PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How nice is it

KC kid
12-05-2010, 05:12 PM
that it is this late in the season and cdcox is providing us percentages we make the playoffs instead of percentages for what draft pick we get!!

CHIEFS!!!

unothadeal
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
We're throwing away the future with this "win now" mindset.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:17 PM
It would be alot nicer if I felt the Chiefs could actually do something in the playoffs. This easy schedule is going to give them some "playoff experience" but it may also kill their chances of drafting a player that could fill that one big hole in either the defense or offense.

sd4chiefs
12-05-2010, 05:19 PM
It's nice that I don't have to lesson to the local media here in San Diego talk about the Chargers making their late season run bla bla bla. The Chargers have not lost in December, bla bla bla.

KC kid
12-05-2010, 05:20 PM
It would be alot nicer if I felt the Chiefs could actually do something in the playoffs. This easy schedule is going to give them some "playoff experience" but it may also kill their chances of drafting a player that could fill that one big hole in either the defense or offense.

oh lord

:shake:

LocoChiefsFan
12-05-2010, 05:21 PM

Debbie Downer!!

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 05:21 PM
It's somewhere between getting a free pizza and looking out of your hotel room to see a bunch of naked college girls frolicking in the pool.

TinyEvel
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM

Are you serious? Look how many rookies are contributing on this team: Moeaki, McCluster, Arenas, Lewis.

I have a lot of confidence in this front office to draft well.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Are you serious? Look how many rookies are contributing on this team: Moeaki, McCluster, Arenas, Lewis.

I have a lot of confidence in this front office to draft well.

As do I. However this team is probably around a 7-9/8-8 team in reality but look at their schedule. They've been playing 4-12/5-11 teams. So now they look like a really good team but they arent ready to be a really good team yet.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
As do I. However this team is probably around a 7-9/8-8 team in reality but look at their schedule. They've been playing 4-12/5-11 teams. So now they look like a really good team but they arent ready to be a really good team yet.
No such thing as a stupid post, just stupid people who post.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:31 PM
No such thing as a stupid post, just stupid people who post.

Like stupid people overhyping a rebuilding team? The Chiefs still have holes in the O-line, WR, D-line, LB and the jury is still out at QB.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Like stupid people overhyping a rebuilding team? The Chiefs still have holes in the O-line, WR, D-line, LB and the jury is still out at QB.

Poor guy. You were holding up at SD flag so hard and they made you look like a clown.

splatbass
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM

Is there ever a time when they (and we) can enjoy winning instead of trying to get a better draft pick next year?

When did the draft become more important than the actual games? It seems that some of you feel that way.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Poor guy. You were holding up at SD flag so hard and they made you look like a clown.

How did they make me look like a clown? I said they should and could easily win out. They lost today but only a fuckin moron would looked at their schedule and said otherwise.

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Is there ever a time when they (and we) can enjoy winning instead of trying to get a better draft pick next year?

When did the draft become more important than the actual games? It seems that some of you feel that way.

Never said I'm not enjoying them. I'm just being a realist. This team is not going to compete with the upper echelon of AFC teams. They are still rebuilding. This is like Miami 2 years ago.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 05:42 PM
How did they make me look like a clown? I said they should and could easily win out. They lost today but only a ****in moron would looked at their schedule and said otherwise.

Yes, we were the stupid ones when questioning SD's ability to close out the season like you thought they would.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Never said I'm not enjoying them. I'm just being a realist. This team is not going to compete with the upper echelon of AFC teams.

There is no way SD loses with that remaining schedule.

We have heard your defeatist dog and pony show before dude. ROFL

jd1020
12-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Nice quote you brought up of me saying that there was no way that SD loses. Oh wait...

I said the Chargers controlled their destiny. They owned the tiebreaker against the Chiefs. They play the Chiefs at home, only 1 game behind (at the time). And they have an easy schedule. They lost today and now they need to beat the Chiefs and need alittle help from someone else. They didn't make anyone look stupid except for themselves.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Nice quote you brought up of me saying that there was no way that SD loses. Oh wait...

I said the Chargers controlled their destiny. They owned the tiebreaker against the Chiefs. They play the Chiefs at home, only 1 game behind (at the time). And they have an easy schedule. They lost today and now they need to beat the Chiefs and need alittle help from someone else. They didn't make anyone look stupid except for themselves.

You were making fun of people for bringing up the possibility that SD does not win out.

Fact.

kcfanXIII
12-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Jd. Before you get all "Im not a dumbass" about draft picks, you should know that we here at chiefsplanet have already defeated the four horsemen of the draftopalypse, and have slain hundreds of their draftubating minions. You will not convince anyone here draft position is more important then winning the west and playing in January.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Jd. Before you get all "Im not a dumbass" about draft picks, you should know that we here at chiefsplanet have already defeated the four horsemen of the draftopalypse, and have slain hundreds of their draftubating minions. You will not convince anyone here draft position is more important then winning the west and playing in January.

:thumb:

Pioli Zombie
12-05-2010, 06:59 PM
I can't believe some people. 4-12 in 2007 2-14 in 2008 4-12 in 2009. Now they are 8-4 and they want to jump off a bridge because "oh God we won't win the Super Bowl and we won't get a higher draft pick"
Just kill yourselves will you already??

teedubya
12-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Dammit, carl!! i wanna too loose, so wee can draft teh next TUrd Fergason!!111

Pablo
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Jd. Before you get all "Im not a dumbass" about draft picks, you should know that we here at chiefsplanet have already defeated the four horsemen of the draftopalypse, and have slain hundreds of their draftubating minions. You will not convince anyone here draft position is more important then winning the west and playing in January.You play to lose the game.

Everybody knows the most exciting part of the NFL season is in April. Duh.

splatbass
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM

ROFL

Tuckdaddy
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Never said I'm not enjoying them. I'm just being a realist. This team is not going to compete with the upper echelon of AFC teams. They are still rebuilding. This is like Miami 2 years ago.

I hear ya and I would feel the same if we have been on many playoff runs lately, like in the 90's but we should enjoy this because we have been that bad. Just having a playoff game is what none of thought we could even do this year.

Win next week and we still have shot at a bye week. That would be rediculous.

splatbass
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
You play to lose the game.

Everybody knows the most exciting part of the NFL season is in April. Duh.

Exactly. I learned from Chiefs Planet that the object of the NFL is to get the number 1 draft pick. That is why the season is played. I feel sorry for the Super Bowl winner having to pick last. :thumb:

ReynardMuldrake
12-05-2010, 09:20 PM

I just noticed the word 'horsemen' has 'semen' in it. Huh.