PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rex Ryan's wife potentially a foot fetish model

Cave Johnson
12-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Fantastic stuff.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

Virtua Chief
12-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Jeez those aren't even cute MILF feet

Fritz88
12-21-2010, 03:32 PM
That is Rex Ryan's voice.

vailpass
12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Hank Hill is NOT going to like this.

Rain Man
12-21-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm not into the whole foot thing, but I'd be grateful if she got naked so I could see the rest of the inventory.

If it's Ms. Rex Ryan, more power to her. All women should be comfortable doing fetish acts on the Internet, as long as they're fetishes I like and not the gross ones.

chiefsnorth
12-21-2010, 03:39 PM
The world was so much better off before deadspin

Spott
12-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Feet are ok, but I prefer boobies.

Pants
12-21-2010, 03:40 PM
What's wrong with showing your feet online? It's not like she's taking a 10" black penis in the ass on xvideos.com (the greatest site in the world, BTW), she's not even naked!

DMAC
12-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Huh, strange. But acceptable. Let's talk about Farve.

Bane
12-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I'd hit it!

Bill Parcells
12-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Does she drop pretzel M&M's in Rex's mouth with her toes?

Cave Johnson
12-21-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm not into the whole foot thing, but I'd be grateful if she got naked so I could see the rest of the inventory.

If it's Ms. Rex Ryan, more power to her. All women should be comfortable doing fetish acts on the Internet, as long as they're fetishes I like and not the gross ones.

Also, possibly bi-curious. Lucky Rex.

Rain Man
12-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Also, possibly bi-curious. Lucky Rex.

You don't marry a guy making seven figures without being bi-curious. I think it's part of the baseline requirements.

rageeumr
12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
The world was so much better off before deadspin

Disagree.

Earthling
12-21-2010, 04:14 PM
You don't marry a guy making seven figures without being bi-curious. I think it's part of the baseline requirements.

ROFL:thumb:

Fish
12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
People really get off watching some old broad rub her smelly feet? People other than lonely middle-aged Chinese dudes?

WTF?

SNR
12-21-2010, 04:31 PM
If it is her, she could be insanely popular. She would be one of the first "mainstream" foot models I've ever heard of.

She could also get tons more views if she started adding chocolate pudding and other squishy foods to her videos

kysirsoze
12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
I'd hit it!

Sorry, dude, but I hate the new avatar. Little much.

Pants
12-21-2010, 04:33 PM
People really get off watching some old broad rub her smelly feet? People other than lonely middle-aged Chinese dudes?

WTF?

Not a big fan of the foot, but it's like the biggest fetish out there, I think. I wonder, evolutionary speaking, why a man would respond that way to the sight of feet.

SNR
12-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Not a big fan of the foot, but it's like the biggest fetish out there, I think. I wonder, evolutionary speaking, why a man would respond that way to the sight of feet.Lots of circumstantial stuff that is unverified and unproven, but it IS a theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism#Psychological_origins_and_development

Art Vader
12-21-2010, 04:40 PM
feet suck because they dont have nipples

CaliforniaChief
12-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Now I know why the Jets' coaching staff uses their knees to trip players. Gotta protect those feet.

Pants
12-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Lots of circumstantial stuff that is unverified and unproven, but it IS a theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism#Psychological_origins_and_development

Interesting link. Thanks.

Buck
12-21-2010, 06:09 PM
LMAO

Fuckin Rex Ryan man.

KcMizzou
12-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Quentin Tarantino approves.

Rain Man
12-21-2010, 06:29 PM
She doesn't look like how I would envision Rex Ryan's wife. I was thinking more along the lines of those People of Wal-Mart photos.

Seriously, I don't understand women. I suspect that she would've married him before he was rich (other than perhaps a moderately good inheritance). What was it that she saw in Rex Ryan that made her say, "Y'know, I want to spend the rest of my life with that man"?

ChiefButthurt
12-21-2010, 08:00 PM
I hope that son of a bitch wasn't jerkin it while filming. :facepalm:

GloryDayz
12-21-2010, 08:02 PM
I'd do her...

JD10367
12-21-2010, 08:09 PM
She doesn't look like how I would envision Rex Ryan's wife. I was thinking more along the lines of those People of Wal-Mart photos.

Seriously, I don't understand women. I suspect that she would've married him before he was rich (other than perhaps a moderately good inheritance). What was it that she saw in Rex Ryan that made her say, "Y'know, I want to spend the rest of my life with that man"?

:::: holding hands two feet apart as if measuring a just-caught fish :::

Dante84
12-21-2010, 08:12 PM
haha that's fucking Rex alright

Count Zarth
12-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I bet Rex Ryan hasn't seen his penis in years.

KCtotheSB
12-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Deadspin, immortal enemy to the New York Jets organization.

Rain Man
12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
You could ask the same question of most women though, couldn't you?

Well, yeah. Logically, all women should be avowed lesbians. Just look at us, and look at them. But if a woman has to pick one of us, it seems like a pre-millionaire Rex Ryan doesn't stack up very well, especially to a woman with nice feet.

BigRock
12-21-2010, 09:54 PM
It just keeps getting better. I can't shake the mental image of Rex in a collar and leash.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8383/profilefo.jpg

Count Zarth
12-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Are we positive this is Rex Ryan posting this shit?

I need to check out some Jets boards.

Count Zarth
12-21-2010, 10:07 PM
jajajajackpot

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223715

tk13
12-21-2010, 10:11 PM
What a circus this guy is.

And to think all this time Mark Sanchez wondered why Rex was working him so hard about his footwork.

Count Zarth
12-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Ryan is 48.

But the connections only begin with surface resemblances. We found “ihaveprettyfeet”‘s personal profile on a foot fetishist dating site. She lists her location as Ellicott City, Md. When Rex Ryan was an assistant coach with the Ravens, his profile on the official team city had him living with his family in Ellicott City, Md.

Michelle Ryan was born in August 1963, a Virgo. “ihaveprettyfeet” lists herself as a Virgo.

Michelle Ryan taught high school English before retiring to raise her kids; “ihaveprettyfeet” has a graduate degree, is married with kids, and lists herself as a homemaker.

Michelle Ryan once said that, in heels, she was “a foot [shorter]” than her 6’4″ husband; “ihaveprettyfeet” lists herself as 5’2″.

To be sure, there is also an Ellicott City “ihaveprettyfeet” listed on this swingers site. It’s a couple’s profile. The husband checks in at a very un-Rexlike 5’10, 180 pounds. e know “ihaveprettyfeet” is anything but shy. Still, her online activity petered out in mid-2009, around the time that Rex was entering the New York media spotlight. An attempt to lay low would explain her abrupt disappearance, as well as the two-year age discrepancy on her dating profile.

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/12/altprofile1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tGMfG.png

Micjones
12-22-2010, 12:29 AM
People care about the dumbest shit.
That said, I'm a foot admirer myself so more power to Rex...

the Talking Can
12-22-2010, 04:17 AM
2 inch nipples....ROFL

do you know how gross that would be?

