PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Cassel

FRCDFED
01-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Another Int? Yeah, where are the Weiss supporters now? or the Cassel supporters?

and

Does he have to run 15 fucking yards backwards every time they try to sack his ass?

crazychiefsfan
01-02-2011, 02:48 PM
its funny how all the Cassel bashers come out now :LOL:

Molitoth
01-02-2011, 02:51 PM
While Cassel sucked hard today.... it woulda been hard not to with the way Albert and Company decided to block.

I've never seen Albert get dominated like he did today. This whole Olines sucked royal penis.

petegz28
01-02-2011, 02:51 PM
He has one bad game in a game that means shit, where he is getting dick for blocking and we are supposed to write off everything he has done this season. Good call.

Bane
01-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Matt Cassel is still the man in KC,shitty game or not.Just for the record though,he's been hit more than Tyson today.

SNR
01-02-2011, 02:53 PM
I haven't seen any Cassel bashers besides this n00b here.

He's still earned the chance to work through another offseason with this team as the starter, and has earned another season as the starter of this team. However, if he throws up an abortion next week, I strongly recommend we look at QBs in the draft maybe a bit more closely than we are at the moment.

cdcox
01-02-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm a Cassel basher, but I'm not going to pound on him for one game. He's had a few good games and has earned a little slack. He didn't get a lot of support today. We'll see how it plays out next week and next season.

Tuckdaddy
01-02-2011, 02:54 PM
He sucks. Can't handle pressure plain and simple. He's fine with super protection but he sucks ass when the pressure is on.

Useful Idiot
01-02-2011, 02:55 PM
The Chiefs played today? LOL!

TOTALLY FORGOT!

see ya next week when it means something.

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
He sucks. Can't handle pressure plain and simple. He's fine with super protection but he sucks ass when the pressure is on.
Sorry buddy but this is bullshit.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
I haven't seen any Cassel bashers besides this n00b here.

He's still earned the chance to work through another offseason with this team as the starter, and has earned another season as the starter of this team. However, if he throws up an abortion next week, I strongly recommend we look at QBs in the draft maybe a bit more closely than we are at the moment.

Depending on what he does in the playoffs I still don't think he has shown he deserves one more year under his current contract. He hasnt played one decent game against an AFCWest opponent this year.

FRCDFED
I'm a Cassel basher, but I'm not going to pound on him for one game. He's had a few good games and has earned a little slack. He didn't get a lot of support today. We'll see how it plays out next week and next season.It would be harder to bash him if he stood in there and tried to make passes down field. Yeah, the line is folding but at least try to make plays downfield. It's almost like he isn't even looking down the field.

Reaper16
01-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Everyone had a shitty game on offense.

How Cassel plays next week will tell us a lot about him. Cassel seems like a guy who does well when he's confident. The worry is that Cassel might be a mental softie.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:00 PM

How Cassel plays next week will tell us a lot about him. Cassel seems like a guy who does well when he's confident. The worry is that Cassel might be a[B] mental [B]softie.

doesn't have head for the position

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Yep. Everyone had a shitty game on offense.

How Cassel plays next week will tell us a lot about him. Cassel seems like a guy who does well when he's confident. The worry is that Cassel might be a mental softie.
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM

In individual games, he has shown some resiliency. He'll have several bad plays in a row, and just when you think he is going to go in the tank, he'll turn things around and play well the rest of the game. That didn't happen today, obviously, but if he was mentally soft, I think he would have collapsed.

He just needs to put this game behind him and focus on doing all the little things well, like foot work, making his reads, not holding the ball too long.

Next week, we need a game plan that allows him to have some early success passing. Some early quick slants and play action on first downs. Then get the running game going.

FRCDFED
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM
He sucks. Can't handle pressure plain and simple. He's fine with super protection but he sucks ass when the pressure is on.This x2

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Next week, we need a game plan that allows him to have some early success passing. Some early quick slants and play action on first downs. Then get the running game going.

Why the hell would we want to come out next week with the same game plan we came out with today?? This is a run first team and we passed first today and look where it got us... 33% for Cassel and 2 INT's (1 pick-6).

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Cassel wasn't taking advantage of the man to man coverage too but alas he panicked because the Raiders don't fear Cassel so they blitz all day in a 8-man front

milkman
01-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I knew this game would bring out the dumbasses.

chasedude
01-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Another Fucking Chicken Little :rolleyes:

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Cassel wasn't taking advantage of the man to man coverage too but alas he panicked because the Raiders don't fear Cassel so they blitz all day in a 8-man front

Dumbass. Why was palko in there qb guru?
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM

LMAO Albert got raped in every hole in his body today. Cassel had literally no time.

