PDA

View Full Version : Football Danny Woodhead at local store trying to sell Danny Woodhead Jerseys

pr_capone
12-22-2010, 01:01 AM
LMFAO

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjEhEFBu-C4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GjEhEFBu-C4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Count Zarth
12-22-2010, 01:02 AM
That dude plays in the NFL?

He looks like a stoner fuck.

Buck
12-22-2010, 01:03 AM
LMAO

SNR
12-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Fuck Woodhead and Belichick and all of those shitty fucking Patriot RBs. They're all garbage.

Kevin Faulk? More like Kevin Fuck.

The_Doctor10
12-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Brilliant

KurtCobain
12-22-2010, 01:20 AM
Wish he was a Chief.

Awesome Aric
12-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Fuck Woodhead and Belichick and all of those shitty fucking Patriot RBs. They're all garbage.

Wow man.

David.
12-22-2010, 01:28 AM
nah he's too little ROFL

HoneyBadger
12-22-2010, 01:46 AM
I'm glad he stopped smoking to sell some shit.

Reaper16
12-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Man, I remember when I was the only motherfucker on this board who knew who Danny Woodhead was.

Fritz88
12-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Man, I remember when I was the only mother****er on this board who knew who Danny Woodhead was.

:hump:

Deberg_1990
12-22-2010, 05:24 AM
Isn't he on tour with Justin Bieber this month?
Posted via Mobile Device

ZootedGranny
12-22-2010, 05:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1Ax51UdZE#t=3m11s

siberian khatru
12-22-2010, 06:17 AM
That dude plays in the NFL?

He looks like a stoner ****.

My thought exactly.

Amnorix
12-22-2010, 06:26 AM

Highest scoring team in the NFL. :D

pr_capone
12-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Man, I remember when I was the only mother****er on this board who knew who Danny Woodhead was.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Xp4BWVy5X5I/SsJDSsTgqoI/AAAAAAAAANE/9yo6xCw7TGw/s400/cookie.gif

mikey23545
12-22-2010, 07:15 AM
I <i>still</i> don't know who he is...

Alton deFlat
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM
From little D2 Chadron State. Almost as much a success story as Brian Shay's NFL career.

Bane
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight,it's the size of the fight in the dog that counts /Mike Vick

Demonpenz
12-22-2010, 07:28 AM
It's not the fight in the person, it's the size of the trunk Rae carruth

JD10367
12-22-2010, 07:43 AM
**** Woodhead and Belichick and all of those shitty ****ing Patriot RBs. They're all garbage.

Kevin Faulk? More like Kevin ****.

The Douche is strong with you. Go fuck yourself.

JD10367
12-22-2010, 07:46 AM

About a week after the Patriots signed him, I was eating breakfast in a NJ diner and they had a signed Woodhead Jets jersey on the wall. I said to my wife, "Hey, I think that's the dude the Patriots just signed. The Jets cut him. I think he's some black running back or something." :shrug:

Sure-Oz
12-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Good for that guy, seriously

-King-
12-22-2010, 08:17 AM
About a week after the Patriots signed him, I was eating breakfast in a NJ diner and they had a signed Woodhead Jets jersey on the wall. I said to my wife, "Hey, I think that's the dude the Patriots just signed. The Jets cut him. I think he's some black running backor something." :shrug:

....how is that significant?

Ceej
12-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Sweet chin muff.

JD10367
12-22-2010, 08:41 AM

Ah, you see, the poster named Reaper was boasting that he was one of the only people who knew who Danny Woodhead was. My reply was illustrating his point through the use of irony, in the fact that I am a New England Patriots fan and even I did not know who Danny Woodhead was, because I didn't even know what color he is. The implication being that he was so unrecognizable to football fans due to his lack of impact that it was easy to overlook him. While he is doing some remarkable things on the football field, the fact that he was so unknown and unheralded, combined with the fact that he is small and un-football-player-like in appearance, combine to make the Modells video a humorous interlude.

Or maybe I'm just a racist motherfucker. Pick whichever one you like.

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 08:59 AM
The segment had more potential than production. Nice try, though.

SNR
12-22-2010, 09:07 AM
The Douche is strong with you. Go fuck yourself.Dude it's totally true. This is the same team that won two Super Bowls with Mike fucking Cloud on the team.

