PDA

View Full Version : Football To the Buckeye Haters,

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Hahahah you guys can suck a Big Ol Chili Dog ROFL Especially you DaKc, you're the most biased person on this site in regards to College football, 90% of what you say makes me :doh!:, and then want to punch a baby. Per the usual you will find some reason that Ohio State shouldn't get any credit as always, well "Arkansas choked", "OSU players shouldn't have been allowed to play", "they got lucky" etc etc etc. I hope you enjoyed your precious SEC getting beat by a Big 10 team that according to you has never done anything good, ever.

To the others like Mile High Mania, NewPhin, and a bunch of others, that was a great game to watch. I thought it was going to be a blowout for a minute, but I never truly counted them out, having a QB with a big time arm always keeps you in games. That was one of the best games I've watched in a while. When we lost Chekwa and Torrence kept coming out and we were running true freshman Christian bryant, and 4th stringer Dominic Clarke in the secondary I was scared to death, our secondary was so depleted this year it was killing us. I really felt we would lose this game with our secondary after Chekwa went down. Big Cam played the best game I have ever seen him play as a Buckeye. Mallett is not a good QB under pressure, but if he has time, he can straight light it up.

Also to jaz and any other pillow biters who keep bringing up the point these guys shouldn't have played and should have been suspended, you guys can go drink some antifreeze.

Extra Point
01-05-2011, 08:37 AM
It won't make a difference next season. Three of the five suspendees will have entered the NFL draft.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:40 AM
It won't make a difference next season. Three of the five suspendees will have entered the NFL draft.

Nope, all 5 of them are coming back.

Graystoke
01-05-2011, 08:42 AM
I am no Buckeye hater, but Tressel should have pulled those guys to prove the point that Ohio State has a program that has integrity, and will not stand for that kind of behavior.

Instead he sent the signal that anything goes at Ohio State.

What would Woody have done?

jspchief
01-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Heh. How many of OSU's big plays came from guys that should have been suspended? Every score? The game ending INT?

At least it was a fun game to watch.

eazyb81
01-05-2011, 08:46 AM
LOL, do you want us to throw you a parade because you finally beat a team from the SEC?

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:49 AM
LOL, do you want us to throw you a parade because you finally beat a team from the SEC?

Suck a penis pillow biting hater.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:50 AM

CHENZ A!
01-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Cool story brah
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I am no Buckeye hater, but Tressel should have pulled those guys to prove the point that Ohio State has a program that has integrity, and will not stand for that kind of behavior.

Ok think about this perspectively. They sold awards they won in 2008 as Freshman. They didn't skip class, they didn't beat their girlfriends, they didn't take steroids or cheat in any fashion that could have helped them on the field. So I think half of the season being suspended for something they did 3 years ago is pretty fair. I would have been fine if they suspended them for this game, but they didn't, so it's dust in the wind more or less.

eazyb81
01-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Suck a penis pillow biting hater.

sweet.

Maybe in 20 years you can beat Vandy.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Cool story brah
Posted via Mobile Device

For all the ribbing I have taken on this site for being a Buckeye fan, this is long over due. Some rib you out of fun like Frazod, but others are just obnoxious DaKC man is at the top of the list, followed by many others.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:55 AM
sweet.

Maybe in 20 years you can beat Vandy.

A Vandy fan talking trash LMAO ROFL LMAO, I have now seen it all.

dirk digler
01-05-2011, 08:58 AM

Agreed. I don't hate OSU either but to let those guys play is the biggest hypocritical BS ever. The NCAA and OSU should be ashamed of themselves.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Agreed. I don't hate OSU either but to let those guys play is the biggest hypocritical BS ever. The NCAA and OSU should be ashamed of themselves.

You honestly think so?

jspchief
01-05-2011, 09:02 AM
You honestly think so?I think if it's a suspension worthy offense, the suspension should take place immediately, not after they play in their biggest game of the season.

dirk digler
01-05-2011, 09:03 AM
You honestly think so?

Yes. If it was so minor why did they get suspended for 5 games?

We also know why they wanted to wait until next year so they could miss the early games and come back in time for conference games.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:03 AM
I agree and to be honest I would have preferred it to happen now, not 5 games of next year.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:04 AM
I like how some Buckeye fans think this somehow means the SEC monkey is off their back. Because they beat Arkansas.

dirk digler
01-05-2011, 09:04 AM
I think if it's a suspension worthy offense, the suspension should take place immediately, not after they play in their biggest game of the season.

Yep.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Yes. If it was so minor why did they get suspended for 5 games?

We also know why they wanted to wait until next year so they could miss the early games and come back in time for conference games.