And take advantage of what? Did you see any separation today by the WRs?

Tactical Funky
01-02-2011, 03:12 PM
It's no coincidence that Cassel had his worst game of the season in the same game that our O-line looked worse than any other game this year.

He tried to force some throws and got picked. It happens. Let's hope today was more of a fluke for the O-line than anything. Also, it seems like we just match up horribly with the Raiders for whatever reason.

Marcellus
I still support Cassel. Suck it.

ChiefsandO'sfan
getnickwright nick wright
Bowe walking with noticeable limp heading to locker room with trainers...

DeezNutz
Cassel looked terrible, absolutely terrible, but I'm loath to criticize him too harshly because of how atrocious the line played today. It was nothing short of an embarrassment.

I am somewhat curious about whether or not the Weis shit was a distraction going into the game.

kcpasco
01-02-2011, 03:13 PM
Cassel will be fine.

JFC

Tribal Warfare
LMAO Albert got raped in every hole in his body today. Cassel had literally no time.

because they didn't fear the pass, Manning and Brady would've ate them alive through audibling and throwing towards the pressure

milkman

And take advantage of what? Did you see any separation today by the WRs?

The fact is, we have one receiver that can get separation, but he was manned up against one of the best corners in the league, so couldn't get open consistently.

Further, he dropped two or three balls, including a a perfectly thrown ball that could have been a huge play.

KCChiefsFan88
01-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Cassel struggles when he has no pass protection... just like 98% of the QB's in this league.

milkman
because they didn't fear the pass, Manning and Brady would've ate them alive through audibling and throwing towards the pressure

What would your father have done?

DeezNutz
The only thing that I was truly upset about today was that Charles was still in the game and getting touches when it was out of reach. That was just dumb.

Bwana
01-02-2011, 03:15 PM
He had a bad game, but he got abused in the pocket. The OL took the day off. The OL needs to pull its head out of its ass before the playoff game, or it will be a Raider game 2.0.

-King-

You are a fucking idiot. Go talk to that hall of fame QB dad of yours. Maybe he can explain to you what happened.

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON OFFENSE PLAYED LIKE SHIT TODAY!

jd1020
It's no coincidence that Cassel had his worst game of the season in the same game that our O-line looked worse than any other game this year.

He tried to force some throws and got picked. It happens. Let's hope today was more of a fluke for the O-line than anything. Also, it seems like we just match up horribly with the Raiders for whatever reason.

He played today like he played the other 4 games against the AFCWest. Pathetic.

Bowser
01-02-2011, 03:18 PM

I don't think Brady or Manning have ever dealt with a lack of protection of the level Cassel had today.

FringeNC
01-02-2011, 03:18 PM
This team has a finesse offense. Small, athletic line. If the execution is not near flawless, we look awful. For whatever reason, we didn't execute today. Whether it be a week of celebration, the Weiss distraction, very little to play for, who knows.

I'd be shocked if we don't look much better next week. But face it, Baltimore is a better team, so it's going to be really tough.

Personally, I'd tell Weis to get lost. No desire to have a lame duck coordinator around.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-02-2011, 03:19 PM

Could you be any more clueless??

Reaper16
I would like to know who was behind the playcalling today. I assume Weis, but who knows. Either way, there was an appalling lack of adjustment to what the Raiders were doing.

Pawnmower
Another Int? Yeah, where are the Weiss supporters now? or the Cassel supporters?

Im here you ****ing idiot....Where were you 2 or 3 games ago? Funny I didnt see your pussy ass talking shit back then.

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:20 PM
What would your father have done?

Less than what brodie did today......
Posted via Mobile Device

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Could you be any more clueless??

he panics plain and simple when going against any type of pass rush pressure.

zonachief

That's every qb dude. Peyton and Brady included

KChiefs1
OL sucked today

milkman
I don't think Brady or Manning have ever dealt with a lack of protection of the level Cassel had today.

Funny thing is, when Manning's interior protection was breaking down in the middle of the season, he was throwing picks at a 3 per game pace.

And his overall protection wasn't nearly as bad as we saw today.

