PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Barry Richardson

Pages : [1] 2

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Dude sucks. He was the main reason the offense went into the toilet today. Couldn't run block, couldn't pass block. Got his ass whipped 1 on 1 all day.

Rudy lost the toss
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Got a good push on the coach though

KCrockaholic
He was a dumbass today. The main reason we didn't score at the 2 yardline.

RustShack
Lol

Micjones
Kid made a huge mistake shoving a coach after he committed a penalty.
He had a bad day today, but I'm not willing to give up on him yet.

eazyb81
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
What a f'n braindead dolt for shoving the coach. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut.

RustShack

Oh really? I thought we did score, except it was called back because of Moeaki. Or did Richardson tell Moeaki to do that?

milkman

Are we forgetting the illegal formation by Moeaki that nullified a TD there?

LiL stumppy
he hasnt played that bad all year.. people have bad games,

1 player doesn;t make a whole O bad.

unless your the QB

-King-
He played the most terrible game I've ever seen by a Chiefs player this year. Yes..including Cassel.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 02:12 PM

It's not just about that play. He got whupped 1 on 1 by the guy that tackled McCluster and caused the fumble. Then the false starts and getting beat by Haggans all day..........he was garbage 100%.

Wreckloose
Need a gif of the coach shove.

CoMoChief
You posted this multiple times already in the official game thread, now you started another thread about this very same issue?

He had a bad game. It happens. He's a serviceable RT. Hopefully you're not one of them that wants to spend a 1st rounder on OL next years draft.

Dante84
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Like I said guys.... how many parents did he have growing up?

CoMoChief
What a f'n braindead dolt for shoving the coach. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut.

He's not getting cut. He may not start next weekend....sadly that means O'Failagain would take his spot.

Chocolate Hog
Richardson has really improved overall this season not so sure he shouldn't be suspended for pushing a coach though.

milkman
Kid made a huge mistake shoving a coach after he committed a penalty.
He had a bad day today, but I'm not willing to give up on him yet.

BRich's motivation and desire were the biggest questions fir him coming into the NFL.

That emotion is a good thing.

And really, I'd get pissed too, especially when Moeaki's miscue was far more damaging and he wasn't pulled.

TheGuardian
You posted this multiple times already in the official game thread, now you started another thread about this very same issue?

He had a bad game. It happens. He's a serviceable RT. Hopefully you're not one of them that wants to spend a 1st rounder on OL next years draft.

I'll start a thread about it because he was the main reason the offense sputtered all day. If you don't like it, don't post in it.

Second, you can find a good right tackle in the later rounds, so no.

SNR
He was good in the 1st quarter and then lost his cool the rest of the game.

The coaches might take some stupid disciplinary action against him, and I wouldn't blame them. But he should be starting next week @ SD. He's better than O'Seamusmurphy

LiL stumppy
12-05-2010, 02:14 PM

Should have known

eazyb81
12-05-2010, 02:15 PM
He's not getting cut. He may not start next weekend....sadly that means O'Failagain would take his spot.

Well now we know for a fact he's getting cut.

Chiefs Rool
12-05-2010, 02:15 PM
cut him after the season. The last thing we need is OCallaghan in there

Fritz88
12-05-2010, 02:16 PM
He really did have some seriously good blocks. He also had some brainfarts as well. But many players committed penalties today.

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:16 PM
It's not just about that play. He got whupped 1 on 1 by the guy that tackled McCluster and caused the fumble. Then the false starts and getting beat by Haggans all day..........he was garbage 100%.

The post I quoted blamed Richardson specifically for not scoring from the two yard line.

That's just wrong.

BRich had a bad day, no question, but that miscue in that situation wasn't the only reason we didn't score.

That miscue, in fact doesn't exist, if Moeaki didn't have his head up his ass the play immediately before that.

BigMeatballDave
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Are we forgetting the illegal formation by Moeaki that nullified a TD there?Yep. Also, on that penalty, I would expect Cassel to recognize that and instruct him where to line up.

mnchiefsguy
Not ready to give up on him...but after he pushed that coach, he needs to be on a short leash.

the Talking Can

:LOL:

Otter
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
anyone know what coach that was? he deserves to be fined in the ass for that bullshit

petegz28
Chew hsi ass out. Work his ass off in practice. Fine him. But he starts next week.

cabletech94

rather have barry than o'hannigan anyday.

face it, big bear just had a rough patch and snapped at a coach that was jawwing in his ear.

real emotion out there. just needs to contain/harness/whatever better.

the Talking Can
Albert played great today, fyi....

milkman
anyone know what coach that was? he deserves to be fined in the ass for that bullshit

Steve Hoffman, I believe.

Buehler445
He shoved the coach? Wow. I'll have to see if I can find a YouTube. I'm on the road and had to listen. Mitch and Len must have missed it.
Posted via Mobile Device

KChiefs1
12-05-2010, 02:19 PM
A suspect a HUGE fine is coming....

Reaper16
12-05-2010, 02:19 PM
BRich's motivation and desire were the biggest questions fir him coming into the NFL.

And really, I'd get pissed too, especially when Moeaki's miscue was far more damaging and he wasn't pulled.
This

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
The post I quoted blamed Richardson specifically for not scoring from the two yard line.

That's just wrong.

BRich had a bad day, no question, but that miscue in that situation wasn't the only reason we didn't score.

That miscue, in fact doesn't exist, if Moeaki didn't have his head up his ass the play immediately before that.

I didn't blame him for us not scoring there, but he became a distraction after that rather than settling down and getting his shit together. Emotion is good sometimes, not in this instance AT ALL. Period. When you are fucking up like he had been you need to pull your head out of your ass and get it back together. Not go flying off the handle.

He is still a young guy but I don't know if he's the answer at RT. He gets worked badly in some guys, like today.

KCUnited
Guy has had some critical penalties, not just this game. I like his potential but if you've ever heard this guy interview you know he's "Green Mile" and that concerns me. Dumbasses will always do dumbass shit.

cabletech94
A suspect a HUGE fine is coming....

coach deserves it more imho.

Marcellus
Richardson played as bad as you can play for the most part.

He played poorly against Denver last game as well. Not sure what the deal is.

He will likely be inactive next week and may well should be.

Moeaki made 1 mistake BR made about 4 or 5.

grandllama
12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Chew hsi ass out. Work his ass off in practice. Fine him. But he starts next week.

This. It can't go unpunished, but you shouldn't punish emotion and fire by benching the exact kind of attitude you want on the field.

KCrockaholic
12-05-2010, 02:22 PM

That's why I said "main" reason. He was. Moeaki was part of it, but that drive is Richardson's fault.

GoHuge
12-05-2010, 02:24 PM
He played the most terrible game I've ever seen by a Chiefs player this year. Yes..including Cassel.Well he's not as bad as the likes of (I-65) aka Jordan Black which were part of the "core" of our stellar offensive line just a few years back. With that said though..........yeah he had a tough one today.

Dante84
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Dude, I don't give a fuck how valuable he is.

You don't push a coach with two hands and say "get the fuck off me"

Rudy lost the toss
12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Guy has had some critical penalties, not just this game. I like his potential but if you've ever heard this guy interview you know he's "Green Mile" and that concerns me. Dumbasses will always do dumbass shit.

FWIW, Richardson was a very good student at Clemson

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:28 PM
That's why I said "main" reason. He was. Moeaki was part of it, but that drive is Richardson's fault.

The "main" reason we didn't score is because Moeaki got called for a stupid penalty that took a TD off the board.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Dude sucks. He was the main reason the offense went into the toilet today. Couldn't run block, couldn't pass block. Got his ass whipped 1 on 1 all day.

NO NO NO. Our line is JUST FINE, and I'm a fucking moron for suggesting we might want to make some upgrades.

And I hope the team fines his ass for shoving a coach.

The Bad Guy
Richardson has been good, but when someone crosses his face inside, he's fucked.

BWillie
He should be suspended. You don't push your coach and get away w/ it. They shouldn't have even let him back in the game. Terrible.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM
NO NO NO. Our line is JUST FINE, and I'm a ****ing moron for suggesting we might want to make some upgrades.

And I hope the team fines his ass for shoving a coach.

The shoving coach shit is unacceptbale. Everyone keeps bringing up the Moeaki thing. This isn't about that play, this is about his WHOLE game today. The getting destroyed by a scrub who crossed his face and went all the way across the line to tackle McCluster was just busch league shit.

Lzen
12-05-2010, 02:32 PM

I agree, he was garbage AFTER the melt down. I think he needs to sit next week. Haley has to punish him some how. There is no place on this team for that BS.

KCUnited
12-05-2010, 02:36 PM
FWIW, Richardson was a very good student at Clemson

Every high school in KCMO has a valedictorian.

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:40 PM
The shoving coach shit is unacceptbale. Everyone keeps bringing up the Moeaki thing. This isn't about that play, this is about his WHOLE game today. The getting destroyed by a scrub who crossed his face and went all the way across the line to tackle McCluster was just busch league shit.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not addressing the thread?

I am a addressing a single ****ing post within the thread.

Lzen
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM

You were never good at debate, eh?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 02:56 PM
LMAO

The Chiefs have a Top 5 offense with Richardson starting every game, yet he "sucks".

LMAO

The dude had a few bad plays. Big deal. He wasn't the reason the Chiefs didn't score on the goal line. First off, Haggans broke the double team on one play, Moeaki didn't line up properly (Cassel should have caught that) and the Chiefs got their shit pushed in on 4th down while Richardson was on the sidelines.

And as Milk pointed out, it was nice to see the fire in his play, something that's he's been accused of lacking.

Richardson is fine. JFC.