Pioli Zombie
12-22-2010, 04:57 AM
Rex, its not about the feet. Its about love. Its about connection. Its not about the Rusty trombone or the Dirty sanchez. Or the Cincinnati Bow tie or Blood stain balls............

Pioli Zombie
12-22-2010, 05:00 AM
What a circus this guy is.

And to think all this time Mark Sanchez wondered why Rex was working him so hard about his footwork.
The phrase we are looking for here is shit circus.

Pioli Zombie
12-22-2010, 05:04 AM
It just keeps getting better. I can't shake the mental image of Rex in a collar and leash.

Big Rock..you might want to rephrase that. Please.

Amnorix
12-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Well, yeah. Logically, all women should be avowed lesbians. Just look at us, and look at them. But if a woman has to pick one of us, it seems like a pre-millionaire Rex Ryan doesn't stack up very well, especially to a woman with nice feet.

:shrug: He seems funny and definitely has confidence and personality. That goes a very long way with alot of women.

tooge
12-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Post game coaches exchange after chiefs beat the jets:

Rex Ryan "good game coach, you guys have really come a long ways. Good luck in the playoffs"

Todd Haley " Whatever fatass. BTW, I had the entire team jerk off to a picture of your wifes feet last night"

Chiefnj2
12-22-2010, 07:26 AM
If KC is lucky enough to make the playoffs and host the Jets, you season ticket holders better make some creative signs. I want some "lick those toes" chants to be heard over the air.

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 09:09 AM
:shrug: He seems funny and definitely has confidence and personality. That goes a very long way with alot of women.

I guess that's why I don't understand women.

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 09:16 AM
If KC is lucky enough to make the playoffs and host the Jets, you season ticket holders better make some creative signs. I want some "lick those toes" chants to be heard over the air.

"It's fourth and a foot. Call your wife, Rex."

"Rex Ryan is the heart and sole of the Jets. Mostly sole."

"What do Nick Folk and Michelle Ryan have in common? They both make a living with their feet."

"Arch you going toe ask Rex about his foot fetish? Heel gladly tell you."

Deberg_1990
12-22-2010, 09:41 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/the-latest-jets-controversy-is-the-strangest-one-yet/

I decided to leave it alone at first, because it wasn’t clear that the woman in the videos was Michelle Ryan, even though the circumstantial evidence was, to say the least, compelling. But the Jets have responded to the story in a quote provided to the New York Daily News. And the response essentially confirms that, indeed, it’s Michelle Ryan.

“This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment.”
If that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos, then the response would have been “that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos,” and the lawyers would have been released on the folks at Deadspin to demand immediate retractions and clarifications.
Technically, Mrs. Ryan’s hobby has no relevance to her husband’s profession. But the placement of the videos onto YouTube into 2009 suggests a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion on the part of the Ryans.
Or, more likely, an overabundance of arrogance.

eazyb81
12-22-2010, 09:44 AM
What a freak show.

How f'n stupid are they to post these videos on YouTube given his public position?

Sure he's not a politician, but it has to be embarrassing for Woody Johnson, and certainly shortens Rex Ryan's leash (although it sounds like he'd be into that...nudge nudge wink wink).

And two inch nips? Disgusting.

gblowfish
12-22-2010, 09:45 AM
I guess it could be worse.
They could be into German Scat.

blaise
12-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Why wouldn't he like looking at other people's feet? He hasn't been able to see his own for some time.

RINGLEADER
12-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Feet are ok, but I prefer boobies.

Well their posting on the swingers' site says she has small ones - but has gigantic nipples...

The swinger site description is a little creepy and invites a steady flow of stories from people who, um, "participated" with them.

KCUnited
12-22-2010, 09:47 AM
I guess it could be worse.
They could be into German Scat.
link?

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Technically, Mrs. Ryan’s hobby has no relevance to her husband’s profession. But the placement of the videos onto YouTube into 2009 suggests a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion on the part of the Ryans.
Or, more likely, an overabundance of arrogance.

The interesting thing to me is why it's deemed "a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion". Do we as a society really think that public figures don't have the same idiosyncrasies as the rest of the population? For some reason, does our society require the myth that that public figures don't have these idiosyncrasies?

On a personal level, I don't care at all. If the governor likes to hold roman orgies, but he's good at fiscal management, I don't care. If the local weather girl gets my forecast right and then goes out and, to quote Rex Ryan, "takes a big one in all three holes", I don't care.

I think the media in some cases still operates off of some extinct moral code of the 1930s. Maybe this is a fun story, but it's certainly not news and it certainly doesn't affect my opinion of Rex Ryan (other than a few new things to yell at football games, which actually makes it more fun).

siberian khatru
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
So are we talking 2 inches wide or 2 inches long?

Dante84
12-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh my god.

Read the updates.

"I want to watch my wife take a big one in all three holes"

Cave Johnson
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM

That, and being the son of Buddy Ryan.

siberian khatru
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Oh my god.

Read the updates.

At the same time? Man, that would be some flexibility.

Dante84
12-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh and they are bi curious and in to fisting.

Neat-oh.

Cave Johnson
12-22-2010, 09:59 AM
"It's fourth and a foot. Call your wife, Rex."

"Rex Ryan is the heart and sole of the Jets. Mostly sole."

"What do Nick Folk and Michelle Ryan have in common? They both make a living with their feet."

"Arch you going toe ask Rex about his foot fetish? Heel gladly tell you."

"Chiefs, give the Jets the big one (Shaun Smith)."

KCUnited
12-22-2010, 10:00 AM
I bet he sautes them in butter and a maple syrup reduction.

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh my god.

Read the updates.

I've got no problem with that. I also would like to watch his wife take a big one in all three holes.

gblowfish
12-22-2010, 10:18 AM
This story is also on Huffington Post. One of the comments following the story:

"One of their profiles on that website said they were into domination*, humiliation*, and fisting. Rex got all 3 from the Patriots a few weeks back. He must have been thrilled!"

Amnorix
12-22-2010, 10:26 AM
The interesting thing to me is why it's deemed "a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion". Do we as a society really think that public figures don't have the same idiosyncrasies as the rest of the population? For some reason, does our society require the myth that that public figures don't have these idiosyncrasies?

On a personal level, I don't care at all. If the governor likes to hold roman orgies, but he's good at fiscal management, I don't care. If the local weather girl gets my forecast right and then goes out and, to quote Rex Ryan, "takes a big one in all three holes", I don't care.

I think the media in some cases still operates off of some extinct moral code of the 1930s. Maybe this is a fun story, but it's certainly not news and it certainly doesn't affect my opinion of Rex Ryan (other than a few new things to yell at football games, which actually makes it more fun).

I agree with every single word.

DJ's left nut
12-22-2010, 10:52 AM
This story is also on Huffington Post. One of the comments following the story:

"One of their profiles on that website said they were into domination*, humiliation*, and fisting. Rex got all 3 from the Patriots a few weeks back. He must have been thrilled!"

We need to locate this poster and recruit him.

That's Gold, Jerry!

Iowanian
12-22-2010, 01:11 PM
It seems like on Hard Knocks, Ryan was turned on eating a bag of corn chips...when knew it was because they smelled like old feet.