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Here's to hoping it was weis....I would like to know who was behind the playcalling today. I assume Weis, but who knows. Either way, there was an appalling lack of adjustment to what the Raiders were doing.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
That's every qb dude. Peyton and Brady included

Watching the Colts/Texans game right now? Doubt it.

-King-

Yeah, how dare he panic when Albert was getting beat on every single play.

Pawnmower

You're an expert on giving head so I tend to accept what you say.

milkman
01-02-2011, 03:23 PM

Is that what your daddy told you?

JASONSAUTO
Have you been watching the games the past few weeks? If you had been you would know what you are saying is bullshit
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
Funny thing is, when Manning's interior protection was breaking down in the middle of the season, he was throwing picks at a 3 per game pace.

And his overall protection wasn't nearly as bad as we saw today.

Wasnt he also completing 70% of his passes during that span?

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM

The protection was a F'n joke. The line would have been better served staying home.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM
You're an expert on giving head so I tend to accept what you say.

aaahh, name calling nice

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:25 PM

There were quite a few drops and throw aways forced by so much pressure....

Sure blame goes to Cassel, but dont let the douche bags that wanna pin the mjority of the blame on him get away with it man.

Bowser
I would like to know who was behind the playcalling today. I assume Weis, but who knows. Either way, there was an appalling lack of adjustment to what the Raiders were doing.

Yeah, the playcalling was shit today, as well.

-King-
aaahh, name calling nice

How is that name calling?

Pasta Giant Meatball
How dare anyone question the QB Whisperer.

Frosty
I was surprised by how bad Cassel's mechanics were today, even early on before the game was out of hand. He also reverted to running backwards when under pressure instead of stepping up into the pocket. Let's hope it was an anomaly and a learning experience.

Brock
Idiotic thread.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
aaahh, name calling nice

Theres no sense in reasoning with you , all you are is a troll. At least thats what it seems like from what I have witnessed today. So fuck you.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
How dare anyone question the QB Whisperer.

That motherfucker was right today

Pitt Gorilla
01-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Cassel didn't play well, but nobody on the line seemed inclined to help. The pressure he got today was insane.

This team needs to play with its hair on fire and they didn't do that today. They clearly didn't care that much about the outcome. Next week should be different, although the Ravens look A LOT like the Raiders we faced today.

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:28 PM

Who? You? Just because you used your right hand doesn't make you right
Posted via Mobile Device

Pitt Gorilla
I was surprised by how bad Cassel's mechanics were today, even early on before the game was out of hand. He also reverted to running backwards when under pressure instead of stepping up into the pocket. Let's hope it was an anomaly and a learning experience.Why would anyone step into rushers?

-King-

What was your reaction when Manning threw 12 picks in 3 weeks including 4 pick 6s?

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Theres no sense in reasoning with you , all you are is a troll. At least thats what it seems like from what I have witnessed today. So fuck you.

if that is your opinion I'm cool with that

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM
What was your reaction when Manning threw 12 picks in 3 weeks including 4 pick 6s?

He has nothing around him at all due to injuries. Cassel has the best running game in the league to fall back on.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM
There were quite a few drops and throw aways forced by so much pressure....

Sure blame goes to Cassel, but dont let the douche bags that wanna pin the mjority of the blame on him get away with it man.

I dont think anyone is completely 100% blaming Cassel for this. He had poor protection, obviously, but I just think people got too carried away with what we saw from Cassel against the NFCWest. We aren't going to be playing the NFCWest every year but we are going to be playing the AFCWest every year. What game vs the AFCWest this year has shown Cassel is the answer? He's our best option, right now, but if he lays another egg vs Baltimore/New York I will be really upset if the Chiefs dont make an investment in a QBOTF.

Brock
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
He has nothing around him at all due to injuries. Cassel has the best running game in the league to fall back on.

Didn't seem to be the case today, did it?

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Didn't seem to be the case today, did it?

Lol. Its tw you are talking to.
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox
01-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Why the hell would we want to come out next week with the same game plan we came out with today?? This is a run first team and we passed first today and look where it got us... 33% for Cassel and 2 INT's (1 pick-6).

Because a playoff-caliber defense is going to be able to stop a one-dimensional offense. We can't be predictable. If the passing game isn't effective enough to at least keep the defense honest, we'll never get the running game untracked.

I don't think we came out with a full game plan today.

milkman
01-02-2011, 03:33 PM

I said that Manning wasn't getting nearly the consitent pressure that Cassel saw today.

He shit the bed when the breakdowns occurred.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:34 PM
I dont think anyone is completely 100% blaming Cassel for this. He had poor protection, obviously, but I just think people got too carried away with what we saw from Cassel against the NFCWest. We aren't going to be playing the NFCWest every year but we are going to be playing the AFCWest every year. What game vs the AFCWest this year has shown Cassel is the answer? He's our best option, right now, but if he lays another egg vs Baltimore/New York I will be really upset if the Chiefs dont make an investment in a QBOTF.

We are coming off of the biggest turn around in the history of the Franchise...Sure we might get a QB late in the draft...Especially with croyle leaving...But were not going to use a high draft pick on a QB. Get real. Cassel has earned his spot, regardless of what happened in this essentially meaningless game.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Because a playoff-caliber defense is going to be able to stop a one-dimensional offense. We can't be predictable. If the passing game isn't effective enough to at least keep the defense honest, we'll never get the running game untracked.

So you automatically go into a game ignoring your #1 offensive strength? Completely retarded, but thanks for your "input."

cdcox
01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
So you automatically go into a game ignoring your #1 offensive strength? Completely retarded, but thanks for your "input."

Yeah, I wouldn't call a single running play all game long.

milkman

Thomas Jones gets the majority of the carries in the first half, and I would be stunned to learn that he's averaged more than 2 ypc in the last 4 games in the first half.

Pawnmower

Youre calling the smartest person on CP a retard? This proves your worth. We couldnt run the ball. We couldnt protect the QB...That does not spell a win.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:37 PM
We are coming off of the biggest turn oaround in the history of the Franchise...Sure we might get a QB late in the draft...Especially with croyle leaving...But were not going to use a high draft pick on a QB. Get real. Cassel has earned his spot, regardless of what happened in this essentially meaningless game.

So you think there is absolutely no chance we draft a QB high if Cassel doesnt show anything in the playoffs? Because there's clearly a more important position on either side of the ball...

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Youre calling the smartest person on CP a retard? This proves your worth. We couldnt run the ball. We couldnt protect the QB...That does not spell a win.

We passed first, idiot.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
So you think there is absolutely no chance we draft a QB high if Cassel doesnt show anything in the playoffs? Because there's clearly a more important position on either side of the ball...

Zero.

Its not like were gonna have a high draft pick anyway.

Galileo Humpkins
01-02-2011, 03:38 PM
The protection was a F'n joke. The line would have been better served staying home.

This.

They played with a lack of a brain, a heart, and courage; however, they certainly exposed their vagina.

At least one of the Wizard of Oz characters was represented.

Pitt Gorilla
01-02-2011, 03:39 PM
He has nothing around him at all due to injuries. Cassel has the best running game in the league to fall back on.I must have missed that today. Where did you see that on the field?

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Zero.

I do concur with this though

jd1020
Yeah, I wouldn't call a single running play all game long.

You are saying we should come out passing to set up the run. When this team is built around the run setting up play action. Grow something on your shoulders.

Pawnmower
I must have missed that today. Where did you see that on the field?

He was too busy trolling to watch the game.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
You are saying we should come out passing to set up the run. When this team is built around the run setting up play action. Grow something on your shoulders.

Did you watch teh same game? The line couldnt even open Paris Hilton's hole

jd1020
Zero.

Neither did Green Bay when they drafted Rogers.

Tribal Warfare
I must have missed that today. Where did you see that on the field?

As said before 8-men in the box while not fearing the pass, Jamaal busted a few today also

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
They waited so long to put charles in I texted my buddy who is on a ski vacation that I thought they were going to hold charles out. Told him no announcement but he hadn't been in....Thomas Jones gets the majority of the carries in the first half, and I would be stunned to learn that he's averaged more than 2 ypc in the last 4 games in the first half.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
Did you watch teh same game? The line couldnt even open Paris Hilton's hole

Is that why Charles averaged 6.2 YPC? Stop talking, you are a fuckin moron.

milkman

No, he isn't saying that.

He's saying that a one dimensional team can't succeed in the playoffs, so getting some balance from the passing game is imperitive.

Pawnmower
Neither did Green Bay when they drafted Rogers.

Im really glad that it is me that gets to crush your dreams.

WE ARE NOT DRAFTING A QB WITH OUR 1st PICK

Can i use your tears as lube while I stroke myself to your emo crying noises?