CoMoChief
12-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Well now we know for a fact he's getting cut.

really? is that the best you got? lame:spock:

cabletech94
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
LMAO

The Chiefs have a Top 5 offense with Richardson starting every game, yet he "sucks".

LMAO

The dude had a few bad plays. Big deal. He wasn't the reason the Chiefs didn't score on the goal line. First off, Haggans broke the double team on one play, Moeaki didn't line up properly (Cassel should have caught that) and the Chiefs got their shit pushed in on 4th down while Richardson was on the sidelines.

And as Milk pointed out, it was nice to see the fire in his play, something that's he's been accused of lacking.

Richardson is fine. JFC.

great post.
agree with everything.
100 %.

CoMoChief
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
LMAO

LMAO

Richardson is fine. JFC.

LOL Gotta love the amount of collective stupidity in a Guardian thread.

milkman
12-05-2010, 02:59 PM
LMAO

LMAO

Richardson is fine. JFC.

I don't think it's even a question that he had a bad game overall, but it;s really amazing the reaction that one bad game gets around here.

He's been solid throughout the season, with a couple of brainfarts along the way.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 03:01 PM
He's been solid throughout the season, with a couple of brainfarts along the way.

Which should be expected for a third year player starting every game in a season for the first time.

People were complaining last week when he had a few difficult downs lining up on the left side, something he hasn't done for a full game in his entire career.

It's comical.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 03:03 PM

It was a costly, bone-headed rook mistake, but better to get it out of the way today, now, and get the win.
If Cassel is our guy, then he needs more time back there and that's all there is to it. I believe he's reached a point where he won't LOSE games for us, but we need to give him whatever we can to get the overall production up, get points on the board, and keep that FAT, FUCKING IRISH PIG from calling bubble screens eleventy billion times per game.

Seriously, "Bubbles" is starting to piss me the fuck off.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:04 PM

KCMO School District; Slappin' intellectual property for 100 years! (Just like Clemson)

Pushead2
dude had a bad game, acted in a bad manner. It'll be dealt with internally. Moving along til next week...... Rebound.

SNR
LMAO

LMAO

Richardson is fine. JFC.Exactly. People forget that Richardson had a good 1st quarter and a meh 2nd quarter. Clearly he lost his cool and wasn't in any position to play well the rest of the game.

He's by far our best man for the RT job, and I hope the coaches only fine him instead of suspend him.

DRU
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
The thing that pissed me off about the play is not that he had a penalty, but that when he came off the field all hot headed, pushing people, including the coach, then walked all the way down the other end of the bench to be all by himself.

Meanwhile, we're about to go for it on 4th down and the coaches wanted him back in the game on that play. A coach had to sprint from one end of the bench all the way to the other end to tell his dumb ass to get back in the game but then it was too late and they just went with it. Of course, we all know what wound up happening there.

That entire series of events was just messed up in my opinion. It was a big moment in the game, we had a guy causing distractions on the sidelines, didn't have the personnel in the game that we wanted, didn't call a timeout to calm things down, but rather just shit on ourselves all around.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
It was a costly, bone-headed rook mistake, but better to get it out of the way today, now, and get the win.
If Cassel is our guy, then he needs more time back there and that's all there is to it. I believe he's reached a point where he won't LOSE games for us, but we need to give him whatever we can to get the overall production up, get points on the board, and keep that FAT, FUCKING IRISH PIG from calling bubble screens eleventy billion times per game.

Seriously, "Bubbles" is starting to piss me the fuck off.

So long as they are gaining 3-5 yards a pop, I have no issue with them.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:08 PM
The thing that pissed me off about the play is not that he had a penalty, but that when he came off the field all hot headed, pushing people, including the coach, then walked all the way down the other end of the bench to be all by himself.

Meanwhile, we're about to go for it on 4th down and the coaches wanted him back in the game on that play. A coach had to sprint from one end of the bench all the way to the other end to tell his dumb ass to get back in the game but then it was too late and they just went with it. Of course, we all know what wound up happening there.

That entire series of events was just messed up in my opinion. It was a big moment in the game, we had a guy causing distractions on the sidelines, didn't have the personnel in the game that we wanted, didn't call a timeout to calm things down, but rather just shit on ourselves all around.

I think you misunderstood what was happening there.
He was running on the field for a FG try, and the ST coach pulled him back because they were going for it.

Extra Point
12-05-2010, 03:09 PM
dude had a bad game, acted in a bad manner. It'll be dealt with internally. Moving along til next week...... Rebound.

THIS!!! From the deepest hip pocket!

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 03:09 PM
I thought it was interesting that they pulled him out when Moeaki made the same mistake on the previous play and didn't get called out for it.

Having said that, it's fine to treat different players differently, and my assumption is that the coaches have been on Richardson to not make mental mistakes, and this is their way of reinforcing it. I'm glad it made him mad to come out of the game, which is a good sign, and I'm glad he was mad since he'll remember it and not make the same mistake next time.

As for Moeaki, he screwed up but it was an anomaly and they know he's nails. So they probably know that he doesn't need reinforcement of the message.

HemiEd
12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
I'll start a thread about it because he was the main reason the offense sputtered all day. If you don't like it, don't post in it.

It was my observation that the offense sucked today, because Cassel returned to his previous form. He sucked most of the game, putting balls in the wrong places, overthrowing receivers.

KCFTW
12-05-2010, 03:12 PM
He needs to be disciplined big time for shoving the coach.

I'd would give him one more chance.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
He needs to be disciplined big time for shoving the coach.

I'd would give him one more chance.

One more chance? What does that mean?

SNR
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
One more chance? What does that mean?Fine him and move on. Maybe have a little meeting with him and explain how important it is to not freak out like that in a division game when the playoffs are on the line.

TrickyNicky
12-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Does any other winning team pull their starting o-lineman for a play whenever they fuck up?

It definitely seems like he is the only starter on the line who has to worry about this.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Does any other winning team pull their starting o-lineman for a play whenever they fuck up?

It definitely seems like he is the only starter on the line who has to worry about this.

Yeah, I think it's bullshit, especially since his backup is O'Failagain.

KC Tattoo
Cassel had all day to pass the ball on most downs. B Richardson played ok for that aspect but, he had a melt down. It will be corrected this week I'm sure, and he will have a lesson learned.

Players have to be accounted for on stuff like that.

I was upset at the time it happened, even said "Cut his Ass!!" But I still like B Richardson and he has done a good job this season. I want him to be a Chief and just get over it ASAP & hope he doesn't do it again.

the Talking Can
Does any other winning team pull their starting o-lineman for a play whenever they **** up?

because he is prone to mental mistakes

he had a penalty in the first half that cost us a drive

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 03:39 PM
LMAO

LMAO

Richardson is fine. JFC.

Those few bad plays were very significant. I'm not a thread starter, but his play was bad enough for me to make one. He got abused quite a bit today.

And that "fire" was misplaced. That's the wrong kind of fire at that time. When you are getting beat like a dirty rug the last thing you need to do is go ape shit and freak out, losing your composure.

I don't know why some of you have such a hard on for the guy.

MahiMike
12-05-2010, 03:39 PM

Say whuh?

notorious
12-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Why did he lash out against the coaches?

That was retarded.

MahiMike
12-05-2010, 03:41 PM

I swear I couldn't see Moeaki move on that play. I'll blame Haley as much as anyone for not kicking FG there.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I swear I couldn't see Moeaki move on that play. I'll blame Haley as much as anyone for not kicking FG there.

He was called for lining up in the backfield.

kysirsoze
12-05-2010, 03:45 PM
LMAO

LMAO

Richardson is fine. JFC.

I mostly agree, but Richardson's blame extends beyond the false start. If he hadn't blown up and moved all the way down the sideline, he would have been in on the fourth down play. (They tried to get him in but didn't have time because he was so far away.) Instead O'Callaghan was in there and got trampled.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:48 PM
He was running on the field for a FG try, and the ST coach pulled him back because they were going for it.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 03:49 PM
He was good in the 1st quarter and then lost his cool the rest of the game.

The coaches might take some stupid disciplinary action against him, and I wouldn't blame them. But he should be starting next week @ SD. He's better than O'Seamusmurphy

This is true. But he has to be punished or he'll set a bad precedent that Haley won't want. He is the better of the two at RT but his future, if still with the Chiefs, is as a solid back-up.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 03:51 PM
I mostly agree, but Richardson's blame extends beyond the false start. If he hadn't blown up and moved all the way down the sideline, he would have been in on the fourth down play. (They tried to get him in but didn't have time because he was so far away.) Instead O'Callaghan was in there and got trampled.

Sully's already covered this

Count Zarth
12-05-2010, 03:51 PM
This is his first year starting. I hope they don't give up on him because of this.

TrickyNicky
12-05-2010, 03:53 PM
because he is prone to mental mistakes

he had a penalty in the first half that cost us a drive

Albert was the penalty goat last year, but he wasn't yanked like that. I don't think it ultimately helps a position so dependent upon repetition and rhythm.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Those few bad plays were very significant. I'm not a thread starter, but his play was bad enough for me to make one. He got abused quite a bit today.

No more "significant" than Moeaki's penalty, yet he stayed on the field.

And that "fire" was misplaced. That's the wrong kind of fire at that time. When you are getting beat like a dirty rug the last thing you need to do is go ape shit and freak out, losing your composure.

I completely disagree.

He was pulled against Denver for O'Failagain because he "supposedly" missed a block. It's fucking bullshit.

If they're going to pull a guy each time he makes a mistake, then Cassel shouldn't even be the QB. It's more Double Standard bullshit at work.

I don't know why some of you have such a hard on for the guy.