Belichick has obviously found a method of winning that involves a consistent steady stable of shitty, slow, untalented RBs. Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the best guy in the Pats' backfield since Corey Dillon's first season with the Pats. That was 6 years ago, and fucking KEVIN FAULK is STILL with the team.

Rams Fan
12-22-2010, 09:15 AM
I remember wanting him from the Jets PS last year. Then the Jets signed him to their 53 man roster. And then they cut him again. One white scrappy guy on a football team is more than enough.

Pestilence
12-22-2010, 09:19 AM
That'd be pretty cool if he offered to sign them after they bought them.

Earthling
12-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Highest scoring team in the NFL. :D

ROFL

gblowfish
12-22-2010, 09:31 AM
That's hilarious. And dude is a fearless, gusty player. All good.

JTagg7754
12-22-2010, 09:49 AM

It must suck being 12-2. Definitely garbage!!!

JD10367
12-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Dude it's totally true. This is the same team that won two Super Bowls with Mike ****ing Cloud on the team.

Belichick has obviously found a method of winning that involves a consistent steady stable of shitty, slow, untalented RBs. Benjarvus Green-Ellis is the best guy in the Pats' backfield since Corey Dillon's first season with the Pats. That was 6 years ago, and ****ing KEVIN FAULK is STILL with the team.

In around 10-1/2 seasons of playing time, Kevin Faulk has over 7000 yards from the line of scrimmage, and almost 5000 yards in punt and kick returns. He has 33 touchdowns. And all of it when never being the featured running back or a focal point of the passing game. When he was healthy, he was a great third-down-converter. I don't know why you're such a Kevin Faulk hater, but The Douche is still strong with you.

Cave Johnson
12-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Since I'm facing him in the fantasy finals, I'm hoping, probably in vain, for a steady dose of BJGE.

Belichick is the debbil.

WebGem
12-22-2010, 12:18 PM
This is hilarious.

Brock
12-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I think I saw that guy down at the skate park the other day.

JD10367
12-22-2010, 01:51 PM
I think I saw that guy down at the skate park the other day.

It's hilarious when he steps up to the podium to do a presser. He looks like a frat boy who snuck in on his way to the kegger. LMAO

HotRoute
12-22-2010, 02:24 PM
About a week after the Patriots signed him, I was eating breakfast in a NJ diner and they had a signed Woodhead Jets jersey on the wall. I said to my wife, "Hey, I think that's the dude the Patriots just signed. The Jets cut him. I think he's some black running back or something." :shrug:

funny that the jets tried to turn him into a WR and changed his number to 83 in an attempt to keep him on the roster, only to have to cut him hoping noone would notice. but someone did, and the rest is history.

really like this guy and hope for the best for him, gotta love the undersized/underdog types that make it in the NFL

JD10367
12-22-2010, 02:33 PM
really like this guy and hope for the best for him, gotta love the undersized/underdog types that make it in the NFL

Yeah, so do I, and a lot of other Patriots fans. Woodhead is quickly becoming a fan favorite, following in the tradition of tiny underrated players (Wes Welker, Troy Brown).

There's a guy on the Redskins I root for 'cause he's even more out-of-place. Brandon Banks, around 5'7" and maybe 150 pounds soaking wet. Hilarious. And he's a returner, LOL. He looks like the kid version of Tom Hanks in the big suit at the end of "Big".

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/photo/gallery/100813/GAL-10Aug13-5443/media/PHO-10Aug13-244799.jpg

salame
12-22-2010, 02:49 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/01/24/previews/Edward%20Furlong-SGG-027642.jpg

I always wondered happened to Edward Furlong

Sofa King
12-22-2010, 03:11 PM
http://cache.heraldinteractive.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wood1.jpg

LMAO

Consistent1
12-22-2010, 03:23 PM
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/01/24/previews/Edward%20Furlong-SGG-027642.jpg

I always wondered happened to Edward Furlong

Haha, or he could also pass as Tim Lincecum's little bro....

JD10367
12-23-2010, 10:55 AM
So I got a negrep from SNR, with this message: "You're on a Chiefs board, buddy. Go ****ing die in a fire with your Patriots garbage. Either like it or leave it."

