PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Forget how Tony G Feels, I wonder how JA feels..

Carlota69
12-31-2010, 08:57 AM
I saw a thread recently about Tony G and if he was pissed about leaving the Chiefs, especially now that we are in the P-Word. Forget him, Ya think Jared Allen is pissed?

Im not mad at TG at all. He spent most of his career here and gave it his best. He tried to win with us and it seemed hopeless at the time he decided to leave, or asked to be traded (all the years he asked to be traded). heard an interview with him just before this season began and he said for sure he would retire as a Chief.

Jared Allen on the other hand, who I love as well, was here what 3-4 years? And did exactly the same thing TG did, but he didnt give it his all for 10 years or so for The Red and Gold. Now he's in Minnesota in complete dissaray. I wonder what hes thinking watching this team grow into a better team every week...and go into the playoffs with a real shot at it all!

RockChalk
12-31-2010, 08:59 AM
He'd look pretty good on the other side Tamba Hali; however, that would probably require him to switch to OLB like Tamba did. I'm not sure JA is big enough to be a 3-4 end.

Baconeater
12-31-2010, 09:01 AM
I really don't care how either of them feel.

rockymtnchief
12-31-2010, 09:02 AM

:thumb:

Jack
12-31-2010, 09:02 AM
.._. .._ _._. _._ JA

Jack
12-31-2010, 09:04 AM
.._. .._ _._. _._ JA and TG

salame
12-31-2010, 09:04 AM
fuck jared allen
he is the lowest common denominator
he only furthers the "camarohead" stadium mullet redneck motherfucker vibe
kc doesn't need help to look white trash

rockymtnchief
12-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Jared is happy as hell. He's got to wash Favres balls every morning for the last few years.

Zeke
12-31-2010, 09:06 AM
I loved JA, but he wanted out. At that point, he's not just wanting away from Carl, Herm, etc... He wanted out of Arrowhead. He wanted out of KC.

F*** him. Enjoy playing home games at TCF Bank stadium, and Licoln Financial.

LaChapelle
12-31-2010, 09:07 AM
JA is thankful Adrian Peterson and him are on the same team
that way he don't have nightmares everynight of Peterson running the ball right at him

ReynardMuldrake
12-31-2010, 09:07 AM
I still like Tony G, I don't care what people say.

Jared Allen, I don't really give a shit. I loved him when he was here, but in retrospect I'm glad we got rid of him.

salame
12-31-2010, 09:08 AM
http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/9127611.jpg

people really miss this guy?

warpaint*
12-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Jared Allen was delusional about why the Chiefs (justifiably at the time) had reservations about giving him a big extension, threw a quasi temper tantrum about it and determined to leave town before his last season began.

He can buzz off and I couldn't care less what he thinks.

Ebolapox
12-31-2010, 09:11 AM
eh, he netted us jamaal charles and branden albert (and either dajuan morgan or brad cottam, don't recall which). glad he's gone because of that.

salame
12-31-2010, 09:11 AM
he had a bar called "wine em dine em 69 em"
what a fucktard

Carlota69
12-31-2010, 09:14 AM
I personally love that he has to watch us from afar...I love that we are winning and he is eating it in Minny...Washing farves balls...I smile thinking he must be a little miffed that we look like a team on the rise form many years and his ass is on the decline with the Min/LA Vikings:evil:

salame
12-31-2010, 09:15 AM
he gave us albert too

Ebolapox
12-31-2010, 09:16 AM
he gave us albert too

repost.

LaChapelle
12-31-2010, 09:20 AM
I'd rather they bring back Rhonda Moss
she was entertaining
too bad the body didn't match the voice

salame
12-31-2010, 09:24 AM
repost.

I'm drunk
why don't you go watch the republic tigers wrestling meet

Hog Farmer
12-31-2010, 09:24 AM
JA would still be a Chief if not for Carl Peterson.

I wish he was still a chief BUT it's nice that we can say the grass isn't always greener.

In the end JA got his $50 million

Ebolapox
12-31-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm drunk
why don't you go watch the republic tigers wrestling meet

at 9:24 am, that's impressive.

and I don't live in republic, that's way old.

Guru
12-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Keep in mind, their departures also helped in our rebuilding process.