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-02-2011, 03:43 PM

This. Oline was complete garbage.

Pawnmower
Is that why Charles averaged 6.2 YPC? Stop talking, you are a ****in moron.

Oh right, we ran the ball consistently in that game...He didnt rack up a ton of yards on a couple broken plays...
I forgot...Thanks man.

jd1020
No, he isn't saying that.

He's saying that a one dimensional team can't succeed in the playoffs, so getting some balance from the passing game is imperitive.

He clearly said we should come out throwing to get Cassel some confidense...

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh right, we ran the ball consistently in that game...He didnt rack up a ton of yards on a couple broken plays...
I forgot...Thanks man.

But they couldnt open a hole!!!!!

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:45 PM

What is your point? We could not run the ball today consistently...because the line failed.....

What the fuck is your point??? Seriously?

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:46 PM
What is your point? We could not run the ball today consistently...because the line failed.....

What the **** is your point??? Seriously?

6.2 YPC says otherwise.

milkman
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM
6.2 YPC says otherwise.

One big run.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:48 PM
6.2 YPC says otherwise.

Look you fuckign idiot

6.2 YPC does not say one thing about consistency unless you break down the run-by run...the YPC can be skewed by even 1 big, broken play.

Do you know what consistency means?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2fxpFMjTNRJMKM:http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/aaron_cortez805/i-can-count-to-potato.jpg&t=1

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 03:48 PM

You are right here. They couldn't.

Surely you weren't being sarcastic.

Right? I mean that would make you look stupid.

Did they open a couple of holes that were taken advantage of? Yes.
Did they get their collective asses handed to them the other 90 % if the snaps? Yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
01-02-2011, 03:49 PM
He clearly said we should come out throwing to get Cassel some confidense...

I don't think he means that we simply eschew the running game early, but we do need to establish that we will pass the ball.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:50 PM
One big run.

Definitely not just one big run. You guys seem to think Charles is running the ball every run. We can't run with Jones. We can run with Charles. Its been painfully obvious all fuckin year.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Look you ****ign idiot

6.2 YPC does not say one thing about consistency unless you break down the run-by run...the YPC can be skewed by even 1 big, broken play.

Do you know what consistency means?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2fxpFMjTNRJMKM:http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm263/aaron_cortez805/i-can-count-to-potato.jpg&t=1

Charles also had a 15 yard run and a 9 yard run that I can think of off the top of my head.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Definitely not just one big run. You guys seem to think Charles is running the ball every run. We can't run with Jones. We can run with Charles. Its been painfully obvious all ****in year.

Herp Derp.

Charles get 6.2 YPC , Gaiz!!@!!! We should just run him every single play!! Herp Derp@!!!

http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2010/76318-derp.jpg

cdcox
01-02-2011, 03:52 PM

If I'm a defensive coordinator, I'm going to stack the box and make Matt Cassel beat me. No way am I going to allow Jamaal Charles to get on track. Baltimore is a good enough defense to take away the run on 1st and 2nd down if we are predictable. That puts us in 3rd and long. Matt Cassel isn't going to have a good day against Baltimore under those circumstances.

If Cassel can hit a few passes early, they will have to respect the pass. We'll be unpredictable, and have a lot better success running. The Ravens know we are a strong running team, so play action can be effective from the beginning of the game. I'm not saying to go pass crazy, but Cassel will need 200 to 250 yards passing with an efficiency >100 for us to win. I don't like his odds of doing that on 3rd and long.

Charles hasn't had more than 22 carries all year. He isn't going to get 30 all of the sudden in the playoffs, and even if he did, I don't think he would be that effective if the offense is predictable.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Herp Derp.

Charles get 6.2 YPC , Gaiz!!@!!! We should just run him every single play!! Herp Derp@!!!

http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2010/76318-derp.jpg

You're right. Lets not give someone running for over 6 yards a carry the ball. You should put your app in for Weis' job. You are the most brilliant NFL mind in the world.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 03:55 PM
You're right. Lets not give someone running for over 6 yards a carry the ball. You should put your app in for Weis' job. You are the most brilliant NFL mind in the world.

No, that's me according to true fans :rockon:

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:56 PM

Youre right, we shouldve kept pounding charles to win an essentially meaningless game...even after he was inured the 1st time, we should kept running him into the 8 man fronts just for the fuck of it.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Youre right, we shouldve kept pounding charles to win an essentially meaningless game...even after he was inured the 1st time, we should kept running him into the 8 man fronts just for the **** of it.

