PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Mods: Why did you move all the "How To" threads into the Media Center?

Buck
12-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Welp?

Discuss.

DaFace
12-24-2010, 03:21 PM
It is Bob Dole's will.

Buck
12-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Wouldn't it have been better to let them die (easily) in here, instead of moving them to a slower moving subforum, crowding it? Can you just delete them altogether?

cdcox
12-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Wouldn't it have been better to let them die (easily) in here, instead of moving them to a slower moving subforum, crowding it? Can you just delete them altogether?

Nazis censor.

Baconeater
12-24-2010, 03:29 PM
ROFL

Rain Man
12-24-2010, 04:22 PM
What were we learning how to do? I missed those threads, and I'm a lifelong learner.

Gonzo
12-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Because you touch yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
12-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Wait, a mod moved them in there? Jesus, that was not the best decision. I got pissed off this morning because of that. Couldn't a mod have merged all of those stupid threads into one? I know it's the holidays but do your fucking duty, please.

Guru
12-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Actually, I thought moving it to the MC made sense.

Reaper16
12-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Actually, I thought moving it to the MC made sense.
You've got candy cane for backbone.

Ugly Duck
12-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Because you touch yourself.

Eeeeeyyoou!

Yuck...

Bill Parcells
12-24-2010, 04:43 PM
It was really morphius. keep hating ;)

Reaper16
12-24-2010, 04:45 PM
It was really morphius. keep hating ;)
LMAO

Guru
12-24-2010, 04:46 PM
You've got candy cane for backbone.
oh, ouch, that hurt so bad.:rolleyes:

Reaper16
12-24-2010, 04:47 PM
oh, ouch, that hurt so bad.:rolleyes:
It wasn't meant to hurt. It was meant to sound stupid.

Huffman83
12-24-2010, 04:52 PM
In before they move this thread over to the media center.

WebGem
12-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Huh? I thought Buck was a mod.

Guru
12-24-2010, 04:54 PM
It wasn't meant to hurt. It was meant to sound stupid.

Oh, well, then it was perfectly executed. :thumb:

Guru
Huh? I thought Buck was a mod.
ROFL

WebGem

It can die rather easily there too, my Lownestarre rapper thread died in less than a day in the same subforum.

Guru
12-24-2010, 04:58 PM
It can die rather easily there too, my Lownestarre rapper thread died in less than a day in the same subforum.

never even saw that thread.

Reaper16
12-24-2010, 04:58 PM
That's because it was disturbing.

Buck
12-24-2010, 05:52 PM

Only because all of those other threads were dumped into there. I just ignored all of those threads and your thread is back on the middle of the first page.

kysirsoze
12-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Only because all of those other threads were dumped into there. I just ignored all of those threads and your thread is back on the middle of the first page.

Doesn't this solve the problem?

Buck
12-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Doesn't this solve the problem?

Yup. Sort of annoying to have to go into 12 different threads and hit ignore on all of them though.

Baconeater
12-24-2010, 06:27 PM
I agree that is was completely wrong to do this, those threads should've been moved to that dumpster we call the DC forum.

WebGem
12-24-2010, 06:30 PM
never even saw that thread.

You don't want to.

ROFL

I really did think Buck was a mod. I don't know why. I thought Rain Man was one until yesterday, too.

That's because it was disturbing.

Well it's not like I didn't warn anyone.

kysirsoze
12-24-2010, 06:33 PM
I agree that is was completely wrong to do this, those threads should've been moved to that dumpster we call the DC forum.

LMAO QFT

WebGem
12-24-2010, 06:35 PM

Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense. I was actually awake when the 'How to' thing started last night, and there was only 3. I didn't realize there ended up being 10+, not sure though why I assumed they stopped making them.

That razor one was pretty cool though, I'm gonna try it sometime.

LaChapelle
12-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Life without some mysteries
is a life not worth drugging your way through

Bob Dole
12-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Yup. Sort of annoying to have to go into 12 different threads and hit ignore on all of them though.

Which is what every single person who was looking for Chiefs-related news or discussion on this Chiefs discussion forum would have needed to do in order to wade through the page of How-to crap that Bob Dole awoke to.

Stop whining like a Charger fan.

Guru
12-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Which is what every single person who was looking for Chiefs-related news or discussion on this Chiefs discussion forum would have needed to do in order to wade through the page of How-to crap that Bob Dole awoke to.

it was fun while it lasted. Got be through the night with a little laughter.