I could give less of a shit about the negrep, but I would like to publicly respond to said douchewaffle: yes, I know it's a Chiefs board. But I was unaware it was also a place for people to bash teams and players without not only provocation but common sense. You want to hate on the Patriots for winning all the time? Knock yourself out. You want to hate on Belichick for Spygate, or Brady for his homoerotic metrosexuality? Go for it. But just throwing shit against the wall because it's simply the only thing your puerile brain can accomplish is weak sauce. Most Chiefs fans with a brain--translation, most who aren't you--would love to have a Woodhead or a Faulk on their team, a guy who plays with heart and overachieves. If you're gonna talk shit about someone or something, at least do it with some fucking intelligence, you dicksniffer. Danny Woodhead has more integrity, talent, and heart in his left testicle than you've probably ever had in your whole loser life.

Buehler445
12-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Wish he was a Chief.

I really wanted the chiefs to pick him up when the Jets waived him.
Posted via Mobile Device

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Man, I remember when I was the only mother****er on this board who knew who Danny Woodhead was.Heh - I work with a guy that went to Chadron. I've know who Woodhead is for a couple years. He still didn't help them beat the Gorillas!

Buehler445
12-23-2010, 11:07 AM
From little D2 Chadron State. Almost as much a success story as Brian Shay's NFL career.

I had forgotten he was from Chadron. That place is just past the end of the world. When I was in Sidney a bunch of people thought it was the coolest ever since they went to college there.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367
12-23-2010, 11:08 AM
I believe he tried to pick up a blitzing Raji this past weekend.

Raji: 6'2", 337#
Woodhead: 5'9", 200#

The kid's got balls of steel. But not since the Germans rolled into Poland in WW2 has there been such a mismatch. LMAO

D-Train6906
12-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Does anybody else remember reading about him in Sports Illustrated when he was still in Chaldron St? Had to be 2 or 3 years ago.

mckinger
12-23-2010, 12:36 PM
He's the pride of North Platte Nebraska. I remember watching him play in the Class A state Championship game in Lincoln 7 years ago. Dude looked like a white Barry Sanders. Huskers only offered him a walk on, went on to play at D2 Chadron state and broke all kinds of NCAA records. No D1 teams wanted him cause he's short and white. One of the best RB's I ever saw at any level in HS and college.

Rausch
12-23-2010, 12:39 PM
He's white and somehow managed to not only make an NFL roster as a HB but also produce, so I should be impressed, but the guy looks like the most insufferable fucking douchebag I've seen in a good while.

munkey
12-23-2010, 01:51 PM
nah he's too little ROFL

He is a little guy....I thought the same when I met Brokie....

JD10367
12-23-2010, 02:25 PM
He's white and somehow managed to not only make an NFL roster as a HB but also produce . . .

Well, it IS the Patriots, which--as someone else here coined the phrase--seems to be looking for the "White 53". :D

. . . so I should be impressed, but the guy looks like the most insufferable ****ing douchebag I've seen in a good while.

Really? I don't think so. I think he just looks like a college stoner who should be browsing the comic book store. Now, Brady, as much as I :whackit: over his on-field abilites, looks like an insufferable douchebag in a lot of his pictures. Not sure if he is or isn't one. Doesn't seem to be. Don't know why not; if I was a Canton-bound QB who everyone played tonsil-hockey with, had millions of dollars, had women fawning over him, and had a hot model wife, I'D certainly be an insufferable douchebag. (Well, more insufferable, I should say...)

Sure-Oz
12-24-2010, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8pT6m8CJME

Desean Jackson taking over where Danny left off

ReynardMuldrake
12-24-2010, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8pT6m8CJME

Desean Jackson taking over where Danny left off

LOL @ the guy talking about Woodhead. Rep!

kysirsoze
12-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Is that Wayne Knight at 0:31??

pr_capone
12-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Woodhead was 10x more personable. I wouldn't buy shit from DJ. Shit, he couldn't unload an 8ball in a crack house.

Sure-Oz
12-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't see anything wrong with desean, he was being a goofy ass

SNR
01-18-2011, 08:38 PM

I don't want to say I was right but... aw hell yes I do.

I was right.

DJ's left nut
01-18-2011, 09:29 PM

Thank GOD you're here (more accurately, were here).

I mean without self-righteous, haughty assholes on internet boards that know absolutely nothing about the person they're castigating, the work of MLK...I'm sorry, Dr. King...would've been set back decades...