A game that decides whether you are the #3 or #4 seed is hardly meaningless. Dumb fuck.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 03:59 PM
A game that decides whether you are the #3 or #4 seed is hardly meaningless. Dumb ****.

It was about as meaningless as games get. We were gonna play at home one game, and then go on the road....

If I had to choose between playing the Ravens awith Charles or risking injury to Charles and play the jets...I would pick the former...as did the staff.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 04:01 PM
It was about as meaningless as games get. We were gonna play at home one game, and then go on the road....

If I had to choose between playing the Ravens awith Charles or risking injury to Charles and play the jets...I would pick the former...as did the staff.

Ya. Thats why the staff chose to play backups today.

Oh wait...

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Ya. Thats why the staff chose to play backups today.

Oh wait...

I just dont get your point, do you think we wouldve won if we ran Charles more?

Get Jamaal more carries?

Is that your entire 'observation' ?

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 04:03 PM
No, that's me according to true fans :rockon:

I think you being an idiot is the universal belief around here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tuckdaddy
01-02-2011, 04:04 PM
The fact is, we have one receiver that can get separation, but he was manned up against one of the best corners in the league, so couldn't get open consistently.

Further, he dropped two or three balls, including a a perfectly thrown ball that could have been a huge play.

This won't go good for next week then. Bowe will be useless against balt of NYJ

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Definitely not just one big run. You guys seem to think Charles is running the ball every run. We can't run with Jones. We can run with Charles. Its been painfully obvious all ****in year.

He had a meaningless 10 yard run at the end of the first half.

His production is clearly better than Jones, but the fact remains, except for about 3 carries, the Raiders had him contained.

Now, had he gotten more carries, he might have broken off another couple of runs, but to what end?

The Raiders were in charge from the start.

MadMax
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Love those 1 yard carries by Jones x1000 = 1000 yards.. fuck that turd and fuck Weis!!!!!!!!!

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:09 PM
This won't go good for next week then. Bowe will be useless against balt of NYJ

The Ravens don't have anyone that comes close to matching Ndamdi Asmougha, and Revis isn't nearly the same player this year as he was last year.

jd1020
01-02-2011, 04:09 PM
I just dont get your point, do you think we wouldve won if we ran Charles more?

Get Jamaal more carries?

Is that your entire 'observation' ?

I didn't even bring up Charles until you started blabbing your ignorance about how there weren't holes. We passed first with a run first team. Cassel is not going to win you any games so why make a gameplan that revolves around him? If handing the ball off isn't getting the job done then come up with plays that gets the ball into your playmakers hands fast and let them make something happen. Did that happen today? Nope. OL sucked, Cassel sucked, Jones sucked, and yet we kept calling 5 step drops and inside handoffs to Jones.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I didn't even bring up Charles until you started blabbling your ignorance about how there weren't holes. We passed first with a run first team. Cassel is not going to win you any games so why make a gameplan that revolves around him? If handing the ball off isn't getting the job done then come up with plays that gets the ball into your playmakers hands fast and let them make something happen. Did that happen today? Nope. OL sucked, Cassel sucked, Jones sucked, and yet we kept calling 5 step drops and inside handoffs to Jones.

I see so everyone sucked today...

Thank god you are here to point that out to us man.

http://funnyhub.com/content_images/4325_2163_homosexuals-are-gay.jpg

jd1020
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
I see so everyone sucked today...

Thank god you are here to point that out to us man.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/shhhh/homosexuals_are_gay.jpg

I'm sure you haven't pointed it out yet today... Find the nearest 20 story building and jump right off.

Baby Lee
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Is this one of those threads where Pawn 'doesn't start the insults, just finishes them?'

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Is this one of those threads where Pawn 'doesn't start the insults, just finishes them?'

I assume so since I can't be reasoned with

MadMax
01-02-2011, 04:14 PM
He had a meaningless 10 yard run at the end of the first half.

His production is clearly better than Jones, but the fact remains, except for about 3 carries, the Raiders had him contained.

Now, had he gotten more carries, he might have broken off another couple of runs, but to what end?

The Raiders were in charge from the start.

It's because they they never feared the CP anointed almighty Cassel This shit is so easy to predict!!!! How dare I say he sucks???? Oh and the miney mouse Mclusterfuck? What a playmaker he is.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I assume so since I can't be reasoned with

Bad Mojo on game day deserves some insults. If you can't deal with it, find a new hobby other than trolling....