Maybe because this is his third year. He was converted from left tackle (where he started for 40 games at Clemson). He's started every game this season for the first time and deserves to be cut a little slack when he makes mistakes.

Oh, and the Chiefs have the number one rushing unit and a Top 5 offense during that time.

Are those enough reasons?

DRU
12-05-2010, 03:56 PM

Could be true but that's not the way I saw it. You really think they'd rather have O'Cal in there instead of Richardson on that 4th down play?

Also, we all hear Haley say all the time those 4th down plays aren't spontaneous. They must have been in 4 down mode which means they would have known who they wanted in when they wanted them in, which further confirms (in my mind) that they wanted him in there on that 4th down play because the coach sprinted all the way down the field to try and get him in there but the rest of the team had already given up on him at that point and ran the play without him.

As I mentioned before, I think a timeout would have been the best thing to do in that situation. We clearly were not in our best mind-set when we ran that play on a number of fronts.

ChiefaRoo
12-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I agree give The guy a break. He is going to get fined for pushing the coach.

Sully
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Could be true but that's not the way I saw it. You really think they'd rather have O'Cal in there instead of Richardson on that 4th down play?

Also, we all hear Haley say all the time those 4th down plays aren't spontaneous. They must have been in 4 down mode which means they would have known who they wanted in when they wanted them in, which further confirms (in my mind) that they wanted him in there on that 4th down play because the coach sprinted all the way down the field to try and get him in there but the rest of the team had already given up on him at that point and ran the play without him.

As I mentioned before, I think a timeout would have been the best thing to do in that situation. We clearly were not in our best mind-set when we ran that play on a number of fronts.

I don't think that if it were a "we dint have time to get him in" scenario, that it'd be the ST coach running after him.

l0rd0s3
12-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Keep arguing about the same things over and over - whats the point?

He got yanked - he lost his cool.

Until you know the guy or know his coach there is no point in arguing whether pulling him out for the play was the right thing to do. :thumb: No worries.

Is it always like this over here?

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
This is his first year starting. I hope they don't give up on him because of this.

He's better than O'FAIL, but DAMN I can sure see the point of yanking his ass when the penalties are piling up. These guys have GOT to fucking learn one way or another. Penalties happen all the time, but you can NOT be bone-heading them and expect to be a consistent winner.

And that fucking pissy-fit just PROVED how right the call was.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
No more "significant" than Moeaki's penalty, yet he stayed on the field.

I completely disagree.

He was pulled against Denver for O'Failagain because he "supposedly" missed a block. It's ****ing bullshit.

If they're going to pull a guy each time he makes a mistake, then Cassel shouldn't even be the QB. It's more Double Standard bullshit at work.

Losing your cool in that situation helps how exactly? Explain it to me. Here's a clue. It doesn't. You ever hear guys talking trash and getting in guys heads? What do you think they act like? Like that. Idiotic. That is the wrong kind of emotion. PEriod.

Maybe because this is his third year. He was converted from left tackle (where he started for 40 games at Clemson). He's started every game this season for the first time and deserves to be cut a little slack when he makes mistakes.

Oh, and the Chiefs have the number one rushing unit and a Top 5 offense during that time.

Are those enough reasons?

I haven't said one thing about the false start (or the two or three he had). It was the WHOLE game today, where he got beat in both the run and pass game by guys that are scrubs. The play where the guy got across his face to cause McCluster to fumble he made a second rate player look like Reggie White in his prime. That shit was beyond atrocious.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think that if it were a "we dint have time to get him in" scenario, that it'd be the ST coach running after him.

So you do think that was the one time this year Haley was NOT in 4 down mode but decided on a whim to go for it? He's been very firm on his stance that he doesn't do that, and has even gone against his gut because he didn't want to change the plan and go on a whim.

That doesn't really seem like the time he'd have chosen to contradict himself.

KCChiefsFan88
12-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Making physical contact with a coach should have automatically sent his ass to the locker room.

Perhaps Richardson should have displayed the same aggressiveness against Haggan that he displayed pushing around an old skinny coach on the sideline.

Sully
12-05-2010, 04:07 PM
So you do think that was the one time this year Haley was NOT in 4 down mode but decided on a whim to go for it? He's been very firm on his stance that he doesn't do that, and has even gone against his gut because he didn't want to change the plan and go on a whim.

That doesn't really seem like the time he'd have chosen to contradict himself.

I think Richardson thought it was going to be a FG.

l0rd0s3
12-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Haley said in post game that they were in 4 down mode.

Richardson was running onto the field when the coach came after him to pull him back. Not sure where the "coach running to get him" came from - that would have had to been after the play if I'm remembering correctly.

Sully
12-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Richardson was running onto the field when the coach came after him to pull him back. Not sure where the "coach running to get him" came from - that would have had to been after the play if I'm remembering correctly.

The TV didnt show a coach running to him prior to him running on the field, but showed Hoffman pulling him off after he was running out.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:13 PM

You apparently weren't at the game. I just re-watched it on the DVR and they missed a LOT of that action.

The coach (I really don't know which one) came running all the way down to field, sprinting, to try and get Richardson onto the field. He got to him and tapped him on the shoulder (he was completely at the end all by himself) and then Richardson started to run onto the field only to see, oh shit, nevermind I can't now.

If Haley confirmed they were in 4 down mode there is absolutely no reason a coach would have been sprinting after Richardson unless they wanted him in there, and Richardson was not headed back towards the field until the coach had gotten to him and told him they needed him in there. Then it was too late.

I really want to make clear that the point I'm trying to make is that the sideline was a mess, that was a big play in the game, and I think Haley should have taken a timeout and let things settle down for a second.

l0rd0s3
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
The TV didnt show a coach running to him prior to him running on the field, but showed Hoffman pulling him off after he was running out.

exactly.

RustShack
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM

ROFL

Sully
12-05-2010, 04:16 PM
You apparently weren't at the game. I'm in 119 right on the 50 yard line and I got a great look at the entire series of events. I just re-watched it on the DVR and they missed a LOT of that action.

The coach (I really don't know which one) came running all the way down to field, sprinting, to try and get Richardson onto the field. He got to him and tapped him on the shoulder (he was completely at the end all by himself) and then Richardson started to run onto the field only to see, oh shit, nevermind I can't now.

If Haley confirmed they were in 4 down mode there is absolutely NO reason a coach would have been sprinting after Richardson unless they wanted him in there, and Richardson was not headed back towards the field until the coach had gotten to him and told him they needed him in there. Then it was too late.

I really want to make clear that the point I'm trying to make is that the sideline was a mess, that was a big play in the game, and I think Haley should have taken a timeout and let things settle down for a second.

Which coach tapped him on the shoulder? I don't recall seeing a coach near him from the TV angle (but may have missed it).
And why would the ST coach be the one of all those coaches to decide there wasn't enough time for the sub and pull him?

l0rd0s3
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
You apparently weren't at the game. I just re-watched it on the DVR and they missed a LOT of that action.

If Haley confirmed they were in 4 down mode there is absolutely no reason a coach would have been sprinting after Richardson unless they wanted him in there, and Richardson was not headed back towards the field until the coach had gotten to him and told him they needed him in there. Then it was too late.

You're right, I wasn't at the game. I'm saying apparently your theory doesn't make sense because the timeline is all wrong.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Which coach tapped him on the shoulder? I don't recall seeing a coach near him from the TV angle (but may have missed it).
And why would the ST coach be the one of all those coaches to decide there wasn't enough time for the sub and pull him?

I'm a born and raised, die-hard Chiefs fan, but I don't know all of the assistant coach's faces and without numbers it's a little tough anyway from the stands. I'm really not sure which coach it was that ran after him.

My view of the Chiefs bench is from behind and Barry came off on the far left side of the bench. That's when the tantrum began and he was pushing and shoving anybody in his way all the way down to the complete opposite side (far right) all by himself.

A coach that was still on the far left began running after him what looked like as fast as he could and he's the one who tapped Barry on the shoulder and pointed towards the field. That's when Barry turned around and started on but then was pulled right back off.

The TV only caught him getting pulled back off. There was a lot more going on before that.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
You're right, I wasn't at the game. I'm saying apparently your theory doesn't make sense because the timeline is all wrong.

How do you figure? 3rd down happened, we didn't make it. Coach sprints after Richardson while the rest of the team is headed onto the field to go for it on 4th. By the time he gets there it's too late. Then we run 4th down.

How exactly does my timeline not make sense?

RustShack
12-05-2010, 04:22 PM

That isn't what happened at all... dumbass.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:24 PM
That isn't what happened at all... dumbass.

LOL. You TV people don't even realize what you're missing.

the Talking Can
Keep arguing about the same things over and over - whats the point?

He got yanked - he lost his cool.

Until you know the guy or know his coach there is no point in arguing whether pulling him out for the play was the right thing to do. :thumb: No worries.

Is it always like this over here?

this is a message board...that's the whole point of this place

god damn noobs

Sully
I'm a born and raised, die-hard Chiefs fan, but I don't know all of the assistant coach's faces and without numbers it's a little tough anyway from the stands. I'm really not sure which coach it was that ran after him.

My view of the Chiefs bench is from behind and Barry came off on the far left side of the bench. That's when the tantrum began and he was pushing and shoving anybody in his way all the way down to the complete opposite side (far right) all by himself.

A coach that was still on the far left began running after him what looked like as fast as he could and he's the one who tapped Barry on the shoulder and pointed towards the field. That's when Barry turned around and started on but then was pulled right back off.

The TV only caught him getting pulled back off. There was a lot more going on before that.

