PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Friends who like opposite teams and hate on you after a lost!

KcFaNiNJerZeY
12-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I was bored kinda a stupid thread but how many people have friends that like a different team and just flat out ignore the shit outta you when the Chiefs beat um? I got a boy who's a Rams fan...i've called his phone atleast 25 times just to talk as much shit as possible and he just won't answer me. I've sent texts messages and everything....what a lame. I swear my boy who likes the Niners haven't spoke to me since we beat their ass. Anybody got any stories where they go to war with a friend over the Chiefs?

mikeyis4dcats.
12-20-2010, 09:22 AM
they are ignoring you because you're being a douchebag.

cmh6476
no, what I hate are my MU fans that I only hear from when KU is knocked out of the tournament every year, and I never really hear from other than that. That's kinda lame.

MOhillbilly
have a brother thats a raiders fan. He doesnt wanna hear anyshit on game day or after a loss.

KcFaNiNJerZeY

ROFL

DBOSHO
12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I have a friend whos a vikings fan who wont talk to me about either team. God this season has been sweet.

burt
12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Actually, my recent experience was almost opposite! There are MANY different fans down here...Miami, Giants, Jets, and Pittsburg fans are just about everywhere. I have met 1 Chiefs fan here. But the dealership that I worked at, everyone on the sales floor started checking on the The Chiefs!

"Your boys looked good!"
"Your Chiefs are looking good!"

It was pretty cool!

Best part......the Manager that was a dick to me was a 49ers fan!

Molitoth
12-20-2010, 09:30 AM
One of my lifelong best friends is a donko fan, and we can sit and talk mature, intelligent, no-smack football all day. I enjoy it.

Norman Einstein
12-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Not friends in the manner you speak of, but my wife was born and raised a Raider fan. We have no problems after games. If we did as your friends have done you we might not have kids!

In my younger days I may have been a little short with friends of other NFL teams, but growing up virtually everyone in town were Chiefs fans if they were NFL fans at all. In the military you had a wide mix and the worst we got from them was a hearty **** you after the game, next day was business as usual.

Give your friends a couple of months, maybe they will chill out and realize that you weren't personally responsible for their team sucking swamp water.

notorious
12-20-2010, 09:33 AM
No. I respect my friends and understand that they have no control over their team.

jbwm89
12-20-2010, 09:36 AM
no, what I hate are my MU fans that I only hear from when KU is knocked out of the tournament every year, and I never really hear from other than that. That's kinda lame.

What I hate are KU fans.

In all seriousness though, I gave my friends shit when KU lost. But we give each other shit whenever our teams lose a game they should win. If that is the only time you hear from them that is pretty lame.

jbwm89
12-20-2010, 09:38 AM
ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4YDypf7qs

Any chance your the guy in the background? maybe the sensation himself?

Sorry I don't know how to imbed.

Radar Chief
12-20-2010, 09:40 AM
The vast majority of Raiders fans I know around here aren’t fans because they follow the team, know all the players and how they’re performing. They’re Raiders “fans” because they think they look tough in Raiders gear and can occasionally talk shit on Chiefs fans.

seclark
12-20-2010, 09:42 AM
my older brother is a major rams fan. we hate on each other constantly. he never even liked football until he figured out how to bet on games.
he calls me a bandwagon fan for jumping to the chiefs when the cardinals moved to arizona. i call him a f@ckin jerkoff cause that's what he is.
sec

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2010, 09:42 AM
I was bored kinda a stupid thread but how many people have friends that like a different team and just flat out ignore the shit outta you when the Chiefs beat um? I got a boy who's a Rams fan...i've called his phone atleast 25 times just to talk as much shit as possible and he just won't answer me. I've sent texts messages and everything....what a lame. I swear my boy who likes the Niners haven't spoke to me since we beat their ass. Anybody got any stories where they go to war with a friend over the Chiefs?

How old are you? I get the smack talk but you have the grammar skills of a 13 year old boy.

notorious
12-20-2010, 09:43 AM
The vast majority of Raiders fans I know around here aren’t fans because they follow the team, know all the players and how they’re performing. They’re Raiders “fans” because they think they look tough in Raiders gear and can occasionally talk shit on Chiefs fans.

