PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Set of Lower Level Seats for Face Value (Section 111)

doomy3
01-05-2011, 11:08 AM
I have a set of tickets in section 111, row 20 for face value of $250 for the pair for Sunday's game. These tickets are in the same section as the ones Bill Lundberg sold yesterday, and I believe are the same section that stevieray, Iowanian, and others are sitting in.

Not making any money on these, just asking what I paid from ticketmaster, which is $250 for the pair.

I can take cash and meet up with you today, or can send these as e-tickets if you want to pay with paypal.

Had someone from CL offer me $275 for these last night, but they were a Ravens' fan. Thought I would offer them up here to see if anyone wanted them for $250.

luv
01-05-2011, 11:36 AM
I have a set of tickets in section 111, row 20 for face value of $250 for the pair for Sunday's game. These tickets are in the same section as the ones Bill Lundberg sold yesterday, and I believe are the same section that stevieray, Iowanian, and others are sitting in.

Not making any money on these, just asking what I paid from ticketmaster, which is $250 for the pair.

I can take cash and meet up with you today, or can send these as e-tickets if you want to pay with paypal.

Had someone from CL offer me $275 for these last night, but they were a Ravens' fan. Thought I would offer them up here to see if anyone wanted them for $250.

Wow. Seems like 11 is the CP section.

doomy3
01-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Wow. Seems like 11 is the CP section.

Yeah, it is weird how many CPers are sitting in this section.

stevieray
01-05-2011, 12:17 PM
weird? I think not!

if the house is a rockin....:rockon:

isn't there decent size group close together on the upper level also?

JASONSAUTO
01-05-2011, 12:18 PM
weird? I think not!

what seats are you in stevie?

OnTheWarpath58
01-05-2011, 12:20 PM
weird? I think not!

Yep.

There are quite a few of us in 323 and 324.

Tiny and I are in 324, Row 9.

stevieray
01-05-2011, 12:21 PM
what seats are you in stevie?
111 row 15

stevieray
01-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Yep.

i might make that trek up there..would be great to have pic from up top of everyone.

Der Flöprer
01-05-2011, 12:23 PM
How in the fuck did I pay the same price for $44 seats in 340?

doomy3
01-05-2011, 01:16 PM
weird? I think not!

Yep.

Yep. these seem to be the CP sections.

JASONSAUTO
01-05-2011, 01:27 PM
111 row 15

ME TOO. see you there

Munson
01-05-2011, 02:48 PM
ME TOO. see you there

I shall also be in sec 111 row 15. I can't wait! Arrowhead is gonna be rocking!

doomy3
01-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Anyone want these?

Don't make me sell them to Ravens' fans.

Der Flöprer
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Anyone want these?

Don't make me sell them to Ravens' fans.

I'm trying to sell mine on Craigslist but have gotten no bites. If I do, I'll buy them. But no guarantees, so get what you can while you can for them is my advice.

Norman Einstein
01-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I shall also be in sec 111 row 15. I can't wait! Arrowhead is gonna be rocking!

Dress warm, the forcast is for 27 deg, 6 MPH winds out of the East and a 20% chance of snow.

doomy3
01-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm trying to sell mine on Craigslist but have gotten no bites. If I do, I'll buy them. But no guarantees, so get what you can while you can for them is my advice.

Cool, just let me know if you sell them and want these with the rest of the CPers!

BigRedChief
01-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah, it is weird how many CPers are sitting in this section.I had season tickets in that section for 4 years.

Bearcat
01-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Yep.

I'm in row 2 of 323, so I better not hear any CPers yelling at me to sit down...

JASONSAUTO
01-05-2011, 06:42 PM

why? you not going?

OnTheWarpath58
01-05-2011, 06:43 PM
why? you not going?

I think he's trying to upgrade.

Guru
01-05-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm in row 2 of 323, so I better not hear any CPers yelling at me to sit down...

I'm sitting in row 1 of 316. Can't wait to hear the bitching when I stand up.

Rukdafaidas
01-05-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm 111, row 4

JASONSAUTO
01-05-2011, 06:53 PM
I think he's trying to upgrade.

to 111? thats where all the cool people are:p

doomy3
01-05-2011, 07:02 PM
to 111? thats where all the cool people are:p

Yeah, I think Floppy wants these if he can sell his.

Someone buy these!!

doomy3
01-05-2011, 07:03 PM

I'll be in row 16 of 323. Wish I was keeping these tickets in 111, but I only had 2 of these, and there are 4 of us going. 323 should be great too.

