PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Given the performance of other rookies, remember Cameron Sheffield?

CupidStunt
12-27-2010, 06:54 PM
Think he can add anything to the pass rush rotation next year along with Hali, Gilberry, Studebaker and possibly another draft pick?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Maybe, If his Neck isn't still broken.

Extra Point
12-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Interesting question. I thought he was a goner, earlier today. The Pioli plan is like a passage from Isaiah: "My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, and, by the way, I'm on the Chiefs payroll, and you're not."

LaChapelle
12-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Haley made him change his own bedpan

RealSNR
12-27-2010, 07:11 PM
The answer is a definite maybe

Farzin
12-27-2010, 08:56 PM
I hate to say this, but to me, it's 50/50. Just depends on his neck and if he'll be okay.

I remember his name was brought up quite a lot during the Senior Bowl. When he got drafted by the Chiefs, I thought he could be one of the better players selected in the fifth round. Just unfortunate that his rookie season was him watching all 16 (now, at least 17) games.

I hope he gets a shot. I remember the same exact thing happened to Colin Brown his rookie season and the Chiefs didn't keep him for this season.

Reaper16
12-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I hate to say this, but to me, it's 50/50. Just depends on his neck and if he'll be okay.

I remember his name was brought up quite a lot during the Senior Bowl. When he got drafted by the Chiefs, I thought he could be one of the better players selected in the fifth round. Just unfortunate that his rookie season was him watching all 16 (now, at least 17) games.

I hope he gets a shot. I remember the same exact thing happened to Colin Brown his rookie season and the Chiefs didn't keep him for this season.
Man, Colin Brown was an astoundingly awful draft pick. I don't ever want to feel again how I felt when that pick was announced.

BossChief
12-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Dude owned in the senior bowl game and practices.

It was a real shame when he go hurt, hopefully he comes back healthy cause he could be a damn fine player.

CoMoChief
12-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Man, Colin Brown was an astoundingly awful draft pick. I don't ever want to feel again how I felt when that pick was announced.

That whole entire draft was fucking awful outside of Mr. Irrelevant LOL