Ebolapox
12-31-2010, 09:26 AM
Keep in mind, their departures also helped in our rebuilding process.

repost :evil:

salame
12-31-2010, 09:29 AM
at 9:24 am, that's impressive.

and I don't live in republic, that's way old.

i work nights :p:p
and for the record
I want to hug you

Guru
12-31-2010, 09:32 AM
repost :evil:

meh, I am too damned tired to care. :p

Extra Point
12-31-2010, 09:36 AM
JA doesn't have far to drive home, and watch the playoffs in his Dad's tool shed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Tony put in his time for this team for 12 years. He was the best player (doesn't = most important) in the history of the franchise, and even though he could be a bit surly at camp, he showed up, did his job, and never got into shit off the field.

Allen was an irresponsible fucktard who missed more time in suspensions than Gonzalez ever did via injury, and when told to keep his nose clean, pissed and moaned like the cocksucker that he is.

I hope the Falcons win the NFC (in part because of 'Spoon and Moore) so that Tony G will get to play in a Super Bowl. Jared Allen could get Darryl Stingley'd and I'd hardly give a shit.

I'm just glad that we got our team's best player and a solid starter at a huge problem position for that two bit piece of rat shit.

BigRedChief
12-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Tony G should get all the love we have for players. The dude wore the red and gold with pride. He worked hard to better himself. He stayed after practice when the rest of the team was in the locker room. He played the game hard. Never took a play off. What more can you expect from a player?

Tony G deserves a Super Bowl ring. For what he has done for us....we should be happy for him and when he comes back to be retired in the Chiefs Hall of fame and when he goes into the Hall of Fame we should be really proud. He represents what we want in our players. We could use a lot more players with Tony G's work ethic.

LoneWolf
12-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I think it is a stretch to call Tony the "best player in the history of the franchise". Derrick Thomas and Willie Lanier were better players IMO.

unothadeal
12-31-2010, 09:51 AM
He's fucking rich.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-31-2010, 09:55 AM
how does your mom feel

SenselessChiefsFan
12-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I saw a thread recently about Tony G and if he was pissed about leaving the Chiefs, especially now that we are in the P-Word. Forget him, Ya think Jared Allen is pissed?

Im not mad at TG at all. He spent most of his career here and gave it his best. He tried to win with us and it seemed hopeless at the time he decided to leave, or asked to be traded (all the years he asked to be traded). heard an interview with him just before this season began and he said for sure he would retire as a Chief.

Jared Allen on the other hand, who I love as well, was here what 3-4 years? And did exactly the same thing TG did, but he didnt give it his all for 10 years or so for The Red and Gold. Now he's in Minnesota in complete dissaray. I wonder what hes thinking watching this team grow into a better team every week...and go into the playoffs with a real shot at it all!

Well, Jared Allen probably looks at the situation and realizes that had he not left, the Chiefs probably don't exist as they are right now.

If Jared Allen and Tamba Hali were on the same defense in 2008, the Chiefs don't lose as much as they did. Gailey and Herm would still be around. Peterson would have handed the job off to Kuharich. This isn't even mentioning the Chiefs getting the draft picks in return. Team would be much different without Charles or Albert... or Dorsey. (I think the Chiefs would have traded down to get Albert over selecting Dorsey if they didn't have the extra picks.... JMO)

All in all, without the trade of Jared Allen, this team might still be floundering. And, I am sure he realizes that.

mikey23545
12-31-2010, 10:12 AM
TG and JA are dead to me.

Hog Farmer
12-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Well, Jared Allen probably looks at the situation and realizes that had he not left, the Chiefs probably don't exist as they are right now.

If Jared Allen and Tamba Hali were on the same defense in 2008, the Chiefs don't lose as much as they did. Gailey and Herm would still be around. Peterson would have handed the job off to Kuharich. This isn't even mentioning the Chiefs getting the draft picks in return. Team would be much different without Charles or Albert... or Dorsey. (I think the Chiefs would have traded down to get Albert over selecting Dorsey if they didn't have the extra picks.... JMO)

All in all, without the trade of Jared Allen, this team might still be floundering. And, I am sure he realizes that.

I'm pretty sure he's put all that thought into that.:rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
12-31-2010, 10:18 AM

Solid. :thumb:

Demonpenz
12-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Players want to win, but fans overate how "bad" they feel when other teams do well. Ahhh feeling just fine getting into a Lambo, getting laid, and working out for a living.

vailpass
12-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Help me out. Why on earth would Tony G. be pissed at KC making the playoffs?

Chiefnj2
12-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Jared probably drinks himself to bed every night agonizing over his decision to go to Mississippi and talk Brett out of retirement for the umpteenth time.

