PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Any great recipe or food product ideas out there??

Halfcan
12-22-2010, 03:57 PM
I know there are some fantastic chefs, cooks and tailgators on the planet. If you have some great ideas please contact me.

I am the new Manager of the Culinary section in the Economic Development project in Independence. It is an amazing project and I will be putting a new restaurant in there in March.

1. It is a 51 million $ project and the largest in the country.

2. It features 5 huge kitchens, and over 250 k worth of brand new equipment for your business.

3. All you need is your food handlers permit, everything else is covered-insurance, commercial kitchen requirements, NSF equipment, Manager Health license, trash, Wi Fi, electric, gas, water.

4. We will also help you develop your ideas and get them placed in stores, restaurants, internet, ect.

5 Will be featured on KCTP later this month and has already been featured in the Examiner.

One business is doing Hippie chow-a kind of upscale trail mix. Another BBQ sauce, one is doing cakes and pasteries and one lady is having a huge success with Gluton free cookies and pizza dough.

This is an AMAZING opportunity to make some extra money and even possible change careers. You can work part time, evenings, weekends and possibly nights to develop and cook.

Just let me know how I can help.

BushyTheBeaver
12-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Nuts and gum

BushyTheBeaver
12-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Oh yeah, and chocolate feet.

LaChapelle
12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
food handlers permit

Halfcan
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
food handlers permit

Yes you can get one for $15.

Halfcan
12-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah, and chocolate feet.

I was thinking more in line with folks looking to develop a product and make an income off of it.

The businesses in there are doing very well. One girl has her product in over 20 stores now and is quiting her job soon.

LaChapelle
12-22-2010, 05:27 PM
I won't pee agian
until I do

Rain Man
12-22-2010, 05:27 PM
If I may ask, what is the project? Are you an incubator for food production businesses? An incubator for new restaurants? Or something else?

Halfcan
12-22-2010, 05:29 PM
The program is also available for Tech companies and Bio tech. There is plenty of warehouse space and office space available as well.

They can even help you apply for grants and low cost gov loans.

Halfcan
12-22-2010, 05:31 PM
If I may ask, what is the project? Are you an incubator for food production businesses? An incubator for new restaurants? Or something else?

You can pull up the Independence economic development site-it has pictures and in depth details of the program.

It is located in the old hospitol on Truman road.

TinyEvel
12-22-2010, 06:03 PM
It is located in the old hospitol on Truman road.

Nobody likes hospital food #FAIL

Halfcan
12-23-2010, 10:35 AM
The website is www.ennovationcenter.com

For anyone interested in launching new products and businesses.

Halfcan
12-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Nobody likes hospital food #FAIL

Actually it won't be hospitol food-I will be putting in the best restaurant in Independence. :thumb: