PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium

Paniero
12-05-2010, 07:09 PM
The Chiefs are 1 of 4 NFL teams undefeated at home this year. Today, I heard the Tomahawk Chop cleary audible for the first time on TV in a while. To top it off, since 1972, our stadium still hasn't become an advertisement for Fed Ex, Sun Life, Invesco, Gillete, University of Phoenix, or any other corporate sponsor.

This stadium will one day soon regain it's rightful position as the hardest place in the NFL to play. Hopefully it's this year, and during the playoffs. The Titans and Raiders will fall at Arrowhead, and so will either the Jets or Steelers in the first round of the playoffs. I wish I could be there.

For those of you who attend games and act completely uninhibited in support of our team, thanks. Fcuk Invesco, fcuk Qualcomm, and definately fcuk Oakland-Alameda County Coliseu and all those who attend the games there just to hang out with other paroled convicts without violating their parole.

Arrowhead is back. Any other fans that think they have the best stadium in the NFL can join all the people that think they have better BBQ than KC and eat a bag of dicks.

Priest31kc
12-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I want New England in the 1st round. That would be somethin...

luv
12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
The Chiefs are 1 of 4 NFL teams undefeated at home this year. Today, I heard the Tomahawk Chop cleary audible for the first time on TV in a while. To top it off, since 1972, our stadium still hasn't become an advertisement for Fed Ex, Sun Life, Invesco, Gillete, University of Phoenix, or any other corporate sponsor.

This stadium will one day soon regain it's rightful position as the hardest place in the NFL to play. Hopefully it's this year, and during the playoffs. The Titans and Raiders will fall at Arrowhead, and so will either the Jets or Steelers in the first round of the playoffs. I wish I could be there.

For those of you who attend games and act completely uninhibited in support of our team, thanks. Fcuk Invesco, fcuk Qualcomm, and definately fcuk Oakland-Alameda County Coliseu and all those who attend the games there just to hang out with other paroled convicts without violating their parole.

Arrowhead is back. Any other fans that think they have the best stadium in the NFL can join all the people that think they have better BBQ than KC and eat a bag of dicks.

While I like the sentiment, it's not even close.

zonachief
12-05-2010, 07:14 PM
If we get the three seed looks like we get the loser of the AFC East (NE/Jets) or North Pitt/ Balt....sheesh...was hoping we could draw jacksonville....

GloryDayz
12-05-2010, 07:15 PM

Please explain...

zonachief
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM

I think its on the way back. Never saw empty seats in the mid 90's. I know partly has to do with the down econmy (looks like club level takes hit) but the arrow is pointed way up (pun intended)

luv
12-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Please explain...

MNF was the closest Arrowhead has gotten to being back. I took him to mean the loudest, rowdiest stadium in the NFL. Still way too many empty seats. And still way too many opposing fans in the stands.

cdirty
12-05-2010, 07:18 PM
there is still a bunch of god damn empty seats in the middle ring. i hate seeing that.

luv
12-05-2010, 07:19 PM
I think its on the way back. Never saw empty seats in the mid 90's. I know partly has to do with the down econmy (looks like club level takes hit) but the arrow is pointed way up (pun intended)

I think, if we make the playoffs this year, then we'll see more of an improvement next year.

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 07:21 PM
I think, if we make the playoffs this year, then we'll see more of an improvement next year.

I was thinking that watching the game today. In the 90's against the Broncs (and pretty much anyone else) it would be full up. The middle level was dead today and the crowd seemed meh.

It also may just be a sign of the times, economically and all.

BigRedChief
12-05-2010, 07:23 PM
there is still a bunch of god damn empty seats in the middle ring. i hate seeing that.Get used to it. It takes at least a $10K commitment for a couple of seats to buy into the club seats.