Bearcat
01-05-2011, 07:15 PM

I've been pleasantly surprised this year, so maybe that will continue... stood for the entire MNF game, Broncos game, and Raiders game... in 3 different lower level sections. MNF was in the endzone, so I'm used to them standing, but the others were around each 20-25. I haven't sat in the upper deck in a while (which is weird to say, since I feel like I've sat up there a lot), but I don't think I've spent an entire game on my feet while sitting up there (which I'd rather do than up and down and up and down...).

BossChief
01-05-2011, 07:35 PM
I cant wait!

Guru
01-05-2011, 07:49 PM
I've been pleasantly surprised this year, so maybe that will continue... stood for the entire MNF game, Broncos game, and Raiders game... in 3 different lower level sections. MNF was in the endzone, so I'm used to them standing, but the others were around each 20-25. I haven't sat in the upper deck in a while (which is weird to say, since I feel like I've sat up there a lot), but I don't think I've spent an entire game on my feet while sitting up there (which I'd rather do than up and down and up and down...).

I prefer to stay seated until the really big defensive stands and when we score obviously. That doesn't stop me from being loud as hell though.

doomy3
01-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Gotta bump this for the night crew.

joesomebody
01-05-2011, 10:39 PM
I'd try and get what you can for em sir. Same section, 8 rows closer is going for less than face value on Stub Hub :mad: Wish I hadn't bought tickets so soon and from ticket master, I am shocked how cheap tickets are going for this game.

Guru
01-05-2011, 10:52 PM
I'd try and get what you can for em sir. Same section, 8 rows closer is going for less than face value on Stub Hub :mad: Wish I hadn't bought tickets so soon and from ticket master, I am shocked how cheap tickets are going for this game.I wish somebody would shut ticketmaster down.:shake:'

The only thing I don't like about stubhub is their shipping prices.

doomy3
01-06-2011, 05:36 PM
One more try here...

Extra Point
01-06-2011, 06:31 PM
116 Row 33. I guess that's under that canopy for under all that snow that's not coming, and for better sonic travel, too. 2 @ $87 per. I'm looking forward to the pre- and post-game partying!

Demonpenz
01-06-2011, 06:35 PM
you would have to pay me to put up with the traffic and snow when I can sit in my recliner

HarleyGirl
01-06-2011, 06:47 PM
I wish we could upgrade ours! Good luck selling them though!

doomy3
01-06-2011, 07:30 PM
I wish we could upgrade ours! Good luck selling them though!

What tickets do you have?

Extra Point
01-06-2011, 07:46 PM
you would have to pay me to put up with the traffic and snow when I can sit in my recliner

Thanks for your input, Mr. Mangino.

string3599
01-06-2011, 08:09 PM

I am in row 1 section 315. Lowest seat I have ever been in for a Chiefs (except for the Raiders playoff game in 91 when I was 7).

doomy3
01-07-2011, 12:16 AM
$230 for the pair anyone? $20 below face value and you get to sit in the same section as stevieray, luv, Iowanian, Jasonsauto, and many other CPers.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 11:07 AM
I can't believe I can't sell these to Chiefs' fans at $20 below face.

Incredible.

You would think we make the playoffs every year, and people are bored with it or something.

Iowanian
01-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm going to ask a couple of guys if they want to go, but don't hold them if you get a hot buyer.

Old Dog
01-07-2011, 11:15 AM
I can't believe I can't sell these to Chiefs' fans at $20 below face.

Incredible.

You would think we make the playoffs every year, and people are bored with it or something.

It is somewhat funny (as in odd). I watched a pair of uppers (nosebleeds, but still tickets to the game) go without a bid yesterday on E-bay with a starting price of $40 with $5 shipping.

I'm going to end up eating a pair of uppers that are right at the top of the vomitorium in 319 myself that I figured I could peddle (though I admittedly didn't try too hard), but I expect I will just give them to my son and a buddy of his.
I imagine that folks that bought 20-50 just trying to make a buck are wishing they hadn't.

The Bad Guy
01-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm shocked at the lack of interest as well. I think it's partly because the market is flooded, but I think it's mostly due to the loss last week.

Hell, I was able to unload my lower level seats for the Raider game and make 20 bucks on them.

The market to sell was before the Raider game.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm going to ask a couple of guys if they want to go, but don't hold them if you get a hot buyer.