If you run into an actual Raiders fan it is just like talking to any other informed fan.

Respectful and nice to converse with.

Most people out here are respectful and nice, though......

blaise
12-20-2010, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't answer either.
I used to have a friend that would call me every time the Bills beat the Dolphins (I'm actually a Dolphins fan) and talk junk. One year when the Bills lost a Super Bowl to the Cowboys I clipped a bunch of headlines from the Buffalo News. They said "Bills Lose Super Blowout" and stuff like that. There was a photo of Andre Reed crying. I put them in an envelope and mailed them to him with a fake return name. For a while he denied getting them, but then he finally admitted he opened it and he was pissed.

Radar Chief
12-20-2010, 09:46 AM
If you run into an actual Raiders fan it is just like talking to any other informed fan.

Respectful and nice to converse with.

By contrast most Denver and San Diego fans around here know the game and can reasonably discuss what’s going on with their team and the division. It’s only the Raiduhs that seem to draw the dipshits.

notorious
12-20-2010, 09:55 AM
By contrast most Denver and San Diego fans around here know the game and can reasonably discuss what’s going on with their team and the division. It’s only the Raiduhs that seem to draw the dipshits.

I think it comes down to population. We have a 50/50 split with Denver and Chiefs fans out west so I have to hear from a lot more idiots when Denver is winning. There are more educated fans along with more idiot fans.

The Raider brand does attract the thugs, though. I can't say that I have had a good conversation with that type because honestly I don't have a desire to converse with thugs. I am honestly surprised when a normal person admits that they are a Raider fan.

sd4chiefs
12-20-2010, 10:19 AM
My neighbor (I live in San Diego) seems to only want to talk about the Chargers and Chiefs when the Chargers win and the Chiefs lose. After the Chargers beat the crap out of the Chiefs last week he asked me the same question that he asks me every year, 'Are you a Charger Fan yet?'. He knows I'm a die hard Chiefs fan but he asks me this same question every year. I just smile and say 'No, I will always be a Chiefs Fan'. He thinks he is being funning but he is just being a big dick. I just want to punch him in the face.

patteeu
12-20-2010, 10:27 AM

I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like you're probably an annoyingly poor sport when your team wins.

thurman merman
12-20-2010, 10:39 AM

ROFL

Seriously, though. You called him at least 25 times? That's really desperate and remarkably annoying and childish.

jbwm89
12-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Time for a new avatar Thurman that piece of shit yuni is finally gone.

2bikemike
12-20-2010, 10:46 AM
My neighbor (I live in San Diego) seams to only want to talk about the Chargers and Chiefs when the Chargers win and the Chiefs lose. After the Chargers beat the crap out of the Chiefs last week he asked me the same question that he asks me every year, 'Are you a Charger Fan yet?'. He knows I'm a die hard Chiefs fan but he asks me this same question every year. I just smile and say 'No, I will always be a Chiefs Fan'. He thinks he is being funning but he is just being a big dick. I just want to punch him in the face.

I think its funny how all the Charger gear pops out only when they make the playoffs. I only know about a handful of Die Hard Charger fans. But once the playoffs roll around it seems like Charger fans are everywhere.

sd4chiefs
12-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I think its funny how all the Charger gear pops out only when they make the playoffs. I only know about a handful of Die Hard Charger fans. But once the playoffs roll around it seems like Charger fans are everywhere.

If the Chiefs win the division I am going to buy 7 '2010 AFC Western Division Champs' and wear one everyday of the week. F*ck the Chargers.

2bikemike
12-20-2010, 10:58 AM
If the Chiefs win the division I am going to buy 7 '2010 AFC Western Division Champs' and wear one everyday of the week. F*ck the Chargers.

I think I'll buy one for my buddy's wife. She is by far the most knowledgable chick I know regarding football. She is one of the few Die Hard Charger fans I know as well. She tried talking smack the other night at our Christmas party about our loss. I just asked whose in first?