Bearcat
12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
It's getting there. Tickets were still available a couple days ago (a friend was looking for 3, and I found decent upper deck tickets), and there were a lot of empty seats scattered through the upper deck... and of course, Club Level continues to suck. The section I was in stood the entire game and there was some good energy, but it wouldn't rank all that high on the loudest games I've been to.

Kraus
12-05-2010, 07:24 PM
I'll echo luv's statement. Arrowhead isn't what it was throughout most of the 90's and early 2000's.

Way too many open seats and still not as loud as it was.

It does seem like it is on the rebound, though.

Last good crowd's I have seen were the 2007 Thanksgiving and 2003 Playoff Games. I wasn't able to make it to the MNF game this year, but I imagine it was close to the same atmosphere.

zonachief
12-05-2010, 07:25 PM
I think week 17 against oakland will be nuts. Hopefully a playoff spot will be sealed or on the line. Whichever way I see a rowdy and full Arrowhead for week 17. MNF was amazing. I watched it at my moms house this year and she said I was accually beaming. It was great to see arrowhead back that way again. It will take haley some time to bring back arrowhead after the herm era destroyed it.

GloryDayz
12-05-2010, 07:26 PM
MNF was the closest Arrowhead has gotten to being back. I took him to mean the loudest, rowdiest stadium in the NFL. Still way too many empty seats. And still way too many opposing fans in the stands.

I agree. But I hope it's back soon. I trust those scalper tix would have been easy to come by had I felt up for it? And with the cold, I half expected it...

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-05-2010, 07:26 PM
there is still a bunch of god damn empty seats in the middle ring. i hate seeing that.
Just after kickoff today.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/vn2pdx.jpg

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM
The club level thing isnt gonna change. It isn't that the seats are not sold though.

Spott
12-05-2010, 07:29 PM
It is kind of bad seeing the entire club level is about 90% empty. I don't blame people, because I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a football game either.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Get used to it. It takes at least a $10K commitment for a couple of seats to buy into the club seats.
Dude, I got all fucked up with my parking situation and I forgot to bring my camera to the tailgate, so I didn't get the pics I told you I would. I even brought a flag to use in the pics. :grr:

luv
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Last good crowd's I have seen were the 2007 Thanksgiving and 2003 Playoff Games. I wasn't able to make it to the MNF game this year, but I imagine it was close to the same atmosphere.

I was at that Thanksgiving game. Best game I've ever been to (I did not attend games in the 90's). MNF was a close second.

GloryDayz
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Just after kickoff today.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/vn2pdx.jpg

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No telling how many of them chose to go inside, but I hate it NMW!

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
It is kind of bad seeing the entire club level is about 90% empty. I don't blame people, because I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a football game either.
It did fill in along the sidelines fairly well as the game went on, but the end zones never did.

Stinger
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
The club level thing isnt gonna change. It isn't that the seats are not sold though.

Actually the chiefs sent out an email a couple of weeks ago saying call if you want to upgrade your seats for the rest of this year and going into next. Called and found out that they were only upgrading to seats in the endzone club level. Take it FWIW.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Actually the chiefs sent out an email a couple of weeks ago saying call if you want to upgrade your seats for the rest of this year and going into next. Called and found out that they were only upgrading to seats in the endzone club level. Take it FWIW.

Not surprising. I should clarify I didn't mean to say they were totally locked up for club level. But most of it is people being in the nice and warm club level inside areas. Full bar...comfy...service. Blah blah.

Even with that the lengths of the field look decent. The endzone's not so much.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:35 PM
I have been to countless games. We are getting there but not quite there.

The crowd brings it as much as they did it the good ol days during key moments of the game but they don't sustain consistent energy throughout a game like they used too.

LiveSteam
12-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Did Bugs scream KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL? He dam well better have
Oppps

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Big Bugs scream KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL? He dam well better have

Not everyone is fluent in backwater.

LiveSteam
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Dude, I got all ****ed up with my parking situation and I forgot to bring my camera to the tailgate, so I didn't get the pics I told you I would. I even brought a flag to use in the pics. :grr:

did you drop off the toys for the tots ?