Sounds good. Just let me know, man.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 11:26 AM
It is somewhat funny (as in odd). I watched a pair of uppers (nosebleeds, but still tickets to the game) go without a bid yesterday on E-bay with a starting price of $40 with $5 shipping.

I'm going to end up eating a pair of uppers that are right at the top of the vomitorium in 319 myself that I figured I could peddle (though I admittedly didn't try too hard), but I expect I will just give them to my son and a buddy of his.
I imagine that folks that bought 20-50 just trying to make a buck are wishing they hadn't.

It's ridiculous.

I'm not lowering the price any more than $20 off face. $230 for a pair of lower level tickets to see the Chiefs go for their first playoff win since 1994? Give me a fucking break.

I think people are waiting for the tickets to just be given away, but I can tell you that I won't be giving these to any Chiefs fans who are looking for free tickets. I will donate them to a charity and let a couple kids who don't usually get to go to a game if I can't recoup $230 of my cost.

Old Dog
01-07-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm not saying I disagree with you at all. Like I said, I'm sort of eating a pair myself that I figured would make me a few bucks.
You have to think though that some people will ask themselves, would _____ rather get .30 on the dollar for them, or get absolutely nothing. Me, I'll take the nothing, but I'm only $100 into the pair, so it's not that big of a deal.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm not saying I disagree with you at all. Like I said, I'm sort of eating a pair myself that I figured would make me a few bucks.
You have to think though that some people will ask themselves, would _____ rather get .30 on the dollar for them, or get absolutely nothing. Me, I'll take the nothing, but I'm only $100 into the pair, so it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah, I'll donate them and take the tax write-off if I can't sell these for $115 apiece.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I've got mine sold as of 4:30pm today. Unfortunately though, my wife's car is acting up and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make the game at all. I won't know for sure probably until in the morning. If I do, and you still have them, I will happily give you $230 for them. But it's not looking good at this point.

As for mine, I got face out of them, and felt lucky to do that. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the crowd at the stadium, but right now, I'm wondering if this fan base deserves a winner. I'll tell you what though, I would love nothing more than to see the Chiefs break that playoff losing streak if a bunch of people don't show up. Miss history in the making you fuckers.

What's the thought process here? "Oh, I'll just wait another year or two until we're ready to compete for Super Bowls"? GMAFB.

ChiTown
01-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I'll donate them and take the tax write-off if I can't sell these for $115 apiece.

Our fans are soft and too scared to get back in the game emotionally, it appears. I think it's going to take a few years of consistency before there is anything that closely resembles the KC Arrowhead Fan of Old. Right now, as a fan base, we are a big bag of reluctant suck.

Chi and the little Chi's will be there in full force.:rockon:

doomy3
01-07-2011, 12:00 PM
I've got mine sold as of 4:30pm today. Unfortunately though, my wife's car is acting up and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make the game at all. I won't know for sure probably until in the morning. If I do, and you still have them, I will happily give you $230 for them. But it's not looking good at this point.

As for mine, I got face out of them, and felt lucky to do that. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the crowd at the stadium, but right now, I'm wondering if this fan base deserves a winner. I'll tell you what though, I would love nothing more than to see the Chiefs break that playoff losing streak if a bunch of people don't show up. Miss history in the making you ****ers.

What's the thought process here? "Oh, I'll just wait another year or two until we're ready to compete for Super Bowls"? GMAFB.

Damn man, hope you are able to make it one way or the other.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Our fans are soft and too scared to get back in the game emotionally, it appears. I think it's going to take a few years of consistency before there is anything that closely resembles the KC Arrowhead Fan of Old. Right now, as a fan base, we are a big bag of reluctant suck.

Chi and the little Chi's will be there in full force.:rockon:

It's nuts. A season where NO ONE expected us to sniff the playoffs, let alone host a playoff game, and fans are being gigantic vaginas.

Short Leash Hootie
I think people are overreacting...

I bet the atmosphere at this game will rival the Thanksgiving game a few years back...if not top it.

I, for one, am going to get a nice little buzz going at the tailgate before hand and scream my fucking head off.

DeezNutz
Damn man, hope you are able to make it one way or the other.

I'm placing a phone call right now. Might want them. Can I have 30 minutes of "dibs time"?

Bill Lundberg
01-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Apparently Ravens aren't drawing many either...

