PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Raiders are real enemy numbe one

Line Judge
12-06-2010, 03:03 AM
If they win out and we lose to San Diego, they win the division and go to the playoffs instead of us. If they can stay as dominate as they were against the chargers it is very well possible for them not to lose another game. Indy is on the ropes as is Denver. Jacksonville may be their biggest challenge. Don't discount these possibilities when planning for post season games.

WebGem
12-06-2010, 03:18 AM
They very well may win out? Go smoke some more crack. They play in Jacksonville. You know...traveling across the country to play. Yeah that doesn't usually turn out well. Oh and the Jags are playing pretty well. They also play Indy and Denver at home and go to Arrowhead.

No, the Raiders aren't enemy #1 in terms of this seasons AFC west race.

MichaelH
12-06-2010, 03:23 AM
And..... Denver isn't against the ropes. They're not even in the ring.

Hog Farmer
12-06-2010, 03:27 AM
If the Raiders win out, beating Jacksonville, Indy and KC in KC then they deserve to be in the playoffs . But I think chances of that happening are less than 0 %

SenselessChiefsFan
12-06-2010, 05:41 AM
I won't discount the possibility entirely. The reality, however, is that the Raiders have to beat the Chiefs IN Arrowhead to be the division champs.

I don't think they will win in Arrowhead. They really shouldn't have won the last game.

The Chargers took the Raiders lightly, and did some dumb things that gave the Raiders life.

The reality, is that for the Chiefs to lose the division, they have to lose two games of four.

The Chargers or Raiders would both have to win out....including beating KC.

Yeah, it could happen. It MAY happen..... time will tell. But, so far, the Raiders and Chargers have proven to be the ones more likely to go .500.

TheGuardian
12-06-2010, 06:27 AM
The Raiders are going to drop two more at least. More than likely three.

InChiefsHell
12-06-2010, 06:31 AM
We need to get past the Bolts this coming weekend. If we win that game, the only other possible loss is to the Rams, and that's only because it's a road game. No way we drop a home game, especially the last one against the Raiders.

Chiefs just have to win at home and pick up one more on the road. That is totally possible. I hope that road win comes next week...

TheGuardian
12-06-2010, 06:35 AM
I wonder if we were looking past the Donks. I know it should seem like we weren't because of the blowout, but they did seem flat yesterday.

The Dolts game really should be a statement game.

Otter
12-06-2010, 06:49 AM
It's fun to watch.

:D

Finally!!! :toast:
:D

ROYC75
12-06-2010, 06:51 AM
NFL .... which means your ability to keep the division lead is Not For Long if you don't bring it each week.

Just do our job.

FTR, If Oakland wins out, they deserve the division if we lose 2 games. Sweeping the division means a lot.

ROYC75
12-06-2010, 06:52 AM
I wonder if we were looking past the Donks. I know it should seem like we weren't because of the blowout, but they did seem flat yesterday.

The Dolts game really should be a statement game.

Uh, No, we played stupid. We controlled the game tempo,the clock, run, had ourselves primed to do a lot of damage and then went into a funk.

We played poorly.

Old Dog
12-06-2010, 06:55 AM
While this is true (referring to the OP), I would much rather have to beat Oakland at home than San Diego on the road to secure a home playoff game.

Rausch
12-06-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm more afraid of the Raiders than Chargers.

The Raiders are inconsistent and could win or lose any week. The big difference is that this year the Raiders have consistently gotten up, played at a higher level, and beaten division opponents.

I think the Chargers have the better chance of winning out but the thought of the division riding on our last game vs the Raiders worries me more...

RickObie
12-06-2010, 07:17 AM
....if told at the beginning of the year that the last game at home against the Raiders was for the division we would have told that person they were smoking crack!

I still don't think it will be, the Jags will beat the Raiders and actually Indy may as well, lets not forget that the Raiders are 6-6 and play great one week and poorly the next.

petegz28
12-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Is playing in San Diego even reall a road game for Oakland? Isn't that like St. Louis playing at the K? LMAO

ROYC75
12-06-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm more afraid of the Raiders than Chargers.

The Raiders are inconsistent and could win or lose any week. The big difference is that this year the Raiders have consistently gotten up, played at a higher level, and beaten division opponents.

I think the Chargers have the better chance of winning out but the thought of the division riding on our last game vs the Raiders worries me more...

That was a good call on the Oak.vs SD game.

FWIW,Rep !

ROYC75
12-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Is playing in San Diego even reall a road game for Oakland? Isn't that like St. Louis playing at the K? LMAO

It's shorter than that.

SD fans don't like all of the LA Raider fans at their games. It was almost 50 /50 yesterday.

Bane
12-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Fuck Oakland,and their shit bag fans.They are the LEAST of our worries.

mnchiefsguy
12-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Honestly...if we beat San Diego, then the Faiders become enemy number one, but it ultimately does not matter. If our team takes care of business and plays good football, we will win enough games and get in. Chiefs control their own destiny, something you have not been able to say about them for years.

boogblaster
12-06-2010, 08:52 AM
F da Faiders .......

MahiMike
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM
They very well may win out? Go smoke some more crack. They play in Jacksonville. You know...traveling across the country to play. Yeah that doesn't usually turn out well. Oh and the Jags are playing pretty well. They also play Indy and Denver at home and go to Arrowhead.

No, the Raiders aren't enemy #1 in terms of this seasons AFC west race.

This. If the played the Jags at home - then maybe. Neither team can win on opposite coast.