Umm their year is pretty much shot, we play at Miami and play Michigan state week 5, so that point is moot.

Bearcat
01-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Some of you OSU guys have quite a complex...

dirk digler
01-05-2011, 09:06 AM
I agree and to be honest I would have preferred it to happen now, not 5 games of next year.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that cocksucker Big 10 commissioner that lobbied the NCAA for this. This fucker also doesn't want a playoff

El Jefe
I like how some Buckeye fans think this somehow means the SEC monkey is off their back. Because they beat Arkansas.

I don't think a monkey is off our back by any means, the SEC is obviously a prolific conference, It is kind of icing on the cake that it was an SEC team. If we played TCU and beat them like this I would love it a lot, just not quite as much :p

El Jefe
The thing that pisses me off the most is that one who sucks the penis Big 10 commissioner that lobbied the NCAA for this. This ****er also doesn't want a playoff

Agree 100%

jspchief
01-05-2011, 09:07 AM
OSU fans are the big 10 version of Nebraska fans. Myopic to the point of stupidity.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:09 AM
I bet Terrelle Pryor's loaner cars have personalized license plates that say "T Pryor".

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:10 AM
OSU fans are the big 10 version of Nebraska fans. Myopic to the point of stupidity.

Yeah I am so narrow minded, anyone who knows me knows I am huge Buckeye fan, but I don't look through rose colored sun glasses by any means.

dirk digler
01-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Umm their year is pretty much shot, we play at Miami and play Michigan state week 5, so that point is moot.

Miami might be a tough game but you guys haven't lost to Michigan State in at least 10 years and just looking at the scores almost all of them were by double digits.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:12 AM
I bet Terrelle Pryor's loaner cars have personalized license plates that say "T Pryor".

Is this supposed to be funny?

suds79
01-05-2011, 09:12 AM
That my friends is a rant that has been building after several, several years of frustration.

Kinda funny.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm not an Ohio State hater or anything, but why are we supposed to give them a whole bunch of credit? It was the Sugar Bowl. Hooray. It's a nice win, but I don't know, that's about it really.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Is this supposed to be funny?

Not if you have Terrelle Pryor's poster on your wall. No, probably not.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:15 AM
The tattoo Terrelle Pryor got says, "Future NFL bust"

CupidStunt
01-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Congrats on beating maybe the 3rd-best SEC team.

And just thank God you didn't have to face one of the best. Auburn or Alabama, matched up with the Big Ten #1 or #2, would've sodomized that team.

Graystoke
01-05-2011, 09:22 AM
The thing that pisses me off the most is that one who sucks the penis Big 10 commissioner that lobbied the NCAA for this. This ****er also doesn't want a playoff

See that is the crux of the whole matter. The Big Ten/BCS/NCAA/ and all these other big conferences etc...are all in bed with one thing in mind...LOADS OF CASH.
We sell our student athletics out to the highest bidder, rules be dammed we are talking Benjamin's. It is no secret to anyone.
We get waterdowned Bowls, no real Champion, and then to top it all of we all feel a little dirty after watching these so called "Student Athletics".

Its time for a Fan Union.
We need to turn off the BCS for one year and say we are fed up and want a playoff.
We need an NCAA that has Equity and direction.

notorious
01-05-2011, 09:24 AM

Wow, those teams are fucking amazing.

:facepalm:

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Miami might be a tough game but you guys haven't lost to Michigan State in at least 10 years and just looking at the scores almost all of them were by double digits.

Fair enough, but you realize all 5 of those guys will be starters next year (4) are starters now. In those 5 we are losing:
4 year starting LT (ouch)
4 Year starting QB (major ouch)
3 Year starting RB (ouch)
3 Year Starting WR (ouch)
Starting DE/OLB (meh) hurts, but not terrible

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Not if you have Terrelle Pryor's poster on your wall. No, probably not.

Well I don't, but I still don't find it funny :hmmm:

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Wow, those teams are ****ing amazing.

:facepalm:

Are you illiterate? Those teams may not be great, but for the 5,000th time, when you are losing your four talent positions on offense no game is a give me.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Congrats on beating maybe the 3rd-best SEC team.

And just thank God you didn't have to face one of the best. Auburn or Alabama, matched up with the Big Ten #1 or #2, would've sodomized that team.

Yeah the Alabama team that had to come from behind to beat Arkansas? Cool story BRAH.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:32 AM
That my friends is a rant that has been building after several, several years of frustration.

Kinda funny.

More or less wanted to pick out DaKC with that post. He talks a lot of crap.