I guess if he likes to see his wife air tight.....it might explain why an asshole like him is a "player's coach"...."Get in there and wreck that Balloon knot, Brick!" "You thinking about signing that contract extension?" "No Coach, I'm thinking about you kissing this woman after she takes this out of her mouth"

Christofire
12-22-2010, 01:18 PM
The interesting thing to me is why it's deemed "a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion".

Because he's been around the NFL long enough to realize that the media feeds on this stuff and splashes it on the front page of the newspaper every freaking day. If you're a public figure and don't want to have spend half your press conference giving "no comments," be a little more cautious with your naughty videos.

booger
12-22-2010, 02:32 PM
hell, it's new york.

they will probably get endorsment deals with dr. scholls and adam and eve for his/her nipple clamps

Basileus777
12-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Rex brought this on himself. Don't post embarrassing videos on youtube if you are a public figure, especially one who coaches in NY and is best known for being an attention whore.

Stuff you upload on youtube is never a private matter. And any NFl Head Coach having a alternative lifestyle profile that states that he wants 3 guys to gangbang his wife is going to get media attention.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-22-2010, 02:58 PM
The guy is a complete embarrassment.

Count Zarth
12-22-2010, 03:15 PM
This only makes Rex Ryan more awesome.

I wish Haley was into BDSM or something,

Pants
12-22-2010, 03:18 PM
So you guys think his wife has taken a big one in all 3 holes while Sexy Rexy was sitting there, watching, gently stroking his little one?

siberian khatru
12-22-2010, 03:19 PM
This only makes Rex Ryan more awesome.

I wish Haley was into BDSM or something,

How do you know he's not?

Maybe if you frequented the KC-area BDSM hookups, you might meet him.

BushyTheBeaver
12-22-2010, 03:21 PM
So you guys think his wife has taken a big one in all 3 holes while Sexy Rexy was sitting there, watching, gently stroking his little one?

He calls it his "Favre."

Pants
12-22-2010, 03:23 PM
He calls it his "Favre."
LMAO

gblowfish
12-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Think Rex likes to wear Crocs?

DeezNutz
12-22-2010, 03:29 PM
If I were an opposing player, I definitely would NOT mention this to Rex.

jlscorpio
12-22-2010, 03:34 PM
just watched the press conference. He musta said "it's a personal matter" 20 times. LMAO. maybe the fat fuck should try putting a ball gag in his mouth instead of her tasty toes.

Fruit Ninja
12-22-2010, 03:37 PM

Does it really matter? ok, lets say she is? ok? now what? THATS RIGHT. nothing.

-King-
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Commentator: "It's come down to this. It's 4th down. About 2 feet to go...Does Rex Ryan have the balls to go for it?"

Pants
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Does it really matter? ok, lets say she is? ok? now what? THATS RIGHT. nothing.

I was just wondering, bro. Chill.

Bill Parcells
12-22-2010, 03:57 PM
The guy is a complete embarrassment.

Most Jet fans love him. they're saying he's a genius for distracting the press from his team. he isnt that smart, let me tell you.

I've been saying since last year that he's a buffoon.

Do you think he's watching game tape tonight or staying close to his wife and children?

Simply Red
12-22-2010, 03:58 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2q9kxg4.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/11s1l5u.jpg

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 04:19 PM
He's got two sons who today found out their parents are into domination, humiliation, fisting, and that dad wants to watch mom get gang-banged. I'd say it's a McDonald's night. :thumb:

Only to have the experience ruined when they remember that mom always inexplicably orders three Big Macs and only eats one.

Stewie
12-22-2010, 04:20 PM
Where's Marv Albert in all this? He has to be in the closet with a camera... dressed in panties and a bra! It's the NY way!

Pioli Zombie
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Personally I'd be less concerned with her feet and more concerned with her cunt and her sucking ability if I was him.

LaChapelle
12-22-2010, 05:20 PM
If he would just lose the belly
he may never leave the house

Shogun
12-22-2010, 05:25 PM
http://4.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/86/22/7448808eec4f75e06d53c7f045368910.jpg

Rex Ryan
Hey, Nick. Good to see you. How you doiní?

Nick Folk
Good, coach. Whatís up?

Rex Ryan
Well, son, itís my job to always improve this team and Iíve thought of an idea that can help you.

Nick Folk
Great! Letís hear it.

Rex Ryan
Well, you have a very strong foot, right?

Nick Folk
I guess so. And thanks for the compliment.

Rex Ryan
Sure thing. But how strong is it really? Do you know that Iíve never seen your foot? And I mean your bare foot. I bet itís very muscular, isnít it? And I bet itís all glistening with sweat, too. Isnít it?

Nick Folk
Sure, I suppose. I mean, as feet go, itís probably more muscular than most.

Rex Ryan
Oh, baby. Nick, can you take your shoes off for me right now? Socks, too.

Nick Folk
Okay.

[He removes his shoes and socks.]
Rex Ryan
Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Theyíre so hot.

Nick Folk
Uh, thanks. But, coach? Umm Ö I donít know how to say this, but your erection is kind of bothering me.

Rex Ryan
Itís an erect penis, son. Iím wearing sweatpants. Thereís nowhere else for it to go. Weíre men here, Nick. Weíre a team of men. If you have a problem with penises, then you donít belong on this team.

Nick Folk
No, no, no. Iím not saying that. Just Ö never mind.

Rex Ryan
Good then. Okay, so Iím now going to rub my penis along the base of your toes until I achieve orgasm.

Nick Folk
What?! No! What the hell, man? No way! Youíre a freaking weirdo.

Rex Ryan
I am not a weirdo. This is a personal issue.

Nick Folk
Okay. Just Ö whatever. Iím going to leave now. What did you call me over here for anyway?

Rex Ryan
I wondered if you had ever considered kicking barefoot.

Nick Folk
I tried that once. I didnít like it.

Rex Ryan
And I also wanted to have sex with your feet.

Nick Folk
Yeah. I know. Iím going to leave now.

Rex Ryan
Okay, can you just call Mark over for me?

Nick Folk
Sure.

[He walks away towards Mark Sanchez.]

Nick Folk
Hey, Mark. Coach wants to see you.

Mark Sanchez
Okay. Iíll be right there. Did he say what he wants?

Nick Folk
No.

Mark Sanchez
He probably just wants to have sex with my feet again. I guess I better take my shoes off.

BushyTheBeaver
12-22-2010, 05:31 PM
http://4.media.sportspickle.cvcdn.com/86/22/7448808eec4f75e06d53c7f045368910.jpg

Rex Ryan
Hey, Nick. Good to see you. How you doiní?

Nick Folk
Good, coach. Whatís up?

Rex Ryan
Well, son, itís my job to always improve this team and Iíve thought of an idea that can help you.

Nick Folk
Great! Letís hear it.

Rex Ryan
Well, you have a very strong foot, right?

Nick Folk
I guess so. And thanks for the compliment.

Rex Ryan
Sure thing. But how strong is it really? Do you know that Iíve never seen your foot? And I mean your bare foot. I bet itís very muscular, isnít it? And I bet itís all glistening with sweat, too. Isnít it?