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
The Baby Boomers are getting older and they still have most of the season tickets. In the 90's they were in their mid 30s and early 40s. Now late 50's and early 60s. Until Gen Y gets money ,which is coming, it won't be like the 90s for a while.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:41 PM
The Baby Boomers are getting older and they still have most of the season tickets. In the 90's they were in their mid 30s and early 40s. Now late 50's and early 60s. Until Gen Y gets money ,which is coming, it won't be like the 90s for a while.

That is a great point.

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
That is a great point.

The Monday Night Game was a very young crowd compared to normal games.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Big Bugs scream KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL? He dam well better have
Affirmative, voice is pretty raspy and my hands are sore from banging on the seats.

did you drop off the toys for the tots ?
Affirmative.

CHENZ A!
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Not like it used to be, but was still very loud at times. Also my section stood the entire game, and not a single person complained about it. :clap:

luv
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Not like it used to be, but was still very loud at times. Also my section stood the entire game, and not a single person complained about it. :clap:

Same here. We even had a guy who reminded us all through the fourth quarter that we were the 12th man.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Maybe I am just really lucky but I have never once ran into someone complaining about noise or standing at Arrowhead. Not ever.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2010, 08:04 PM
I think league wide attendence is a problem around the league this year.

1. The economy
2. Which we have talked about on here before: The NFL has made it every attractive is just stay at home and watch....Sunday Ticket, watching your fantasy team on the www, Redzone channel, etc....

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Ring of Shame Level. An embarrassment.

jbwm89
12-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Ring of Shame Level. An embarrassment.

4 friends and I invaded today. If you can manage to get club level passes they don't give a shit if you actually have seats in there or not. It was actually really cool to be in there. A lot of the people for those gold seats aren't sitting at home they are on the other side of the glass in the warmth sipping a whiskey coke.

That being said it was still not nearly as roudy in the gold section as my normal top corner.

Hoover
12-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Arrowhead will not be back until the Club section is full. :)

DRU
12-05-2010, 08:43 PM

Agreed. Just like the team, though, it's headed in the right direction! I picked up my season tix in April and the whole thing has paid off wonderfully!

HonestChieffan
12-05-2010, 08:53 PM

You are right. Its maybe 50% of what it was. Fans are weak right now. But we can hope to get it back.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 08:54 PM
You are right. Its maybe 50% of what it was. Fans are weak right now. But we can hope to get it back.

You're being dramatic.

It isn't that bad.

Mojo Jojo
12-05-2010, 09:08 PM
To top it off, since 1972, our stadium still hasn't become an advertisement for Fed Ex, Sun Life, Invesco, Gillete, University of Phoenix, or any other corporate sponsor.

The Chiefs have been trying to sell the naming rights for the past 5 years. They even hired an outside company to try and help sell the rights. Problem is no one wants to spend the money to sponsor Arrowhead. That would be pure bottom line money that isn't shared and could be used for signing bonuses. This is not a good thing.

baitism
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
I used to be a season ticket holder from 05-07 before I went away for college. I was at the game today and it was loud, but I think it is quieter for a couple of reasons.

1. Obviously, more empty seats than in the past. Which isn't surprising as bad as the team has been the last few years.

2. More opposing fans, which obviously won't be loud when their team has the ball.

3. I also think people who only go to a game or two a year are used to watching the game at home and not really "getting into the game." It takes more than a game or two a year to really get into being rowdy and loud. I felt that way for the first quarter and then got back to my old ways of losing my voice by halftime.

4. Club level is broken. I thought the red seats farther back in the club level were for the people in the suites. Do the people in the yellow seats have the option of occupying the suites as well? Because, if so, that is weak. The yellow seats should be reduced in price and the people sitting in them shouldn't be able to spend the whole game in the suite. It defeats the purpose of having that many seats outside.