Frazod
01-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Congratulations on your win. And yes, DaKC is a prissy, annoying douche.

notorious
01-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Are you illiterate?

Thanks for the personal insult.

That is a typical sign of insecurity. LMAO

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:42 AM
What time is the big Sugar Bowl victory parade?

CupidStunt
01-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah the Alabama team that had to come from behind to beat Arkansas? Cool story BRAH.

On the road. The Big Ten just barely snuck by them at a neutral site.

Need you be reminded about the times when that conference's best teams actually faced the best of the SEC? Probably not. Wouldn't want to ruin your lil' moment here. :homer:

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the personal insult.

That is a typical sign of insecurity. LMAO

Nope, it's more or less an annoyance with those who make statements, but don't bother to find out information to back up the things they say. I pointed out your lack of knowledge and your comeback is "that's a sign of insecurity". I see you once again failed to aknowledge your ignorant statement, congratulations matador.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:45 AM
On the road. The Big Ten just barely snuck by them at a neutral site.

Need you be reminded about the times when that conference's best teams actually faced the best of the SEC? Probably not. Wouldn't want to ruin your lil' moment here. :homer:

Nah I'm not a homer, I remember Florida and LSU. Snuck by, yeah that's fair to say, but we also blew a 21 point lead, so it could have gone either way. But to say Arkansas played at a neutral site is silly, it was practically in their backyard.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:46 AM
What time is the big Sugar Bowl victory parade?

Umm probably 10 minutes after never.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:47 AM
I just hope Pryor can finally get his car fixed now.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 09:50 AM
I just hope Pryor can finally get his car fixed now.

Your jokes are freaking terrible man, find a new gig, geesh.

blaise
01-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Your jokes are freaking terrible man, find a new gig, geesh.

I'm serious. Obviously it's quite a struggle for him, to have his car in the shop all the time. How's he supposed to get to the tattoo parlor?

eazyb81
01-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Nope, it's more or less an annoyance with those who make statements, but don't bother to find out information to back up the things they say. I pointed out your lack of knowledge and your comeback is "that's a sign of insecurity". I see you once again failed to aknowledge your ignorant statement, congratulations matador.

Probably similar to the annoyance of seeing Big Ten fans continue to thump their chests about how great their conference is when they routinely get rolled by teams in other conferences, particularly the SEC.

Nice win last night, but this really doesn't change anything. The SEC is a much better football conference than the Big Ten, and OSU will continue to have trouble against the elite SEC teams (Arky had a good year but was probably the 4th best team in the conference).

The Bama - MSU game is a perfect example of the talent differential in the two conferences. MSU steamrolled through the soft Big Ten, and then got prison raped by Bama.

notorious
01-05-2011, 10:05 AM

What have those two teams done recently?

Better yet, check out the recruits they have vs. OSU. You probably won't be surprised to find out that OSU's second team still has more talent then Miami and Michigan combined.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Probably similar to the annoyance of seeing Big Ten fans continue to thump their chests about how great their conference is when they routinely get rolled by teams in other conferences, particularly the SEC. Nice win last night, but this really doesn't change anything. The SEC is a much better football conference than the Big Ten, and OSU will continue to have trouble against the elite SEC teams (Arky had a good year but was probably the 4th best team in the conference).

The Bama - MSU game is a perfect example of the talent differential in the two conferences. MSU steamrolled through the soft Big Ten, and then got prison raped by Bama.

Ok nancy, when have I ever claimed that the Big 10 conference is the best? When have I, or even any other Big 10 fans on this site claimed the Big 10 was the top Conference? I have agreed for the past 3-4 years the SEC is THE conference. To be fair everyone knew MSU would get pounded, they didn't have to play OSU, or that embarrassment never owuld have happened, I agree with you on overall talent.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-05-2011, 10:16 AM
I don't know if I'd be crowing that much about almost blowing a three possession lead with 16 minutes left in the game.

eazyb81
01-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Ok nancy, when have I ever claimed that the Big 10 conference is the best? When have I, or even any other Big 10 fans on this site claimed the Big 10 was the top Conference? I have agreed for the past 3-4 years the SEC is THE conference. To be fair everyone knew MSU would get pounded, they didn't have to play OSU, or that embarrassment never owuld have happened, I agree with you on overall talent.

LOL, so if you clearly admit SEC is better than the Big Ten, what is the point of this "look at me" thread? Why are you pissed at DaKC? Because he says the SEC is better, which you readily admit?

You finally beat a team from the SEC; good for you. But you and I know that doesn't change anything, so what point are you attempting to make?

DaKCMan AP
01-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Congrats on your 1-9 bowl record against the SEC.