The TV showed him pull his mouthpiece out and immediately put it back in and run to the field. While I think your probably exaggerating how far down the sideline he was, I won't argue it since that wasn't clear on TV.
However, I can't think of a logical reason that the ST coach, standing with other coaches, would be the one to make the decision that an offensive sub wouldn't get on the field quick enough and make the call to pull him, which is the scenario you seem to be pushing.

Sully
12-05-2010, 04:26 PM
How do you figure? 3rd down happened, we didn't make it. Coach sprints after Richardson while the rest of the team is headed onto the field to go for it on 4th. By the time he gets there it's too late. Then we run 4th down.

How exactly does my timeline not make sense?

Why would the "rest of the team be headed out on the field" on a 4th down play?

I think you're confused.

Bearcat
12-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I was going to wait for George's 10 Things, since he'll know best, but DRU is right... I watched it from the other side of the field. I couldn't tell who was who as far as coaches, but Richardson was on the opposite end of the bench, a coach had to run and get him, then Richardson got to about midfield and turned back to the sideline. I'd guess the coach had to go at least 25 yards to grab Richardson.

l0rd0s3
this is a message board...that's the whole point of this place

god damn noobs

Not new, just avoid this place because all (most) of you guys ever do is argue. There are plenty of places online to talk Chiefs where people don't get their diapers in a bunch every 2 minutes. About once a year is a good enough reminder why I don't hang around. peace.

RustShack
LOL. You TV people don't even realize what you're missing.

There were other people running on the field with him at the same time. How would he have been too late and not the others?

kysirsoze
12-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Sully's already covered this

I disagree with his take. It's all specualtion, though.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:33 PM
The TV showed him pull his mouthpiece out and immediately put it back in and run to the field. While I think your probably exaggerating how far down the sideline he was, I won't argue it since that wasn't clear on TV.
However, I can't think of a logical reason that the ST coach, standing with other coaches, would be the one to make the decision that an offensive sub wouldn't get on the field quick enough and make the call to pull him, which is the scenario you seem to be pushing.

Can somebody that was at the game please back me up here? It was probably 20 yard line to 20 yard line that the coach ran after him. MAYBE 30 to 30.

Again, the TV broadcast did not show that series of events correctly. They showed a REPLAY of Barry pushing the coach but did not show the entire tantrum down the sideline and the coach running after him.

As for the exact reason they wound up pulling him back after having ran after him, maybe they thought it was too late, maybe they had decided they didn't want him in there in that state of mind, I don't know.

I say again, the point I'm really trying to push here, and I think anybody that was at the game can attest to this, is that the sideline was a mess at that moment. They looked confused, and many of the coaches and players were worried about Richardson instead of the big 4th down play that was coming up. All I've been trying to say is they should have called a timeout to settle things down rather than go out there and shit on themselves like they did.

I think of this way a little bit, too. Everybody around me in my section saw the same thing I did and were all focused more on Richardson than the actual 3rd and 4th down plays. So were many of the coaches and players. It was a messy sideline and it turned into a messy play at a big time. It all started because of a tantrum.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Why would the "rest of the team be headed out on the field" on a 4th down play?

I think you're confused.

Because they were in 4 down mode and knew they were going for it. Not confused at all. That was my theory when it happened live and Haley confirmed it (that they were in 4 down mode) in the post-game press conference.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I disagree with his take. It's all specualtion, though.

I just deleted this game from both DVR's, so I can't go back and check.

But at the time it occurred, I thought it was Steve Hoffman, the special teams coach that not only got pushed, but that pulled Richardson off the field.

Either way, Haley should have called a timeout to settle his team down, which I said in the game chat.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I was going to wait for George's 10 Things, since he'll know best, but DRU is right... I watched it from the other side of the field. I couldn't tell who was who as far as coaches, but Richardson was on the opposite end of the bench, a coach had to run and get him, then Richardson got to about midfield and turned back to the sideline. I'd guess the coach had to go at least 25 yards to grab Richardson.

Yes, I'm sure George can confirm everything I've said and probably will touch on it in his 10 things post. I'm his section but he's a little closer.

kysirsoze
12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I just deleted this game from both DVR's, so I can't go back and check.

But at the time it occurred, I thought it was Steve Hoffman, the special teams coach that not only got pushed, but that pulled Richardson off the field.

Either way, Haley should have called a timeout to settle his team down, which I said in the game chat.

Definitely agree with that. Way too much confusion for a 4th down try.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:36 PM
There were other people running on the field with him at the same time. How would he have been too late and not the others?

Once again, because the rest of the offense (and the entire team for that matter) was down at that end of the field. In order for Richardson to have made it he'd have had to run from the opposite side of the field (where he ended up all by himself after his tantrum) so they gave up on him.

Sully
12-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Because they were in 4 down mode and knew they were going for it. Not confused at all. That was my theory when it happened live and Haley confirmed it (that they were in 4 down mode) in the post-game press conference.

Why were they "headed onto the field" if they were already out there for the third down?

Bearcat
12-05-2010, 04:40 PM

Richardson got pulled back at like midfield, and all the other players were down around the 25-30.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Why were they "headed onto the field" if they were already out there for the third down?

Man, I guess I have to be extremely literal around here. I don't mean that as if every single player was standing on the sideline and had to run back onto the field. There were players everywhere...on that end of the field...where the action was going on. Richardson's tantrum put him all the way on the opposite side of the field quite a ways away from the game action, the team, the coaches, etc. So while the rest of the team was getting ready to run their play (or headed back onto the field) Richardson was too far away to be useful.

Brock
12-05-2010, 04:42 PM

It was.

Bearcat
12-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Can somebody that was at the game please back me up here? It was probably 20 yard line to 20 yard line that the coach ran after him. MAYBE 30 to 30.

Again, the TV broadcast did not show that series of events correctly. They showed a REPLAY of Barry pushing the coach but did not show the entire tantrum down the sideline and the coach running after him.

As for the exact reason they wound up pulling him back after having ran after him, maybe they thought it was too late, maybe they had decided they didn't want him in there in that state of mind, I don't know.

I say again, the point I'm really trying to push here, and I think anybody that was at the game can attest to this, is that the sideline was a mess at that moment. They looked confused, and many of the coaches and players were worried about Richardson instead of the big 4th down play that was coming up. All I've been trying to say is they should have called a timeout to settle things down rather than go out there and shit on themselves like they did.

I think of this way a little bit, too. Everybody around me in my section saw the same thing I did and were all focused more on Richardson than the actual 3rd and 4th down plays. So were many of the coaches and players. It was a messy sideline and it turned into a messy play at a big time. It all started because of a tantrum.

Not sure how far down the coaches were since I was looking across the field and was on the opposite 15, but Richardson was down quite a ways... at least the opposite 35 or 30.

It was a clusterfuck... hell, we were more interested with everything happening on the sidelines, and we were across the field.

GloryDayz
12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Stuff happens, and no coach should feel like it's a good idea to touch a VERY angry player. I'm not sure that's ever going to end well. And with as pissed as he was, they moght have wanted to keep a 10 yard buffer.

veist
12-05-2010, 04:54 PM

I can't quote this hard enough.

DRU
12-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Not sure how far down the coaches were since I was looking across the field and was on the opposite 15, but Richardson was down quite a ways... at least the opposite 35 or 30.

It was a cluster****... hell, we were more interested with everything happening on the sidelines, and we were across the field.

EXACTLY the point I've been trying to make this whole time. You were, we were, lots of the players and coaches were...meanwhile we're about to run huge 3rd and 4th down plays.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Losing your cool in that situation helps how exactly? Explain it to me. Here's a clue. It doesn't.

JFC, you're a condescending prick, All-Star.

First off, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PULLED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

The Chiefs knew from the previous game that Richardson & Lilja had difficulty with Mario Haggans. Instead of game-planning for that, they didn't change a damn thing and in several cases, the double team with Richardson & Lilja didn't work.

He had a rough day. It happens. But the LAST thing the coaching staff should have done was pull Richardson and put in O'Failagain, who is notches below Richardson as a right tackle, especially against speed rushers.

I haven't said one thing about the false start (or the two or three he had). It was the WHOLE game today, where he got beat in both the run and pass game by guys that are scrubs. The play where the guy got across his face to cause McCluster to fumble he made a second rate player look like Reggie White in his prime. That shit was beyond atrocious.

First off, NO ONE in the NFL is a "scrub". That's just nonsense. Secondly, Weis, Haley, Muir, et al should have learned from their previous game against Denver.

Once again, Richardson had a bad day. It happens. But one bad day doesn't erase eleven other games, and IIRC, the Chiefs won today.

gblowfish
12-05-2010, 05:21 PM
I can't really make a judgement on this until I can see the playback where BRich was called for being offsides. He was major pissed at being pulled before the next play, and you just can't be slapping around your coaches on the sidelines. I think the coaches weren't taking it too personally, because BRich was right back in the game on the next offensive series. He did not have a very good game today, but we did have Charles go for over a hundred. That's a good day for the line in general. BRich needs more discipline in the red zone, especially later in the year when we're on the road.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I can't really make a judgement on this until I can see the playback where BRich was called for being offsides. He was major pissed at being pulled before the next play, and you just can't be slapping around your coaches on the sidelines. I think the coaches weren't taking it too personally, because BRich was right back in the game on the next offensive series. He did not have a very good game today, but we did have Charles go for over a hundred. That's a good day for the line in general. BRich needs more discipline in the red zone, especially later in the year when we're on the road.

Richardson shouldn't have been pulled, period.

If Richardson was pulled, Moeaki should have been pulled for not lining up on the LOS.

And Matt Cassel should have been pulled in September 2009.

It's a double standard and HURT the drive.

