PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Call me "Old School"...BUT

munkey
12-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I just "tried' to watch Chiefs Live with Josh Looney online and lasted about 4 minutes...WTF...He must be a friend of the Hunts or something...He and his little butt buddy are TERRIBLE...Are you kidding me? The laptops are a nice touch... ROFL

DaFace
12-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Would you rather have Bob Gretz? And not today's Bob, but Bob from 3 years ago?

munkey
12-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Would you rather have Bob Gretz? And not today's Bob, but Bob from 3 years ago?

ANYTHINGS better then these ass clowns...seriously...pathetic

DaFace
12-28-2010, 08:01 PM
ANYTHINGS better then these ass clowns...seriously...pathetic

Eh, just depends on what you're looking for I guess. Looney wasn't brought in to be a professional journalist. He was brought in to be a kind of "voice of the fan" through social media. I don't mind the fact that they're not polished, personally - it seems a lot less pretentious - but that's just me.

munkey
12-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Eh, just depends on what you're looking for I guess. Looney wasn't brought in to be a professional journalist. He was brought in to be a kind of "voice of the fan" through social media. I don't mind the fact that they're not polished, personally - it seems a lot less pretentious - but that's just me.

I understand where your coming from...I tried to watch them...They just lost me after 3 minutes...If I were a fan of another team and witnessed this show I'd be thinking..."Chiefs fans are retarded"....Look at these two...ROFL

|Zach|
12-28-2010, 08:15 PM
I think the guy does a good job. Good resource.