Baby Lee
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Bad Mojo on game day deserves some insults. If you can't deal with it, find a new hobby other than trolling....

Thought you didn't like liars?

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:17 PM
It's because they they never feared the CP anointed almighty Cassel This shit is so easy to predict!!!! How dare I say he sucks???? Oh and the miney mouse Mcluster****? What a playmaker he is.

Chiefs, and Cassel, are going to struggle against teams that can line up a shutdown corner on Bowe and physically manhandle our O-Line.

The O-line still needs major upgrades, and the passing game needs another weapon.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:17 PM

Dude, it's you that can't deal. You throw your hands up, and act like a 4 year old when someone disagrees with you. Yes, I was fucking with you because I know some take this shit way too seriously. It's the fucking internet, not real life

Dave Lane
01-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Cassel struggles when he has no pass protection... just like 98% of the QB's in this league.

This completely. Albert had one of the worst games I've ever seen from a LT.

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Dude, it's you that can't deal. You throw your hands up, and act like a 4 year old when someone disagrees with you. Yes, I was ****ing with you because I know some take this shit way too seriously. It's the ****ing internet, not real life

If you are trying to tell us you aren't an idiot in real life, I doubt you'll find too many that believe you.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Dude, it's you that can't deal. You throw your hands up, and act like a 4 year old when someone disagrees with you. Yes, I was ****ing with you because I know some take this shit way too seriously. It's the ****ing internet, not real life

Wait a minute..Its the internet not real life and you are throwing a tantrum.....

Ummm...

Did you even read what you wrote just there?

Shall I get you a tissue you fucking pussy troll?

I have repeatedly said in mnay other threads, if you bring bad mojo on game day,l i will rip into you. You brought bad mojo, I'm ripping you. I'm sorry you can't take it...but fuck you.

http://yogibrewer.mlblogs.com/cry%20baby.jpg

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Wait a minute..Its the internet not real life and you are throwing a tantrum.....

Ummm...

Did you even read what you wrote just there?

Shall I get you a tissue you fucking pussy troll?

I have repeatedly said in mnay other threads, if you bring bad mojo on game day,l i will rip into you. You brought bad mojo, I'm ripping you. I'm sorry you can't take it...but fuck you.

http://yogibrewer.mlblogs.com/cry%20baby.jpg

huh, I'm just saying dude I'm lucid now.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
huh, I'm just saying dude I'm lucid now

Well its not that hard to be lucid when your only 'brilliant idea' that you are trying to get across is

Durrrrrr...Cassel sucks......duhhhhhh

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
If you are trying to tell us you aren't an idiot in real life, I doubt you'll find too many that believe you.

Repost. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

FringeNC
01-02-2011, 04:26 PM
The O-line still needs major upgrades, and the passing game needs another weapon.

Yeah, but where? RT and C?

Weigmann gets dominated physically sometimes, but he is like a coach on the field.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Well its not that hard to be lucid when your only 'brilliant idea' that you are trying to get across is

Durrrrrr...Cassel sucks......duhhhhhh

Dude, get a sense of humor. You never met me so how can judge yours truly while I'm hanging back and having fun. Continue with your temper tantrum.

Goldmember
This is why the 2nd san diego game wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference which QB was back there. Cassel would have done the same thing under that pressure as he did today

milkman
Yeah, but where? RT and C?

Weigmann gets dominated physically sometimes, but he is like a coach on the field.

the only spot I feel really comfortable with moving forward is RG with Lilja, though I rhink we could move Lilja over to RG and see what Asomaoh has to offer at LG.

But as much as I've been an Albert and Richardosn supporter, they are simply not progressing.

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Dude, get a sense of humor. You never met so how can judge while I'm hanging back and having fun. continue with your temper tantrum.

Oh so you can be enjoying yourself laughing, but somehow I can't...

Must be nice to live in such a simple world.

Valiant
01-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I am not a fan of Cassel, but that line was pathetic.. Do not blame him for what happened.. Raiders made our lines look soft...

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh so you can be enjoying yourself laughing, but somehow I can't...

Must be nice to live in such a simple world.

You got that right sir, I'm enjoying it like a motherfucker

Goldmember
01-02-2011, 04:32 PM
I am not a fan of Cassel, but that line was pathetic.. Do not blame him for what happened.. Raiders made our lines look soft...

