PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Charles - missing it again?

Mile High Mania
01-02-2011, 10:44 AM
There may be a post for this topic and if so, my apologies.

But, is Charles on the verge of missing out on the rushing title ... a year after missing out on the other milestone? One might think this would drive him crazy if it happens.

OnTheWarpath58
01-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Someone needs more something.

Mile High Mania
01-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Just heard them talking about it on CBS...

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Shut up, bottom feeder.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Charles wants out.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 10:49 AM
WTF is this shit? Donkey fans should get together with Raider fans and do the double dutch rudder.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2011, 10:50 AM
WTF is this shit? Donkey fans should get together with Raider fans and do the double dutch rudder.

ROFL

It's sour grapes galore.

Bow down to the AFC West Champs!

Von Dumbass
Shut up, bottom feeder.

ROFL

You have been waiting over two decades to say that to a Bronco fan. Enjoy it while you can. :thumb:

cdcox
I like Tom Brady's attitude about the absurdity of individual records/accomplishments in such a team-oriented game. Does Charles really need the rushing title in order for people to know he is one of the best backs in the league? For that matter, is the rushing title holder always the back that had the best season?

The Bad Guy
01-02-2011, 10:52 AM
ROFL

You have been waiting over two decades to say that to a Bronco fan. Enjoy it while you can. :thumb:

you're 6-17 since the middle of last year. We haven't been waiting for anything.

Shut up you quitting, welching dicksucking loser.

Pioli Zombie
01-02-2011, 11:00 AM
I like Tom Brady's attitude about the absurdity of individual records/accomplishments in such a team-oriented game. Does Charles really need the rushing title in order for people to know he is one of the best backs in the league? For that matter, is the rushing title holder always the back that had the best season?
This is so right on. Winning franchises don't give a shit about these individual awards and neither do their fanbases. Barry Sanders won all the rushing titles. Emmitt Smith won the Super Bowls. Who was happier, Detroit or Dallas?
If the team does great the players will get their benefits.

chiefzilla1501
01-02-2011, 11:12 AM
I'd rather Charles be fully fresh and ready to go for the playoffs. COuld care less about individual accolades.

Dante84
01-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh, and there is a thread about this.

SNR
01-02-2011, 01:48 PM
ROFL

You have been waiting over two decades to say that to a Bronco fan. Enjoy it while you can. :thumb:I look at the team we're playing today. At one point they had success in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They looked like a true Steelers-like dynasty. Look at them now.

You guys fucked yourselves GOOD. You're going to be a part of a rebuild process, and you better hope Xanders learned a few lessons through the McDaniels abortion. You also better hope you find a good coach and FAST. Otherwise you'll be stuck with several Art Schells, Norv Turners, and Lane Kiffins before you know it.

Von Dumbass
01-02-2011, 01:57 PM
I look at the team we're playing today. At one point they had success in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They looked like a true Steelers-like dynasty. Look at them now.

You guys ****ed yourselves GOOD. You're going to be a part of a rebuild process, and you better hope Xanders learned a few lessons through the McDaniels abortion. You also better hope you find a good coach and FAST. Otherwise you'll be stuck with several Art Schells, Norv Turners, and Lane Kiffins before you know it.

John Elway will be running the show for now on and he is bringing Harbaugh with him.

Captain Obvious
01-02-2011, 02:05 PM
John Elway will be running the show for now on and he is bringing Harbaugh with him.

Are you willing to (welch on a) bet on that?

Von Dumbass
01-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Are you willing to (welch on a) bet on that?

That is what is being reported. Elway will be Harbaugh's honorary captain in Stanford's bowl game and Elway's number 1 priority is making Harbaugh Denver's next coach. And Bowlen (like always) is willing to pay.