PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs After today's game we will know......

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 10:21 AM
for sure whether the Weis announcement held any clout with the team or not:thumb:

If the Chiefs have a "Murphy's Law" type of game on offense then we will know who the "O's" allegence and trust was truly in Weis.:thumb:

Or on the other hand if the Chief's "O" doesn't miss a beat and the mojo continues then we know that Haley "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES"!!!!!:thumb:

The timing is clearly an "F.U." to Haley by Weis IMO:rolleyes:

KCrockaholic
01-02-2011, 10:22 AM
meh. I don't think 1 game decides this. But I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 10:29 AM
It will decide where the maturity level of this team is by the way they handle this news. Will they be total professionals not allowing this announcement to affect their emotions and it is "business as usual" or will they play like "someone took their binky" away from them?

milkman
01-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Would you just stop acting like you have any insight to the human psyche.

You're a hack.

Just shut the fuck up.

Rausch
01-02-2011, 10:59 AM
After the playoffs I would have no problem with this but I hate the timing...

MTG#10
01-02-2011, 12:19 PM
So far it looks like Weis's departure is a major distraction...especially to the o-line. This is pathetic.

OctoberFart
01-02-2011, 01:35 PM
We all know KC's playoff run will be one game.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 01:37 PM
That's... utterly retarded.

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 01:39 PM

You're a hack.

Just shut the **** up.

ROFL Hey Sour Cream!!! 24-10 !!!!:thumb:

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
So far it looks like Weis's departure is a major distraction...especially to the o-line. This is pathetic.

:thumb:

FRCDFED
This! They need something to rally around. Cutting Weiss loose would have given them something to rally around! Fire his fat ass!

Chiefshrink
After the playoffs I would have no problem with this but I hate the timing...

Precisely:thumb:

Kerberos
01-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Sounds better than NO playoff run and done.

Way to be a fan of the ONLY team in NFL history (since the merger) to sweep their division and NOT make the playoffs. ROFL ROFL

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
This! They need something to rally around. Cutting Weiss loose would have given them something to rally around! Fire his fat ass!:rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 01:47 PM
We all know KC's playoff run will be one game.When was oaklands last playoff run?

teedubya
01-02-2011, 01:47 PM
The timing is reminiscent of when Roy Williams was about to leave for North Carolina... and all of the hype of that before the the 2003 NC game.

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 01:52 PM

You're a hack.

Just shut the **** up.

:shrug:ROFL:rolleyes::shrug:ROFL:rolleyes:

31-10!!!!

Looks like you were delivering 'GOAT MILK' today!!!

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 02:06 PM
:shrug:ROFL:rolleyes::shrug:ROFL:rolleyes:

31-10!!!!

Looks like you were delivering 'GOAT MILK' today!!!It was a complete pick'em before any news about any weeble-wobble coordinators ever broke. Also a pretty good trap game, if your definition of traps includes things that have zero ramifications beyond potential injuries.

You are not intelligent or insightful in any way, shape, or form.

milkman
01-02-2011, 02:07 PM
This team had no fucus, and it had more to do with the fact that they already had the playoffs wrapped up than anything to do with Weis.

The piss poor tackling by the defense stands as evidence to that.

Fire Me Boy!
01-02-2011, 02:09 PM

You're a hack.

Just shut the **** up.

I believe the term hack is reserved for journalists and writers. I think the word you're looking for is "quack".

milkman
01-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I believe the term hack is reserved for journalists and writers. I think the word you're looking for is "quack".

My bad

Quack.

Thanks FMB.

Fire Me Boy!
01-02-2011, 02:17 PM
My bad

Quack.

Thanks FMB.

As a journalist myself, I just don't wanna get lumped in with this quack.

:thumb:

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Every time I see his posts I pray he's not actually a licensed psychiatrist.

vailpass
01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
When was oaklands last playoff run?

That's probably not a path you want to pursue.

Extra Point
01-02-2011, 02:21 PM
This! They need something to rally around. Cutting Weiss loose would have given them something to rally around! Fire his fat ass!

Agreed. He had no business interviewing for the FU OC job, until after the playoffs. Now the FU job is double entendre.

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
This team had no fucus, and it had more to do with the fact that they already had the playoffs wrapped up than anything to do with Weis.

The piss poor tackling by the defense stands as evidence to that.

Yeah whatever:rolleyes: Timing of this info was horrible.

The defense played bad because they were on the field the whole day due to the O-line reverting back to their play of the 1st half of the 2009 season.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder has returned to Cassel. His recent trust of those around him was definitely short lived:rolleyes:

We will get rolled next week!!

KCrockaholic
01-02-2011, 02:24 PM
This loss reminds me a lot of the SD game.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 02:25 PM

The defense played bad because they were on the field the whole day due to the O-line reverting back to their play of the 1st half of the 2009 season.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder has returned to Cassel. His recent trust of those around him was definitely short lived:rolleyes:lol no

We will get rolled next week!!INCONCEIVABLE

milkman
01-02-2011, 02:26 PM

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder has returned to Cassel. His recent trust of those around him was definitely short lived:rolleyes:

We will get rolled next week!!

I still want to knw.

How many of your patients have lived?

bevischief
01-02-2011, 02:30 PM
This is going to be a long off-season.....................................

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 02:31 PM
I still want to knw.

How many of your patients have lived?

Better question would be," how many of your patients haven't killed themselves?"
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 02:35 PM
It was a complete pick'em before any news about any weeble-wobble coordinators ever broke.

ROFL You are the naive unintelligent chap here if you believe this!:rolleyes:

The Chiefs showed their "fragility" as a young immature team today with the Weis announcement, hands down:thumb:

Braincase
01-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Chiefs looked like they were auditioning 8 different OC's today, and all of them had never seen the playbook before.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 02:37 PM
ROFL You are the naive unintelligent chap here if you believe this!:rolleyes:
Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO (http://www.madduxsports.com/blog/nfl-betting-week-17-preview-chiefs-vs-raiders-11979/)
Sunday, January 2, 2011, 1:00 pm EST, TV: CBS
Opening Line: Chiefs -4
Current Line: Chiefs -3

QED

They've shown their fragility several times this year well in advance of word of Weiss' intention to wheel his way out of town.

milkman
01-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Better question would be," how many of your patients haven't killed themselves?"
Posted via Mobile Device

That's the gist of the question.

Chiefshrink
01-02-2011, 04:07 PM
That's the gist of the question.

No, the real question should be how many of your customers have died from food poisoning with all the "sour milk" you deliver:thumb:

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:09 PM
No, the real question should be how many of your customers have died from food poisoning with all the "sour milk" you deliver:thumb:

Is this the question you really want to go with?

That might be the stupidest attempt at an insult ever.

Fire Me Boy!
01-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Is this the question you really want to go with?

That might be the stupidest attempt at an insult ever.

This.

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 10:02 AM

Had to bump this since I predicted it successfully. Not that it was going out on a limb much.

L.A. Chieffan
08-13-2011, 10:02 AM
muir was handcuffed, he wanted to go vertical

kysirsoze
08-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Had to bump this since I predicted it successfully. Not that it was going out on a limb much.

Way to toot your own horn over a tame prediction 6 months later. :facepalm:

BigMeatballDave
08-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Had to bump this since I predicted it successfully. Not that it was going out on a limb much.Go tongue your grandfathers taint. Kill yourself. Troll.

The Bad Guy
08-13-2011, 10:58 AM

How noble of you.

Thus, this is the only smack talking you'll be doing this year. Raiders have the talent of a mid-major NCAA team.