PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Odds of Chiefs home Playoff in August

sportsman1
01-05-2011, 03:22 AM
So I am getting married Saturday, and headed out for the honeymoon Sunday. When I planned this in August I said to myself (being psyched football was starting) that in no way would this date hinder anything like other dumba**es that schedule weddings on weekends in the fall. Well I was obviously wrong, as now I will be listening to a Chiefs Playoff game on the radio! Putting it in perspective though looking back to August, what a Ride!! This turn around was truly amazing and no one should forget how far it came. Enjoy the ride of just making the playoffs and no matter if you're at the game, watching on tv, listening on the radio or watching it taped... this is a blessing if anything at all! I go into this game much different than 2003 and 2007. Definitely more relaxed and fun :thumb:

Ming the Merciless
01-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Awesome man!

Congrats.

I wish you the very best, have fun on the honey moon , and take some kind of device that lets you post some shit to CP so a bunch of virgins can see what a real girl looks like.

Hammock Parties
01-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Winning a playoff game is better than sex.

Ming the Merciless
01-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Oh and u can stream the video from mexico man

jjust bring a laptop and be at an internet cafe or if your hotel has wifi

YOU ARE WATCHING THIS GAME MOTHERFUVKER

WE NEED YOU

sportsman1
01-05-2011, 03:30 AM

Haha winning a play-off game is more rare that's for sure! Thanks for the well wishes. I will definitely have the laptop hooked up when I arrive for game reaction. Listening to the game will make an otherwise boring ass drive entertaining though.

"Bob" Dobbs
01-05-2011, 04:34 AM
Haha winning a play-off game is more rare that's for sure!
Heh. Obviously you've never been married before.
Posted via Mobile Device

"Bob" Dobbs
01-05-2011, 04:34 AM
Congrats BTW.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dartgod
01-05-2011, 06:26 AM
The odds of us having a home playoff game in August are extremely high.

Kerberos
01-05-2011, 07:12 AM

The pinnacle of this would be HAVING SEX while WATCHING the Chiefs WIN a playoff game.

:thumb:

JD10367
01-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Dude, you have an Epic Win setup. Boffing your new bride, still in full bridal gear, while watching the Chiefs game on a laptop behind her head, and just as the clock ticks to 00:00 and the Chiefs win, you both simultaneously.... well, you figure it out.

Old Dog
01-05-2011, 08:01 AM

You're not exactly the authority on this one, having experienced neither.

SLAG
01-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Dude, you have an Epic Win setup. Boffing your new bride, still in full bridal gear, while watching the Chiefs game on a laptop behind her head, and just as the clock ticks to 00:00 and the Chiefs win, you both simultaneously.... well, you figure it out.

I was going to give you rep for this - but it said I have to spread it around