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/148498018/chiefsmark_100_normal.jpg
kcchiefs (http://twitter.com/#%21/kcchiefs) Kansas City Chiefs

Ravens returned some tickets! Go get'em at http://ticketmaster.com (http://ticketmaster.com/) (via @atArrowhead (http://twitter.com/atArrowhead))

stevieray
01-07-2011, 12:05 PM

As for mine, I got face out of them, and felt lucky to do that. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the crowd at the stadium, but right now, I'm wondering if this fan base deserves a winner. I'll tell you what though, I would love nothing more than to see the Chiefs break that playoff losing streak if a bunch of people don't show up. Miss history in the making you ****ers.

FIND A RIDE FLOP!

baitism
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I think some of you have underestimated how much Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards, and Greg Robinson eroded season ticket sales and put off younger fans. Every team goes through these phases. Honestly, in most other cities, if a team had not won a playoff game in 17 years you would have blackouts on a regular basis.

DeezNutz
01-07-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm placing a phone call right now. Might want them. Can I have 30 minutes of "dibs time"?

Annnnnddd...no luck.

Sorry, doomy. Best of luck.

JASONSAUTO
01-07-2011, 12:11 PM

As for mine, I got face out of them, and felt lucky to do that. I'll reserve final judgment until I see the crowd at the stadium, but right now, I'm wondering if this fan base deserves a winner. I'll tell you what though, I would love nothing more than to see the Chiefs break that playoff losing streak if a bunch of people don't show up. Miss history in the making you fuckers.

i'm an hour north, if you can make it here you can ride with us early sunday morning.

luv
01-07-2011, 12:13 PM
FIND A RIDE FLOP!

$30 each to ride in the CHIEFS WINnebago. Covers gas and parking, and you have a DD.

rageeumr
01-07-2011, 12:16 PM

Wow. I was pissed that I took a loss on my extras, and they were pretty much the worst seats in the stadium.

rageeumr
01-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Apparently Ravens aren't drawing many either...

I heard that those were released on the radio but didn't go look. You can get 4 together at any price point in the lower bowl. Surprising.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 12:27 PM

Sure, let me know.

I just got an email from a person on Craigs List who "wants them" at the same price, but I would much prefer to sell these to a CPer.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Annnnnddd...no luck.

Sorry, doomy. Best of luck.

Oh. Disregard my previous post then. Didn't read down enough.

stevieray
01-07-2011, 12:30 PM
thanks for your efforts, doomy.

DaFace
01-07-2011, 12:37 PM

Aren't you ClayWhit's ride? Make him pitch in and rent a car.

DeezNutz
01-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Agreed. Doomy is a stand-up guy.

DaFace
01-07-2011, 12:39 PM
$30 each to ride in the CHIEFS WINnebago. Covers gas and parking, and you have a DD.

Or this sounds like a hell of a deal.

Old Dog
01-07-2011, 12:39 PM
A pair in 121, row 37 just went for $158.50 total on E-bay......I'm sitting here doing nothing at work, watching auctions pretty much in disbelief.

Captain Obvious
01-07-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm definitely regretting buying early. It's amazing what some tickets are going for (or not going for) right now.

Iowanian
01-07-2011, 01:01 PM
My guys backed out, and the other 2 I'm going with(nosebleed) didn't want to upgrade.

Good luck.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Aren't you ClayWhit's ride? Make him pitch in and rent a car.

Little bit more difficult than that. If I can make it though, I will be there.

doomy3
01-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Little bit more difficult than that. If I can make it though, I will be there.

Luv has someone that is going to get back to me around 5:00, but if they pass and you want them, you can have these 2 and can just get the money to me sometime down the road once your car troubles are past you.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Luv has someone that is going to get back to me around 5:00, but if they pass and you want them, you can have these 2 and can just get the money to me sometime down the road once your car troubles are past you.

It's amazing to me how many people have done stuff like this for me on here. Pest put me up in a hotel for the Bash, Bad Guy sold me his season tickets dirt cheap earlier this year, and I told him I'd send him some money when things got better, and honestly I haven't done that yet.

I hope you get them sold and get your money, but if you don't, and you trust me to get you paid for them, I'd love to go. I haven't said it out loud, but I pretty much need the money from the tickets I sold to fix the car. Things are just tight. The good news is my wife just finished a phone interview for a very promising job lead and we should find something out about that in the next week.

