PDA

View Full Version : Football Ocho Cinco/ Marvin Lewis going at it

Titty Meat
12-22-2010, 03:40 PM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/dec/22/ochocinco-ouch/?utm_source=twitterfeed

Ochocinco? Ouch!
BY CHRIS JENKINS
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2010 AT 10:22 A.M.

And the Chargers thought they had their own distractions in Vincent Jackson's situation, the early-season fallout from LaDainian Tomlinson's departure, Shawne "roidman" Merriman's daily travails and calls for Norv Turner's head when his team was 2-5.

As some might have been expected when the Cincinnati Bengals put play-making media hounds Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco in the same receiving corps, things have gotten and stayed pretty tense in Cincy, especially after the Bengals lost 10 in a row. Evidently, they still are.

I asked Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis this morning about how Ochocinco was doing, wondering more about the status of his foot injury, and this was Lewis' response:

"Well, he's being his mopey self. Hopefully, he can pull himself out of it and move forward ... When things don't go Chad's way, that's kinda how it happens."

How does Lewis deal with that?

"I don't deal with it," he said. "We just move on. We'll put a new guy in there. If he's not ready to go Sunday, we'll have somebody in there ready to go and go from there."

As it is, the Chargers won't have to deal at all with Owens, who was having a very good year until sidelined for the rest of the season by injury last Sunday.

Ochos Twitter response

"Since when the f**k am I ever mopey? I'm injured for the 1st time in 9 years and it's called being mopey, unless I'm dead then I get respect"

"Did anyone get the license plate to the bus I was just threw under"

The Franchise
12-22-2010, 03:43 PM
It's a good thing the Chargers won't have to deal with Owens.......

Doesn't anyone proofread their articles before posting them?

ModSocks
12-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I could him imagine him being mopey.

Titty Meat
12-22-2010, 03:44 PM
It's a good thing the Chargers won't have to deal with Owens.......

Doesn't anyone proofread their articles before posting them?

Huh?

CupidStunt
12-22-2010, 03:44 PM
"Did anyone get the license plate to the bus I was just threw under"

ROFL

HotRoute
12-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Cmon bengals can you please get your shit together for this one week???

Hopefully ochocinco harnesses that anger and goes nuts on SD, but somehow I doubt it will happen

The Franchise
Huh?

Look at the article.

As it is, the Chargers won't have to deal at all with Owens, who was having a very good year until sidelined for the rest of the season by injury last Sunday.

Titty Meat
Wouldn't be surprised if Lewis and Ocho are gone after this season.

The Franchise
12-22-2010, 03:46 PM
Nevermind....he's talking about the upcoming game. I'm fucking dumb.

:facepalm:

Titty Meat
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Atleast you aren't mopey

doomy3
12-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Atleast you aren't mopey

ROFL

Skyy God
12-22-2010, 04:00 PM
The Bengals are getting blown up with a metric f-ton of C4 this offseason.

Zaiko
12-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Bengals implosion lols.. don't worry tho OC, Marvin Lewis is gone next year and everything will be muuuuuch better.

Titty Meat
12-22-2010, 04:05 PM
So would anyone take Ocho Cinco opposite Bowe? IMO the guy should just retire and go to Hollywood.

blaise
12-22-2010, 04:05 PM
What a sucky organization.

Brock
12-22-2010, 04:08 PM
He's a good player, the problem is he could've been a great player. He'd rather be a reality TV dumbbell.

Sofa King
12-22-2010, 04:08 PM
So would anyone take Ocho Cinco opposite Bowe? IMO the guy should just retire and go to Hollywood.

I'd still take Owens. Chad has lost what made him great.

LaChapelle
12-22-2010, 05:58 PM
How does Lewis deal with that?

"I don't deal with it," he said. "We just move on. We'll put a new guy in there, if they're not currently in jail. If he's not ready to go Sunday, we'll have somebody in there ready to go and go from there."

Finished your quote

Dante84
12-22-2010, 06:02 PM
I'd still take Owens. Chad has lost what made him great.

Not happening. Haley and Owens HATE each other from Dallas days.

DaFace
12-22-2010, 06:04 PM
The amazing part is, I think that the Broncos have a better chance of beating the Chargers than the Bengals do.

CoMoChief
12-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't mind Ochocinco. Outside of all of his goofiness he's a good football player, way better than Chambers IMO. Having him opposite of Bowe would do wonders.

Bowe
Ochocinco
McCluster
Moeaki
Charles

Draft an OL and get another in FA for some added depth and MC under year 2 w/ Weis and I don't think there'd be too many teams that could stop us.

I may have homer glasses on....oh well...

But Haley and co. wouldn't stand for it.

GloryDayz
12-22-2010, 06:48 PM
I would be entertained by watching the injured Chad kick Lewis' a55 all over the cul-de-sac...