PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Congrats to you all

Taco John
12-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Just wanted to drop in to pay my respects and say congrats to you all. May the team of Cassell and Haley bring you many, many seasons of the kind of football you are enjoying this season, and may you always play the Broncos as tough as you did today.

:thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Classy. Thanks. May Ron Paul win the election in 2012.

Baconeater
12-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks. Now go the hell back to DC.

Bane
12-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Thank you,now STAY DOWN BITCH.

dirk digler
12-05-2010, 08:39 PM
May Josh McDaniel be your hc for eternity

Marcellus
12-05-2010, 08:39 PM
None needed. We all knew what would happen.

After the last 30 second ticked away.

WebGem
12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks TJ. Good luck getting rid of Josh, however as usual we will be rooting opposite of you there too. :D

Oh and beat SD in week 17 if we need it.

DanT
12-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Classy post, Taco John. I had a nice time watching the game with a Bronco fan, a stranger that turned out to be very classy as well, a Navy vet and a political philosophy professor. Lots of good folks in the Broncos fanbase. Lookng forward to our 2011 showdowns!

Claynus
12-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Tell baja I want my 100 bucks.

notorious
12-05-2010, 09:29 PM
That was about the ugliest game I have ever seen.

Somebody had to win that shit-fest, and I am glad it was us.

Thanks.

chasedude
12-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Glad you have the balls to post, props.

I don't see Awesome Aric around to eat his crow, wuss.

Reaper16
12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
This OP sounds every bit the backhanded compliment.

aturnis
12-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Nice. Classy. Honestly can't say that I'd have the gusto to do the same.

kysirsoze
12-05-2010, 09:36 PM

"the kind of football you've been enjoying this season"

"as tough as you did today"

Yep.

Reaper16
12-05-2010, 09:37 PM
This is not "classy," guys. It's diaper rash.

Claynus
12-05-2010, 09:38 PM

LMAO

You guys are too used to jerk Taco.

That's open to interpretation, but we're playing winning football this season, and Taco has said he enjoys the rivalry more when both teams are good.

Reaper16
12-05-2010, 09:40 PM
LMAO

You guys are too used to jerk Taco.

There's another kind?

BigMeatballDave
12-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Classy? LMAO TJ is nothing more than a troll in this forum.

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2010, 09:47 PM
I totally forgot you watch football.

Crush
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Congrats on almost winning your Super Bowl. :thumb:

LaChapelle
12-05-2010, 09:49 PM
They just run out of time

CHENZ A!
12-05-2010, 09:49 PM
This shit is insincere, and furthermore, fuck this person, and every one of his kind.

Crush
12-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Hey Taco, also congrats on the 3-9 season. :thumb:

cdcox
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM

Transparently so.

BIG_DADDY
12-05-2010, 09:59 PM
I think we need a round of Donk burgers on Taco.

KCBOSS1
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
That was about the ugliest game I have ever seen.

Somebody had to win that shit-fest, and I am glad it was us.

Thanks.

My thoughts exactly:thumb:

Guru
12-05-2010, 10:03 PM
There were a lot of donkey fans in our area and they were all very classy. It really felt odd to not have a single one of them acting like an ass.

Crush
12-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Congrats, Moreno seemed like a real running back. :thumb:

Claynus
12-05-2010, 10:05 PM
OK, so if this is backhanded...how so?

Is Taco saying the kind of football we are enjoying this year is flawed, and doesn't result in championships?

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2010, 10:05 PM
OK, so if this is backhanded...how so?

Is Taco saying the kind of football we are enjoying this year is flawed, and doesn't result in championships?No, that's what you've been saying.

Baconeater
12-05-2010, 10:06 PM
There were a lot of donkey fans in our area and they were all very classy. It really felt odd to not have a single one of them acting like an ass.
There were quite a few around us too, only one talked shit but he was being provoked by some Chief fans in the area. It was all good-natured though.

tonyetony
12-05-2010, 10:07 PM

fo real

Dave Lane
12-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Thanks for being a classy guy TJ. And may I say I hope we saved your coaches job by playing it close.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Such cynics around here. I love it.

I thought we had you in the fourth quarter when Knowshon started breaking off those three big runs. For the life of me I will never understand why Josh decided to put the game on Orton's shoulders at that point, given how terrible Orton played all game long.

McDaniels is a terrible, terrible coach. One of the worst I have ever witnessed. He refuses to take what the defense gives him, stubbornly forcing the passing game even when it's not necessarily working. His playcalling comes straight out of Madden - like he put together the game plan using season mode. I think that's where his draft strategies come too.

As a side note, I talked with a media buddy in Denver today, and some of the people he pow-wows with tell him that if Josh got fired from Denver, he'd likely end up as the coach of KC the following year. As the rumor goes, the investment in Cassel over there has Pioli salivating over the hope that he can swoop in and rescue Dr. FistPump from the clutches of good and return Cassel to his Patriot day glory. Just a rumor - take it for what it's worth.

cdcox
12-05-2010, 11:42 PM
As a side note, I talked with a media buddy in Denver today, and some of the people he pow-wows with tell him that if Josh got fired from Denver, he'd likely end up as the coach of KC the following year. As the rumor goes, the investment in Cassel over there has Pioli salivating over the hope that he can swoop in and rescue Dr. FistPump from the clutches of good and return Cassel to his Patriot day glory. Just a rumor - take it for what it's worth.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I would completely melt down if this were to truly happen, but I can only laugh at the absurdity.

