PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Special Request: Anyone attending Chiefs games from here on out

WebGem
12-23-2010, 12:56 PM
This is just a reminder/request to anyone and everyone attending (or considering attending) the 12/26 Titans game, 1/2 Raiders game and/or any potential home playoff game(s).

We need to be AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE!!! If you're one of the fans (and unfortunately I know there are some) who don't scream your brains out and lose your voice until later in the week, please do so from here on out. If you do already do this, please scream twice as loud. Keep in mind: If we can cause the Raiders to call a time out in the middle of the 3rd quarter, it can make the time run out on their last minute drive and send us to the playoffs. We CAN make a difference, and it would be awesome to see Arrowhead return to mid 90's form starting this Sunday.

I'm assuming most people go to the games with other people and not alone like I do, so when you're in the car on the way to the game don't forget to remind everyone you're with to be as loud as possible.

Lastly, I'd like to wish all Planeteer's a Merry Christmas. Have a great time with your family and friends.

I'll end it with a video I found skimming YouTube for a second, that's actually uploaded by a guy named TinyEvel. Sounds familiar. :thumb:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQe5rFcIHos?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQe5rFcIHos?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hog Farmer
12-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Good thing you put this up because I'm sure the crowd was planning on being really quiet sunday.

Dick Bull
12-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Good thing you put this up because I'm sure the crowd was planning on being really quiet sunday.

So quiet you can here Chris Johnson play the bongo drums from the upper level.

Tylerthigpen!1!
12-23-2010, 03:11 PM

I was really worried no one was going to start this thread.

Chief Chief
12-23-2010, 03:14 PM
What's that ya say? Speak up now - I'm deef in one ear!

Fish
12-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Dear Mitch Holthus,

I will not shout arbitrarily long statements in unison with you. I do not care where you put your hammer. I do not feel the need to act like a retarded parrot in effort to show my support for the football team I enjoy watching.

Thanks.

eazyb81
12-23-2010, 03:24 PM
I will personally make sure section 119 is rocking this Sunday.

Coogs
12-23-2010, 03:35 PM
How is it the Yellow Section is full for the Monday Nighter, yet empty the rest of the season?

LaChapelle
12-23-2010, 04:37 PM
This is why I can't attend Sunday
Saturday night Christmas hang over
throwing up in your seats is so Bronco

Discuss Thrower
12-23-2010, 04:38 PM
http://kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_17779.jpg (http://kyon.pl/img/17779,anteater,chill_out,everybody_chill_out,i_got_this,text.html)

Reerun_KC
12-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Dear Mitch Holthus,

I will not shout arbitrarily long statements in unison with you. I do not care where you put your hammer. I do not feel the need to act like a retarded parrot in effort to show my support for the football team I enjoy watching.

Thanks.

this

cdcox
12-23-2010, 04:44 PM
5840 will be tailgating next to the George Brett statue, handing out thunder sticks and wearing a swimming suit in a seaonally appropriate color.

LoneWolf
12-23-2010, 04:50 PM
http://kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_17779.jpg (http://kyon.pl/img/17779,anteater,chill_out,everybody_chill_out,i_got_this,text.html)

ROFL

WebGem
12-23-2010, 05:05 PM
5840 will be tailgating next to the George Brett statue, handing out thunder sticks and wearing a swimming suit in a seaonally appropriate color.

If I really do this will the Chiefs win out? I'm pretty superstitious.

cdcox
12-23-2010, 05:15 PM
If I really do this will the Chiefs win out? I'm pretty superstitious.

No guarantees about winning out, but you'd have a real good chance of getting a date with Jared Allen, so I hear.

DaFace
12-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey...I was at that game (in the OP). Tailgating was fun. Meeting TinyE, Phil, Saul, and Bowser was neat. And then Trent Green got the shit knocked out of him.

Guru
12-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey...I was at that game (in the OP). Tailgating was fun. Meeting TinyE, Phil, Saul, and Bowser was neat. And then Trent Green got the shit knocked out of him.

Oh yeah. That was the game I hitched a ride with you for isn't it.

DaFace
12-23-2010, 05:28 PM
Oh yeah. That was the game I hitched a ride with you for isn't it.

Na, that was later in the season. I went on my own for that first game, I think. When you and I went, it was to BRC's tailgate instead of Phil's.

Priest31kc
12-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Ill be there Sunday yellin my ass off. Im so worn out after a Chiefs game.

GloryDayz
12-23-2010, 05:42 PM
What, we have a football team? Who knew? :doh!:

Guru
12-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Na, that was later in the season. I went on my own for that first game, I think. When you and I went, it was to BRC's tailgate instead of Phil's.

Thats right. we went in November. Either way, glad I got to meet ya. Hopefully you'll find your way to a game at Arrowhead again.

OnTheWarpath58
12-23-2010, 05:47 PM
Thats right. we went in November. Either way, glad I got to meet ya. Hopefully you'll find your way to a game at Arrowhead again.

The November game was against Baltimore, IIRC.

I had an extra ticket and took Morphius to the game, and we all met at BRC's 'gate.

Guru
12-23-2010, 05:48 PM
The November game was against Baltimore, IIRC.

I had an extra ticket and took Morphius to the game, and we all met at BRC's 'gate.

Yep that was the game. Morphius rode up with us as well.

Tytanium
12-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Ill be there Sunday yellin my ass off. Im so worn out after a Chiefs game.

I will be there as well. It will be my first regular season Chiefs game ever :BLVD:

Renegade
12-24-2010, 02:20 PM
I will personally make sure section 119 is rocking this Sunday.

I have 123 covered

chiefqueen
12-24-2010, 03:05 PM
I will not be at the game on Sun. (getting back in the country - currently in Cozemel Mexico) but am planning to attend the Faiders game.