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Dru is pretty much spot on with what happened.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chieftain58
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I got his autograph in training camp!

veist
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Good god, the biggest knock on BRich coming out of college was about his lack of passion for football. Him being that pissed about being pulled from the game was f'ing a thing of beauty. The coaches should be proud of the passion they've gotten out of him but also hang their heads for making a dumbass move to pull him in the first place.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Richardson shouldn't have been pulled, period.

If Richardson was pulled, Moeaki should have been pulled for not lining up on the LOS.

And Matt Cassel should have been pulled in September 2009.

It's a double standard and HURT the drive.

Richardson wasn't pulled for making THAT mistake. He was pulled for making numerous mistakes prior to that in this game and the week before.

Moeaki made 1 mistake.

What the hell about that is so hard to understand? It wasn't about 1 play.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Richardson was terrible, but on the one play he was out, O'Callaghan totally blew his assignment, which caused a jailbreak on Cassel.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Richardson wasn't pulled for making THAT mistake. He was pulled for making numerous mistakes prior to that in this game and the week before.

Moeaki made 1 mistake.

What the hell about that is so hard to understand? It wasn't about 1 play.

What? JFC, you're a fucking football retard.

You're seriously stating that Richardson was pulled because he made mistakes last week when he started at left tackle? A game in which the Chiefs scored 42 points?

LMAO

Sure. THAT'S why he was pulled.

LMAO

So, genius, why was he back in the game on the next series?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2010, 06:12 PM
One of the reasons why he was back in is b/c Ryan O'Callaghan is so fucking bad. Watch the 4th down replay again. He crashes down on Lilja's man, leaving the LB who was on his right shoulder with a completely free run to the QB.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Richardson was terrible, but on the one play he was out, O'Callaghan totally blew his assignment, which caused a jailbreak on Cassel.

Which is EXACTLY why he should not have been pulled in the first place.

O'Failagain is completely awful. And while Richardson struggled mightily against Haggans again, the Chiefs coaching staff didn't do much to help him out.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:14 PM
One of the reasons why he was back in is b/c Ryan O'Callaghan is so fucking bad. Watch the 4th down replay again. He crashes down on Lilja's man, leaving the LB who was on his right shoulder with a completely free run to the QB.

No, I'm you. He was clearly struggling. But Haley needs to gauge his team's "mood" better. After the penalties by Moeaki & Richardson, Haley should have called a timeout, calmed everyone down, THEN gone for it on 4th.

It was a clusterfuck and if he pulls a stunt like that in the playoffs, it could cost the Chiefs dearly.

And O'Failagain blows.

Pawnmower
12-05-2010, 06:17 PM
No, I'm you. He was clearly struggling. But Haley needs to gauge his team's "mood" better. After the penalties by Moeaki & Richardson, Haley should have called a timeout, calmed everyone down, THEN gone for it on 4th.

Going for it on 4th was stupid....3 points is all we needed to be up by two scores...

It had major implications throughout the rest of the game.

Take the 3 there all day long when you're up by 7.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Going for it on 4th was stupid....3 points is all we needed to be up by two scores...

Absolutely. I was an unnecessary risk in an important divisional game.

But, if you're going to go for it in a situation where there have been two penalties during that set of downs, call a time out.

Pawnmower
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Absolutely. I was an unnecessary risk in an important divisional game.

But, if you're going to go for it in a situation where there have been two penalties during that set of downs, call a time out.

Or better yet, call a time out and then come to the realization that going for it on 4th down in that situation is completely insane

:p

veist
12-05-2010, 06:29 PM

The stats disagree with you, the expected outcome of going for it on 4th and short at the goal line is 4 pts. I'll take the aggressive play call in goal to go he just needs to be smarter about managing the team. Clearly everyone was distracted by what went on with Richardson--which is the part that sucks about it, but I'll still take it as long as it means we got a RT with a mean streak--and he should recognize that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2010, 06:30 PM
The stats disagree with you, the expected outcome of going for it on 4th and short at the goal line is 4 pts. I'll take the aggressive play call in goal to go he just needs to be smarter about managing the team. Clearly everyone was distracted by what went on with Richardson--which is the part that sucks about it, but I'll still take it as long as it means we got a RT with a mean streak--and he should recognize that.

You need to read up on situational awareness. In a vacuum, going for it on 4th and goal is a smart move, but when 3 points gets you a two possession lead in the second half of a low scoring game, you're a goddamned fool not to take the points.

Pawnmower
12-05-2010, 06:31 PM
The stats disagree with you, the expected outcome of going for it on 4th and short at the goal line is 4 pts.

Well my personal logic disagrees with the stats in that case...as I think the vast majority of coaches in the NFL would. I will take the guaranteed 3 points over a risk..for only a 1 point theoretical gain....just my own opinion. Especially when those 3 points put you up by 10. That theoretical 1 point can suck my cock at that point in the game.

Similar to why I wouldnt go for 2 points every single TD, but thats just me.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 06:33 PM

Guys,

DRU has it exactly right. All of you guys that were watching the game on TV need to shut the f*ck up and listen to him.

I was sitting in section 342 and I was staring at Barry Richardson the entire time that all of this BS went on. I saw him get pulled from the game after he got called for the penalty when the Chiefs were inside the 5 yard line and about to score. I saw him shove the assistant coach. Then another player got in his face (I couldn't see who the player was), and Richardson shoved him too. He was completely out of control, and it sounds like the TV cameras didn't capture this at all. I saw Richardson run away from everyone, and at the time I said to my son "Are they sending him to the locker room?".

I saw the coach run after Richardson and yell something to him. I saw Richardson turn around and start to sprint back onto the field, but he was about 75 yards away from the line of scrimmage, and I told my son "No, look, he's running back onto the field, but he's never going to make it".

They wanted Richardson in there for the 4th down play, but he was too busy making a total jackass out of himself. He may be the best option at right tackle right now, but he let the team down on that play. I'm glad it didn't cost them the game.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:41 PM
He may be the best option at right tackle right now, but he let the team down on that play.

Complete and utter bullshit.

The coaching staff should have called a timeout, not pulled Richardson for ONE PLAY.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Maybe because this is his third year.

Oh wait wait. So Richardson gets a pass because he's only a third year guy, but Tyson Jackson is Ryan Smis Jr. in only his second season.

Got it. Great hypocrisy there.

Sully
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Guys,

DRU has it exactly right. All of you guys that were watching the game on TV need to shut the f*ck up and listen to him.

I was sitting in section 342 and I was staring at Barry Richardson the entire time that all of this BS went on. I saw him get pulled from the game after he got called for the penalty when the Chiefs were inside the 5 yard line and about to score. I saw him shove the assistant coach. Then another player got in his face (I couldn't see who the player was), and Richardson shoved him too. He was completely out of control, and it sounds like the TV cameras didn't capture this at all. I saw Richardson run away from everyone, and at the time I said to my son "Are they sending him to the locker room?".

I saw the coach run after Richardson and yell something to him. I saw Richardson turn around and start to sprint back onto the field, but he was about 75 yards away from the line of scrimmage, and I told my son "No, look, he's running back onto the field, but he's never going to make it".

They wanted Richardson in there for the 4th down play, but he was too busy making a total jackass out of himself. He may be the best option at right tackle right now, but he let the team down on that play. I'm glad it didn't cost them the game.

So the ST coach made the call to not let him sub in on an offensive play?

milkman
12-05-2010, 06:58 PM

I don't think it was making a call to not let a sub in, so much as recognizing the situation and realizing that there wasn't time to sub.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Complete and utter bullshit.

The coaching staff should have called a timeout, not pulled Richardson for ONE PLAY.
No, really Dane, he IS the best option at right tackle. :)

I'll grant you that pulling him out of the game at that point was a bad idea, and the coaching staff made a mistake by not calling a timeout and settling things down.

But there is no denying that Richardson made a total jackass out of himself. There is no way anyone can say that Richardson was blameless here.

milkman
12-05-2010, 07:00 PM
No, really Dane, he IS the best option at right tackle. :)

I'll grant you that pulling him out of the game at that point was a bad idea, and the coaching staff made a mistake by not calling a timeout and settling things down.

But there is no denying that Richardson made a total jackass out of himself. There is no way anyone can say that Richardson was blameless here.

Clearly, you don't want your players to lose control, but at same time, I am happy to see that emotion, becuase it tells me he is motivated to play, as I've pointed out earlier.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Richardson slipped due to concerns over his fire. The fact that he cares that much is a positive sign, even if it is a silver lining on a cloud of dumbassery.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Richardson slipped due to concerns over his fire. The fact that he cares that much is a positive sign, even if it is a silver lining on a cloud of dumbassery.

I won't argue that. He needs to cut down on mistakes on the field as well as the sidelines as well though.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
I won't argue that. He needs to cut down on mistakes on the field as well as the sidelines as well though.

You're really missing the point here:

Haley cost the Chiefs not only seven points by his actions but three points as well.

Richardson struggled at times today. He played very well last week against a DE that had 8 sacks on the season. He didn't give up a sack and the Chiefs scored 42 points against a division leading team. He hadn't started at left tackle in four years. To state he was benched for what was supposed to be ONE PLAY because of last week is absolutely ludicrous.

Back to today's game. After two penalties in one series, Haley should have called a time out. Instead, he unfairly pulled Richardson, which led to ZERO POINTS.

The bottom line is that Haley needs to be held accountable for the failure of that drive. Period.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
No. Richardson took himself out of the play by shoving a coach, shoving another player, thowing a temper tantrum, and leaving the area.