Boast away... ?

What I do find funny is that despite suspending the players next year so they can play in the $ugar Bowl, the players vowing to return, admitting their violation and accepting responsibility... they're still appealing the suspensions trying to get it reduced. LMAO

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:36 AM
LOL, so if you clearly admit SEC is better than the Big Ten, what is the point of this "look at me" thread? Why are you pissed at DaKC? Because he says the SEC is better, which you readily admit?

You finally beat a team from the SEC; good for you. But you and I know that doesn't change anything, so what point are you attempting to make?

No DaKC is so anti Buckeye he can't even aknowledge they are a good team, and he is like a parrot, if he see's anything Buckeye he starts chiming about how they are overrated, terrible etc etc. So anytime I get a chance to publicly take a shot at DaKC, I will do so.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Congrats on your 1-9 bowl record against the SEC.

Boast away... ?

What I do find funny is that despite suspending the players next year so they can play in the $ugar Bowl, the players vowing to return, admitting their violation and accepting responsibility... they're still appealing the suspensions trying to get it reduced. LMAO

If you get a speeding ticket, would you go to court and try to lessen the cost or fight the ticket even if you know you were speeding?

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:37 AM
I don't know if I'd be crowing that much about almost blowing a three possession lead with 16 minutes left in the game.

Win's a Win.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:39 AM

FTR I really don't care if the SEC is better as a whole than the Big 10, as long as the Buckeyes show up and beat a great team in a spotlight game, I am good. Of course I want the Big 10 to be the premiere conference, but until they are OSU can do nothing but beat who they should beat.

DaKCMan AP
01-05-2011, 10:39 AM
If you get a speeding ticket, would you go to court and try to lessen the cost or fight the ticket even if you know you were speeding?

They've already received special treatment by allowing them to play in the bowl game. Asking for a further reduction is asinine and arrogant.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:42 AM
They've already received special treatment by allowing them to play in the bowl game. Asking for a further reduction is asinine and arrogant.

Yeah that's really special treatment, how about the SEC and Cam Newton? Or are you that much of a hypocrite to not aknowledge that? I think Terrelle's $2500 is hardly comparable to Newton's 100k+. These players didn't ask the NCAA to allow them to play in this Bowl game, I think they would've rather sat that game out and had the 5 games back.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-05-2011, 10:45 AM

It's GOOD to be the King!

NewChief
01-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Yeah that's really special treatment, how about the SEC and Cam Newton? Or are you that much of a hypocrite to not aknowledge that? I think Terrelle's $2500 is hardly comparable to Newton's 100k+. These players didn't ask the NCAA to allow them to play in this Bowl game, I think they would've rather sat that game out and had the 5 games back.

When Cam (and Auburn's) sentence is handed down, I guarantee it's going to be nasty.

DaKCMan AP
01-05-2011, 10:58 AM

First, Cam Newton's situation doesn't negate or serve as an excuse for the actions of ohio state.

Second, when an SEC player (AJ Green) was in trouble for the same exact infraction he was suspended immediately. They didn't wait and skip a game or two.

Third, if and when Cam Newton and/or Auburn get in trouble, the punishment will be a lot more severe than allowing the players to participate in a big bowl game and then suspending them at the beginning of the next season.

Finally, the dollar amount is irrelevant. It just shows that the alleged money received or sought by Newton makes him a smarter negotiator than Pryor et al.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 10:59 AM
When Cam (and Auburn's) sentence is handed down, I guarantee it's going to be nasty.

True, I just wanted to see if DaKC would aknowledge this fact, or skirt it per his usual. Good game to you guys by the way, best game I have watched all year.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 11:01 AM
First, Cam Newton's situation doesn't negate or serve as an excuse for the actions of ohio state.
Second, when an SEC player (AJ Green) was in trouble for the same exact infraction he was suspended immediately. They didn't wait and skip a game or two.

Third, if and when Cam Newton and/or Auburn get in trouble, the punishment will be a lot more severe than allowing the players to participate in a big bowl game and then suspending them at the beginning of the next season.

I never said it did. Also I agree they should have been suspended back in 2008 when they did it, not three years later.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Finally, the dollar amount is irrelevant. It just shows that the alleged money received or sought by Newton makes him a smarter negotiator than Pryor et al.[/QUOTE]

Ummm hardly, Pryor and his teammates SOLD their things nothing more than$2500, they didn't take 100k plus from a Booster.

Bowser
01-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Yeah, there's no way all five of those guys are coming back. A couple/few of them will be playing on Sundays next fall.