WebGem
12-20-2010, 11:01 AM
I have really good friends who are 49ers, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals, and Vikings fans. None of them ignore me after a game, but I don't ever talk shit if they lose a really important game. I don't like it so I don't do it to them. As for them, half of them do it and half of them don't. I just try to ignore it, because I usually am really really fucking pissed off when my team loses a big game.

JTagg7754
12-20-2010, 11:02 AM

Raiders fan here. Sorry, couldn't tell ya :thumb:

Ugly Duck
12-20-2010, 11:03 AM
How old are you?

That was my reaction as well. I mean... how is it possible to not understand that loss is a noun & lost is an adjective? Its so basic, so rudimentary, so... grammar school...

2bikemike
12-20-2010, 11:11 AM
I have really good friends who are 49ers, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals, and Vikings fans. None of them ignore me after a game, but I don't ever talk shit if they lose a really important game. I don't like it so I don't do it to them. As for them, half of them do it and half of them don't. I just try to ignore it, because I usually am really really ****ing pissed off when my team loses a big game.

Yeah I don't rub it in to anybody unless they hound me.

58kcfan89
12-20-2010, 11:36 AM
The most knowledgable NFL fans I know are Denver fans. Most of the Chiefs fans I know only watch about half the game and don't keep up with news or anything unless they see something that they think they know something before I do, then they'll text me....

Anyway, the only Denver fan that's really pissed me off was last year when they were beating us at Arrowhead, he texted me "Are you still watching this game?" knowing full well that I watch every game beginning to end. This is the same fan that jumped ship when Shanahan left them, hated McDaniels from the beginning and called himself a Colts fan the entire year (apparently a friend of a friend's friend is a backup FB for them...) except that week they beat us. When I texted him about the beatdown we gave them, he said "I'm a Colts fan."

I've got a friend who calls himself a Raider fan but only watches one, maybe 2 games per year, but he's at least honest about not watching them often...

JTagg7754
12-20-2010, 11:50 AM
I've got a friend who calls himself a Raider fan but only watches one, maybe 2 games per year, but he's at least honest about not watching them often...

Tell him there's an opening on the Chargers wagon since he just described a lot of their fans. We don't want him.

rockymtnchief
12-20-2010, 11:57 AM
My friends and I are pretty cool about talking smack. We realize teams can go from good to bad and bad to good real fast. The smack you talk today could come back ten fold next year.
However, I do have an Eagles buddy that annoys me to no end. He'll call and talk about Philly for twenty minutes. Then when its my turn to get a few words in, he has to hang up for some reason.
Lately, if he even brings up the Eagles, I tell him to stfu.

notorious
12-20-2010, 12:00 PM
My friends and I are pretty cool about talking smack. We realize teams can go from good to bad and bad to good real fast. The smack you talk today could come back ten fold next year.
However, I do have an Eagles buddy that annoys me to no end. He'll call and talk about Philly for twenty minutes. Then when its my turn to get a few words in, he has to hang up for some reason.
Lately, if he even brings up the Eagles, I tell him to stfu.

You had to bring Eagles fan into the conversation.........

I have yet to talk to an Eagle's fan that wasn't a complete tool.

KcFaNiNJerZeY
12-20-2010, 12:46 PM
How old are you? I get the smack talk but you have the grammar skills of a 13 year old boy.

didn't know this was english class...thought it was the internet where I really don't give a flying **** about my grammar.

blaise
12-20-2010, 12:50 PM
didn't know this was english class...thought it was the internet where I really don't give a flying **** about my grammar.

Yeah, you tell em. Sounding smart is for losers. So are books. I mean, **** books, am I right?

KcFaNiNJerZeY
That was my reaction as well. I mean... how is it possible to not understand that loss is a noun & lost is an adjective? Its so basic, so rudimentary, so... grammar school...

I'm sorry next time i'll make the post better just so you can read it...:thumb:

KcFaNiNJerZeY
Yeah, you tell em. Sounding smart is for losers. So are books. I mean, **** books, am I right?

no fuck u...:evil:

JTagg7754
12-20-2010, 12:56 PM
NJ, always keeping it classy!!