Seriously Sully, you shouldn't keep arguing this point. The television cameras didn't capture everything that went on.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Clearly, you don't want your players to lose control, but at same time, I am happy to see that emotion, becuase it tells me he is motivated to play, as I've pointed out earlier.
Were you at the game?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:15 PM
No. Richardson took himself out of the play by shoving a coach, shoving another player, thowing a temper tantrum, and leaving the area.

Seriously Sully, you shouldn't keep arguing this point. The television cameras didn't capture everything that went on.

So what you're stating is that while Richardson was pulled for one play, he was supposed to be immediately ready to go back in. Simply put, he was "punished" for one play.

Well quite honestly, that's stupid. They pulled the same shit with him against Denver and guess what? He was out the rest of the game. Why would he have any reason to believe that today would be any different?

The coaching staff fucked up. Plain and simple.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:15 PM
You're really missing the point here:

Haley cost the Chiefs not only seven points by his actions but three points as well.

Richardson struggled at times today. He played very well last week against a DE that had 8 sacks on the season. He didn't give up a sack and the Chiefs scored 42 points against a division leading team. He hadn't started at left tackle in four years. To state he was benched for what was supposed to be ONE PLAY because of last week is absolutely ludicrous.

Back to today's game. After two penalties in one series, Haley should have called a time out. Instead, he unfairly pulled Richardson, which led to ZERO POINTS.

The bottom line is that Haley needs to be held accountable for the failure of that drive. Period.

No doubt we should have kicked a FG and that is all on Haley but my point all along has simply been Richardson didn't get pulled for that one play.

I hope he starts the rest of the season. A bad couple of games doesn't a season make for a RT. He played poorly in Denver as well. Maybe it's a Denver thing.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:19 PM
No doubt we should have kicked a FG and that is all on Haley but my point all along has simply been Richardson didn't get pulled for that one play.

There is absolutely NO reason to believe that he was pulled for any other reason than the offsides penalty.

According to the people at the game, they were desperately trying to get him back in the game but he was too angry to realize what was happening.

And since they pulled him in Denver and sat him on the bench the rest of the game, there was no reason for him to believe that he'd be returning (which he did, of course, in the very next offensive series).

It was a dumb move that proved nothing, other than the fact that Todd Haley does not practice what he preaches.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:22 PM
There is absolutely NO reason to believe that he was pulled for any other reason than the offsides penalty.

According to the people at the game, they were desperately trying to get him back in the game but he was too angry to realize what was happening.

And since they pulled him in Denver and sat him on the bench the rest of the game, there was no reason for him to believe that he'd be returning (which he did, of course, in the very next offensive series).

It was a dumb move that proved nothing, other than the fact that Todd Haley does not practice what he preaches.
I'd say that in the heat of the moment, Haley screwed up. But I'll give him a pass because I really like his overall performance this year.

Sully
12-05-2010, 07:25 PM

I'm not arguing. I'm asking.
Every part of what you said and what others have said could be true, and it still doesn't logically (to me) fit the conclusion you are making, which, if I understand correctly, is this;
Richardson was pulled, and some coach decided he was to be subbed back in after one play (doesn't make sense), but the ST coach made the call that the sub was too late (also doesn't make sense).
So I'm simply asking, at this point to understand if that's truly the argument.

My take on it is that he was pulled, threw his tantrum, some coach told him he needed to be ready for a FG attempt (even if Haley had made up his mind to go for it, if 3rd down was stuffed for a big loss, you can bet he'd change his mind), in his tantrum he saw that it was 4th and began to run out, and the ST coach pulled him.

Since no one can answer which coach sprinted down to put him in, or why that coach (if it wasn't Hoffman) wasn't the one to pull him, or why, of all the coaches in the area, the ST guy was the one to make the call, I'm going with my gut... Especially knowing the ownership position coaches put on their guys.

I've stipulated several times I could be wrong.

But I'm simply asking questions.

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm not arguing. I'm asking.
Every part of what you said and what others have said could be true, and it still doesn't logically (to me) fit the conclusion you are making, which, if I understand correctly, is this;
Richardson was pulled, and some coach decided he was to be subbed back in after one play (doesn't make sense), but the ST coach made the call that the sub was too late (also doesn't make sense).
So I'm simply asking, at this point to understand if that's truly the argument.

My take on it is that he was pulled, threw his tantrum, some coach told him he needed to be ready for a FG attempt (even if Haley had made up his mind to go for it, if 3rd down was stuffed for a big loss, you can bet he'd change his mind), in his tantrum he saw that it was 4th and began to run out, and the ST coach pulled him.

Since no one can answer which coach sprinted down to put him in, or why that coach (if it wasn't Hoffman) wasn't the one to pull him, or why, of all the coaches in the area, the ST guy was the one to make the call, I'm going with my gut... Especially knowing the ownership position coaches put on their guys.

I've stipulated several times I could be wrong.

But I'm simply asking questions.

Fair enough. My take is a little different. I figured Haley or the offensive line coach said "Where the f*ck is Richardson?", and the coach closest to him said "Barry, get your ass back on the field!".

jspchief
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Good grief the dumbassery is strong in this thread.

Richardson had a poor game, the culmination being a false start on the goal line followed by blowing his stack.

But to the lay the "failure" of the offense on him is full retard. First off, the offense didn't fail. We dominated that game for the better part of 3 qtrs. Secondly, that choke job on the goal line started with Moeaki and ended with Haley gagging worse than a new hooker on " free deep throat night".

The fact that the entire offense folded like a cheap lawn chair after that drive is commentary on this team's lack of toughness, not Richardson's ability to sink a perfectly good ship.

JASONSAUTO
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Sully, they say that he went to the other end of the bench after pushing the coach. If I understand them right
Posted via Mobile Device

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:33 PM

Richardson had a poor game, the culmination being a false start on the goal line followed by blowing his stack.

But to the lay the "failure" of the offense on him is full retard. First off, the offense didn't fail. We dominated that game for the better part of 3 qtrs. Secondly, that choke job on the goal line started with Moeaki and ended with Haley gagging worse than a new hooker on " free deep throat night".

The fact that the entire offense folded like a cheap lawn chair after that drive is commentary on this team's lack of toughness, not Richardson's ability to sink a perfectly good ship.
Who laid the failure of the offense on him?

DaneMcCloud

While I agree with what you've stated, I still contend that they were either underworked or overworked this past week because they were "braindead" on several series today.

Brainiac

Oops. Never mind. The OP says it.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:34 PM

The thread starter

Sully
Sully, they say that he went to the other end of the bench after pushing the coach. If I understand them right
Posted via Mobile Device

When the first poster stated that, I thought it was an exaggeration, but enough people back him/her up that I buy it now.
It doesn't change my scenario, though.

milkman

It's the OP.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:35 PM

To start I will say I am a BR supporter. I like him but....Correct me if I am wrong but BR got called for at least 2 other penalties prior to the one on the goal line and if I remember correctly there wasn't a penalty on a single other OL the entire game.

It wasn't about the one call.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Michael Oher just got called again for a false start.

Why didn't Harbaugh pull him from the game?

LMAO

Brainiac
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM

LMAO
Because Sandra Bullock would have kicked his ass.

'Hamas' Jenkins

This is all true, but I don't even think The Retardian is dumb enough to believe what he posted in the OP. He's plenty fucking stupid, but this was more of an attempt, IMO, to troll the people he doesn't like, who also happen to be pretty supportive of the job Richardson has done.

JASONSAUTO
When the first poster stated that, I thought it was an exaggeration, but enough people back him/her up that I buy it now.
It doesn't change my scenario, though.

My buddy sits right there and said the tv cut it short.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sully
12-05-2010, 07:43 PM
My buddy sits right there and said the tv cut it short.
Posted via Mobile Device

Either you aren't clear with what I think happened, or I haven't typed it clear enough. But even if I were to stipulate that everything everyone is saying is true (and I bet it is), it doesn't change that we are coming to different conclusions with that evidence.

jspchief
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
To start I will say I am a BR supporter. I like him but....Correct me if I am wrong but BR got called for at least 2 other penalties prior to the one on the goal line and if I remember correctly there wasn't a penalty on a single other OL the entire game.

It wasn't about the one call.Richardson had 1 previous false start. No question he had a bad game. Besides the penalties he was getting his ass handed to him, the frustration of which probably contributed to his explosion at being pulled.

But there are several comments about making him inactive next week, looking to replace him, etc. That are complete over reactions.

People want a goat because we were all foaming at the mouth for payback for the last game. In spite of dominating the Broncos through 3 qtrs, fans came away feeling lucky to win.

You wanna say BR had a shitty game? It's true. Deserving of it's own thread? OK, sure. But there's been some stupid shit said in this thread.

dirk digler
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
You need to read up on situational awareness. In a vacuum, going for it on 4th and goal is a smart move, but when 3 points gets you a two possession lead in the second half of a low scoring game, you're a goddamned fool not to take the points.

Yep. I can't believe Haley pulled that stupid shit again. I thought he would learn from the Bills game but apparently not

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:46 PM

It wasn't about the one call.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/playbyplay/NFL_20101205_DEN@KC

There's the play by play. Richardson had two false start penalties today, not three penalties.

Quite frankly, I'm not surprised. Last week, he started at left tackle, this week at right. He's a third year player and he's still growing.

Pulling him was the wrong move.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Richardson had 1 previous false start. No question he had a bad game. Besides the penalties he was getting his ass handed to him, the frustration of which probably contributed to his explosion at being pulled.

But there are several comments about making him inactive next week, looking to replace him, etc. That are complete over reactions.

People want a goat because we were all foaming at the mouth for payback for the last game. In spite of dominating the Broncos through 3 qtrs, fans came away feeling lucky to win.