I can't say exactly when I can get you paid for them, that's the only thing. I just don't know right now when I'm going to have an extra $230 lying around, but it would be a priority, obviously. Full disclosure, man. And no harm no foul either way. I genuinely would like to see you get your money on them right now. It's a helluva thing for you to offer either way, and I'm appreciative that you thought of me.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2011, 02:42 PM
P.S - You must have REALLY not wanted to sell those to Ravens fans. :D

luv
01-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Damn, I'm kinda hoping my friend's friend falls through...lol. I gave him the ultimatum of knowing by 5pm or they're gone.

Floppy, if you do get them, would you two also need a ride? I need to double check with dad, but I believe there's still plenty of room.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Damn, I'm kinda hoping my friend's friend falls through...lol. I gave him the ultimatum of knowing by 5pm or they're gone.

Floppy, if you do get them, would you two also need a ride? I need to double check with dad, but I believe there's still plenty of room.

It depends on if my car is done tomorrow, and it should be. I'll probably end up driving myself if things work out. I haven't quit smoking yet. :D

Hopefully your buddy comes through though. Chad has worked hard to keep those tickets in Chiefs fans hands, and as much as I want to go, I want to see his efforts rewarded now. Don't feel bad for me, if it's meant to be, it will. One way or the other. I've been blessed to get up there and see them as much as I have.

Remember, you popped my Arrowhead cherry. :D

doomy3
01-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Floppy,

These tickets are yours if you want them, and you can just catch me later on the payment. Shoot me a PM and let me know either way please, so I can realist these on Craigs List if you can't make it work.

Der Flöprer
01-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Floppy,

These tickets are yours if you want them, and you can just catch me later on the payment. Shoot me a PM and let me know either way please, so I can realist these on Craigs List if you can't make it work.

I just bought another set off of Ebay for $112. I totally would've given you that as a down payment, but I figured they were long gone by now. Fuck man, they're way better seats than the ones I just bought too.

$250 really isn't that big of a deal to me. I can totally pay you for them, it'll just take me a minute. If you'll let me have them, I'll take my chances and try to sell the ones I just bought at the stadium on Sunday. If I do, I'll give you whatever I get for them up front with the rest later, and if I don't, I'll pay you the $250 ASAP. Totally your call.

doomy3
01-08-2011, 12:20 AM
I just bought another set off of Ebay for $112. I totally would've given you that as a down payment, but I figured they were long gone by now. **** man, they're way better seats than the ones I just bought too.

$250 really isn't that big of a deal to me. I can totally pay you for them, it'll just take me a minute. If you'll let me have them, I'll take my chances and try to sell the ones I just bought at the stadium on Sunday. If I do, I'll give you whatever I get for them up front with the rest later, and if I don't, I'll pay you the $250 ASAP. Totally your call.

You don't need to do that if you don't want to. Been out tonight and just got back in so I just had a chance to post this. If you want them, they're definitely yours. But if you don't, it's seriously no sweat.

Der Flöprer
01-08-2011, 12:22 AM
You don't need to do that if you don't want to. Been out tonight and just got back in so I just had a chance to post this. If you want them, they're definitely yours. But if you don't, it's seriously no sweat.

Oh no, I'd much rather have those tickets. MUCH rather. But it may take me some time to get you paid for them. It's your call, bro. I'd love to have them, and promise to pay for them ASAP. I know I can unload a couple of more tickets either on Craigslist tomorrow, or at the stadium, and even if I don't, I'd much rather sit where those seats are. This game is huge for me.

At the same point, if you can get paid immediately for them, I totally understand.

doomy3
01-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Oh no, I'd much rather have those tickets. MUCH rather. But it may take me some time to get you paid for them. It's your call, bro. I'd love to have them, and promise to pay for them ASAP. I know I can unload a couple of more tickets either on Craigslist tomorrow, or at the stadium, and even if I don't, I'd much rather sit where those seats are. This game is huge for me.

At the same point, if you can get paid immediately for them, I totally understand.

In that case, they're definitely yours. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send them on over. Who knows, maybe you'll make some money on those two that you have to sell and can come out ahead. Glad it all worked out.

wutamess
01-08-2011, 02:37 AM
I have 4 I'll sell at Face value...
Endzone Section 129 Row 36 (under cover from elements)
pm me if interested.

Face $112/ticket.

wutamess
01-08-2011, 02:56 AM
I have 4 I'll sell at Face value...
Endzone Section 129 Row 36 (under cover from elements)
pm me if interested.

Face $112/ticket.

Will also sale in pairs.