So did the Chargers

JASONSAUTO
01-02-2011, 04:33 PM
You got that right sir, I'm enjoying it like a motherfucker

And that makes you a troll idiot. Enjoying a loss because you THINK it proves you right.

You are a worthless piece of shit
Posted via Mobile Device

Pawnmower
You got that right sir, I'm enjoying it like a mother****er

Ignorance is bliss....

Ive never seen an unhappy retard

http://www.shortsshortsshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/super-retard.jpg

milkman
You got that right sir, I'm enjoying it like a mother****er

So the Chiefs lost, the O-Line looked horribly overmatched and doesn't look like one that can perform against a plyoff calibre team , you still believe that Cassel, who clearly will be back next year, is a bad QB, and you're enjoying this.

Tribal Warfare
01-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Ignorance is bliss....

damn, man my costume looks tight baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:35 PM
So the Chiefs lost, the O-Line looked horribly overmatched and doesn't look like one that can perform against a plyoff calibre team , you still believe that Cassel, who clearly will be back next year, is a bad QB, and you're enjoying this.

Yes, he has been enjoying ever since we started looking like shit a few minutes into the game....

Watching the game in the game thread with him today was like having a mumbling mouth breather right behind me the whole time, drooling and mumbling 'cassel sux...hurr durr...."

He was clearly having fun, though so good for the lil guy.

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
the only spot I feel really comfortable with moving forward is RG with Lilja, though I rhink we could move Lilja over to RG and see what Asomaoh has to offer at LG.

But as much as I've been an Albert and Richardosn supporter, they are simply not progressing.Albert was awful today. Should we to draft a different LT? Move Albert to RT?

FringeNC
01-02-2011, 04:41 PM
FWIW, going into the game, the Raiders had the 2nd or 3rd highest sack rate in the league...

Pawnmower
01-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Albert was awful today. Should we to draft a different LT? Move Albert to RT?

uggghhh

Horrible reality sets in....

Weigman is going to retire also?

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Albert was awful today. Should we to draft a different LT? Move Albert to RT?

I don't know that Albert is a RT.

But that might be an avenue to consider.

doomy3
01-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't know that Albert is a RT.

But that might be an avenue to consider.

I think Albert needs to play inside. I think we need 2 new tackles.

milkman
01-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Last week in a game that the Chiefs had to have against the Titans, the Chiefs had the game against the Titans wrapped up at the half for all intents and purposes.

This week, with a game the Colts have to have, they head into the second half nursing a TD lead against those same Tiatans.

Easy 6
01-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Cassell could come out next week & launch JDAM's all over the field like a robotic Dan Marino & i'm not sure it would matter against the ravens.

Their front seven is gonna mau down our run game like a Katz's Deli pastrami... this line just doesnt have the beef & nasty disposition to win that battle IMO.

The good news is that i know its coming & will still enjoy this season SO much... just getting to the post-season is a huge milestone. Add another well played draft & free agency, then take the next step.

Baby Lee
01-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Last week in a game that the Chiefs had to have against the Titans, the Chiefs had the game against the Titans wrapped up at the half for all intents and purposes.

This week, with a game the Colts have to have, they head into the second half nursing a TD lead against those same Tiatans.

Nurse time over.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-02-2011, 04:55 PM
We need line. Bad.

Coach
01-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I just felt like all this Weis distraction would be one big issue, as to me, it showed, I think. While Cassel has regressed, I'm not totally placing it all on him. The O-line got their shit kicked in over and over and over, it was just like a 25 year old man going at against a 12 year old kid.

I guess today just wasn't the day. Case in point, the throw to Bowe where Bowe just couldn't haul it in. Cassel threw that one pretty good. Bowe just, for whatever reason, couldn't haul it in.

And I most certainly didn't like the playcalling today. It was trash. At what point does a goddamn fucking offensive coordinator or head coach need to realize that running a goddamn fucking sweet with Thomas FUCKING Jones isn't worth a fuck?

Weis can get the fuck out.

milkman
01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I really think the root cause of all of today's problems was the fact that Cassel shaved his facial hair.

Reaper16
01-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Ignorance is bliss....

Don't post pictures of Billay like that. He's not even here to defend himself.

scho63
01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Cassel finished with a 19.1 QB rating. He looked like 2008 all over again running for his life. What a horrible job the O-Line did today after last week I praised them.