P.S. You suck.

Bugeater
01-18-2011, 09:54 PM
What the hell was that all about?

DJ's left nut
01-18-2011, 10:54 PM
What the hell was that all about?

JD told a pretty self effacing story where he mentions the fact that Woodhead is so obscure the he thought he was black.

King decides he has the moral high ground and decides to make some dumbass race issue out of it then bailed when JD gave him a pretty nice passive-aggressive bitch slap.

So I decided to thank him. Afterall, what good is an internet chat-board without a self-appointed PC policeman around to keep us all in line?

SNR
01-18-2011, 11:00 PM
So I got a negrep from SNR, with this message: "You're on a Chiefs board, buddy. Go ****ing die in a fire with your Patriots garbage. Either like it or leave it."

I could give less of a shit about the negrep, but I would like to publicly respond to said douchewaffle: yes, I know it's a Chiefs board. But I was unaware it was also a place for people to bash teams and players without not only provocation but common sense. You want to hate on the Patriots for winning all the time? Knock yourself out. You want to hate on Belichick for Spygate, or Brady for his homoerotic metrosexuality? Go for it. But just throwing shit against the wall because it's simply the only thing your puerile brain can accomplish is weak sauce. Most Chiefs fans with a brain--translation, most who aren't you--would love to have a Woodhead or a Faulk on their team, a guy who plays with heart and overachieves. If you're gonna talk shit about someone or something, at least do it with some fucking intelligence, you dicksniffer. Danny Woodhead has more integrity, talent, and heart in his left testicle than you've probably ever had in your whole loser life.I missed this gem LMAO LMAO LMAO

I actually don't hate the Patriots. In fact, I wanted them to advance to the Super Bowl from the AFC as soon as the Chiefs were knocked out.

That being said, it's hilarious to watch you trip over yourself defending this buttweed like he's your little sister. "A guy who plays with heart and overachieves" huh? Yeah, the Chiefs have about a billion of those guys on the team. Including Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles. Woodhead's far from the reason the Patriots lost, but it's obvious that they got beaten by a more talented team. Character and an all-time great QB only take you so far. At some point you need a real running back.

Enjoy your all-boy scout backfield next season. I would love to have Faulk and Woodhead on my team, but it turns out Charles, Jones, and Battle are better than your best guy, whoever it is. There's no room for hacks in the Chiefs backfield.

-King-
01-18-2011, 11:00 PM
JD told a pretty self effacing story where he mentions the fact that Woodhead is so obscure the he thought he was black.

King decides he has the moral high ground and decides to make some dumbass race issue out of it then bailed when JD gave him a pretty nice passive-aggressive bitch slap.

So I decided to thank him. Afterall, what good is an internet chat-board without a self-appointed PC policeman around to keep us all in line?
Um...I wasn't making a racial issue.

I was just making fun of the fact that he said "black RB".

That's like me telling you directions and I tell you to turn when you see the red stop sign.

Soooo... yeah...
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
01-18-2011, 11:20 PM

Well it's good that you finally got it off your chest after carrying that anger for nearly a month.

alanm
01-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Heh - I work with a guy that went to Chadron. I've know who Woodhead is for a couple years. He still didn't help them beat the Gorillas!If it makes any difference I've know who the kid was since he played HS in North Platte. Callahan wiffed on the kid at Nebraska. He wanted him to walk on and return punts.

J Diddy
01-19-2011, 01:31 AM
I missed this gem LMAO LMAO LMAO

I actually don't hate the Patriots. In fact, I wanted them to advance to the Super Bowl from the AFC as soon as the Chiefs were knocked out.

That being said, it's hilarious to watch you trip over yourself defending this buttweed like he's your little sister. "A guy who plays with heart and overachieves" huh? Yeah, the Chiefs have about a billion of those guys on the team. Including Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles. Woodhead's far from the reason the Patriots lost, but it's obvious that they got beaten by a more talented team. Character and an all-time great QB only take you so far. At some point you need a real running back.

Enjoy your all-boy scout backfield next season. I would love to have Faulk and Woodhead on my team, but it turns out Charles, Jones, and Battle are better than your best guy, whoever it is. There's no room for hacks in the Chiefs backfield.
I'd take woodhead over Jones

Consistent1
01-19-2011, 06:19 AM
I'd take woodhead over Jones

For next year? Maybe. Over a career, on the Chiefs team this past year?.... No. Jones played the role that he needed to for us this year. Woodhead wouldn't even be a near ideal compliment to Charles next season IMO.

