PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just think if the NFL Gods want a great post-season story

Nzoner
12-27-2010, 10:07 AM
what would be better than...

Cassel,Pioli,Weiss and Crenell vs. old bosses.

I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself but how classic of a scenario if somehow it all played out.

Bane
12-27-2010, 10:08 AM
All I have to say is

WHY NOT US!!!!!

Old Dog
12-27-2010, 10:11 AM
I would rather have the AFC Championship game here in Arrowhead so we could be there live to see the hoisting of the Hunt trophy.

If we're gonna dream, let's go big.

3-Chiefs beat 6-Jets
4-Colts beat 5- Ravens

Chiefs beat Steelers (the most far flung one IMO)
Colts beat Patriots

Chiefs beat Colts

Otter
12-27-2010, 10:17 AM
I would rather have the AFC Championship game here in Arrowhead so we could be there live to see the hoisting of the Hunt trophy.

3-Chiefs beat 6-Jets
4-Colts beat 5- Ravens

Colts beat Patriots

Chiefs beat Colts

The Steelers have cracks, if you get after Ben Frankenfurter he turns into a below average QB pretty quick.

Plus the Chiefs beat them last year when they (the Chiefs that is) weren't nearly as good. There's A LOT of wisdom and intelligence running this show. I know we're not used to that but may want to start adapting.

12-27-2010, 10:31 AM

3-Chiefs beat 6-Jets
4-Colts beat 5- Ravens

Colts beat Patriots

Chiefs beat Colts

And then we beat Atlanta in the Superbowl. :thumb:

Nzoner
12-27-2010, 10:33 AM
And then we beat Atlanta in the Superbowl. :thumb:

Tony Gonzalez and Atlanta ROFL

12-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Tony Gonzalez and Atlanta ROFLYep.

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-28-2010, 12:59 AM

I know I'm getting WAY ahead of myself but how classic of a scenario if somehow it all played out.

Yes please!

WebGem
12-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Colts beat Patriots

Hahahahahahhahaha. That's funny. That would NEVER EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER fucking happen. EVER.

Hammock Parties
12-28-2010, 01:01 AM
And then in the Super Bowl against Atlanta, Javier Arenas jacks up Tony Gonzalez as he tries to catch the game-winning TD pass.

WebGem
12-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Chiefs beat Jets

Chiefs beat Steelers

Chiefs beat Ravens at Arrowhead

That's the most favorable one IMO (that's realistic). I really just don't think there's any possible way the Colts would ever go into Foxboro and win, especially this year.

pr_capone
12-28-2010, 01:03 AM

Then ending the season with a KC vs ATL Super Bowl. HOF'er Tony G vs his old team.

kysirsoze
12-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Hahahahahahhahaha. That's funny. That would NEVER EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER fucking happen. EVER.

It was one play from happening earlier this year. It's a long shot, but manning could pull this off.

kysirsoze
12-28-2010, 01:08 AM
What story could be better than two worst to first Missouri teams playing in the Superbowl 25 years after the two cities met in the World Series.

It could happen. :shrug:

Valiant
12-28-2010, 01:12 AM
Hahahahahahhahaha. That's funny. That would NEVER EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER ****ing happen. EVER.

I will probably not happen this year, but the Colts have beaten them in the playoffs before..

WebGem
12-28-2010, 01:14 AM
I will probably not happen this year, but the Colts have beaten them in the playoffs before..

I was talking this year. Brady's not losing to the Colts or the Steelers in the playoffs this year. I'd bet a lot of money on either of those. The Chiefs would prolly win in Foxboro by like 20+ though.