PDA

View Full Version : Poop So I was at Best Buy today...

Johnny Vegas
12-20-2010, 12:06 AM
...and this guy bought this real nice 55" led tv. He asked me if I could give him a ride to his house with the TV because he didn't have a truck. He said he came with a 'teener of hamms and kept patting my back like he wanted to hug me. WTF is wrong with people??

pr_capone
12-20-2010, 12:08 AM
ok, I laughed at this.

KurtCobain
12-20-2010, 12:11 AM
My eyes itch alot. I think I have blue-eye.

Lumpy
12-20-2010, 12:12 AM
My butt itches alot. I think I has brown eye.

FYP

salame
12-20-2010, 02:12 AM
so I like to hug
so what

GordonGekko
12-20-2010, 02:26 AM
...and this guy bought this real nice 55" led tv. He asked me if I could give him a ride to his house with the TV because he didn't have a truck. He said he came with a 'teener of hamms and kept patting my back like he wanted to hug me. WTF is wrong with people??

I'm trying to figure out how you got involved with a total stranger and his TV purchase. That should of been between him and the Best Buy people.

Whoops I see this involves another thread. Nevermind

cabletech94
12-20-2010, 07:02 AM
hugs, not drugs kids.

Lzen
12-20-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm trying to figure out how you got involved with a total stranger and his TV purchase. That should of been between him and the Best Buy people.

Whoops I see this involves another thread. Nevermind

True story. A few years ago, my wife and I were leaving Walmart. This guy and his son were trying to figure out how to get this new big screen tv in their vehicle. There was no way they were gonna succeed. They were new in town and looked like they could use some help. I don't remember if they asked me or the wife and I offered, but we agreed to help them. So we loadeded up the TV in my truck. His son sat in back. It was only about 15 blocks down the road (straight shot) from the Walmart on a busy main street. I even helped them carry indoors. He offered to pay me but I couldn't accept that.

MahiMike
12-20-2010, 08:55 AM
True story. A few years ago, my wife and I were leaving Walmart. This guy and his son were trying to figure out how to get this new big screen tv in their vehicle. There was no way they were gonna succeed. They were new in town and looked like they could use some help. I don't remember if they asked me or the wife and I offered, but we agreed to help them. So we loadeded up the TV in my truck. His son sat in back. It was only about 15 blocks down the road (straight shot) from the Walmart on a busy main street. I even helped them carry indoors. He offered to pay me but I couldn't accept that.

Guess I was waiting for the punchline there...

Chief Henry
12-20-2010, 09:00 AM

Good for you. What goes around comes around in my book. :thumb:

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2010, 09:55 AM
True story. A few years ago, my wife and I were leaving Walmart. This guy and his son were trying to figure out how to get this new big screen tv in their vehicle. There was no way they were gonna succeed. They were new in town and looked like they could use some help. I don't remember if they asked me or the wife and I offered, but we agreed to help them. So we loadeded up the TV in my truck. His son sat in back. It was only about 15 blocks down the road (straight shot) from the Walmart on a busy main street. I even helped them carry indoors. He offered to pay me but I couldn't accept that. He did offer me a cold beer and then I got real sleepy. Funny, I don't remember how I got back in my car but I ended up coming to in the parking lot with a headache, $50 bucks in my front pocket, my underwear on backwards and my shirt stuck to my back.

Fixed your post

tooge
12-20-2010, 10:07 AM
sounds like someone wanted to PIIYB

Lzen
12-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Lol, leave to CP.

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Lol, leave to CP.

:)

Fairplay
12-20-2010, 10:56 AM
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDqiMCf-O9s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yDqiMCf-O9s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Rausch
12-20-2010, 10:58 AM

Wow.

Jamie out of work again?...