PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs OMG!!! O M G! WE MIGHT LOSE!!!

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:41 PM
So fucking what!!! We win, we get a playoff game at home. We lose, we get a playoff game at home.

I know it suckes getting beaten by Oakland but let's face the facts, for all intents and purporses this game is meaningless. Get over it. We are in the playoffs which is better than anyone on this board or the league for that matter thought we would do.

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 01:42 PM
This game is not meaningless.

Now we have a tougher road to travel in the playoffs.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 01:43 PM
I love how people are pseudo-analysting it up over this when the game was a complete toss-up well before the Weiss news or anything else. It's Chiefs-Raiders, they've looked like this before, the game is essentially meaningless.

It sucks, but who cares?

Now we have a tougher road to travel in the playoffs.You're the one who says the team is the fraudiest fraud to ever fraud. And they're going to have to overachieve to do much beyond the wild card round anyways. It's a great fucking season that no one expected and there a lot of signs pointing towards a genuine resurgence; there are worse fates.

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Now we have a tougher road to travel in the playoffs.

Yea, there is a big difference between going to Pit and going to NE :rolleyes:

Basileus777
01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
It's not particuarly encouraging to see them play like shit, but it's not really a meaningful game. Playing the Jets and Steelers isn't really any better for us than the Ravens and Pats.

Hell, right now the Ravens look like the better opponent for us, especially considering their injuries.

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 01:46 PM

There is, actually. And losing this game means we get Baltimore instead of New York.

We're going to get our heads kicked in next week by a physically superior team.

FRCDFED
I love how people are pseudo-analysting it up over this when the game was a complete toss-up well before the Weiss news or anything else. It's Chiefs-Raiders, they've looked like this before, the game is essentially meaningless.

It sucks, but who cares?

You're the one who says the team is the fraudiest fraud to ever fraud. And they're going to have to overachieve to do much beyond the wild card round anyways. It's a great ****ing season that no one expected, there are worse ****ing fates.Nice try at blowing sunshine up our ass!

L.A. Chieffan
Where all you casel haterz at now??!! Fucking stupid bitches, eat your fucking crow u dumb bitches!! Cassel ishere fo life!

3rd&48ers
01-02-2011, 01:48 PM
This game will be studied by your opponent next week, The Raiders exposed you man and it's gonna hurt you next week.

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:48 PM
There is, actually. And losing this game means we get Baltimore instead of New York.

Baltimore who is barely hanging on against Cinci vs. the Jets who are kicking the fuck out of who they are playing...

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Nice try at blowing sunshine up our ass!This team hasn't won a playoff game since I was eight years old and has been among the laughingstocks of the league for half a decade. If a division-winning 10-6 season isn't enough sunshine for you, I don't know what to tell you.

Start abusing prescription medicine or something.

petegz28
This game will be studied by your opponent next week, The Raiders exposed you man and it's gonna hurt you next week.

Yep. Exposed us in a meaningless game. Meanwhile Oakland will be hom next week watching is play in the playoffs.

Fritz88

Getting thrashed by NE didn't hurt AZ in 08. Eat a dick.

Bane
01-02-2011, 01:50 PM

That's almost word for word what you said after we played the first time this year.Get your popcorn ready for the couch next week.

3rd&48ers
01-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Yep. Exposed us in a meaningless game. Meanwhile Oakland will be hom next week watching is play in the playoffs.

The Raiders and their fans are well aware they are not playing in the playoffs, you can't see the forest for the trees son

FRCDFED
01-02-2011, 01:52 PM
This team hasn't won a playoff game since I was eight years old and has been among the laughingstocks of the league for half a decade. If a division-winning 10-6 season isn't enough sunshine for you, I don't know what to tell you.

Start abusing prescription medicine or something.Making the playoffs is no excuse to show up against a division foe and show your ass! Be realistic!

Kinda like showing up for the dance and getting to dance with the hot chic's fat friend. Just because she is friends with the hot chic doesn't make her any more attractive.

bevischief
This won't end well...

Baby Lee

That's a real conundrum for the Ravens

3rd&48ers
Oh and if this game is meaningless, why are you playing your starting qb in the 4th qtr with 6 mins to go with his ass getting pounded?

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:53 PM
The Raiders and their fans are well aware they are not playing in the playoffs, you can't see the forest for the trees son

What's to see? We are going to the playoffs while the Raiders will set a recored for sweeping their division and not going to the playoffs cause they couldn't beat the Cards!! LMAO LMAO

That's what I see

Rams Fan
01-02-2011, 01:53 PM

Playing in Pitt would be easier than playing in NE. The Jets beat the Steelers in Pitt.

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Playing in Pitt would be easier than playing in NE. The Jets beat the Steelers in Pitt.

I'd rather play NE honestly. They have the weaker defense.

3rd&48ers
01-02-2011, 01:54 PM
What's to see? We are going to the playoffs while the Raiders will set a recored for sweeping their division and not going to the playoffs cause they couldn't beat the Cards!! LMAO LMAO

That's what I see
Ok Peter :rolleyes:

bevischief
01-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh and if this game is meaningless, why are you playing your starting qb in the 4th qtr with 6 mins to go with his ass getting pounded?

That is what I am thinking...

petegz28
Ok Peter :rolleyes:

Truth rubbing you a little raw there, buddy?

Rams Fan
I'd rather play NE honestly. They have the weaker defense.

True, but that's not the best match up. The match up you want is for the Ravens in NE. They beat them last year in the playoffs and barely lost to them this year. That is assuming, though, that the Colts lose.

petegz28
01-02-2011, 01:58 PM
True, but that's not the best match up. The match up you want is for the Ravens in NE. They beat them last year in the playoffs and barely lost to them this year. That is assuming, though, that the Colts lose.

It really doesn't matter who we play. We have exceeded everyone's expectations this year regardless of who we play.

Ultra Peanut
01-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Making the playoffs is no excuse to show up against a division foe and show your ass! Be realistic!

Kinda like showing up for the dance and getting to dance with the hot chic's fat friend. Just because she is friends with the hot chic doesn't make her any more attractive.As a woman who's been referred to as "eye candy" in the past couple of months I'm having trouble relating to your analogy.