KurtCobain
12-24-2010, 07:30 PM
it was fun while it lasted. Got be through the night with a little laughter.

And learning too. Don't forget what all you learned last night.

Guru
12-24-2010, 07:33 PM

dat lernin shit is oberated

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 11:16 AM

ROFL

Bob Dole
12-25-2010, 11:19 AM

You mean, aside from the fact that you're a certified dipshit?

stevieray
12-25-2010, 11:26 AM
annoying?

are you high maintenance?

Bob Dole
12-25-2010, 11:33 AM
annoying?

are you high maintenance?

Most women with powder blue Snuggies are...

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Most women with powder blue Snuggies are...

They dont wear the powder blue anymore. the Chargers consider it bad luck. it's another kind of blue I think now.

Bob Dole
12-25-2010, 12:30 PM
They dont wear the powder blue anymore. the Chargers consider it bad luck. it's another kind of blue I think now.

Whatever color you want to call it...

http://i51.tinypic.com/z1rgz.jpg

stevieray
12-25-2010, 12:35 PM
smurf?

Bwana
12-25-2010, 12:49 PM

:doh!:

Brutal!! LMAO

Buck
12-25-2010, 12:51 PM
God Damn all I was asking was a question. I didn't expect everyone to get so upset with me.

KurtCobain
12-25-2010, 12:54 PM
All I want for Christmas is my thread privs.

stevieray
12-25-2010, 12:55 PM
God Damn all I was asking was a question. I didn't expect everyone to get so upset with me.

:spock:

should I take that as a yes?

Baconeater
12-25-2010, 12:56 PM
well that's kinda what we do here.

Bob Dole
12-25-2010, 12:59 PM

And now you're performing your Rivers impersonation by crying... This is better than dinner theater.

Buck
12-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Dude I don't even know what you are talking about. I asked the question then everyone said I hate on Mods. There was only one other incident that I am aware of, and I was not the only person involved with that one. I haven't really participated in any of these threads, but everyone has just been talking shit about me (for the most part).

Its sort of frustrating when the Media Center gets clogged up because thats the main board I post on AND it is slow moving so those threads would take forever to get off the front page.

All I wanted to know is why, and now you guys have resorted to posting pictures of me.

stevieray
12-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Dude I don't even know what you are talking about. I asked the question then everyone said I hate on Mods. There was only one other incident that I am aware of, and I was not the only person involved with that one. I haven't really participated in any of these threads, but everyone has just been talking shit about me (for the most part).

Its sort of frustrating when the Media Center gets clogged up because thats the main board I post on AND it is slow moving so those threads would take forever to get off the front page.

All I wanted to know is why, and now you guys have resorted to posting pictures of me.

duuuuude...lighten up.

Buck
12-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Can I at least make it clear I don't hate mods and appreciate what they do?

I'd also like to say, its easy for you to say stuff like that Stevie, because everyone (outside of DC) loves you.

And Bob Dole, that rep was a cheap shot. As was posting my picture.

milkman
12-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I missed the "How to" threads to see what you were bitching about, and I gotta say......

Shut the fuck up and quit yer bitching.

Waaaaah, it's a slow moving forum.

Waaaaah, they won't move off the front page.

Waaaah.......

JFC

What a little fucking girl.

KurtCobain
12-25-2010, 01:04 PM
I missed the "How to" threads to see what you were bitching about, and I gotta say......

Shut the **** up and quit yer bitching.

Waaaah.......

JFC

What a little ****ing girl.

We need a How To Be A Milkman thread in the MC.

Buck
12-25-2010, 01:05 PM

Shut the fuck up and quit yer bitching.

Waaaah.......

JFC

What a little fucking girl.

Go fuck yourself.

Bwana
12-25-2010, 01:05 PM

Hey, at least he didn't post the nudes! :eek:

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 01:06 PM

Shut the **** up and quit yer bitching.

Waaaah.......

JFC

What a little ****ing girl.

Did you get visited by 3 ghosts last night?

Did you fly around in your underwear over California and KC to see the past, present and future last night?

Merry Christmas :evil:

milkman
12-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Go **** yourself.

Waaaaaah.....