NewChief
01-05-2011, 11:47 AM
True, I just wanted to see if DaKC would aknowledge this fact, or skirt it per his usual. Good game to you guys by the way, best game I have watched all year.

I was starting to second guess my predicted keys to the game because I never would have thought our receivers would drop balls like they did. Never thought that would be something I'd worry about. Special teams also turned out to be way more important than I thought. A few clutch "style point" (ROFL best post of the night on the game thread) field goals kept us in it, the punter pinned OSU back several times, and the blocked punt should have won us the game.

But in the end, I was right: Defense needed to make key stops (and did). Mallett had to play within himself and not try to force things (and he didn't).

Definitely glad we at least made a game of it. The first half was embarrassing.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I was starting to second guess my predicted keys to the game because I never would have thought our receivers would drop balls like they did. Never thought that would be something I'd worry about. Special teams also turned out to be way more important than I thought. A few clutch "style point" (ROFL best post of the night on the game thread) field goals kept us in it, the punter pinned OSU back several times, and the blocked punt should have won us the game.

But in the end, I was right: Defense needed to make key stops (and did). Mallett had to play within himself and not try to force things (and he didn't).

Definitely glad we at least made a game of it. The first half was embarrassing.

Your punter had me pissed the whole night, he would make Herm Edwards cream his pants. That punter was clutch, we could not get out of our endzone shadow most of the 2nd half.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah, there's no way all five of those guys are coming back. A couple/few of them will be playing on Sundays next fall.

Whose going to leave?

Mike Adams-5th round pick at best, he's good not great.
DeVier Posey-4-5th round pick IMO
Boom Herron-3-4th round pick, RB's like him are a dime a dozen
TP-Seriously? He isn't an NFL QB and he knows that.
Solomon Thomas-LOL he doesn't even start.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 12:00 PM
To piggy back my post, I believe Adams, Posey, and Herron will all play in some facet on Sundays, but have a hard time believing they would do themselves any service leaving.

Rams Fan
01-05-2011, 12:03 PM
I love how Ohio St.'s president called out TCU when they beat the one team that Ohio St. lost to.

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM
I love how Ohio St.'s president called out TCU when they beat the one team that Ohio St. lost to.

To be honest, 99% of OSU fans were thinking WTF did he just say? LOL it was funny watching him back pedal as fast as he did, must have been a DB when he played football.

Rams Fan
01-05-2011, 12:06 PM
To be honest, 99% of OSU fans were thinking WTF did he just say? LOL it was funny watching him back pedal as fast as he did, must have been a DB when he played football.

Even though he said he took back those comments(or something like that), it was a dumb mistake. Also, I think Posey might be a 2nd round pick.

Chiefnj2
01-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Pryor is at it again.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5Bzo2DxrNFM/TSQEwa3tkFI/AAAAAAAAAC0/ObxBWsiHOf0/s1600/pryortrophy.JPG

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Even though he said he took back those comments(or something like that), it was a dumb mistake. Also, I think Posey might be a 2nd round pick.

Agree 100%. Posey isn't that talented, he can easily disappear. Sanzenbacker was twice as good as Posey. I like Posey, but sometimes you forget he's out there.

Rudy lost the toss
01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Somehow I miss your threads about asking high schoolers to marry you

alanm
01-05-2011, 12:37 PM
When Cam (and Auburn's) sentence is handed down, I guarantee it's going to be nasty.I've a feeling the SEC should start treading lightly for the foreseeable future. That conference as a whole with the exception of Vanderbilt is encrusted in dirt. :shake:

El Jefe
01-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Somehow I miss your threads about asking high schoolers to marry you

Eh?

DaKCMan AP
01-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I've a feeling the SEC should start treading lightly for the foreseeable future. That conference as a whole with the exception of Vanderbilt is encrusted in dirt. :shake:

And the other BCS conferences are not encrusted in dirt? ROFL

alanm
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
And the other BCS conferences are not encrusted in dirt? ROFLOther conferences transgressions bandied together as a whole would equal a pimple on the SEC's butt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-05-2011, 01:13 PM

Finally, the dollar amount is irrelevant. It just shows that the alleged money received or sought by Newton makes him a smarter negotiator than Pryor et al.

The punishment for Auburn's football future may be more severe, but Auburn's program is not being punished for Cam Newton at all. They'll still get the satisfaction of the "win" if they beat Oregon. The chickenshit NCAA knows that's what really matters, but they were also too damned corrupt and cowardly to take that away.

DaKCMan AP
01-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Other conferences transgressions bandied together as a whole would equal a pimple on the SEC's butt.

Keep telling yourself that.