Your troll bait has no power here.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 11:47 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

I would completely melt down if this were to truly happen, but I can only laugh at the absurdity.

Your troll bait has no power here.

I'm not sure if it's absurd or not, considering the ties that McDaniels, Pioli, and Cassel have. And I don't know how true this is - you guys would know better than I - but the story I heard has Pioli and Haley at odds with eachother. I was told that they don't really like eachother, and that Haley is just this sort of maverick figure in the organization who does his thing and doesn't really fit in with the power structure there.

I don't know if any of this is true, but I thought it was interesting given the ties that those three have. If fate took a turn down that road, the rivalry between our teams would be through the roof.

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure if it's absurd or not, considering the ties that McDaniels, Pioli, and Cassel have. And I don't know how true this is - you guys would know better than I - but the story I heard has Pioli and Haley at odds with eachother. I was told that they don't really like eachother, and that Haley is just this sort of maverick figure in the organization who does his thing and doesn't really fit in with the power structure there.

I don't know if any of this is true, but I thought it was interesting given the ties that those three have. If fate took a turn down that road, the rivalry between our teams would be through the roof.Yeah, we'd probably fire Haley due to his performance this season.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 11:57 PM
I certianly understand the skepticism. I just heard it when doing some post game rapping with my patnas, and thought I'd relay it since I was here and all.

stevieray
12-06-2010, 12:10 AM
I certianly understand the skepticism. I just heard it when doing some post game rapping with my patnas, and thought I'd relay it since I was here and all.maybe as a QB coach :doh!:, but seriously, from 4-12 to 8-4 and you're gonna be replaced?

Crush
12-06-2010, 12:11 AM

Congrats. Your trolling is still top notch. :thumb:

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Too bad the loss won't make your head look any smaller.

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/3070714796_61c0491b28.jpg)

booger
12-06-2010, 12:29 AM

Chocolate Hog
12-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Too bad the loss won't make your head look any smaller.

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/3070714796_61c0491b28.jpg)

Yea it did

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/20/article-0-0C292BED000005DC-279_224x345.jpg

teedubya
12-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Neg Rep Bomb on Taco!!!

http://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2009/7/8/saupload_nuclear_bomb_badger350.jpg

*crickets

booger
12-06-2010, 12:40 AM

Short Leash Hootie
12-06-2010, 02:48 AM
I thought he meant McDaniels would be like a QB Coach or something...not the head coach...that is just laughable.

If Haley is gone Weis would take over, not fucking McDaniels...that is just dumb. Weis and Crennel wouldn't work for fucking McDaniels...I'll tell you that right now.

Hog Farmer
12-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Gee , thanks Mr. Taco!

Now go slurp down another Donkey Schlong!

Short Leash Hootie
12-06-2010, 02:55 AM
hey taco I was talking to some media folk I know in Denver...

they were saying the Broncos were going to move to LA...

I understand the skepticism since Denver has such a great fan base and all but I'm just saying...

they think LA is too big of a market and Tebow is too big of a name to just let rot in Denver...

so...hope you have a great day

WebGem
12-06-2010, 03:07 AM
McDaniels is going to be the Chiefs head coach next season? ROFL Go smoke some more crack you fucking retard. That one seriously made me burst out laughing when I realized you meant head coach.

the Talking Can
12-06-2010, 06:32 AM

:LOL:

Otter
12-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Gee , thanks Mr. Taco!

Now go slurp down another Donkey Schlong!

Not even nice enough to offer him some hog schlong! You're a poor host Hog. I never would have expected this from you.

Jack
12-06-2010, 07:46 AM
A lukewarm conciliatory message followed by his typical self generated "rumor" that attempts to hide his true feelings.

Amazing the some here accept this heartfelt message as genuine from this miserable misanthrope.

Go back the that lackluster huddling place you call home and console your fellow mangy fans.

tooge
12-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks TJ. Now STFU and go back to rooting for those cheatin bastards.

Bane
12-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Such cynics around here. I love it.

I thought we had you in the fourth quarter when Knowshon started breaking off those three big runs. For the life of me I will never understand why Josh decided to put the game on Orton's shoulders at that point, given how terrible Orton played all game long.

McDaniels is a terrible, terrible coach. One of the worst I have ever witnessed. He refuses to take what the defense gives him, stubbornly forcing the passing game even when it's not necessarily working. His playcalling comes straight out of Madden - like he put together the game plan using season mode. I think that's where his draft strategies come too.

At least now we know who has the KnowMo account.This is even dumber than the shit you post over on the Mange.:shake:

Crush
12-06-2010, 08:44 AM
I think KnowMo was a figment of our collective imagination.