Should be the new motto of the state........

Discuss Thrower
12-20-2010, 01:30 PM
I've refrained from talking smaque because I'm always unsure the Chiefs are actually going to win on any given Sunday. I'm in a frat with several Ram fans (good friend chief among them) and four freaking Donk fans. I've only been pissed off by one of the Brionc fans passive aggressively shit talked over facebook; Since 2008 or so I post a FB status commenting on a particular thingj/ or in general on game day and end with ... it's Chiefs football everyone. During the ass kicking this year the kid posted "Is watching my favorite football team beat the shit out of the team I hate the most... It's Broncos football everyone" as his status.

That really chapped my ass; I think I need to do the thing involving newspaper photos and mailing them to a dejected fan.

cardken
12-20-2010, 01:32 PM
i'm a Chiefs fan but also big Jets fan. My oldest friend is a Pats fan, so we give each other a hard time all season long, but especially on head to head matchup games.
When the other guys team loses, we make each other take a picture with the winning teams hat/jersey on and have to post the pic as avatar for one day on their FaceBook page.
We give each other a hard time but always in good natured, talk trash but dont take it personally (too much), and we are both from KC so we have that and Fantasy football to fall back on. Good Times.

JTagg7754
12-20-2010, 01:38 PM
i'm a Chiefs fan but also big Jets fan.

Zeke
12-20-2010, 01:39 PM

The thing with me is that I AM smart and I’m smelf, I’m self smarted, basically, by myself, basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things I’ve self… s… like self learned myself. And that’s the whole difference I guess is that I don’t need the books or the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own and because of that I’m alive right now. I mean, if I had read more books or tried to go on to college and different things like that I’d be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to be make you smarter, but they can also be for to be make you dead, which is what could have happened to me. My brain doesn’t use enough oxygen because I don’t have the whole thing filled with different stuff and if it was full--it’s only part full--and that’s why I’m alive right now. The guards are giving me here, you know--"read this book, try to get smarter"--but I’m like, alright, I’ll pretend to read it but I’m not going to really read it cause my brain will be more full and if I have another heart attack I’m going to die... I just wanna get out of here now and spend time with Lucy and Trinity and get my family going again. Basically that’s all that matters to me. They come to visit me a couple times in jail for the first time ever which is awesome. Lucy seems to be really digging me and looking really good and I just wanna get out of here and see them, exercise a bit, maybe eat better and try to quit smoking. I’m going to quit smoking cigarettes first, and then, you know, work off the dope or whatever eventually... although, I don’t know.

- A wise man

Red Beans
12-20-2010, 01:47 PM
I have a good friend of about 15 years who is a pretty serious Lambs fan. So last week he begins with the shit talk via email. He starts this shit on Tuesday mind you, fucking Tuesday. He's got a serious crush on Sam Bradford, we're talking ball gargling here. Anyway, he talks shit all through the game even when the gams is way out of reach. The group watching the game was three Chiefs fans, one Fins fan, one ?, and him, the lone Lambs fan. The other two Chiefs fans flame him, just sear his ass. I hold back becasue he already taking so much shit. So up until today I haven't given him any shit although he deserves it, until he texts me that he's taken two dumps at work that have saved him three dollars. (He typically texts me a coupe of times a week to tell me that he's saved money by shitting at the office.) I texted him "Oh so you've dropped a couple of Bradford passes?" End of transmission, had to email him about something entirely unrelated and still have yet to hear back...

Dark Horse
12-20-2010, 02:06 PM
If you run into an actual Person out here, it is just nice to have someone to talk to

Fyp
I too have been to South West Kansas :D

rockymtnchief
12-20-2010, 02:51 PM
You had to bring Eagles fan into the conversation.........

I have yet to talk to an Eagle's fan that wasn't a complete tool.

