. The future looks bright. We normally lose games like this when we make so many mental mistakes during a game.

I live in San Diego so I'm excited to see the Chiefs next week in person. SD Fans are kind of ambivalent towards their team given that they may lose the franchise to LA in a couple of years. It would be an all time franchise win for the Chiefs to come to San Diego and win. Being there in person would be awesome Holiday gift!

No, you piss people off because you focus on what you think is the truth and your a turd in the punchbowl.

You're taking your interpretation of the Chiefs from this one game and not only applying it to the overall standings but the Chargers as well. What about the previous two where they looked almost flawless? Where does that fit in your equation?

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you don't look back at a fool in the mirror but you're wrong.

Now, I'm done with this shit for today.

LaChapelle
12-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Raiders 14
Chargers 0

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
No, you piss people off because you focus on what you think is the truth and your a turd in the punchbowl.

You're taking your interpretation of the Chiefs from this one game and not only applying it to the overall standings but the Chargers as well. What about the previous two where they looked almost flawless? Where does that fit in your equation?

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you don't look back at a fool in the mirror but you're wrong.

Otter nails it.

1963 was a lot happier when we were losing 38-37 under DV because he is idiot who is only good at making threads chock full of faggotry.

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 02:47 PM

So you saying that San Diego is not the better team?

The Bad Guy
12-05-2010, 02:50 PM

I'm amazed you can turn a computer on.

Why is San Diego the better team? Because the media blows them?

chiefsfan1963

So nothing I said here has no merit Chiefs are by far the best team in the Division? :shake:

CupidStunt
It was a reasonably disappointing game, mostly due to 100% self-inflicted mistakes, but every game is different.

Remember, the Chargers lost to a Seahawks team which KC completely buttfugged last week.

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:53 PM
So nothing I said here has no merit Chiefs are by far the best team in the Division? :shake:

Oh, jesus.

"By far".

Even if he was saying that teh Chiefs are a better team, where the hell do you get "by far"?

That's what they are getting at.

You're a dumbass who can't see past Dick you've been sucking for years.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM

It goes from...

The Chiefs are not ready to challenge SD for the AFC West.

To this above.

You are a clown. The only bad thing about the Chiefs playing so well if that you are around and haven't made a thread jumping off the band wagon like last year.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 02:59 PM

Let me warn you. There is defense being played in the video below. I know DV guys don't know or like the idea of that.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/65jgFJvs0HM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/65jgFJvs0HM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-I0TWjRQCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-I0TWjRQCE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

JD10367
12-05-2010, 03:00 PM

I think Cincy beat the Ravens, and everyone beats Cincy, so the Ravens are the worst team in the league.

The Cowboys are up 17-0 over the Colts right now, so Campbell is clearly a better QB than Peyton.

Jack
12-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Otter nails it.

1963 was a lot happier when we were losing 38-37 under DV because he is idiot who is only good at making threads chock full of pillowbiterry.

I remember those games in '63. They were classic!

:p

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Raiders are marching right now.

CoMoChief
12-05-2010, 03:04 PM

Well hey, if it doesn't impress you then.......

You must start a thread proving your stupidity?

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Touchdown Oakland.

21-3 over SD right now.

Someday KC will deserve to be on the same field as SD.

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Cool story, brah.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
This is such a useless thread. You can't compare 2 different teams vs 1 team. Completely different match ups. Different style offenses... Just plain ignorant.

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2010, 04:28 PM
This is such a useless thread. You can't compare 2 different teams vs 1 team. Completely different match ups. Different style offenses... Just plain ignorant.Missouri>Oklahoma>Nebraska>Missouri

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 05:04 PM
after watching Raiders just own the Chargers today, I'm looking forward to going to next weeks game when I get to see them play in person for the first time in a long while. It will be a hell of a Christmas present if we win next week.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
after watching Raiders just own the Chargers today, I'm looking forward to going to next weeks game when I get to see them play in person for the first time in a long while. It will be a hell of a Christmas present if we win next week.

But but but... Oakland beat us aswell. The Chiefs still have no shot because the Chargers beat up the Broncos and we got blown away against Denver and barely won the second game. You should sell your tickets and save yourself the embarassment of leaving a dominating Chargers win in a Chiefs jersey.

chiefsfan1963
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
But but but... Oakland beat us aswell. The Chiefs still have no shot because the Chargers beat up the Broncos and we got blown away against Denver and barely won the second game. You should sell your tickets and save yourself the embarassment of leaving a dominating Chargers win in a Chiefs jersey.

I'll take that chance given what I saw today. Unbelievable after dominating the Colts and the Broncos to get their asses kicked at their stadium knowing that they had to win this game to keep pace with the chiefs.