Nick Folk
Sure, I suppose. I mean, as feet go, itís probably more muscular than most.

Rex Ryan
Oh, baby. Nick, can you take your shoes off for me right now? Socks, too.

Nick Folk
Okay.

[He removes his shoes and socks.]
Rex Ryan
Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Theyíre so hot.

Nick Folk
Uh, thanks. But, coach? Umm Ö I donít know how to say this, but your erection is kind of bothering me.

Rex Ryan
Itís an erect penis, son. Iím wearing sweatpants. Thereís nowhere else for it to go. Weíre men here, Nick. Weíre a team of men. If you have a problem with penises, then you donít belong on this team.

Nick Folk
No, no, no. Iím not saying that. Just Ö never mind.

Rex Ryan
Good then. Okay, so Iím now going to rub my penis along the base of your toes until I achieve orgasm.

Nick Folk
What?! No! What the hell, man? No way! Youíre a freaking weirdo.

Rex Ryan
I am not a weirdo. This is a personal issue.

Nick Folk
Okay. Just Ö whatever. Iím going to leave now. What did you call me over here for anyway?

Rex Ryan
I wondered if you had ever considered kicking barefoot.

Nick Folk
I tried that once. I didnít like it.

Rex Ryan
And I also wanted to have sex with your feet.

Nick Folk
Yeah. I know. Iím going to leave now.

Rex Ryan
Okay, can you just call Mark over for me?

Nick Folk
Sure.

[He walks away towards Mark Sanchez.]

Nick Folk
Hey, Mark. Coach wants to see you.

Mark Sanchez
Okay. Iíll be right there. Did he say what he wants?

Nick Folk
No.

Mark Sanchez
He probably just wants to have sex with my feet again. I guess I better take my shoes off.

This is KSK-worthy. :thumb:

booger
12-22-2010, 05:54 PM
that rumor about buddy ryan and the old ball and chain being into titty torture must be true

Kerberos
12-22-2010, 06:37 PM
2 inch nipples....ROFL

do you know how gross that would be?

Pop one in your mouth and have the sensation you were smoking.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Peggy Hill?

Shogun
12-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Rex Ryans wife has 2 inch nipples, your argument is invalid.

mlyonsd
12-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Most Jet fans love him.

That says a lot.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah, he's such a crappy coach.ROLLSEYESINFINITY.

Fruit Ninja
12-22-2010, 07:42 PM
I was just wondering, bro. Chill.

ooh, i was chillen, litterally, i dropped an ativan about an hour before i posted that. lol

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 07:46 PM
It restores my faith in humanity that this thread reached 100 posts. If a combination football/sex/depravity thread can't get 100 posts on Chiefsplanet, it's time to shut it down.

WebGem
12-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Very weird observation I just made: It is extremely hard to eat (for me, at least) while watching these videos.

And I haven't been watching them all day or anything, for some reason I just watched one while I was eating.

KcMizzou
12-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Very weird observation I just made: It is extremely hard to eat (for me, at least) while watching these videos.

And I haven't been watching them all day or anything, for some reason I just watched one while I was eating.I completely understand. I am most def. not a foot man.

Lonewolf Ed
12-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Not a big fan of the foot, but it's like the biggest fetish out there, I think. I wonder, evolutionary speaking, why a man would respond that way to the sight of feet.

Well, it may be a stretch, but feet do help the boobies get to bouncing.

booger
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
can't wank to it either.

feet just don't do it for me.

jettio
12-22-2010, 10:10 PM

I am afraid that your post is very stupid.

Most people don't have "idiosyncracies" that include doing stupid sh*t that would inevitably lead to trouble.

Anybody that decides to be married and seek out swinging opportunities is a weirdo that is asking for trouble.

Is Rex Ryan's mom still alive? I would guess that she expects more out of her son and the woman raising her grandkids.

Merry Christmas to Mrs. Buddy Ryan.

Why don't you send her a Christmas card with some fantastic moral relativism message?

KcMizzou
12-22-2010, 10:11 PM
can't wank to it either.

feet just don't do it for me.ROFL

Gave it a hell of an effort though, eh?

BigRock
12-22-2010, 10:41 PM

Big Rock..you might want to rephrase that. Please.

Actually, now I keep picturing Rex in a collar and leash being verbally humiliated by Haley.

I'm hoping it's some sort of psychic playoff prediction.

Virtua Chief
12-22-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm not into footjobs either

Sucking on toes is a different matter altogether...
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 10:58 PM
I am afraid that your post is very stupid.

Most people don't have "idiosyncracies" that include doing stupid sh*t that would inevitably lead to trouble.

Anybody that decides to be married and seek out swinging opportunities is a weirdo that is asking for trouble.

Is Rex Ryan's mom still alive? I would guess that she expects more out of her son and the woman raising her grandkids.

Merry Christmas to Mrs. Buddy Ryan.

Why don't you send her a Christmas card with some fantastic moral relativism message?

What's her address?

Seriously, why do you care if Rex and Michelle like to set up the bondage dungeon in the ol' basement and invite some like-minded friends over? Other than some minor risk of spreading disease, how does that behavior have any impact on the outside world? The only way it "leads to trouble" is if society forces it to be secretive and shameful and the "trouble" is revealing it. If society doesn't care and he and his wife like it, it's no different than having a model train track down in the basement. And it shouldn't be.

jAZ
12-22-2010, 11:22 PM
... having a model train track down in the basement. And it shouldn't be.

That's disgusting.

Captain Obvious
12-22-2010, 11:32 PM
If we play the Jets, the crowd has to do a "F! E! E! T! FEET! FEET! FEET!" chant.

BigRock
12-22-2010, 11:48 PM
What's her address?

Seriously, why do you care if Rex and Michelle like to set up the bondage dungeon in the ol' basement and invite some like-minded friends over? Other than some minor risk of spreading disease, how does that behavior have any impact on the outside world? The only way it "leads to trouble" is if society forces it to be secretive and shameful and the "trouble" is revealing it. If society doesn't care and he and his wife like it, it's no different than having a model train track down in the basement. And it shouldn't be.

It would be great if everyone was open and free and wore their freak flags on their sleeves, and nobody judged anyone, and Deadspin revealing that Rex likes to put out videos showing his love of his wife's feet was no more LOL worthy than Deadspin revealing that Rex likes to put out videos showing his love of his wife's cooking.

But we know that's not reality. Rex knows that's not reality. We know he knows because he's not standing there front and center going "Hell yes, that's us in the videos! Hey, my wife also does custom vids! Order now for free holiday shipping!"

And like anyone, Rex also has to know that when you work for someone, they may not want that kind of thing associated with their business. It's probably a pretty safe bet that neither the Jets or the NFL wanted to wake up this morning and find themselves connected to a story about foot fetish videos, "hairy blounde pussy", and a woman taking a big one in all 3 holes.
But because of Rex's decision to purposely put such things out there for public consumption, that's what happened.