You wanna say BR had a shitty game? It's true. Deserving of it's own thread? OK, sure. But there's been some stupid shit said in this thread.

Yea I think you are right one other penalty but several other bad plays resulting in negative plays.

Problem is he stood out when the rest of the o-line appeared to play well.

I still want him starting the rest of the season but none of it excuses his behavior on the sideline. Period.

Have a shitty game, be pissed about being pulled but don't act like a dumbass because you are pulled for having a shitty game. Owe up to it and drive on.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:51 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/playbyplay/NFL_20101205_DEN@KC

There's the play by play. Richardson had two false start penalties today, not three penalties.

Quite frankly, I'm not surprised. Last week, he started at left tackle, this week at right. He's a third year player and he's still growing.

Pulling him was the wrong move.

As pointed out above yes it was one other penalty but he had several other terrible plays. I really don't want to watch the game again to find all of it.

Bottom line his reaction was disproportionate to the action.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Have a shitty game, be pissed about being pulled but don't act like a dumbass because you are pulled for having a shitty game. Owe up to it and drive on.

He was pulled against Denver in Denver and wasn't allowed to return.

Please explain why he thought today should have been any different.

And quite honestly, Steve Hoffman had absolutely NO business trying to counsel him.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM
As pointed out above yes it was one other penalty but he had several other terrible plays. I really don't want to watch the game again to find all of it.

Bottom line his reaction was disproportionate to the action.

WRONG.

The bottom line is that Todd Haley FUCKED UP and not only cost his team three points, but the opportunity for seven as well.

Dumb fucking move. And there is NOTHING you or anyone else can say to prove otherwise.

Bearcat
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Fair enough. My take is a little different. I figured Haley or the offensive line coach said "Where the f*ck is Richardson?", and the coach closest to him said "Barry, get your ass back on the field!".

I think it's that simple. There's way too much analysis in this thread about a situation that was, again, a complete clusterfuck.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:55 PM
WRONG.

The bottom line is that Todd Haley ****ED UP and not only cost his team three points, but the opportunity for seven as well.

Dumb ****ing move. And there is NOTHING you or anyone else can say to prove otherwise.

Why did pulling him cost KC 7 or 3 points? The 2 have nothing to do with each other.

You are arguing 2 different issues.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Why did pulling him cost KC 7 or 3 points? The 2 have nothing to do with each other.

You are arguing 2 different issues.

LMAO

Maybe because O'Failagain was ass raped when he replaced Richardson?

Are you trying to fuck with me or something? Are you drunk? How can you be so completely naive?

Did you even WATCH the game?

ROYC75
12-05-2010, 08:02 PM
WRONG.

The bottom line is that Todd Haley ****ED UP and not only cost his team three points, but the opportunity for seven as well.

Dumb ****ing move. And there is NOTHING you or anyone else can say to prove otherwise.

We don't agree too often, this is one we do.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
LMAO

Are you trying to **** with me or something? Are you drunk? How can you be so completely naive?

Did you even WATCH the game?

Yea I watched the game but saying you know we would have scored 7 with BR in there is speculation at best.

Pawnmower
12-05-2010, 08:05 PM
LMAO

Thats a seperate issue from the 3 points that we didnt get....The decision to go for it was stupid, regardless of whether or not he pulled Barry. pulling him wouldnt have meant ppiss if we wouldve just kicked.

milkman
12-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Yea I watched the game but saying you know we would have scored 7 with BR in there is speculation at best.

I htink he's saying that pulling BRich decreased the chances of scoring 7 as opposed to guaranteeing we'd have scored a TD.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 08:07 PM

I said it cost the opportunity at seven points.

The bottom line is that Todd Haley FUCKED UP and not only cost his team three points, but the opportunity for seven as well.

I'm not trying to insult you but please read and possibly re-read before putting words in my mouth.

KCBOSS1
12-05-2010, 08:09 PM
So will he get a fine for pushing the coach or what?

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 08:10 PM
I said it cost the opportunity at seven points.

I think we both agree BR should start next week and the rest of the year.

I agree sometime Haley wants to make a point to the detriment of the team.

I say that in reference to next week, not that particular play. I hope BR plays but I fear the repercussions of his actions.

dirk digler
12-05-2010, 08:10 PM
WRONG.

Dumb fucking move. And there is NOTHING you or anyone else can say to prove otherwise.

Haley cost them 3 with his stupid decision but Richardson cost them a possible 7 since they went from 3rd and goal on the 3 to 3 goal from the 8.

DaWolf
12-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Yep. I can't believe Haley pulled that stupid shit again. I thought he would learn from the Bills game but apparently not

Haley obviously wanted to kick McDaniels' ass and score more points, which is probably the genesis of that move. Part of it may be he wants his team to develop a killer instinct and put teams away, but I think that a level of emotion was behind that particular call. I would have taken the 3. One of these days, not taking 3 is going to cost us...

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 08:14 PM

You can go eat a bag of Peter North dicks.

Tackles can kill offensive rhythm and continuity. Does anyone not remember how badly the offense was exposed when Willie Roaf retired? Yeah I thought so. Today we may have dominated the TOP but we failed to put a zillion points on the board, which is what should have happened however the offense was constantly out a sync and Richardson was probably the single biggest reasons for that, as he had penalties and got beat like a god damned rented mule today. Take your fucking coke bottle glasses off next time you watch the game smegma breath.

dirk digler
Haley obviously wanted to kick McDaniels' ass and score more points, which is probably the genesis of that move. Part of it may be he wants his team to develop a killer instinct and put teams away, but I think that a level of emotion was behind that particular call. I would have taken the 3. One of these days, not taking 3 is going to cost us...

Being Chief fans it will probably cost us in a playoff game

DBOSHO
Is anybody else pissed that cassel took a sack on 4th and goal?

At least throw it up and give someone a chance...

KCBOSS1
12-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I like aggressive play calling. We have an easy 7 there. They weren't stopping the run. That one was on Richardson, no doubt. When the team was at a dissaray there, though, you gotta kick the field goal. The confusion and frustration was getting the best of them. They played stupid all day.

Pawnmower
12-05-2010, 08:17 PM

pick 6 can happen too easily

milkman
12-05-2010, 08:18 PM

Really?

Just throw it up and give someone else a chance?

A pick 6 never occur to you with that line of thinking?

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 08:19 PM

Or a pick 6 which is common down there.

DBOSHO
12-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Ive never seen a pick 6 from a "throw it up" pass.

KCBOSS1
12-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Seriously, will this guy get fined? will it be publicized? If he wouldn't break me like a twig, I would like to slap him.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Cassel had absolutely no shot on 4th and goal b/c O'Callaghan so badly missed his assignment. So perhaps before we start bitching up a storm about a poor game from Richardson, falsely placing the offensive onus upon him, we look at some of the alternatives.

O'Callaghan: 2 snaps. 1 running play away from him, 1 sack allowed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Two Things:

1) KICK THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL.

2)ABSOLUTELY send the message to R-Rich. Especially if you think the guy has a future with your organization.

Thank you, and goodnight.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Cassel had absolutely no shot on 4th and goal b/c O'Callaghan so badly missed his assignment. So perhaps before we start bitching up a storm about a poor game from Richardson, falsely placing the offensive onus upon him, we look at some of the alternatives.

We already knew O'Failahan was the ultimate suck. That goes without saying.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 08:31 PM

I am only laughing at this whole discussion because nobody is bitching about Cassel.

It's like we need to find a new whipping boy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 08:33 PM
I am only laughing at this whole discussion because nobody is bitching about Cassel.

I've found mine; new Sig coming.

pkane
12-05-2010, 08:43 PM
And quite honestly, Steve Hoffman had absolutely NO business trying to counsel him.

He had every right to. He is a coach on this team and he coachs a specific unit in which Barry is a part of. He needed to keep his head in the game and someone needed to tell him to quit acting like a baby for getting pulled from the game. Chances were he was going back out there with the special team unit and needed to calm down and calm down fast.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
wow ... racist much?

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:09 PM

Dane you have posted some dumb shit on this board, but this takes the cake.

You don't have a god damned clue as to the relationship dynamics on the team. You don't. Saying shit like this is fucking so beyond stupid I have no idea how you brought your fingers to type it.

The last year I played my closest friend on the team was our starting running back and one of the trainers who did all my wrapping. Hoffman is a paid coach who knows Barry and you have no idea of what kind of relationship they have. Hoffman appeared to show a lot of integrity after he got pushed by continuing to try and calm Richardson down. In fact, he was the ONLY guy constantly talking to Richardson.

This is just the kind of shit I read from fucking dumbass know it alls that makes me shake my head. You were doing pretty good lately until this, and then the comment that Tyson Jackson is an abortion after 1.75 years and Richardson is still a developing player. Can it for a while with the dumb shit if possible.

milkman
12-05-2010, 09:12 PM
wow ... racist much?

:facepalm:

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Dane you have posted some dumb shit on this board, but this takes the cake.

This from the guy who blames Barry Richardson for today's offensive woes?

LMAO

Go fuck yourself. Maybe you're good at that.

But I somehow I bet you suck at that as well.

Oh, and no one gives a FUCK about your junior college playing days, Superstar.

LMAO

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:19 PM
This from the guy who blames Barry Richardson for today's offensive woes?

LMAO

Go **** yourself. Maybe you're good at that.

But I somehow I bet you suck at that as well.

If there was a single that caused the most amount of loss of continuity it was Richardson today.

The rest of the shit you posted was beyond fucking comprehension at how god damned stupid it was.