KurtCobain
12-25-2010, 01:07 PM

I'd also like to say, its easy for you to say stuff like that Stevie, because everyone (outside of DC) loves you.

Awww, Matt just wants the love.

milkman
12-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Did you get visited by 3 ghosts last night?

Did you fly around in your underwear over California and KC to see the past, present and future last night?

Merry Christmas :evil:

Fucking ghosts better not be interrupting my sleep.

stevieray
12-25-2010, 01:09 PM

:spock:

say stuff like what?

do yourself a favor and chill out....damn.

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 01:10 PM

Matt,

As a visitor here and a non Chiefs fan I have to say you should calm down lil buddy. this is a Chiefs forum and me and you and any other rival or non Chiefs teams fans are guests here technically. so when you are a guest somewhere you dont go barking out orders..lol

Chill dude! and Merry Christmas!

Bwana
12-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Go **** yourself.

:facepalm:

Dude, you need to Prozac up. Did Santa slip down the chimney last night and give you the shaft, or what?

Bob Dole
12-25-2010, 01:13 PM

First of all, it was positive rep.

Secondly, the photo is ALREADY POSTED ON THE SITE.

Superturtle
12-25-2010, 01:16 PM

http://www.cr3static.com/data/gif/mrtlol.gif

Bwana
12-25-2010, 01:18 PM
First of all, it was positive rep.

Secondly, the photo is ALREADY POSTED ON THE SITE.

And that shot would make one hell of an avatar! :evil:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar41_59.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=41)

Baconeater
12-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Matt,

As a visitor here and a non Chiefs fan I have to say you should calm down lil buddy. this is a Chiefs forum and me and you and any other rival or non Chiefs teams fans are guests here technically. so when you are a guest somewhere you dont go barking out orders..lol

Chill dude! and Merry Christmas!
Eh, a Chief fan would most likely get a similar reaction, Bob Dole is an equal opportunity cranky bastard.

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Eh, a Chief fan would most likely get a similar reaction, Bob Dole is an equal opportunity cranky bastard.

I'm actually surprised he didnt fuck with his user name. that's Dole's MO. you know that, and so did ''hummus Jenkins''lol

Baconeater
12-25-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm actually surprised he didnt fuck with his user name. that's Dole's MO. you know that, and so did ''hummus Jenkins''lol
Don't kid yourself, Morphius is the truly evil mod around here.

DaFace
12-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Must be Buck's time of the month.

Sent from my Optimus S using Tapatalk.

ChiefsrGood
12-25-2010, 01:42 PM
umm daface. are you going to adjust my slow chiefsplanet for christmas?

Reaper16
12-25-2010, 01:50 PM
I stand by Buck.

Der Flöprer
12-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Buck, you're beloved around here man. No small feat for a rival fan. You've been here long enough to know these guys are fucking with you. You alright, bro?

ChiefsrGood
12-25-2010, 02:52 PM
mr. flopnuts has the best posts

Rams Fan
12-25-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm actually surprised he didnt **** with his user name. that's Dole's MO. you know that, and so did ''hummus Jenkins''lol

Was Bob Dole the one who change me to LittleBoPeep or was that DaFace? Either way, I thought it was funny.

Der Flöprer
12-25-2010, 02:55 PM
mr. flopnuts has the best posts

I'm no Dane McCloud, but I'm kind of a big deal. ;)

Bill Parcells
12-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Was Bob Dole the one who change me to LittleBoPeep or was that DaFace? Either way, I thought it was funny.

How the fuck would I know?

I just know that Hamas and Dole were fighting a few years back and all of a sudden his name was ''Hummus Jenkins'' and I think he made Bugeaters name some long ass ridiculous name that I cant remember now.

Mr. Plow
12-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Fucking Merry Fucking Christmas you fucking dumbass fuckholes.

DaFace
12-25-2010, 03:30 PM
I'll take credit for that one. The name itself was Buck's idea.

Rams Fan
12-25-2010, 03:31 PM
I'll take credit for that one. The name itself was Buck's idea.

You sir are a genius...

Baconeater
12-25-2010, 03:31 PM
How the fuck would I know?

I just know that Hamas and Dole were fighting a few years back and all of a sudden his name was ''Hummus Jenkins'' and I think he made Bugeaters name some long ass ridiculous name that I cant remember now.
No, that was Morph that was fucking with my name. He's evil I tell ya! PURE EVIL!