If Rex wants to dress like Hitler and have a nun throw jello at his balls, more power to him. But when he's in a high profile position, and when he's expected to represent his employers a certain way, and be a LEADER OF MEN~! on top of it all, then yes, as the PFT story said, it's probably not using the best judgment to take that stuff out of the privacy of his home and put it out into the public.

Rain Man
12-23-2010, 12:20 AM
That's disgusting.

Not that kind of model. And not that kind of train.

Dante84
12-23-2010, 01:15 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bKauwqkboE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bKauwqkboE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Rain Man
12-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Listening to that interview, it's obvious that it's not him and his wife in those videos.

kysirsoze
12-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Listening to that interview, it's obvious that it's not him and his wife in those videos.

I had to turn it off. I thought he was gonna cry or possibly just flat out beg the reporters to stop asking him about it.

Rudy lost the toss
12-23-2010, 02:13 AM
I never thought I'd feel sorry for the clown that is Rex Ryan, but after watching that video.....holy shit, poor guy.

Rudy lost the toss
12-23-2010, 02:15 AM
now im just waiting for Rob Ryan to show up to a press conference with a jets hoodie and a gag ball in his mouth

The God Hypothesis
12-23-2010, 02:21 AM
I cannot believe that any of this is real...you have to be kidding me!!

Virtua Chief
12-23-2010, 02:32 AM
He was probably so horny during that press conference, all those people asking about his wifes feet
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
12-23-2010, 03:23 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bKauwqkboE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7bKauwqkboE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Good, Jets are going to have a meltdown.

kstater
12-23-2010, 03:29 AM
How come he didn't use any props in his presser today? I thought he was big on props in press conferences?

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 05:37 AM
Actually, now I keep picturing Rex in a collar and leash being verbally humiliated by Haley.

I'm hoping it's some sort of psychic playoff prediction.

Please do not give me ideas. I can get extremely creative.

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 05:42 AM

ROFL

That's a far cry from when he was talking about Brady's wife a few weeks back.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 05:44 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/his_crime_he_in_love_with_his_wife_AQ1iFruNLOnYEtMqkf98wL#ixzz18wAjmHO9

The questions kept coming at Rex Ryan, from female television reporters he had never seen before, and at one point, The questions kept coming at macho head coach of the Jets looked as if he wanted to cry.

He has been outed by Deadspin as Sex Ryan.

It was almost unbearable watching him twist in the wind inside the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center yesterday afternoon, his bellowing voice reduced to little more than a whisper, his dignity stripped bare for all to see.

He was asked about a YouTube toe-fetish video with his wife and ads seeking bondage, and he wouldn't, or couldn't, go there.

But understand this: Rex Ryan did not cheat on his wife.

He did not try to steal another man's wife away.

He was not charged with domestic violence.

His crime -- aside from using egregious judgment in his final days as Ravens defensive coordinator -- was loving his wife Michelle too much.

He had already addressed the matter with his team, telling them, "Something has come out that's embarrassing. But I'll be more prepared than Lovie Smith."

Then came the press conference that will live in infamy in the Ryan household.

"Mr. Ryan," Mary Murphy from Channel 11 began, "did you and your wife make the fetish videos?"

There was no braggadocio from him now, no blond wig to get everybody in the room laughing, only a shaken man facing the firing squad. His personal Mud Bowl.

"All right . . . well . . . obviously, I knew these questions, this question's comin' and things . . . "

The photographers clicked away.

"This is a personal matter, and I'm not gonna discuss it."

Another television reporter asked: "Can you confirm if that was you and your wife in that video?"

"Again," Ryan began, "This is a personal matter. I hope you can respect the . . . fact that I wish not to discuss it."

Another television reporter asked: "Is it taking your focus off the team?"

"I'm gonna be ready to play Chicago, we're gonna be ready to play Chicago, and I am ready," Ryan said. "It's my job, I'm focused on the job at hand."

The media sharks smelled blood in the water.

"Rex, can you talk about how these videos got on YouTube?"

"Rex, by not denying it, the perception would be the opposite . . . "

It went on. The photographers never stopped clicking away.

Then a reporter asked, "Can you tell us about your wife?"

And here is when Ryan perked up for the first time, as if the sun began shining through this darkest of days.

"My wife's beautiful, [we've] been married for 23 years, and . . . she's awesome."

There were two more questions until finally, mercifully, team spokesman Bruce Speight, standing to Ryan's left, said, "I think the coach has made his preference clear that it's a personal matter. So we'll entertain questions on something else."

So the very next question concerned Santonio Holmes, who missed practice yesterday, and you couldn't make up the explanation even if you tried.

[B]"During the game, I guess he had a toe injury," Ryan said. Say it ain't toe, indeed. ROFL

Rex Ryan has skeletons in his closet, just like you and me. He isn't a criminal. His wife isn't Shoeless Joan Jackson.

He deserves my sympathy, not my scorn.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 05:51 AM
LMAO

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/get-coached-by-rex-ryan.jpg

Fritz88
12-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Fetish ads? Wtf
Posted via Mobile Device

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 06:18 AM
LMAO

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/get-coached-by-rex-ryan.jpg

Did you leak this story to deadspin? I wouldnt put it past you ROFL

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 06:35 AM
Did you leak this story to deadspin? I wouldnt put it past you ROFL

Sssshhhhh...I don't want anyone to know about my foot fetish. How else would I find those videos and blow the whistle?

Rausch
12-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Wait........whu......

So this dude weighs more than any 2 CP members combined and is likely getting laid by his freak wife (plus strange) more than any 3 CP members combined?

Wii IZ doing it Rong...

jettio
12-23-2010, 08:13 AM
What's her address?

But then you say that you will get a kick from heckling him about it.

People that do stupid sh*t like that are f*cked up.

"Like-minded" people. I am sure those like-minded people are salt of the earth wonderful.

And, people that have to do extreme things to enjoy life are screwed up, period.

And, it is extremely stupid to not be discreet about having a life so f*cked up that the only way to have fun is to do something stupid with "like-minded" weirdos.

A person that can't enjoy life without having to solicit group sex on the internet is not someone that I would want coaching a team that I root for.

stevieray
12-23-2010, 08:16 AM
what people do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their business, especially when it's made public.

mlyonsd
12-23-2010, 08:18 AM
I think everyone that goes to the game at Soldier Field Sunday should wear stilletos.

Iowanian
12-23-2010, 08:21 AM
If he hadn't been involved in releasing the video's of Little Favre the week of the Jet-Min game, it would be less funny.

I'm waiting for the flood of videos of him coaching up the Globe Trotters stove piping his bride. That is when he'll finally shut his big mouth.

Players should have a hay-day with this....and I can't wait for the signs that pop up at road games.

Tomorrow's Headline
Upon hearing the latest report that she liked to be choked doggy style, Michael Vick contacted his agent to investigate the possibility of a trade to the Jets.

Rausch
12-23-2010, 08:24 AM
I think everyone that goes to the game at Soldier Field Sunday should wear stilletos.

LMAO

Bill Lundberg
12-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Football means something entirely different to Rex Ryan.