MatriculatingHank
12-05-2010, 09:21 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120503/2010/REG13/broncos@chiefs/recap/full-story?module=HP_headlines

On the next down, he started to run back toward the huddle but was followed onto the field by special teams coach Steve Hoffman and told to come back to the bench. Richardson then turned around and started back, but put his hand on Hoffman's chest and shoved him roughly.

Afterward, Haley merely shrugged the incident off.

"What you're seeing out of our guys, and what's an exciting thing to me as a head coach, is we have a lot of guys who really care," he said. "We had a penalty in the red (zone), and I think (coaches) just wanted to calm him down a little bit and let him regroup. He's a prideful guy who didn't want to be out and was upset at himself, and that's a good thing. These guys care."

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
If there was a single that caused the most amount of loss of continuity it was Richardson today.

The rest of the shit you posted was beyond fucking comprehension at how god damned stupid it was.

You're a fucking dummy.

If ANY coach should have approached Richardson, it was Bill Muir. But that did not happen.

You're really a joke. Everyone laughs at your posts and your threads. Your observations and perceptions are comical and quite frankly, no one would miss you if you ever left.

The Retardian says it all.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:22 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120503/2010/REG13/broncos@chiefs/recap/full-story?module=HP_headlines

That's great, if he can channel that emotion into awesome play. He did not. So it was the wrong kind of emotion. Because he got his shit pushed in the rest of the day.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:24 PM
You're a ****ing dummy.

If ANY coach should have approached Richardson, it was Bill Muir. But that did not happen.

You're really a joke. Everyone laughs at your posts and your threads. Your observations and perceptions are comical and quite frankly, no one would miss you if you ever left.

The Retardian says it all.

Like I said, you don't know shit. you don't know the relationship dynamics between any of these players or coaches. You fucking don't.

You speaking for "everyone" about my posts is also a close second as to who exactly should be counseling Richardson. God damn son you really are a fucking mental midget.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Like I said, you don't know shit. you don't know the relationship dynamics between any of these players or coaches. You fucking don't.

You speaking for "everyone" about my posts is also a close second as to who exactly should be counseling Richardson. God damn son you really are a fucking mental midget.

Spoken like a typical bench warmer.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Spoken like a typical bench warmer.

Keep fooling yourself dipshit. When's the next meltdown coming?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:25 PM
So it was the wrong kind of emotion. Because he got his shit pushed in the rest of the day.

I'm sure that's something you're very familiar with. Thanks for the insight.

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Why don't you post something on my wall here. That's fucking scary. You sure told me. I don't know how I will ever recover from such you butt hurt vagina.

Pablo
12-05-2010, 09:26 PM

It's like we need to find a new whipping boy.We need a hero.

We need...

SIPPIO.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Keep fooling yourself dipshit. When's the next meltdown coming?

Meltdown?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself in this thread (but of course, what else is new?). People have laughed their asses off at your ridiculous premise.

You're either truly retarded or just plain fucking dumb.

Which is it?

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Why don't you post something on my wall here. That's fucking scary. You sure told me. I don't know how I will ever recover from such you butt hurt vagina.

It's good to see that you're an internet retard as well.

LMAO

TheGuardian
12-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Meltdown?

What the **** are you talking about?

You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself in this thread (but of course, what else is new?). People have laughed their asses off at your ridiculous premise.

You're either truly retarded or just plain ****ing dumb.

Which is it?

Tell me Dane, who should counsel Charles if he fumbles? Does Haley have permission? Or can it only be Maurice Carthon? What if Charles was good friends with Bernie Parmalee? If we saw him talking to Charles I bet Charles would say...

"Hey BP, you can't talk to me man. Dane McCloud from CP says you got no biz. So scram."

You = idiot douche

DeezNutz
12-05-2010, 09:30 PM

I bitched about him a little when the sumbitch didn't use the clock properly right before fumbling the snap/handoff and then throwing a screen into a d-lineman, thus completing the trifecta of fucking suck.

So take heart. All's well.

:)

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Tell me Dane, who should counsel Charles if he fumbles? Does Haley have permission? Or can it only be Maurice Carthon? What if Charles was good friends with Bernie Parmalee? If we saw him talking to Charles I bet Charles would say...

"Hey BP, you can't talk to me man. Dane McCloud from CP says you got no biz. So scram."

You = idiot douche

Are you 20 years old? You have absolutely no capacity to debate ANY issue.

You're a know-it-all PRICK that doesn't know a fucking thing. You base all of your dumbass comments on your JUCO bench warming days.

The bottom line, Fucko, is that you don't know jackshit. Couple that with blaming Barry Richardson for today's offensive woes and what we have is a true dumbass n00b, who in past years, would have been run off in less than a month.

But go ahead and continue to embarrass yourself. I'm quite sure that you're used to it.

ChiefsNow
12-05-2010, 09:41 PM
It looked to me like Moeoki lined up the same way on the next play. I thought he was gonna get called for it again. Maybe it was just the view I had.

Also on the pushing the coach thing. It was stupid but kinda made me think that that particular coach must not have the players respect. Richardson treated him like a pest. I'm wondering alittle about that. A coach needs to have the respect of the players. I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have done that to Haley or Wies.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:43 PM
It looked to me like Moeoki lined up the same way on the next play. I thought he was gonna get called for it again. Maybe it was just the view I had.

Also on the pushing the coach thing. It was stupid but kinda made me think that that particular coach must not have the players respect. Richardson treated him like a pest. I'm wondering alittle about that. A coach needs to have the respect of the players. I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have done that to Haley or Wies.

Actually, I noticed that as well. Maybe it was the camera angle or maybe the refs didn't catch it.

milkman
12-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Actually, I noticed that as well. Maybe it was the camera angle or maybe the refs didn't catch it.

Or maybe Bowlen only pays them for one penalty per series.

Sully
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM

I also noticed it.
I've also noticed, since the Charles motion penalty in the first Denver game, that he, as well as the rest of the league, continues to do the same thing, ie; going in motion, and moving toward the line at the snap.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Or maybe Bowlen only pays them for one penalty per series.

LMAO

I have to say, the idea of Stan Kroenke owning the Denver Broncos couldn't be any less appealing. The Rams have made all of the right moves this season and he's far younger than Bowlen.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:13 PM

But every time a player is pulled is not in the way of punishment. I think Haley's thinking may have been that BR was losing his cool in a crucial time of the game and perhaps needed to sit out a snap to gather his wits. Looks like BR took it as an unfair punishment which actually speaks to Haley being correct. I bet prior to that, the coaches caught something about his play or demeanor that made them suspicious.

I'm not saying this is definitely what happened. Just invoking the other side of the coin.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:17 PM

LMAO

If Hollywood had made a movie about Barry Richardson too, he would not have been pulled either.

;)

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Because Sandra Bullock would have kicked his ass.

OK this is a better answer.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:21 PM

True now. But if this is his personality I like him not to lose it for the day might come that he'll have a team that will back up his gambling.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:23 PM
He was pulled against Denver in Denver and wasn't allowed to return.

Please explain why he thought today should have been any different.

Makes sense. I didn't remember that he was pulled for good from that game.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
We already knew O'Failahan was the ultimate suck. That goes without saying.

I think we should trade him in the off season and use the 1st rounder we get for him on a LT, and move Albert to RT.

Problem solved.

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
wow ... racist much?

I thought the same, reading his post. Just didn't want the headache of what comes after reacting to a post like that.

Brock
12-05-2010, 11:36 PM
I thought the same, reading his post. Just didn't want the headache of what comes after reacting to a post like that.

It's just a reference to this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237859

Frankie
12-05-2010, 11:41 PM
It's just a reference to this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=237859

Thanks. But I don't remember that thread. Hell I forget each day which Hollywood starlet I took to bed the night before, let alone remembering a past thread that has long left the first page.

BigRock
12-05-2010, 11:55 PM

Muir was the first person Richardson was jawing with. After he walked away from that, the Hoffman thing happened.

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Muir was the first person Richardson was jawing with. After he walked away from that, the Hoffman thing happened.

Hmmm, if that was shown on TV, I think all of us missed it.

We're you by chance at the game?

OzarksChiefsFan
12-06-2010, 12:25 AM
I watched the same B Richardson you guys did and didn't draw any of the conclusions you did. Did you not notice when he pulled and led Charles on one of the best runs of the day? He and Moeaki sprung Charles on more than one occassion. How about last week when he played LT for an injured B Albert? You guys piss and moan and none of you even know what his responsibilities are on any given play. How many of you even know what BOOM blocking is? I saw the same type of things posted about Dorsey last year. You freaking morons ever bother to check Dorsey's stats against NFL averages for his position last year? You think you know football and most of you never even played in High School. For the record Dorsey is having a great year and he had a pretty solid year last year. Tyson Jackson is so far at least a disappointment but let's not throw him under the bus yet. DMC affects the way teams defend the Chiefs, they have not integrated him into the offense the way the Patriots have Welker but let's face it Cassel is still struggling to be solid QB. He is not ready to be the guy that can carry the team so DMC's roll is somewhat limited. They are not going to put the game in the hands of their QB and rightly so. They are winning ugly because that's what they need to do right now. Of all the draft picks in the last five years it's hard to imagine better value than Barry Richardson (7th)and Ryan Succop(7th). If you want to just bitch about something try the blocking on the return game. It seems like the guys are spending more time looking at DMC and Arenas than they are on who they should block. I have been one of Cassel's biggest critics but at times he has shown flashes and his TD to INT ratio is a big reason the Chiefs are winning. If any of us really knew what we were talking about when it comes to players there are 20 or so teams in the NFL that could use our expertise. Enjoy the season and stop thinking you are an expert in the inner workings of an Offensive line. Most of you have no idea.

BryanBusby
12-06-2010, 12:33 AM
wall o' text