SNR
01-19-2011, 07:44 AM
I'd take woodhead over JonesWoodhead is a gimmick player. He can get kind of a nice burst all while keeping his pads very low to the ground. As a result, he can be tough to take down-- defenders have to think twice before they just run up and hit him.

On the other hand, he's slow, ploddy, doesn't have any nifty moves, and is small enough that he would eventually snap like a twig if he received the workload Jones gets. In other words- he's white.

Belichick uses him far more often as an outlet in the passing game than anything. I know he does take carreis out of the backfield, but you can't possibly be serious if you watch him run with the ball and you say, "THAT'S the guy I want on my team."

Go ahead and wish he was on the Chiefs. I'LL take Charles, Jones, Battle... hell I'll even take Javarris Williams over this guy. He's really not that good. The way Belichick has him on the field is brilliant because it accentuates his talents as a back nearly every time he's on the field. Put him on any other team and the kid would suck wastewater just like when he was on the Jets.

Reaper16
01-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Woodhead is a gimmick player. He can get kind of a nice burst all while keeping his pads very low to the ground. As a result, he can be tough to take down-- defenders have to think twice before they just run up and hit him.

On the other hand, he's slow, ploddy, doesn't have any nifty moves, and is small enough that he would eventually snap like a twig if he received the workload Jones gets. In other words- he's white.

Belichick uses him far more often as an outlet in the passing game than anything. I know he does take carreis out of the backfield, but you can't possibly be serious if you watch him run with the ball and you say, "THAT'S the guy I want on my team."

Go ahead and wish he was on the Chiefs. I'LL take Charles, Jones, Battle... hell I'll even take Javarris Williams over this guy. He's really not that good. The way Belichick has him on the field is brilliant because it accentuates his talents as a back nearly every time he's on the field. Put him on any other team and the kid would suck wastewater just like when he was on the Jets.
Dude, you apparently don't know shit about the man. I agree with you that he's a gimmick player at the NFL level, but Woodhead is not slow & ploddy. He is the exact opposite of that. I've seen him play in person & I've seen him play on coaches tape; he is very fast. The only 2008-draft-eligible RB that is faster than him is Chris Johnson. Woodhead is faster than McFadden & Charles, even. His whole game is being small and having tremendous speed.

-King-
01-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Dude, you apparently don't know shit about the man. I agree with you that he's a gimmick player at the NFL level, but Woodhead is not slow & ploddy. He is the exact opposite of that. I've seen him play in person & I've seen him play on coaches tape; he is very fast. The only 2008-draft-eligible RB that is faster than him is Chris Johnson. Woodhead is faster than McFadden, even. His whole game is being small and having tremendous speed.

I don't know if he's that fast, but I think he's pretty fucking quick.

Dayze
01-19-2011, 09:14 AM
I saw a thinga bout Woodhead on NFLN and they said the only players faster/as fast as him that year coming out of the college were CJ, and Charles ...and maybe one other player.

bottom line the dude is quick AND fast.

DBOSHO
01-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Lol danny woodhead is NOT slow.

alanm
01-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Woodhead is a gimmick player. He can get kind of a nice burst all while keeping his pads very low to the ground. As a result, he can be tough to take down-- defenders have to think twice before they just run up and hit him.

Go ahead and wish he was on the Chiefs. I'LL take Charles, Jones, Battle... hell I'll even take Javarris Williams over this guy. He's really not that good. The way Belichick has him on the field is brilliant because it accentuates his talents as a back nearly every time he's on the field. Put him on any other team and the kid would suck wastewater just like when he was on the Jets.He's not slow. He runs a 4.3 forty. :shake:

salame
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM
wait he is white?

SNR
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
I stand corrected.

Whatever. He looked slow as shit against the Jets

Bugeater
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
wait he is white?
How is that significant?

salame
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
How is that significant?

it's not I was playing into the silly racial argument that took place earlier in this thread
I am not racist in the least
in fact I have jungle fever like a mother fucker
and lots of black friends
and love latinas also

KCBOSS1
01-19-2011, 06:28 PM
I like this kid. He's a gamer