Chiefaholic
12-31-2010, 10:52 AM
While it would be awsome to see a pass rusher opposite Hali, I'm happy the Chiefs didn't fold and offer a rediculous contract. We multiple quality long term players for these two, Gonzo being in the twilight of his career. I wish Tony nothing but luck (unless KC plays Atlanta), and Jared got exactly what he deserved. For Jared it was nothing more than "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!", and Tony wanted to achieve something that didn't appear close in KC (the playoffs).

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-31-2010, 10:58 AM
I think it is a stretch to call Tony the "best player in the history of the franchise". Derrick Thomas and Willie Lanier were better players IMO.

He's not the most important, or the most valuable, but he is the one player who is the definitive "That's the best guy who has ever played the position" who suited up for this team. Derrick Thomas and Willie Lanier aren't in that rarefied air.

KCrockaholic
12-31-2010, 10:59 AM
I don't give a shit about Allen. Thanks to him we drafted Jamaal Charles. Uh...We got the better end of that deal.

GloryDayz
12-31-2010, 11:02 AM
I think I've said it before about both of them, f*** them both. Since TG's going to the playoffs, I suspect it stings less - maybe not at all - but for JA it's got to be far worse. Yes, last year they went, but now he's playing for a train wreck. Just like he left, but by the time the Vikes fix things up there, he'll be old! So he's got to be sitting back knowing that he made a decision that work out for him in some ways, but in the end will more than likely leave him ring-less as an old man unless he moves again. And I bet his departure from the Vikes "started" a few weeks ago. But either way, f*** them both!

Fish
12-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Allen was a selfish immature dipshit who despite an abundance of talent, could never play at a consistent level for 4 quarters. He always put himself above the team, and seemed more interested in perpetuating his own "Crazy white dude" attitude than anything else.

Tony G was all about bettering himself and the team. He worked harder than anyone else. He did love the attention, and could be quite the drama queen, but he never really put it above the team.

Rain Man
12-31-2010, 12:25 PM

Excellent point.

Brock
12-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Jared's drying his tears with 100 dollar bills.

KCrockaholic
12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
Allen was a selfish immature dipshit who despite an abundance of talent, could never play at a consistent level for 4 quarters. He always put himself above the team, and seemed more interested in perpetuating his own "Crazy white dude" attitude than anything else.

Tony G was all about bettering himself and the team. He worked harder than anyone else. He did love the attention, and could be quite the drama queen, but he never really put it above the team.

Completely true post.

tomahawk kid
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
**** jared allen
he only furthers the "camarohead" stadium mullet redneck mother****er vibe

^^ This times eleventy billion.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-31-2010, 12:54 PM
Jared's drying his tears with 100 dollar bills.

Hopefully he has Scottie Pippen's financial adviser.

tomahawk kid
12-31-2010, 12:55 PM

^^ This times twelveleventy billion

ReynardMuldrake
12-31-2010, 12:57 PM
^^ This times twelveleventy billion

Stop making up numbers.

tomahawk kid
12-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Stop making up numbers.

:)

ReynardMuldrake
12-31-2010, 01:10 PM
:)

AND STOP THAT SPINNING AROUND!!

REDHOTGTO
12-31-2010, 01:11 PM
i 'm more worried about how the players we have right now will feel when we win the whole fuggin thing !!!! GO CHIEFS

wheeler08
12-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Yeah F*** JA. But I still have respect for TG and I hope the dirty birds make it to the super bowl cuz I have huge respect for Matt Ryan

RINGLEADER
12-31-2010, 01:21 PM
eh, he netted us jamaal charles and branden albert (and either dajuan morgan or brad cottam, don't recall which). glad he's gone because of that.

This sums it up. We got the better end of the deal in hindsight.

HemiEd
12-31-2010, 01:55 PM
I was pretty pissed about the Allen trade at the time, but it may be one of the best trades the team has ever made.

The current situation is especially gratifying, since Allen was regularly dissing the Chiefs on ESPN and the NFL channel. Carma is a bitch JA, **** you.

Too bad they couldn't have made one of those kind of trades for LJ, instead of giving him the money.

4th and Long
12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Why are you people wasting time talking about non-Chiefs related bullshit that has NOTHING to do with the current state of the team? If you honestly give a crap how Gonzo and Allen feel, by all means, send them a friggin post card and ask them.

58kcfan89
12-31-2010, 01:59 PM

This. I don't neccesarily want Atlanta to win because of Tony, but I definitely want Minnesota to lose because of Allen (among others). I always hated that dipshit redneck.