5. For god's sake, play some better music to get the crowd pumped up. I can only take so much Eminem.

Psyko Tek
12-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Please explain...

it's fucking arrowhead
no sponsor
no other name it;'s a stadium without any purpose except playing football
no explanation needed

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
I used to be a season ticket holder from 05-07 before I went away for college. I was at the game today and it was loud, but I think it is quieter for a couple of reasons.

1. Obviously, more empty seats than in the past. Which isn't surprising as bad as the team has been the last few years.

2. More opposing fans, which obviously won't be loud when their team has the ball.

3. I also think people who only go to a game or two a year are used to watching the game at home and not really "getting into the game." It takes more than a game or two a year to really get into being rowdy and loud. I felt that way for the first quarter and then got back to my old ways of losing my voice by halftime.

4. Club level is broken. I thought the red seats farther back in the club level were for the people in the suites. Do the people in the yellow seats have the option of occupying the suites as well? Because, if so, that is weak. The yellow seats should be reduced in price and the people sitting in them shouldn't be able to spend the whole game in the suite. It defeats the purpose of having that many seats outside.

5. For god's sake, play some better music to get the crowd pumped up. I can only take so much Eminem.
#3. Bullshit, I don't go to very many games and I know how to "get into the game".

#5. Yes, the music sucks, but not as bad as the sound system does. Whatever they paid for that fucking thing was way too much.

Demonpenz
12-05-2010, 10:07 PM
it's not that the crowd is bad or the staduim is that bad, it was just at an unreal level in the 90's

Guru
12-05-2010, 10:08 PM
MNF was the closest Arrowhead has gotten to being back. I took him to mean the loudest, rowdiest stadium in the NFL. Still way too many empty seats. And still way too many opposing fans in the stands.THIS. And that MNF game still didn't even touch what we heard back in the 90's.

KCBOSS1
12-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Where the heck was the club level? On TV, it looked like it was about 10-20% occupied. Too cold, to expensive or did I miss something? I mean this is Denver....

Guru
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Where the heck was the club level? On TV, it looked like it was about 10-20% occupied. Too cold, to expensive or did I miss something? I mean this is Denver....they all go inside to their new heated digs.

|Zach|
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
THIS. And that MNF game still didn't even touch what we heard back in the 90's.

That just isn't so. MNF this year equaled it. Heck except for some very key games and moments (i.e. Montana being announced for the first time, some playoff moments, some rivalry games) it was better than an average 90's game.

jbwm89
12-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Where the heck was the club level? On TV, it looked like it was about 10-20% occupied. Too cold, to expensive or did I miss something? I mean this is Denver....

The club level and the suites are two different things. Just because you have access to club level does not give you access to the suites. Suite owners sit in those nice chairs behind the yellow and club level people sit in the yellow and utilize not the suites but the warm bar/lobby area behind the suites.

The club level was packed today, the yellow seats were not except for close to the 50's. The real problem is that it seems like those people never really intend to spend much time in their seats when they purchase the tickets, one group came out and had the seats we were squatting in with 5 minutes left for the first time.

verbaljitsu
12-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Having club level seats does not per se grant access to the suites. BUT, it does allow the suite owners to invite you in. Many suite owners are cost averaging tickets and buying many club level seats. That means they can buy an 8 person suite and 12 club level tickets, and voila, they now have 20 people that can rotate in and out of the suites.

Additionally, having club level seats gets you access to the end zone lounges where you can watch the game, drink booze, talk shop, or whatever else your pansy fan butt is interested in doing.

The red seats behind the yellow club level seats are only for suites.

