01-03-2011, 06:46 AM
The Bengals gave you a gift?

ChiefsNow
01-03-2011, 06:48 AM
The Bengals gave you a gift?

beating the chargers

Bill Parcells
01-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Dude, dont get too high when you're winning and dont get too low after a loss.

the ****ing Jets beat the Bills with a bunch of scrubs and now they're patting themselves on the back saying they're gonna win the super bowl. and thats from the head coach..lol..I dont get that shit.

ChiefsNow
01-03-2011, 06:49 AM
Most people here probably figured we would be talking about next years draft the last 4 or 5 weeks.

InChiefsHell
01-03-2011, 06:54 AM
I'm not over it. Not yet. I have a friend at work who is a Raider fan. Today is just going to flat out suck.

Royal Fanatic
01-03-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm not over it. Not yet. I have a friend at work who is a Raider fan. Today is just going to flat out suck.
Make sure you ask him who the Raiders play next week.

cabletech94
01-03-2011, 07:38 AM

gotta hate those guys. got 3 or 4 great friends that aren't letting me forget.
asshats.

Slainte
01-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Over Macho Grande?

InChiefsHell
01-03-2011, 08:03 AM
Over Macho Grande?

No. I don't think I'll ever be over Macho Grande...

Mr. Arrowhead
01-03-2011, 08:15 AM
I agree, I was actually over it at about 5 o'clock yesterday. The guys didnt play with a chip on their shoulder like they have all season, im not saying we will win next week, but I do think we will see alot better performance by the chiefs next week.

Bwana
01-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Exactly! They laid an egg and it's in the past. It's time to fire up the troops and go kick some Raven ass!

CHIEFS!

http://hatetheravens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dead-raven1.jpg

dallaschiefsfan
01-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Better to move on. I HATE losing to the Raiders...but this game was not as important in the big scheme as the next 3 weeks...so I'd rather lose to the Raiders and win out.

And yeah...I've never really understood all the negative about playing the Ravens. Sure they're stout. Put Flacco can be a flake...and their secondary is not THAT great.

Plus...maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like we might be hitting Baltimore with Charles early and often instead of jerking around with Jones like normal. I like our chances if this is the plan...

cardken
01-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Dude, dont get too high when you're winning and dont get too low after a loss.

the ****ing Jets beat the Bills with a bunch of scrubs and now they're patting themselves on the back saying they're gonna win the super bowl. and thats from the head coach..lol..I dont get that shit.

True about keeping things in prospective but the Bills weren't as bad as they seemed during the past season, they gave the Patriots a scare during a 5 games winning streak for them, an OT losses to Baltimore, Steelers and the Chiefs by a field goal.

Chiefnj2
01-03-2011, 10:30 AM
I didn't watch the game. When did Cassel get pulled? If he was being abused as badly as the stat lines indicated, why didn't they get him the hell out of Dodge a lot sooner?

Guru
01-03-2011, 10:31 AM
I didn't watch the game. When did Cassel get pulled? If he was being abused as badly as the stat lines indicated, why didn't they get him the hell out of Dodge a lot sooner?

no idea. Hell, Haley still had Charles getting touches late in the game too which cost him the YPC record.

Warrior5
01-03-2011, 10:39 AM
It’s been a while, but we’ve been down this road. On paper, the Ravens win this game. I figured the Chiefs for 7 wins this year, so everything is gravy right now. Still, I hate for the Chiefs to get this far just to (yet again) get bounced in the first round. Here’s the stat match-up:

BAL (12-4)
KC (10-6)

BAL Score O – 22 ppg (16) vs KC Score D – 20 ppg (9)
BAL Rush O – 114 ypg (14) vs KC Rush D – 110 ypg (14)
BAL Pass O – 208 ypg (20) vs KC Pass D – 226 ypg (20)

KC Score O – 23 ppg (14) vs BAL Score D – 18 ppg (3)
KC Rush O – 164 ypg (1) vs BAL Rush D – 94 ypg (5)
KC Pass O – 186 ypg (30) vs BAL Pass D – 220 ypg (15)

Turnover Ratio:
BAL (+4)
KC (+10)

Homefield Advantage: ARROWOOD

Get ready JC… you’re finally going to get the majority of carries. The Ravens have built their reputation on defense; if you think Oakland stymied our running game, the Ravens will downright depress the hell out of you. Cassel must pass effectively to establish a balanced attack, or Colquitt will dislocate his leg before half-time.

Arrowood will be packed to capacity, and the 12th man should be LOUD... quite possibly the loudest it's been in years. Understandably, we are homefield dogs. Hopefully the Ravens are looking past us. The Chiefs win if they play mistake-free, win the turnover battle, and if Weis stays focused on the Chiefs instead of Florida real estate. If not, well… the gravy has been good this year.

Bearcat
01-03-2011, 10:57 AM
I haven't watched them much, so how exactly are the Ravens over-rated? If they had the Chiefs' schedule, they would probably be 14-2 or better... if the Chiefs had the Ravens' schedule, they would probably be out of the playoffs. Not saying the Chiefs don't stand a chance, and it's not like the Ravens destroy many teams on paper... so just curious how they could be over-rated with the schedule they played.

Homefield Advantage: ARROWOOD

Arrowood will be packed to capacity, and the 12th man should be LOUD... quite possibly the loudest it's been in years. Understandably, we are homefield dogs. Hopefully the Ravens are looking past us. The Chiefs win if they play mistake-free, win the turnover battle, and if Weis stays focused on the Chiefs instead of Florida real estate. If not, well… the gravy has been good this year.

I hope so... I miss the days when I couldn't hear myself yell. I know they've only been averaging around 65-67,000 this year, so 10,000 more should make it significantly louder.