PDA

View Full Version : Life My MoHillbilly moment

NewChief
12-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Went to the our town square for Christmas Lights, and the kids wanted kettlecorn. It was really shitty, but I ate it anyway. Ended up cracking one of my rear molars in half on it. Half the damned thing was loose and bothering the shit out of me at that point.

Broke out the needle nose pliers and extracted that bitch. Hopefully I can get into a dentist in the morning and get it seen to. I think that this might cut into my Christmas feasting otherwise as a half a gaping tooth cavity with exposed nerves isn't going to make for a good eating experience. I couldn't have made it through the night with that thing wiggling around, though.

DaFace
12-21-2010, 07:56 PM
The thought of that makes me cringe.

Shogun
12-21-2010, 07:56 PM
Should have finished it off cleaning it out with a bottle of evan williams

NewChief
12-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Should have finished it off cleaning it out with a bottle of evan williams

Drinking red wine at the moment.

My dad was a dentist, and I was supposed to follow in his footsteps. I think he's probably looking down from heaven and smiling at me right now.

Donger
12-21-2010, 08:04 PM
What kind of pliers did you use? Vise Grips or just regular?

Marcellus
12-21-2010, 08:06 PM
You will fit in living in Arkansas and all. Probably need to knock one of the fronts too.

Disclaimer: I have Mucho family in Fayetteville and Rogers. Nice area.

RJ
12-21-2010, 08:06 PM
MO wouldn't have used pliers. He'd have used his knife.

NewChief
12-21-2010, 08:09 PM
What kind of pliers did you use? Vise Grips or just regular?

Just regular needle nose. Tasted like WD40.

DeezNutz
12-21-2010, 08:14 PM
You will fit in living in Arkansas and all. Probably need to knock one of the fronts too.

Disclaimer: I have Mucho family in Fayetteville and Rogers. Nice area.

Of course it's nice. Women without front teeth? Win.

LaChapelle
12-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Hope you brushed the fish scales off the pliers first

pr_capone
12-21-2010, 08:19 PM
MO wouldn't have used pliers. He'd have used his knife.

Bullshit. He would have just reached back there and ripped it out with his fingers.

Gonzo
12-21-2010, 08:21 PM
OMG I just broke out in a cold sweat.

We had a giant BBQ for my son's first b-day. I bit down on a rib and there was a little bone shard in the meat. Broke my bottom left molar in half. I damn near passed out from the instant sharp pain. I totally sympathize man. Hang in there.
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief
12-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Bullshit. He would have just reached back there and ripped it out with his fingers.

I tried that for a while but I got sick of screwing around with it. The wife vacated the room (and took the kids) once I pulled out my toolbox.

OnTheWarpath58
12-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Nice work, Stu.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_zupPhIX7kzk/Sy2Gj_iuG-I/AAAAAAAAAPo/jHaMWjUYtuM/stu-tooth.jpg

RJ
12-21-2010, 09:26 PM

His fingers? Please. MO Knows Hygiene.

Hey, that has t-shirt potential. I'm seeing a whole Mo Knows ad campaign here. Let's run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes.

burt
12-21-2010, 09:30 PM
I had a tooth ache, one weekend, in college. Drank some Wild Turkey and tried to pull the damn thing myself. I couldn't get that damn tooth out!

When I sobered up the next day, I figured out why. I had been trying to pull the tooth NEXT to the sore one. Chipped the hell out of the bood tooth, with the pliers. Still have the chipped one!

blaise
12-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Yikes. I once wrecked on my bike and smashed one of my top front teeth almost clean out. It was barely hanging there, and I just pulled it out and tossed it. I was dumb, though, the dentist told me if I had shoved it all the way back in it might have been ok.
But when that happened to me it was just all of a sudden, I barely felt it really. I don't know if I could pull one with pliers.

Bwana
12-21-2010, 09:35 PM
http://www.axiom.tv/images/videos/marathon.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xhRv7oMz__Y/ST_vUaV8sLI/AAAAAAAAAg8/f4MO9xBefrE/s400/marathon_man.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NRsSmc8gBDg/S0OEmkZzNlI/AAAAAAAAFLo/rsjwOD6BcII/s320/marathon-man-olivier-hoffman.jpg

Rain Man
12-21-2010, 09:36 PM
I can't read this thread. Can't read it.

gman1220
12-21-2010, 09:41 PM
bro i am so freakin proud o chu u know just doin that is like the most proud moment eve just take a few shots of patrone and settle down but cha im a very proud person if cha know wat i mean just so proudly from a very proud person cus just lay back and hit that bottle of patrone if ya need some just holla ill set cha up cus im am just so proud righ know

stevieray
12-21-2010, 09:44 PM
worthless without pics

gman1220
12-21-2010, 09:49 PM
arnt u so proud tho i am so lets just take a moment and show our proudness and gratatude chu this man i am so proud of him hope everyone else is as proud as chi am cus its a very proud moment