PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs fans your biggest playoff competions is the Oakland Raiders!

Shaid
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Wow, never though it would happen but here we are. We basically just need to make sure we don't lose more than 1 game. The 2 that we absolutely can't lose; SD and Oakland. Crazy year.

petegz28
12-05-2010, 06:22 PM
We win 3 of the next 4 and we win the division.

KC_Connection
12-05-2010, 06:23 PM
We win 3 of the next 4 and we win the division.
It will probably only take two wins, but 3 will do it for sure.

KC_Connection
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Then again, I'm beginning to kind of doubt whether the Raiders or Chargers will even get to 9 wins.

-King-
12-05-2010, 06:25 PM
They'll lose to Jacksonville or Indy. Probably both.

DaFace
12-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I still think the Chargers are the bigger threat just because of schedule.

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk.

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2010, 06:29 PM

The Chargers would have to win their final four to even have a shot. That's a tall order, especially after the way they played today.

DaFace
12-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Yeah, but the Raiders have to play the pissed off colts and the surging jags.

RedThat
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Whats up with the Raiders? They look like divisional warriors.

BigRedChief
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Yeah, but the Raiders have to play the pissed off colts and the surging jags.

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk.Doesn't matter now. We take care of business on the road in St. Louis, no way we lose at home with a first round bye or at worst, a home playoff game on the line.

RedThat
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Doesn't matter now. We take care of business on the road in St. Louis, no way we lose at home with a home playoff game on the line.

I hope your right but the Raiders look damn good against the division.

Spott
12-05-2010, 06:38 PM
I'll be at the Jags/Raiders game next week so Oakland is definitely going down.

Rams Fan
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Doesn't matter now. We take care of business on the road in St. Louis, no way we lose at home with a first round bye or at worst, a home playoff game on the line.

You don't think the Rams will be firing on all cylinders against the Chiefs after a 3 game road trip?

ROYC75
12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Oakland is out to sweep the division and lose the AFCW.

Crazy ..... Their D today was awesome.

You think this was a trap game for SD ? Over look Oakland for next week against KC. SD looked like crap today.

EyePod
12-05-2010, 06:51 PM
We win the game next week against SD we win the division. I don't think Oakland or SD wins 3/4 of their remaining games. We can make the playoffs at 9-7 if we win this coming week.

Micjones
12-05-2010, 06:53 PM
The Raiders won't impede our path to the AFC West title.
They still have Jacksonville and Indianapolis on their schedule.
AND they have to make a trip to KC for the rematch.

The Bad Guy
12-05-2010, 06:56 PM

Losing to the Raiders at home pretty much eliminates all "the schedule is easy down the stretch" talk.

The Chargers aren't a great team by any stretch. They are a bad road team evident by loses at Seattle and St. Louis.

The Bengals will beat the Chargers.

Micjones
12-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Next week's matchup is a statement game.
We need to handle our own business and seal this division up.

petegz28
12-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Next week's matchup is a statement game.
We need to handle our own business and seal this division up.

This! We don't need to worry about what other teams do as long as we handle out business. Our destiny is in our own hands.

R8RFAN
12-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Oakland is out to sweep the division and lose the AFCW.

Crazy ..... Their D today was awesome.

You think this was a trap game for SD ? Over look Oakland for next week against KC. SD looked like crap today.

I doubt they overlooked us since we already kicked their ass one time this year........

It looks like we just match up good against them and the Donks and match up about even against the Chiefs....

You all go into SD and kick their asses and you deserve to win that AFCW, its right there, all you got to do is go get it.

chief52
12-05-2010, 07:23 PM
This! We don't need to worry about what other teams do as long as we handle out business. Our destiny is in our own hands.

Who in their right mind would have thought this was possible for the Chiefs to say in December. Damn, this team has made major improvements!!!