Iowanian
12-23-2010, 08:32 AM
I found a result for an application to their personal ad

A Jet's fan should get priority.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfAkBXrZOc1xSAJKAapmRQVVK0J6kSZql5XJ3oh81D7ATkdSKr

Rausch
12-23-2010, 08:33 AM
I found a result for an application to their personal ad

A Jet's fan should get priority.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfAkBXrZOc1xSAJKAapmRQVVK0J6kSZql5XJ3oh81D7ATkdSKr

COOL HULK FI-......wooooooooooah.....
:eek:

Brock
12-23-2010, 08:37 AM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/footlickerrex.jpg

Rudy lost the toss
12-23-2010, 08:38 AM
Sssshhhhh...I don't want anyone to know about my foot fetish. How else would I find those videos and blow the whistle?

Didn't you similarly get outed by Big Daddy?

Dante84
12-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Wait........whu......

So this dude weighs more than any 2 CP members combined and is likely getting laid by his freak wife (plus strange) more than any 3 CP members combined?

Wii IZ doing it Rong...

ROFL @ "cp member" being a unit of measurement

Cave Johnson
12-23-2010, 09:04 AM
It restores my faith in humanity that this thread reached 100 posts. If a combination football/sex/depravity thread can't get 100 posts on Chiefsplanet, it's time to shut it down.

Cockles officially warmed.

gblowfish
12-23-2010, 10:46 AM
ABC News says Rexie's foot fetish is perfectly normal....

Alllrighty then!!

http://tinyurl.com/26cemm9

As bizarre as some may think it is that Jets' coach Rex Ryan and his wife share an apparent foot fetish, sex therapists tell ABC News that the sexual fixation isn't that uncommon and may, in fact, be healthy.

"Foot partialism, or a foot fetish, is actually the most common form of fetish," said Ian Kerner, a sex therapist and the founder of the website GoodinBed.com. "It's only defined as a problem when the person or couple define it as a problem."

"But this seems to be a healthy part of [the Ryan's] sexual relationship," he said. "They're both consensual, they both seem to enjoy it and it doesn't seem to be causing any distress."

At a news conference Wednesday, Ryan addressed the foot fetish report posted by Deadspin.com, which showed videos of a woman who closely resembles Rex's wife, Michelle.

"To be honest, and I get it, I know you need to ask and all that stuff, but it's a personal matter and I'm really not going to discuss it, OK?" he told reporters.

Kerner said that too often people assume fetishes are "freaky" or "weird."

"We do think of people with fetishes as someone who can't function sexually in a normal way or an average way but the more you read about it the more you find out that everyone or almost everyone has certain predispositions of proclivities and desires to help them get aroused and get them sexually excited," said Kerner.

"In some cases it's a particular fantasy or a position and a technique and in other cases it's a body part or a costume," said Kerner. "I'm sure Ryan just has a genuine attraction to his wife's feet."

One video shows a woman presenting her feet and toes from an SUV window to an off-screen cameraman who touches them. Other videos show the woman sitting on a couch and rubbing her feet. In other, the woman seductively removes the socks from her feet before touching them.

"Fetishes are more normal than we'd often like to think and everyone has their unique turn-ons and turn-offs and in the case of Rex Ryan it happens to be a partialness for feet," said Kerner.

Sure-Oz
12-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Was Rex Ryan the fat guy in the leather in 8mm?

nychief
12-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Oh boy.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=37241

OH BOY...

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=37236

Pants
12-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Oh boy.

OH BOY...

SFW?

booyaf2
12-23-2010, 11:50 AM
SFW?

I'm just going to assume no.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 11:52 AM
I'll be surprised if Rex Ryan doesn't resign. This has to be hard to take, especially in a place like New York. A man can only take so much, especially when his wife is involved. And I would bet she is horrified...unless she's a particularly naughty bitch, in which case she's absolutely loving it.

notorious
12-23-2010, 11:53 AM
I'll be surprised if Rex Ryan doesn't resign. This has to be hard to take, especially in a place like New York. A man can only take so much, especially when his wife is involved. And I would bet she is horrified...unless she's a particularly naughty bitch.

A full on snatch-shot is going to be a tough one to deal with.

Deberg_1990
12-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Was Rex Ryan the fat guy in the leather in 8mm?

No, but he was the Gimp in Pulp Fiction.

Pants
12-23-2010, 11:54 AM
I'll be surprised if Rex Ryan doesn't resign. This has to be hard to take, especially in a place like New York. A man can only take so much, especially when his wife is involved. And I would bet she is horrified...unless she's a particularly naughty bitch, in which case she's absolutely loving it.

If it was just the foot videos, that would be one thing, but seeing him say shit like he'd like to see his wife take big ones in all 3 holes, all the domination shit - that has got to be beyond humiliating when all anonymity is gone.

notorious
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM

Damnit! Beat me to it ROFL

nychief
12-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Oh boy.

OH BOY...

OH! Sorry. My bad.

Depends on where you work... there covered photos of Mrs. Ryan...showing her cooter... and then an email exchange between her and another foot freak.

jettio
12-23-2010, 12:04 PM
IIRC, Brad Smith grew up in a pretty strict Pentecostal observant home.

I bet he and his folks are pretty impressed with a coach and spouse that would make a scandal for themselves.

I am not sure the Jets rally around the Rexster. It's not quite the same as the coach's wife battling cancer as a rallying cry.

Pants
12-23-2010, 12:05 PM
OH! Sorry. My bad.

Depends on where you work... there covered photos of Mrs. Ryan...showing her cooter... and then an email exchange between her and another foot freak.
Oh, wow. I feel bad for Rex right now but I feel much worse for their 2 sons. That is gotta be some rough shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-23-2010, 12:06 PM

Yeah, no.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 12:08 PM

I hope we beat the Jets in the playoffs.

Then I can make a video with Haley/Bruce Willis socking Rex Ryan/Gimp right in the puss.

jettio
12-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh boy.

OH BOY...

I would not be shocked if that is not the Ryans, but if the plan is silence they will not be able to start denying some of the material that is supposed to be them without acknowledging the images that are them.

Dante84
12-23-2010, 12:16 PM
At this point in the game, its safe to assume it's them.

That being said, its only a matter of time until a video of some dude/s blowing his/their load/s all over her face emerges.

- Or her getting "fisted"
- Or her having "all three holes filled"
- Or her being "bicurious"

gblowfish
12-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Boy, I thought I was feeling the heat last year with the Haley finger thing. Can you imagine being Rexie's wife right about now???

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 12:19 PM
This can only end one way:

A Favre/Rex Ryan/Ms. Ryan threesome.

Rausch
12-23-2010, 12:25 PM
This can only end one way:

A Favre/Rex Ryan/Ms. Ryan threesome.

"Hell's yeah man!

A shared moment..."

http://application.denofgeek.com/images/gb/ks/amy02.jpg

Cave Johnson
12-23-2010, 12:26 PM

The Jets owner has not one but two euphemisms for dicks in his name. I bet he's not as sensitive to this issue as you might think.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 02:22 PM
ANY TAKERS?