Many of the club level seats are empty because the people are in the suites. Many of the club level seats are empty because the people are in the lounges. Some of the seats are empty because they have not been sold.

aturnis
12-05-2010, 11:12 PM
I don't know if it's been said yet, I'm not reading this whole thread. The Chiefs are now one of only 3 teams undefeated at home this year! Ravens dropped today to Pittsburgh. The other two teams are the Falcons and the Patriots. I believe The Pats are at home tomorrow night.

baitism
12-05-2010, 11:17 PM
After looking up club level tickets ($200+), I am not surprised they are empty.

baitism
12-05-2010, 11:20 PM
#3. Bullshit, I don't go to very many games and I know how to "get into the game".

#5. Yes, the music sucks, but not as bad as the sound system does. Whatever they paid for that ****ing thing was way too much.

Obviously, I don't mean everyone. But, many are. The couple sitting next to us were there for the first time and I never even heard them get loud once the whole game.

Guru
12-05-2010, 11:52 PM

#5. Yes, the music sucks, but not as bad as the sound system does. Whatever they paid for that ****ing thing was way too much.That sound system was just downright horrid. The distortions were awful.

ChiefsNow
12-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Are you sure it was louder in the 90s or are you all deaf now?

Guru
12-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Are you sure it was louder in the 90s or are you all deaf now?eh?

footballff
12-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Great venue, love to see the fans going wild here :D
Anyone got pictures of the Manchester United visit?

--------
stadiumzone.weebly.com

Paniero
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
To elaborate to my meaning behind this thread, I do not believe that the crazy environment of the 90's is back. KC fans have been abused for many years, and it will take a long time for that level of excitement to come back to Arrowhead unless KC does something big in the playoffs this year.

However, the Chiefs seem to feel that Arrowhead is home in a way they haven't the last three years. Visiting teams may have paid homage to the idea of Arrowhead magic, but not many considered our team in our stadium as a difficult game.

When I say Arrowhead is back, I mean that KC is no pushover here at home. Not saying they are on the road, but I feel much more comfortable with KC playing home games than I did the last 3 years. I will bet quite a bit that the Steelers, Jets, Colts, and Ravens would come here and get beat in the first or second round. The Pats would be an issue, but that's another story.I wouldn't have believed that last year.

zonachief
12-07-2010, 12:41 AM
A good sign. During the 49ers game, fox brought back the decibel meter...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Guru
12-07-2010, 12:56 AM
A good sign. During the 49ers game, fox brought back the decibel meter...

Sent from my PC36100 using TapatalkYeah, and the best the crowd could do was 108. Arrowhead is capable of so much more noise than that.

Phobia
12-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Great venue, love to see the fans going wild here :D
Anyone got pictures of the Manchester United visit?

I think I have some.

Phobia
12-07-2010, 01:33 AM
You guys keep talking 90's, which was awesome but that stadium got rocking strong for a few games during the DV era as well. That Denver game with the Dante Hall returns was unbelievable.

zonachief
12-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah, and the best the crowd could do was 108. Arrowhead is capable of so much more noise than that.

Hasn't it been known to hit 120-130?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ExtremeChief
12-07-2010, 09:51 AM
You guys keep talking 90's, which was awesome but that stadium got rocking strong for a few games during the DV era as well. That Denver game with the Dante Hall returns was unbelievable.

Absolutely. That was the loudest I've ever heard it but I may not have been to as many games as some. My son was screaming at me right after that return and I couldn't hear anything.

Molitoth
12-07-2010, 10:15 AM
All I can say is.... The game with DT's 7 sacks. I've never heard it louder.

The Denver Dante Hall game was great too though.

gblowfish
12-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I want New England in the 1st round. That would be somethin...
Woah...calm down there little Bobcat. We ain't won dick yet. Still have four more games to go.

Mojo Jojo
12-07-2010, 10:24 AM
All I can say is.... The game with DT's 7 sacks. I've never heard it louder.

The Denver Dante Hall game was great too though.

Louder Chiefs games than DT 7 sacks.

Dante/Denver Game.
Hasty vs. Raiders...noise actually cracked suite windows
Chiefs/Bills Monday Night Football
Chiefs/Patriots...Bledsoe at QB...Pats false start on first 3 or 4 plays of the game because of crowd noise

eazyb81
12-07-2010, 10:29 AM
The club level emptiness is really a problem that has spanned across all of pro and college sports in recent years.