BTW, for anyone who was at the Chiefs-Browns game in '09, do you remember the 2 guys in #69 Vikings jerseys with the huge "Thanks, Chiefs" sign? I really want to go to a game in Minnesota (well, not really) wearing a Charles jersey with a "Thanks, Vikings" sign.

Valiant
12-31-2010, 02:25 PM
**** jared allen
he only furthers the "camarohead" stadium mullet redneck mother****er vibe

Every stadium is full of trash if you actually look at them.. The Donks love to rail on us as camarohead, but they have more toothless hillbillies then we do in the crowd..

Valiant
12-31-2010, 02:27 PM
he had a bar called "wine em dine em 69 em"
what a ****tard

I thought it was just called JA sports bar.. And the wine em dine em bit was just a tag line..

suzzer99
12-31-2010, 02:37 PM
He's not the most important, or the most valuable, but he is the one player who is the definitive "That's the best guy who has ever played the position" who suited up for this team. Derrick Thomas and Willie Lanier aren't in that rarefied air.

Kendall Gammon imo

Pitt Gorilla
12-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Tony put in his time for this team for 12 years. He was the best player (doesn't = most important) in the history of the franchise, and even though he could be a bit surly at camp, he showed up, did his job, and never got into shit off the field.

Allen was an irresponsible ****tard who missed more time in suspensions than Gonzalez ever did via injury, and when told to keep his nose clean, pissed and moaned like the one who sucks the penis that he is.

I hope the Falcons win the NFC (in part because of 'Spoon and Moore) so that Tony G will get to play in a Super Bowl. Jared Allen could get Darryl Stingley'd and I'd hardly give a shit.

I'm just glad that we got our team's best player and a solid starter at a huge problem position for that two bit piece of rat shit.Otis Taylor called and said, "Sup."

Brock
12-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Otis Taylor called and said, "Sup."

The NFL record book let it go to voicemail.

milkshock
12-31-2010, 03:34 PM

its hard to definitely call him the best, but you could make a very convincing case for him to be regarded as such.

ChiefsCountry
12-31-2010, 03:49 PM
He was the best player (doesn't = most important) in the history of the franchise, and even though he could be a bit surly at camp, he showed up, did his job, and never got into shit off the field.

http://www.remembertheafl.com/images/1965Topps91Bell250.jpg

Deberg_1990
12-31-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not sure JA would still be here under Pioli either......character matters
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990
12-31-2010, 04:28 PM
You know, this has probably been brought up before but what the hell...if JA were anything other than White and acted the way he did, he would have been run out of town by the fans. Screw that guy. I'm glad he's gone and glad he helped contribute to the rebuild so much.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
12-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Allen for Charles and Albert turned out pretty darn good didn't it?

Wallcrawler
12-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Ill feel a little sad for Tony when the Chiefs def. the Falcons in the Superbowl. Crushing irony.

Hey, at least he can say he won a playoff game in his career when that happens.

HonestChieffan
12-31-2010, 05:42 PM

this

JD10367
12-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Gets fired by the Jets, they turn into a playoff team.

Gets fired by the Chiefs, they turn into a playoff team.

I highly suggest the Carolina Panthers hire him, if only to fire him.

Pitt Gorilla
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
The NFL record book let it go to voicemail.Fortunately, an AFL office guy grabbed the phone and apologized for the misunderstanding and quickly sent a text to Lenny to keep him from having to slap/choke a bitch.

chiefzilla1501
12-31-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure JA would still be here under Pioli either......character matters
Posted via Mobile Device

Disagree.

Character is about caring for the team and working your ass off to be great. It's not necessarily about getting in trouble off the field, though those players tend to be the ones who don't have any focus.

JA made dumb decisions off the field, but he worked hard and was a good teammate. I hardly think he'd be a "character issue" in the new regime.

WebGem
12-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Tony G as in the TE or the poker player?

Pioli Zombie
12-31-2010, 07:29 PM
Gets fired by the Jets, they turn into a playoff team.

Gets fired by the Chiefs, they turn into a playoff team.

I highly suggest the Carolina Panthers hire him, if only to fire him.
Ok to be fair, Edwards took the Jets to the playoffs 3 times and they were real playoff teams, not the 9-7 kind.

salame
12-31-2010, 07:55 PM
ask Curtis Martin's knees about Herm Edwards

Smed1065
12-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Fuck JA, I liked him but he was not the team.......

Fuck him. PS how many sacks on a defense ruler. Fuck U