NSFW!

http://alt.com/p/blog.cgi?who=r%2CmmvbsyDyeKd_Yq%2Fb49SFqa8zFdPfcHKfYwygsXEbM0SQKgWKguJ8NH5ZpNsR640zXEQMEmcVMnlCc544s 97WLBUXtuvw8mWZPYL4%2FY33BMBtRpi83pY9OcKC96ENfAuT&site=bdsm&request=Apache2%3A%3ARequestRec%3DSCALAR%280x10b0a874%29&lang=english&m=&qid=248836&group_id=33351&action=view_blog_post&highid=9912823_92615&default_site=bdsm&ANON_CONFIRM=TRUE

Sure-Oz
12-23-2010, 02:39 PM

LMAO

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Working on a little something something. :evil:

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Rex Ryan is bringing in Nick Manning as an offensive consultant this week:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1coO1A2HCek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1coO1A2HCek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
12-23-2010, 03:09 PM
Ihaveprettyfeet dot com

teedubya
12-23-2010, 03:24 PM
You really are a judgmental prick. congrats. what people choose to do in their private life is their business. Who gives a fuck. I think you are fucked up for being so ignorant.

But then you say that you will get a kick from heckling him about it.

People that do stupid sh*t like that are f*cked up.

"Like-minded" people. I am sure those like-minded people are salt of the earth wonderful.

And, people that have to do extreme things to enjoy life are screwed up, period.

And, it is extremely stupid to not be discreet about having a life so f*cked up that the only way to have fun is to do something stupid with "like-minded" weirdos.

A person that can't enjoy life without having to solicit group sex on the internet is not someone that I would want coaching a team that I root for.

Marcellus
12-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Be careful what you say Rex is a big guy and would love to go toe to toe with someone to prove it.

Phobia
12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Working on a little something something. :evil:

Maybe you could work on basic internet courtesy, like including a NSFW with your NSFW links. You know, like everybody else in the world does.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Coming soon to Showtime.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/28k0j2x.jpg

Pioli Zombie
12-23-2010, 04:00 PM
This little piggy went to market. This little piggy went into Rex Ryans mouth.......

Detoxing
12-23-2010, 04:12 PM
So the man has a foot fetish and loves his wifes feet. Big f'n deal. There are far worse fetishes out there, most of them I'm sure GoChiefs has fantasized about indulging in.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 04:17 PM
So the man has a foot fetish and loves his wifes feet. Big f'n deal. There are far worse fetishes out there, most of them I'm sure GoChiefs has fantasized about indulging in.

Why am I suddenly characterized as having a fetish?

jettio
12-23-2010, 04:47 PM
You really are a judgmental prick. congrats. what people choose to do in their private life is their business. Who gives a ****. I think you are ****ed up for being so ignorant.

my bad, i did not realize that someone describing their wife on the internet and looking for three volunteers to make her airtight was such a noble private pursuit.

notorious
12-23-2010, 04:53 PM
make her airtight

ROFL ROFL ROFL

JD10367
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
1.) I'd bang his wife.

2.) I don't think fetishes are a big deal.

3.) I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes.

4.) I think it was stupid of them to put YouTube videos out and not be more clandestine about their activities.

5.) I think that, while I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes, someone who wants to watch their wife get her three holes filled is a little... peculiar.

6.) I hope this makes the Jets lose their next two games 72-3.

7.) If there are NSFW pics/vids of his wife, they will surface... and I want to see them.

8.) I feel sympathy for the fatass, but it's still frigging hilarious.

booger
12-23-2010, 05:12 PM
ROFL

Gave it a hell of an effort though, eh?

yep. think i pulled a muscle in my palm too

kysirsoze
12-23-2010, 05:42 PM
I actually kinda like Rex Ryan. I like the personality and swagger he brings to his team. If he was our coach I would fucking love him. (and no I wouldn't trade Haley for him, I'm just sayin) As funny as this shit is, I feel pretty bad for him. It was stupid, but as has been said, he didn't really do anything wrong. Just strange. I hope he doesn't resign.

Dylan
12-23-2010, 05:54 PM
This has to be hard to take, especially in a place like New York. [/I]

NYPost: Today

The "ihaveprettyfeet" profile also shows up on a swingers site and on a raunchy Internet portal called Alt.com where the member and her partner express their interest in threesomes and sexual "torture."

The profile -- in which the writer graphically describes his wife's anatomy -- is rife with the couple's other interests, including explicit sex acts and various sexual positions.

:facepalm:

Listen to all the cameras clicking in the background.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/1222-Coach-Ryan-News-Conference/4bf0cc92-ea5a-4bd8-875d-5519db5416c1

Standing Room Only -- In the 'Media Capital of the World'.

Dylan
12-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Gotta feel for Sexy Rexy ...

In other news: Favre asked Sterger for masturbation video after sending her lewd photos: report http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brett_favre_asked_photos_sterger_8cZP7tqAuD6lavhmg6s1xI

Pioli Zombie
12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
I do believe that Favre made a pass at Sterger but that it was intercepted and run back for a touchdown.

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I hope we beat the Jets in the playoffs.

Then I can make a video with Haley/Bruce Willis socking Rex Ryan/Gimp right in the puss.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15500000/Bruce-Willis-as-Butch-Coolidge-in-Pulp-Fiction-bruce-willis-15554237-1152-656.jpg

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 07:23 PM
NYPost: Today

Listen to all the cameras clicking in the background.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/1222-Coach-Ryan-News-Conference/4bf0cc92-ea5a-4bd8-875d-5519db5416c1

Standing Room Only -- In the 'Media Capital of the World'.

I dont think anybody cares what he does with his wife. but his or his wife's decision to post that profile on the internet is what has everybody scratching their heads.

He deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation he is getting. but I do feel sorry for his two young sons. they must be getting killed in school over this shit.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Rex is a perv.

Heís a tremendous tackle. Itís funny because he doesnít have the measurables of most right tackles. Heís a little shorter than most of your right tackles out there, but he is a tremendous run blocker. Thatís a fact. Heís got great feet. I actually coached against him when he was at Boston College and I was at the University of Cincinnati. The kid was a freshman and he was lights out. I voted him as an All American center. He was big back then, but not near as big as he is now. He was probably 300 (pounds) back then. (I) even knew then. Heís got great feet. He can use his hands well and he does knock people off the line of scrimmage, so I think, by the way, we did beat him on two picks for touchdowns that day from what I remember of it (smiling). He really is a tremendous tackle. He probably doesnít get the Pro Bowl recognition because heís not 6-6, but he does a tremendous job for us. <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Kyle Wilson, a Boise State product, is also catching head coach Rex Ryanís attention for ability on the kick and punt return teams.

ďHeís got great feet, he can fly with it,Ē Ryan said. ďHe is going to be an outstanding corner in this league and he is also going to be an outstanding returner, in my opinion.Ē </td></tr></tbody></table>
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> On what struck him about Mark Sanchez before the team drafted himÖ

He moved like, Iím not going to say Joe Montana, but he had great feet. He sets up like a quarterback. Heís got that presence. He can make all the throws. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Our scouts did a great job. (General Manager) Mike Tanenbaum and (Vice President, College Scouting) Joey (Clinkscales) and (Assistant Director, Player Personnel) JoJo (Wooden), all those guys up there, (Senior Personnel Executive) Terry (Bradway), all those guys really had a back that they couldnít wait for me to see. They (said), ďYouíre going to love this guy.Ē When I watched the tape, absolutely. I saw a guy that was just a big powerful back, a Big Ten back that just ran hard, great vision, great feet, all those kind of things that you look for.

teedubya
12-23-2010, 08:19 PM
my bad, i did not realize that someone describing their wife on the internet and looking for three volunteers to make her airtight was such a noble private pursuit.