I have one Eagles buddy that isn't too bad. He stays pretty mello around me. He knows I'll wait until women around and start talking smack about his skullet.

jjchieffan
12-20-2010, 02:53 PM
I have a buddy that is a donks fan. We talk football all the timd. Plenty of smack goinv around too. It's all in fun. We have even been to Arrowhead together for a donks game. He called me immediately, all excited when McDumbass was fired. I told him that Herm Edwards was available and would be the perfect man to be their next head coach.

notorious
12-20-2010, 02:54 PM
Fyp
I too have been to South West Kansas :D

LMAO

Touche.

Psyko Tek
12-20-2010, 09:48 PM

gonna have to go with that one

GloryDayz
12-20-2010, 09:55 PM

I'd fly to your house, kick you inthe d1ck, then offer you a beer! That's fun too!

Psyko Tek
12-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Not friends in the manner you speak of, but my wife was born and raised a Raider fan. We have no problems after games. If we did as your friends have done you we might not have kids!

In my younger days I may have been a little short with friends of other NFL teams, but growing up virtually everyone in town were Chiefs fans if they were NFL fans at all. In the military you had a wide mix and the worst we got from them was a hearty **** you after the game, next day was business as usual.

Give your friends a couple of months, maybe they will chill out and realize that you weren't personally responsible for their team sucking swamp water.

my ex is a raider's fan
which means like most raiders fans she know 2 or 3 players on the offense
so it wasn't a big deal except when the raider's shit the bed in the super bowl
gawd I could not stop laughing
CHUCKY IS THE COACH YOU JUST FIRED

it was great
I had a very comfy couch back then

Psyko Tek
12-20-2010, 10:02 PM

denver has xome fans that know football
I have only met one sd fan in real life and know of Buck
other than that no knowledge of charger fans

Ugly Duck
12-20-2010, 10:41 PM
I'm sorry next time i'll make the post better just so you can read it...:thumb:

It goes like this... you say "after a loss," not "after a lost."

"Lost" is not a noun.

Thig Lyfe
12-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Why don't you just talk to him during passing period?

Psyko Tek
12-21-2010, 12:15 AM
It goes like this... you say "after a loss," not "after a lost."

"Lost" is not a noun.

it was when it was a tv show....

Redcoats58
12-21-2010, 01:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW4YDypf7qs

Any chance your the guy in the background? maybe the sensation himself?

Sorry I don't know how to imbed.

This one's better lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ux-N_yq5XE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ux-N_yq5XE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PhillyChiefFan
12-21-2010, 06:25 AM
I have one Eagles buddy that isn't too bad. He stays pretty mello around me. He knows I'll wait until women around and start talking smack about his skullet.

I'm surrounded by them here.

Most are complete d*ckholes and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about football, but because some broadcaster said that "Eagles fans are the smartest football fans." they automatically seem to think they have a pass for being irritating, arrogant, and mostly full of dumbassery.

Prime example: on facebook I had a status that said "nice win, Chiefs 3-0" I had the following responses:

Phins fan: that's awesome, congrats!
Ravens fan: Good to see the Chiefs are competing, congrats!!
49ers fan: That's great, but just wait till we play you! (hahahahaha)
Steelers fan: Long time in coming for you, congrats! Way to tough out the bad seasons, all uphill.
Eagles fan #1: Don't get too use to it, I'm not convinced at all.
Eagles fan #2: Wait till they play a real team, oh and f*ck the Chiefs. GO EAGLES!!!

I shut them up however, I said "you see all the fans above you guys? Know what their teams and my team have in common? A ring." :D

rockymtnchief
12-21-2010, 07:23 AM
I shut them up however, I said "you see all the fans above you guys? Know what their teams and my team have in common? A ring." :D

:thumb:

Good smack!:evil:

Norman Einstein
12-21-2010, 07:37 AM
I have a buddy that is a donks fan. We talk football all the timd. Plenty of smack goinv around too. It's all in fun. We have even been to Arrowhead together for a donks game. He called me immediately, all excited when McDumbass was fired. I told him that Herm Edwards was available and would be the perfect man to be their next head coach.

Send Herman's resume right away.