PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who'da thunk it? We may have to draft to match up with Oakland in the division!

Frankie
01-02-2011, 02:18 PM
If Oakland cuts down on their yellow flags, they will be a force to reckon with next year. Pioli will be wise to draft with Oakland in mind.

Thoughts?

KCChiefsFan88
01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
If Oakland cuts down on their yellow flags, they will be a force to reckon with next year. Pioli will be wise to draft with Oakland in mind.

Thoughts?

Don't worry, Al Davis is already finding a way to screw this up with Cable not having his contract renewed.

DA_T_84
01-02-2011, 02:20 PM

Thoughts?

So what would that look like, in your opinion?

Fill the same holes we need filled already? Oline, Dline, Linebacker?

KCrockaholic
01-02-2011, 02:21 PM
lol These guys on 810 are freaking out.

Frankie
01-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Don't worry, Al Davis is already finding a way to screw this up with Cable not having his contract renewed.

I really think they have found a way to reduce the undead's influence on team decisions.

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
The Raiders have better wide receivers, better running backs, better offensive and defensive lines.

We're lucky they had QB issues at the start of the year or they take the division easy.

Frankie
01-02-2011, 02:23 PM
So what would that look like, in your opinion?

Fill the same holes we need filled already? Oline, Dline, Linebacker?

That's for sure. But how well a player's talent matches up against Oakland should be at least a tie-breaker in picking a player vs. another.

Frankie
01-02-2011, 02:24 PM
The Raiders have better wide receivers, better running backs, better offensive and defensive lines.

No. you are being emotional again.

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 02:25 PM
No. you are being emotional again.

The Raiders have a better running back tandem than the Chiefs, no question. McFadden and Charles is a push, and Bush is way, way better than Jones.

LoneWolf
01-02-2011, 02:27 PM

We're lucky they had QB issues at the start of the year or they take the division easy.

You contradict yourself. If the Raiders have a better offensive line and better running backs, how does KC have the #1 or #2 running back in the league and the #1 or #2 rushing attack in the league? Are you saying that if you put Jamaal Charles on the Raiders team he would average 7 yards a carry?

RedThat
01-02-2011, 02:30 PM
The Raiders have a better running back tandem than the Chiefs, no question. McFadden and Charles is a push, and Bush is way, way better than Jones.

I totally agree with this.

beach tribe
01-02-2011, 02:31 PM

You're posts really crack me up these days. Seriously, I can't help it. I'm not screwing around either.

Your av and all. Just waiting for the Chiefs version of Rick "Wildthing" Vaughn's return so you can jump up, and down like a little girl.

Or their failure, so you can tell everyone "I told you so". You can't really lose.

Count Zarth
01-02-2011, 02:32 PM
You contradict yourself. If the Raiders have a better offensive line and better running backs, how does KC have the #1 or #2 running back in the league and the #1 or #2 rushing attack in the league?

Schedule. You do realize the Raiders had the #2 rushing attack?

LaChapelle
01-02-2011, 02:33 PM
You should tag team threads with Laz

Brock
WR LB OL, the needs don't really change regardless of what other teams in the division are doing.

Rausch
Apparently someone didn't like news on Romeo quitting....

Extra Point
01-02-2011, 02:36 PM
McClain sure looked good.

DA_T_84
01-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Apparently someone didn't like news on Romeo quitting....

quwaaahh?

mnchiefsguy
01-02-2011, 03:02 PM
I think we just need to draft to make the Chiefs better, and everything will take care of itself. Oakland might not even keep their coach, they manage to shoot themselves in the foot plenty. As long as Pioli focuses on making the Chiefs better, it will all be good.

michaelj_58
01-02-2011, 03:41 PM
LINEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!