It may not your cup of tea. It's not my cup of tea... but he wants to do it... and his wife is willing, big F'n deal.

JD10367
12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
In other news: Favre asked Sterger for masturbation video after sending her lewd photos

Have you SEEN Jenn Sterger? Shit, if she sent me masturbation video I'd claim it the best Christmas ever. I'd be carrying that shit around on my iPod watching it all the time with my one free hand. :whackit:

BigRedChief
12-23-2010, 08:31 PM
So the man has a foot fetish and loves his wifes feet. Big f'n deal. There are far worse fetishes out there, most of them I'm sure GoChiefs has fantasized about indulging in.Who cares about this chit besides the looking at a train wreck distraction it is.....

What two consenting adults do to or with each other is none of my business.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 08:33 PM
What if i told you a week ago today that Brunell would be starting and there would be pics of rex's wife's snatch on this site. Unbelievable. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Look...the top visitor is MikeW.

Damn! Westhoff is on on this too!!!

ROFL

Param
12-23-2010, 08:36 PM
So the guy likes to slap his dick on his wife's feet. Big fucking deal.

teedubya
12-23-2010, 08:39 PM
1.) I'd bang his wife.

2.) I don't think fetishes are a big deal.

3.) I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes.

4.) I think it was stupid of them to put YouTube videos out and not be more clandestine about their activities.

5.) I think that, while I don't begrudge anyone their fetishes, someone who wants to watch their wife get her three holes filled is a little... peculiar.

6.) I hope this makes the Jets lose their next two games 72-3.

7.) If there are NSFW pics/vids of his wife, they will surface... and I want to see them.

8.) I feel sympathy for the fatass, but it's still frigging hilarious.

This.

Dylan
12-23-2010, 08:50 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15500000/Bruce-Willis-as-Butch-Coolidge-in-Pulp-Fiction-bruce-willis-15554237-1152-656.jpg

D2112: you crack me up -- too funny ROFL ROFL

i'm sorry. when it rains, it pours :(

Dylan
12-23-2010, 09:00 PM
I dont think anybody cares what he does with his wife. but his or his wife's decision to post that profile on the internet is what has everybody scratching their heads.

He deserves all the embarrassment and humiliation he is getting. but I do feel sorry for his two young sons. they must be getting killed in school over this shit.

It's a shame, Ryan had to discover the cruel media world of New York City.

What's next -- Tom the cross-dresser?

WebGem
12-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Yeah, the kids part of it sucks. Not much you can do though. How old are the kids?

teedubya
12-23-2010, 09:02 PM

Luckily the timing works out, at least for now... Schools out for awhile.

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Yeah, the kids part of it sucks. Not much you can do though. How old are the kids?

theyre between 10- 15 I think

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 09:17 PM

It's not the media world of NYC. its the modern day of internet and being a stupid ass for putting that on the net. regardless of whether it was two years ago or whatever. it was just dumb.

teedubya
12-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Ihaveprettyfeet should actually be named ihaveareallyhairy70svagina

Dylan
12-23-2010, 09:29 PM
True, it started on the Internet, before it became mainstream.

"This too shall pass...."

KcMizzou
12-23-2010, 09:33 PM
theyre between 10- 15 I thinkUgh... Ouch.

KcMizzou
12-23-2010, 09:40 PM
It's not the media world of NYC. its the modern day of internet and being a stupid ass for putting that on the net. regardless of whether it was two years ago or whatever. it was just dumb.This. I don't and won't judge them for what they like to do... but that's just unbelievably stupid.

I mean, I've said a lot of shit on the internet that I probably shouldn't have (nothing close to that)... but I'm not a public figure.

I really feel bad for the guy, in a way. Keep your freaky shit in your bedroom, Rex.

At least he can never claim he "doesn't even have an internet".

teedubya
12-23-2010, 09:46 PM
I bet Jets fans are pining for the return of Herm Edwards... and his non-toe fetish leadership.

Bill Parcells
12-23-2010, 09:48 PM
I bet Jets fans are pining for the return of Herm Edwards... and his non-toe fetish leadership.

Dude, rumor has him going to the Dolphins with his old friend Carl Peterson. sporano is in doo doo since my old namesake took off.

Count Zarth
12-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Carl, Herm and Thiggy reunited again!

*creates UNFINISHED BUSINESS movie poster*

BigRock
12-23-2010, 10:13 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/10ehsg2.gif

englander
12-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Dude, rumor has him going to the Dolphins with his old friend Carl Peterson. sporano is in doo doo since my old namesake took off.

Da Doo Doo da da daa? is all Is all I have to say to you..

Rudy lost the toss
12-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Why am I suddenly characterized as having a fetish?

Idk....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6316474&postcount=354

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2010, 04:55 AM

Ironically, I can see this. Something about that dude just doesn't set right with me.

BushyTheBeaver
12-24-2010, 05:59 AM
A full on snatch-shot is going to be a tough one to deal with.

And now there is one.

Ewwww...

I would pay you money to make a custom video if you have any way to do that sort of thing. You are one
of the most amazing foot models Iíve ever seen on the web, I love how you describe how sweaty your
feet are, it just makes me want to bury my face in your soles and sniff them dry.

Count Zarth
12-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Idk....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6316474&postcount=354

That doesn't indicate a fetish. Unless you count being a filthy disgusting pervert. :evil:

Count Zarth
12-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Get your tshirts.

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/cartny/

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2h6d24w.jpg

Bill Parcells
12-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Get your tshirts.

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/cartny/

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2h6d24w.jpg

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/rexryanmistletoes.gif

JD10367
12-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Ironically, I can see this. Something about that dude just doesn't set right with me.

Tom who?

You're not talking about Brady, are you? Lay off my man. He's a stud. Sure, he likes Uggs. And he dresses like a gay vampire. But he's all man, my friend.

http://www.derober.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/brady_goat1.jpg

Bowser
12-24-2010, 04:34 PM

ROFL

Bowser
12-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Tom who?

You're not talking about Brady, are you? Lay off my man. He's a stud. Sure, he likes Uggs. And he dresses like a gay vampire. But he's all man, my friend.

what the I don't even

stevieray
12-24-2010, 04:37 PM
The Jets have challenged that both feet were in bounds.

Marcellus
12-24-2010, 04:38 PM

Brady is into Kids huh?

CaliforniaChief
12-24-2010, 04:46 PM

O....M......G. This is comedy freaking gold.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-24-2010, 09:48 PM
Tom who?

Coughlin.

Easy 6
01-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I bet Rex likes to 'clean her up' when she's done letting 3 mule dicks dump their squiggle paste everywhere.