Teams are selling prime seats to corporate sponsors who frankly come to games about half the time. The seats are sold and the team is making more money than selling them to the Average Joe off the street, but the drawback is a worse atmosphere and less butts in the seats.

eazyb81
12-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Largest I ever heard it was when Tamarick Vanover took it to the house in OT against the Chargers on Monday Night. That was ridiculous and Arrowhead went nuts.

Molitoth
12-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Petro just had a Chiefs rep on the show asking him about club level pricing and he says they know of the problem and they will be reducing club level ticket prices.

Bearcat
12-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Louder Chiefs games than DT 7 sacks.

Dante/Denver Game.
Hasty vs. Raiders...noise actually cracked suite windows
Chiefs/Bills Monday Night Football
Chiefs/Patriots...Bledsoe at QB...Pats false start on first 3 or 4 plays of the game because of crowd noise

I assume you mean the Bills SNF game in 2003? That was pretty loud. The last couple of Colts games I've been to were pretty loud.... the playoff game in 2003 and opening day after DT died in 2000.

ChiefsCountry
12-07-2010, 10:52 AM
I assume you mean the Bills SNF game in 2003? That was pretty loud. The last couple of Colts games I've been to were pretty loud.... the playoff game in 2003 and opening day after DT died in 2000.

91 game with the Bills.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat
12-07-2010, 10:58 AM
91 game with the Bills.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah... I was 11, and the score (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199110070kan.htm) doesn't ring any bells... probably past my bedtime. :shrug:

Mojo Jojo
12-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Ah... I was 11, and the score (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199110070kan.htm) doesn't ring any bells... probably past my bedtime. :shrug:

Yes the '91 game. Bills defending AFC Champs and undefeated. First Monday Night game at Arrowhead in years...Chiefs win 33-6. Maybe the greatest Arrowhead experience ever.

Guru
12-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Yes the '91 game. Bills defending AFC Champs and undefeated. First Monday Night game at Arrowhead in years...Chiefs win 33-6. Maybe the greatest Arrowhead experience ever.

My fiance at the time got us tickets to that game. I proposed 2 weeks later.

Here we are 18 years later and still going strong.

Bearcat
12-07-2010, 01:41 PM

Cool... I noticed a link on Google to kcchiefsgames.com when I was looking up the game, so I'll have to watch it sometime. I was watching games by then, but they're mostly fuzzy, at best... I didn't start drinking the Kool-Aid for another year or so.

Extra Point
12-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Yellow seat subletting should be approved! Gauge it with turnstiles and restroom flushes.

ChiefsCountry
12-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Cool... I noticed a link on Google to kcchiefsgames.com when I was looking up the game, so I'll have to watch it sometime. I was watching games by then, but they're mostly fuzzy, at best... I didn't start drinking the Kool-Aid for another year or so.

I remember it bc it was the first ever football game I watched when I was little. I was hooked on Chiefs football from then on out.

REDHOTGTO
12-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I was at that Thanksgiving game. Best game I've ever been to (I did not attend games in the 90's). MNF was a close second.

i was at the whole 90's and clear up to 2006, i dont see near the crowd or the noise anymore. too bad but maybe it will come back now, i might even make it back to game or 2 a year . it used to rock so loud our ears hurt after the games and we could'nt talk for 2 days after i hope it comes back. the loudest i ever heard it was when we kicked a 52 yd fg against donks to win the game, unbelieveable !!!

Paniero
12-24-2010, 07:26 AM
For the next two weeks, KC's crowd can make a difference against two teams who could knock the Chiefs out of playoff contention.

Go ahead, go nuts, go apeshit...

boogblaster
12-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Went at least twice a year bak durning the Marty years .. it was always full and extra loud .......