PDA

View Full Version : Football What teams do you most want to see in the playoff?

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 05:48 PM
EDIT: I INTEND TO SAY, 'TEAMS YOU MOST WANT THE CHIEFS TO FACE IN THE PLAYOFFS'.

The rules:

I'm going to have one part for each division to show the division winners, and then I'll have another one for the wild card that will show all the potential wild card teams.

Vote once in each division and then once for the wild card. I'll put a couple of other scrub teams in the AFC West on the odd condition that we lose the division but win the wild card.

I'm only going to list teams within two games of the division leader or the current bottom wild card team, so if you want to preach to me that Miami and Cleveland are still in it, I shall accept your premise and then ridicule you to all of my friends when you aren't around to defend yourself.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Jets....lets settle the Cassel/Sanchez debate at last!

JD10367
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Please specify your criteria. Is this "teams you would like to see simply because you like the teams"? Or, as a Chiefs fan, are you talking about "teams you would like to see because they're teams you'd want the Chiefs to face"?

LiveSteam
12-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Chiefs & the Pats
The rest of the NFL can go F themselves

LaChapelle
12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Nice division dividers :)

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Please specify your criteria. Is this "teams you would like to see simply because you like the teams"? Or, as a Chiefs fan, are you talking about "teams you would like to see because they're teams you'd want the Chiefs to face"?

The latter. I realized that potential for misunderstanding as well and added a clearly worded edit in a large font so that my earlier ambiguity doesn't mix responses and invalidate the research. But thank you for notifying me as well.

EyePod
12-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Jets....lets settle the Cassel/Sanchez debate at last!

That's the first thing I thought of. I think Mecca's head would explode if the Chiefs owned Sanchez and Cassel had a career day. Mine might too, but that would be from happiness and not from having Sanchez's balls in my throat (like Mecca).

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm surprised that more people would rather face the Steelers as division champs than the Ravens. Or did I miss something and the rapist is out for the year with the foot thingie.

jbwm89
12-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I must be the only person who would like to face the Titans.

Chiefs4TheWin
12-05-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm surprised that more people would rather face the Steelers as division champs than the Ravens. Or did I miss something and the rapist is out for the year with the foot thingie.

They aren't as good as ya think. They are a sure thing for at least 2 turnovers with rapelisberger and they are worse with him in the lineup cuz all they do is pass.

Rain Man
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
I must be the only person who would like to face the Titans.

Y'know, I was wondering about that, too. I think I picked the Jaguars instead of the Titans just because I have this perception that the Titans should be good. But since they're using some Tibetan goatherd at QB now, I should've picked them.

Of course, if they did manage to get into the playoffs it would mean that the goatherd is playing well, so I guess it kind of controls for itself.

JD10367
12-05-2010, 06:28 PM

No, but I think you're close. Personally I think Rapelisberger's foot will ultimately cost them, and the Steelers will be an easier "out" on the road than, say, the Ravens would be.

There are some fascinating matchup potentials. Colts: you get to try to kick Manning's ass. Patriots: Pioli and Haley get to take on their former team, and you get to try to kick Brady's ass. Jets: Sanchez. Steelers: Rapist. Ravens: Ray Lewis and his band of criminals. Chargers or Raiders: no explanation needed. The only real boring matchup for you would be the Jaguars.

Count Zarth
12-05-2010, 06:57 PM
The only teams in the AFC that scare me are the Ravens and Steelers.

BTW, Manning will miss the playoffs this year and PRAISE JAMAAL CHARLES because that's one guy I never want to see in the playoffs ever again.